Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Help identifying Bullseye putter with only Titleist on bottom.

bullseye putter titleist flange scotty cameron

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MrJasonPage



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Member #: 461824
  • Joined: 04/03/2017
  • Location:Amsterdam
  • Handicap:12
  • Ebay ID:PaJasonPage
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

I'm familiar with the history and markings of Bullseye putters, but for the life of me can't find any information on this wide flange Bullseye with only Titleist written on the bottom. It has the same shape and sound slot as the Acushnet wide flange offset. If it helps I found it in The Netherlands.

Any ideas of the year or place in the Bullseye timeline?

bullseye_Titleist.JPG bullseye.JPG

Edited by MrJasonPage, 19 May 2018 - 06:57 AM.

Short putts never go in.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums



Also tagged with bullseye, putter, titleist, flange, scotty cameron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors