Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tiger's Putter Headcover 2018

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 A.T

A.T

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 450738
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

Hey all,

I was watching Tiger over the weekend tear it up during the last two rounds at the players and noticed his personal putter cover.  Pretty simplistic, black with his logo across the top, but did notice it was a magnetic closure.  

Anyone know who makes it?  From the quick glimpse on TV, I thought it may have been a custom Stitch cover.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 tbrumbeloe13

tbrumbeloe13

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323529
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:29 AM

View PostA.T, on 14 May 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

Hey all,

I was watching Tiger over the weekend tear it up during the last two rounds at the players and noticed his personal putter cover.  Pretty simplistic, black with his logo across the top, but did notice it was a magnetic closure.  

Anyone know who makes it?  From the quick glimpse on TV, I thought it may have been a custom Stitch cover.
My guess is AM&E. They did the custom putter covers for Nike tour guys, and I believe they’ve done Scotty Cameron for a while now. I have a magnetic one of theirs from my club and love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors