Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Pull/Wipe Cut

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pwahmy

pwahmy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 422930
  • Handicap:-1
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

Been focusing on more of an upper body controlled downswing because personally my hip speed is really fast and leaves everything behind, ala speed up what’s slow not slow down what’s fast. I’m struggling with a two way miss I could hit a straight pull or slight pull draw (mainly) or a wiped cut that goes no where. If I miss strike it it’s on the heel. I obviously think I’m swinging a bit too far left, but maybe it’s something else? Not sure exactly but my ball flight is really high, I can bring it down when I want to but gets a little too steep and I take too big of divots. If I do compress it, it’s a beautiful penetrating ball flight that just travels forever and I would love to see that more often. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

(Edit): when I say wipe cut more like 5-10 yards of movement

Edited by pwahmy, 16 May 2018 - 09:58 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors