Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Arccos 360 v Game Golf

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 d.m.gannon

d.m.gannon

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374129
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:08 AM

Looking to get something to start tracking my rounds, just wondering what peopleís takes are in these two systems.

Which is the easiest to use, and provides the best post round analysis and data. Saw that a new game golf is on the way which has automatic tagging, this is a feature that I am looking for as I donít really want to do that every time as I will forget.

Donít really mind having the phone in my pocket too much to use the Arccos system, emailed them about a new update and they didnít really say much, only that imbedded grips will be available at the end of the year. That is something that would interest me, so leaning more towards that system because of that.

Tried to contact game golf, but got to response which isnít the best sign to be honest.

Overall, just wondering what system is most automatic and requires the least editing after you are finished.

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 freewill

freewill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481160
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:42 AM

View Postd.m.gannon, on 16 May 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

Overall, just wondering what system is most automatic and requires the least editing after you are finished.

Thanks

You may want to consider Shot Scope v.2 which is a combo GPS/automatic shot tracker. No tagging like the current Game Golf and no phone in pocket like current Arcos.  I only have few rounds with It but like it so far. Watch isnít nearly as bulky on the wrist as I thought it might be, but then I was used to a big Casio watch before.

You can demo the data it yields on their website before you make a decision.

Good luck

#3 d.m.gannon

d.m.gannon

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374129
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:46 PM

Gonna check this out, thanks.