Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Anyone else feel like moving the Players Championship to March is a poor decision

March Players

97 replies to this topic

#1 lawst4days

lawst4days

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413128
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:25 PM

This might not be a popular opinion, I am not sure.

I cannot speak to moving the majors around in order to make room for the Olympics. I don't honestly think the Olympics will overtake the majors in "importance" anyway just from a purely fiscal perspective.

Scheduling of other tournaments aside, moving the Players to March, I believe, is a terrible idea for the tournament.

The tour players keep saying "The course wasn't made to be played in May, it plays too fast and hard.

I believe what makes a tournament memorable from a fans perspective, is how hard it plays. It is fun television to watch the best players in golf struggle.  I don't personally remember the last tournament a player broke a scoring record.  I do however remember, Ernie Ells horrible putting at last year's Masters, Kevin Na's Instagram post at Erin Hills about the crazy rough, all of Phill's crazy scramble shots.

It is fun to watch a Ferrari race another Ferrari. Or a tour player go up against a course that matches their amazing skill with treatury.

The Players now has the second largest purse on the schedule now, so I understand why tour players get upset when it plays difficult. But if you want the big money you have to be the best on the most difficult course when the conditions are difficult.

For this reason,I beleive moving the Players to March, when the course will be dramatically easier due to over seeding, is the worst possible idea for the tournament.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Vindog

Vindog

Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,955 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
GolfWRX Likes : 7059

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

I won’t have an opinion until it happens.
run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

#3 Edaw68

Edaw68

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 309951
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 938

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

Given the other stuff being rearranged for the Olympics, March seems like the best option available.  I agree with Vindog on the wait and see what actually happens.

#4 geesecougar2

geesecougar2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104647
GolfWRX Likes : 368

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

Hard due to thoughtful, strategic design is one thing. Hard due to chicanery is another.

Seems like the tour pros love the former (e.g., Augusta), and can't stand the latter (e.g., Sawgrass).
M1 8.5 Fuji 757 Evo X
SLDR 15 Axivcore Tour Green X
Rescue 11 18 RIP 105 X
S55 4-PW X100 TI
Vokey SM4 52 X100 TI
Vokey TVD 56/60 S400
White Hot RX #7 / Newport Mil-Spec 350g / Byron 006 / Laguna Pro Platinum

#5 puttfordoux

puttfordoux

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 494520
GolfWRX Likes : 187

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:12 PM

Historically the unofficial start to the pro golf season, at least for the casual fan, is the Masters in April. I don't care if the Players is considered a major, becomes a major, etc., I highly doubt its going to get those casual fans excited like the Masters does. For a sport that relies so much on tradition, this decision to move the Players back to March,in front of the Masters, in my opinion, seems counterintuitive.

Edited by puttfordoux, 15 May 2018 - 02:13 PM.

#6 jerebear21

jerebear21

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 1571

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

except the players were played in march before it was played in may so just toss that mindset of golf season begins with the masters

only thing I'll miss is the sun dresses for days. It can be brutally cold in march; 50s/60s cold if you know what I mean.
thehuyhuynhfoundation.com

RogueSz 1w, 3w, 5w
Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW, AP3 4i, 3i w/tensei pro white tx
Fourteen RM22 53/58
CircleT

#7 playar32

playar32

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21507
GolfWRX Likes : 61

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

it was in March before, then Greg Norman said the Players is a good tune up for Augusta.  That's part of the reason they moved it

#8 2putttom

2putttom

# 1 Oregon Duck fan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177144
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 5173

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

don't worry they will trick out the course. over seeding can wait. Lets Do This !

I won't have an opinion until it happens.
Tour Exotics E 10 15*
Adams CMB 4-6  MB2's 7-9 1 more season
Mizuno Mp 4 52 MP T7 56 &60
Bobby Grace SNYPER II   46"
Oregon Ducks Bag

#9 JaNelson38

JaNelson38

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199901
GolfWRX Likes : 2066

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:23 PM

View Postlawst4days, on 15 May 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

I cannot speak to moving the majors around in order to make room for the Olympics. I don't honestly think the Olympics will overtake the majors in "importance" anyway just from a purely fiscal perspective.

Scheduling of other tournaments aside, moving the Players to March, I believe, is a terrible idea for the tournament.

The tour players keep saying "The course wasn't made to be played in May, it plays too fast and hard.

I believe what makes a tournament memorable from a fans perspective, is how hard it plays. It is fun television to watch the best players in golf struggle.  I don't personally remember the last tournament a player broke a scoring record.  I do however remember, Ernie Ells horrible putting at last year's Masters, Kevin Na's Instagram post at Erin Hills about the crazy rough, all of Phill's crazy scramble shots.

It is fun to watch a Ferrari race another Ferrari. Or a tour player go up against a course that matches their amazing skill with treatury.

The Players now has the second largest purse on the schedule now, so I understand why tour players get upset when it plays difficult. But if you want the big money you have to be the best on the most difficult course when the conditions are difficult.

For this reason,I beleive moving the Players to March, when the course will be dramatically easier due to over seeding, is the worst possible idea for the tournament.

The Players was played in March from its inception to 2007.  The main reason it was moved was because the PGA Tour was getting tired of weak fields in many events from the Masters until the US Open in June.  Now with the PGA Championship moving to May, it allows the Players to go back to March where it belongs.

March is basically smack dab in the middle of peak season of golf in Florida....as evidenced by the Florida Swing on the PGA Tour each year.  To think the course will be easier because of "over seeding" is ridiculous.  TPC Sawgrass is like a lot of Florida courses - its dependent on the wind for its defense, because there is very little elevation changes.  The only reason the scoring was so good this year is because the wind laid down literally all weekend.  Typically, the winning score at The Players is somewhere between -12 and -15.  The cut last year was +2.

#10 johnnypro

johnnypro

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2246
  • Handicap:14.5
GolfWRX Likes : 518

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

No more of a poor decision than to move the PGA to May.

Wait until they get some lovely mid-May weather on Long Island next year.....cloudy, breezy, temps in  the low 60's.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 gatorMD

gatorMD

Hacker-in-Chief

• 2,468 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487980
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1609

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

View PostJaNelson38, on 15 May 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

The Players was played in March from its inception to 2007.  The main reason it was moved was because the PGA Tour was getting tired of weak fields in many events from the Masters until the US Open in June.  Now with the PGA Championship moving to May, it allows the Players to go back to March where it belongs.

March is basically smack dab in the middle of peak season of golf in Florida....as evidenced by the Florida Swing on the PGA Tour each year.  To think the course will be easier because of "over seeding" is ridiculous.  TPC Sawgrass is like a lot of Florida courses - its dependent on the wind for its defense, because there is very little elevation changes.  The only reason the scoring was so good this year is because the wind laid down literally all weekend.  Typically, the winning score at The Players is somewhere between -12 and -15.  The cut last year was +2.

Agree with this....  I think the new line up will be solid and Players will likely play a little harder due to conditions.  But those sun dresses need to be mandatory?!?!
Driver: TM M2 Tour 9.5 AD MT 6TX
3W: TM M2 Tour 15 AD MT 7X
Utility: Srixon Z U65 3/20 Blueboard X
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 4-PW Tour V X
Wedges: SM6 50F and 54S DG100; SM5 60K DGS400
Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX Rossie Putter
Ball: Titleist AVX
Grips: Grip Master Signature
Glove: Titleist Perma Soft

#12 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2514

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:32 PM

Moving it back is kind of a necessary evil.  Right now, with the PGA Champ being in August, the FedEx Cup Playoffs being after that, the Ryder Cup/Presidents Cup being after that... then mixing in the Olympics... And then there's the fact that the tour now has a wrap around schedule.  things are too jammed up at the end of the year.  The elite players want to take breaks and need to take breaks.  The schedule is jam packed in the back half of the year and it leads to elite players skipping events like the Olympics and possibly even the presidents cup.

The tour wants events like the FedEx Cup Playoffs, the President's Cup and even the Olympics (even though they aren't really part of the Olympics) to have increased importance for the global growth of the game.  By moving the PGA Championship up, it allows players to take a break in the summer which could/should increase participation and interest level in the exhibition events.  It also allows them to try and make the FedEx Cup Playoffs more of a marquee event.

The Tour has been trying to push this wrap around season for a while now and let's face it, it hasn't worked.  Casual golf fans, and even serious golf fans, don't care.  The first marquee event is in mid April.  That leaves a solid 5-6 months of a season which fans don't care about.  A big part of the problem with the wrap around schedule is the quality of events.  There are none right now.  By moving the Players to March it adds a standalone marquee event earlier in the season.  Even though it's just a few weeks prior to the Masters, it still starts fans' interest in golf earlier in the year.

The Players is an established event.  It's a marquee event.  It won't lose any lust by being moved to March.

My biggest concern, being from Columbus, Ohio, is will there be an impact to the Memorial.   The Memorial, while not a Major and not the Players is right there on that next tier.  It's a field which traditionally gets the best of the best because it's Jack's event, its at a pristine facility, and it's two weeks before the US Open.  With the PGA Champ now right before the Memorial, will the elite players still show up?  Or will they sit it out as it's a solid time for a break between majors now?
Taylormade '17 M2 9.5* - Rogue Silver 70 X
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 816h 21*
Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop

#13 From_Parts_Unknown

From_Parts_Unknown

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123904
GolfWRX Likes : 1128

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

Do some of you guys really not remember The Players Championship in March?  It feels like it was only a few years ago it was held in March (actually 11 years, 2007).  Honestly, it doesn't feel right having it in May.  I'm glad to see it going back to it's rightful place on the calendar.  It was always a great tournament in March, not that it wasn't in May.

Now if you want to make it difficult, go back to Sawgrass Country Club.  Jack couldn't even break par there.

#14 raytracer

raytracer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78765
  • Ebay ID:jtf2k
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

Tournament was much harder in March - heavier rough, more chance for severe wind/weather, different (faster) grass on greens - only 2 course records when in March. Course records abound since moved to May - much easier due to lack of rough, less chances of severe weather/wind, warmer temps.

63: Fred Couples (1992) Greg Norman (1994) Roberto Castro (2013) Martin Kaymer (2014) Jason Day (2016) Colt Knost (2016) Webb Simpson (2018) Brooks Koepka (2018)

#15 Ferguson

Ferguson

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 371587
  • Handicap:7.3
GolfWRX Likes : 4843

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

Judge Haller: Mr. Gambini, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.
Vinny: Thank you, Judge.
Judge Haller: Overruled.

#16 NevinW

NevinW

Major Winner

• 1,030 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76477
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 495

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

I think moving it back to March will be fine.  It will still be a good tournament to watch.

#17 gatorMD

gatorMD

Hacker-in-Chief

• 2,468 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

View PostSilverBullets, on 15 May 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

Moving it back is kind of a necessary evil.  Right now, with the PGA Champ being in August, the FedEx Cup Playoffs being after that, the Ryder Cup/Presidents Cup being after that... then mixing in the Olympics... And then there's the fact that the tour now has a wrap around schedule.  things are too jammed up at the end of the year.  The elite players want to take breaks and need to take breaks.  The schedule is jam packed in the back half of the year and it leads to elite players skipping events like the Olympics and possibly even the presidents cup.

The tour wants events like the FedEx Cup Playoffs, the President's Cup and even the Olympics (even though they aren't really part of the Olympics) to have increased importance for the global growth of the game.  By moving the PGA Championship up, it allows players to take a break in the summer which could/should increase participation and interest level in the exhibition events.  It also allows them to try and make the FedEx Cup Playoffs more of a marquee event.

The Tour has been trying to push this wrap around season for a while now and let's face it, it hasn't worked.  Casual golf fans, and even serious golf fans, don't care.  The first marquee event is in mid April.  That leaves a solid 5-6 months of a season which fans don't care about.  A big part of the problem with the wrap around schedule is the quality of events.  There are none right now.  By moving the Players to March it adds a standalone marquee event earlier in the season.  Even though it's just a few weeks prior to the Masters, it still starts fans' interest in golf earlier in the year.

The Players is an established event.  It's a marquee event.  It won't lose any lust by being moved to March.

My biggest concern, being from Columbus, Ohio, is will there be an impact to the Memorial.   The Memorial, while not a Major and not the Players is right there on that next tier.  It's a field which traditionally gets the best of the best because it's Jack's event, its at a pristine facility, and it's two weeks before the US Open.  With the PGA Champ now right before the Memorial, will the elite players still show up?  Or will they sit it out as it's a solid time for a break between majors now?

I'm so curious as to who skips the next Olympics secondary to getting caught doping....  U will never change my mind as to why so many top player skipped the first one....

Edited by gatorMD, 15 May 2018 - 02:58 PM.

#18 cardoustie

cardoustie

haha, we don't play for 5's

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,940 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65255
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 7045

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

It's amazing the Olympics is having this impact on majors
TMade M4 9.75* Mitsu Diamana TI BB 53x
Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Diamana BB 63x
Ping G25 7w 20* Aldila NVS Pink 85x
Callaway Apex 4h 23* Matrix Altus Red 92sx
Callaway Apex 5h 26* Matrix HQ3 Altus 92x
Ping s55 6i - PW Nippon 1150x
Callaway Forged Copper GW 50* s400
Vokey SM6 Brushed Cu 54*M & 58*M  
Vokey SM2 Oil Can 64.07* s400 Onyx
Yes Donna

#19 lawst4days

lawst4days

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413128
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:03 PM

I honestly believe that over seeding 100% will make to tpc sawgrass easier. And would be willing to listen to why you would think otherwise.

The greens are what gives this course it's teeth. And what introduces the risk/ reward relationship of tee shot to approach. You don't have to go long, but you definitely have to miss in the right area. You make it easier to hold greens and you take the teeth away. Which is what you get with overseeded greens.

It will hands down make the course easier. If you look at the difference between the majors and the other tournaments, it is primarily the difficulty of the greens and the rough. You just cannot rely on wind in the US.  I say we keep it in May, make the rough more penal, make the greens ridiculous and watch some players 5 putt. Sorry players, you can't have your cake and eat it too. If it was easy, everyone would be making 1.9 mil a tourney.

#20 gatorMD

gatorMD

Hacker-in-Chief

• 2,468 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

View Postlawst4days, on 15 May 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

I honestly believe that over seeding 100% will make to tpc sawgrass easier. And would be willing to listen to why you would think otherwise.

The greens are what gives this course it's teeth. And what introduces the risk/ reward relationship of tee shot to approach. You don't have to go long, but you definitely have to miss in the right area. You make it easier to hold greens and you take the teeth away. Which is what you get with overseeded greens.

It will hands down make the course easier. If you look at the difference between the majors and the other tournaments, it is primarily the difficulty of the greens and the rough. You just cannot rely on wind in the US.  I say we keep it in May, make the rough more penal, make the greens ridiculous and watch some players 5 putt. Sorry players, you can't have your cake and eat it too. If it was easy, everyone would be making 1.9 mil a tourney.

the wind makes Florida courses hard, period.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 Ashley Schaeffer

Ashley Schaeffer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 258664
GolfWRX Likes : 1605

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

Maybe we will see the PGA in the southwest as a result of the move.
Driver: 9.5*
3W: 15*
5W: 19*-ish?
Irons: 4-PW
Wedges: 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter:  Putter

#22 caniac6

caniac6

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222453
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2227

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

I'm not playing,so I don't care.

#23 puttfordoux

puttfordoux

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 494520
GolfWRX Likes : 187

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:18 PM

View Postjerebear21, on 15 May 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

except the players were played in march before it was played in may so just toss that mindset of golf season begins with the masters

but the players didn't have the heavy push on it as being a major with the prize money and such until after the move to may. now with the wall-to-wall coverage on golf channel it now has a higher place on the pecking order.

if the tour had it their way, the players would be the unofficial start to the golf season, not the masters. with the move to march it makes that a little more likely. it comes down to a simple power struggle.

Edited by puttfordoux, 15 May 2018 - 03:19 PM.

#24 bladehunter

bladehunter

I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 17320

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

play it in January ..maybe they wouldnt eat the course up as they did this year
Callaway Rogue 9.8 Tour issue Rogue Black 80TX  playing at 43 1/4
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
  **Testing **  Tour Issue TM GAPR 2 iron w/ Graphite Design ADDI 105X
Miura LE 1957 Small blade   3-pw  Modus 130X
Vokey Tour issue raw 54  60 M  Modus 130S
TM Red TI Slant neck Spider ..34"  full sight line

#25 jerebear21

jerebear21

Major Winner

• 2,408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 1571

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:24 PM

let's be honest here, it's media driven. players don't think it's a major.  It's not a major. Repeat.  It's not a major.  

Golf season for amateur begins with the masters since the weather begins to warm up so folks can go out and play golf.

The majors begin with Augusta.  Golf season begins with Torrey. IMHO. The players moving to march won't change that.

Edited by jerebear21, 15 May 2018 - 03:25 PM.

thehuyhuynhfoundation.com

RogueSz 1w, 3w, 5w
Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW, AP3 4i, 3i w/tensei pro white tx
Fourteen RM22 53/58
CircleT

#26 gvogel

gvogel

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,372 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37680
  • Ebay ID:dbvogey
GolfWRX Likes : 1981

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

View Postjohnnypro, on 15 May 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

Wait until they get some lovely mid-May weather on Long Island next year.....cloudy, breezy, temps in  the low 60's.

That was the foolish decision.  The PGA Championship was important because it came at the end of the traditional golf season - just before fall and football.  Now it won't be relevant.
On Sundays, I used to play hickory

#27 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,743 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115910
GolfWRX Likes : 784

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:33 PM

ehh, I don't mind, I had been thinking of traveling sometime but never have because the weather is so nice where I'm at in May.

#28 JaNelson38

JaNelson38

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199901
GolfWRX Likes : 2066

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

View Postgvogel, on 15 May 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

View Postjohnnypro, on 15 May 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

That was the foolish decision.  The PGA Championship was important because it came at the end of the traditional golf season - just before fall and football.  Now it won't be relevant.

Why wont it be relevant?  Its still a major championship.

#29 Cwebb

Cwebb

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21353
GolfWRX Likes : 1636

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Move it back late and make it part of the FexEx playoffs ;)

#30 bullie76

bullie76

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121903
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 727

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

More wind, cooler weather.....won't be easier.

My senior bag.......
Taylormade M2(2016) 9.5* driver reg
Taylormade RBZ 13* 3 wood reg
Adams TL2 - FW 16* 4 wood & 3,4 hybrids reg
Ping G 6-pw(power lofts), i200 U wedge(49*).....CFS graphite reg
Ping Glide 54/58 ss reg
Ping Craz-E putter

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Also tagged with March, Players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors