Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Help me dream of retirement

54 replies to this topic

#1 gregkeller

gregkeller

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108089
  • Handicap:6.9
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:01 AM

Ok,  lets play a game.  I have a ways to go before retirement, but I am trying to put together some ideas so that we can visit those places on vacation, see what we think of the areas, and maybe purchase a vacation home before we actually retire.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Awesome year round golf (this is my main, #1 most important thing).  I'd love a great course(s) that a decent player wouldn't get bored playing.  Great practice facilities are a must.  I love practicing almost as much as playing, a 9 hole par 3 course in addition to the main course would be flippin sweet.

2. Cool community- We will be moving from friends, and family, so will need a good community to hang with.

3. Space - I am a hobbyist wood worker and need a shop.  Ideally a 2-3 car garage or separate outbuilding for making sawdust.  Basically no condos/apartment communities

4. Walking distance to a nice beach.  This is my wife's thing and if she's gonna let me play golf all the time, it's the least I can do.  It will also be a way to get the kids to visit.  I know this just upped my cost of living a ton, but happy wife, happy life and all that.

Fire away.  I've thought about a place like Hilton Head which might be cool, but otherwise I'm not to sure of places.  I think I'd rather have a membership at a private club instead of trying to plan tee times at different places every day.  I like the idea of being able to show up and walk out onto the course whenever I get there, or practice for a couple hours in the morning, then play 9 holes or whatever.  

At this point it's just in the dreaming phase, but sometimes that's what I need to get through my day :)

Driver: Titleist 917 D3 /Oban Devotion 6x
3 wood: Taylor Made 2017 M1 w/ GD AD-DI 7x
Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1/KBS tour hybrid
Irons: Mizuno MP25/ Nippon 1150GH S
Wedges: 50,54 Callaway MD3 Chrome, 58 Titleist SM7
Putter: Odyssey O-works #9

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

Legend

• 22,555 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
GolfWRX Likes : 23239

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:14 AM

Does your beach need to include an ocean or can it include a beach at a beautiful lake?  There are some awesome communities in the Ozark's the could meet your needs.

#3 gregkeller

gregkeller

• 126 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:19 AM

View PostDavePelz4, on 10 May 2018 - 10:14 AM, said:

Does your beach need to include an ocean or can it include a beach at a beautiful lake?  There are some awesome communities in the Ozark's the could meet your needs.

Probably an ocean, maybe bayside so we can have a boat/dock.  Again, just trying to get ideas so we can set up vacation ideas for the next few years to scope out places.

#4 HackerDave

HackerDave

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57404
  • Handicap:13.5
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:30 AM

Hilton Head certainly fits that description.   I would also consider the gulf coast of Florida.   Anywhere between Sarasota down to Marco Island.   You will get better weather in the winter and honestly, I don't think the summers would be any hotter.

If she is willing to settle for a lake, I would look at Greenville SC or Reynolds Plantation in GA.  

I'm not familiar with Jacksonville or Sea Island, but I have to imagine you can find what you are looking for there as well.

#5 Mignuz

Mignuz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 388398
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 42

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:59 AM

Canary Island are perfect for your description.
Tenerife or gran canaria in particular.
Cool golf courses, sea, space, cool people, summer all year long.
Maybe a little bit out of hand for you.

#6 gregkeller

gregkeller

• 126 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:17 AM

View PostMignuz, on 10 May 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

I like the way you think.  I hadn't thought about outside of the USA.  That opens up quite a bit of possibility.  Not sure the wife would love it though.  Who knows. A guy can dream though right?

#7 munihack

munihack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194186
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:44 AM

View Postgregkeller, on 10 May 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

Ok,  lets play a game.  I have a ways to go before retirement, but I am trying to put together some ideas so that we can visit those places on vacation, see what we think of the areas, and maybe purchase a vacation home before we actually retire.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Awesome year round golf (this is my main, #1 most important thing).  I'd love a great course(s) that a decent player wouldn't get bored playing.  Great practice facilities are a must.  I love practicing almost as much as playing, a 9 hole par 3 course in addition to the main course would be flippin sweet.

2. Cool community- We will be moving from friends, and family, so will need a good community to hang with.

3. Space - I am a hobbyist wood worker and need a shop.  Ideally a 2-3 car garage or separate outbuilding for making sawdust.  Basically no condos/apartment communities

4. Walking distance to a nice beach.  This is my wife's thing and if she's gonna let me play golf all the time, it's the least I can do.  It will also be a way to get the kids to visit.  I know this just upped my cost of living a ton, but happy wife, happy life and all that.

Fire away.  I've thought about a place like Hilton Head which might be cool, but otherwise I'm not to sure of places.  I think I'd rather have a membership at a private club instead of trying to plan tee times at different places every day.  I like the idea of being able to show up and walk out onto the course whenever I get there, or practice for a couple hours in the morning, then play 9 holes or whatever.  

At this point it's just in the dreaming phase, but sometimes that's what I need to get through my day :)

If you want to speed those dreams up get out of NJ as quick as you can.

#8 munihack

munihack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194186
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:48 AM

Hilton head and Kiawah are the two places I like as well as savannah, going to check out the landings in September..... there are a lot of nice communities outside Hilton head as well, berkely hall, Belfair, Colleton river etc.  jupiter florida is good enough for the pros.

#9 burnsniper

burnsniper

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60950
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

Hilton Head, Landings, and Kiawah are all very nice (my family is originally from the Savannah area and we have frequented all of these).  My major concern would be that I do not consider this area "year round golf" - certainly you can play all year, however Nov-March you are going to be cold when playing due to the breezes from the ocean.  The best seasons for these areas are spring and fall.  For year around golf, you need to look further inland (you loose beach) or further south (say south of Jacksonville) for comfortable year round golf.

#10 1b!ggolfnut

1b!ggolfnut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500990
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

Johns island, Pablo creek or loblolly

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 Swisstrader98

Swisstrader98

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 170802
GolfWRX Likes : 883

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:48 PM

Im in NJ as well and well into the planning phase for the next chapter of my life. I think you will be bored out of your head with either Hilton Head or Kiawah. Great golf but kinda dull.

Also unsure how important it is to stay close to family and friends in NJ/NY as it is for me, but Iíve started narrowing my choice to either Palm Beach, Jupiter or Miami Beach. On the water, amazing golf courses and 2 hr plan ride to family and friends.

#12 jmtbkr

jmtbkr

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122982
  • Handicap:9.0
GolfWRX Likes : 291

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:09 AM

We did it last year and retired to the Palm Beach Gardens area. Live in PGA National proper. I have alot of friends in the Jupiter/Juno Beach area. Golf all year round. Woodworking in your garage might be a small problem, depending on what community you live in. Private, gated communities kinda frown on that stuff. Also, the closer you are to the beach, the more $$$$ in purchase price, taxes and insurance you'll pay. also, mandatory evacuation zones in case of storms.

I love it here!

Selling everything on Long Island now and moving south permanently!
Ping G15 9* Serrano 60S
Ping G15 5W
Callaway Diablo Edge hybrids 24* 27* 30*
Callaway X20 7-LW
Scotty Cameron California Fastback
Nike PD Long
Callaway Supersoft

#13 dpb5031

dpb5031

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67947
GolfWRX Likes : 2554

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:46 AM

I'm planning an escape from NJ as well.  In fact we're putting our house on the market in a few weeks.  

I like the area from Palm Beach Gardens up to the Stuart/Palm City area.  There's a great variety of outstanding private clubs to choose from in the area.  I have narrowed my search to Bear Lakes (36 holes in W. Palm), The Fox Club in Palm City, Tequesta CC, Turtle Creek CC, and maybe even Jupiter CC.

Tequesta & Turtle are member-owned old-school FL.  They are side by side in a community of homes mostly built in the 60s, so nothing fancy... but the courses themselves are outstanding and always in great condition. You dont need to live in the community to belong.

The Fox Club in Palm City is somewhat of a hidden gem and is not member-owned. It feels more like a Carolina course than a FL course. Palm City is surrounded by waterways but a little further from the ocean.  It is WAY more affordable than the areas just South, and if you want a custom home on a larger lot it's a great option.

Jupiter CC is last on my list for the golf alone (Norman Course), but the community (Toll Bros.) is really well done with lots of amenities.  It's also very convenient to the highways and about 15 drive to the beach.

There are many other high-end golf communities and clubs to choose from, but it's not important for me to live within one of those and most on the area are extremely expensive with big upfront costs and high HOA dues.

We will probably rent for at least a year until we determine exactly where we want to be.  See ya down there!
USGA Index: ~2

WITB:
2018 Taylormade M3 8.5 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6x
Taylormade M2 Tour 15 Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 S
Kasco K2K 33 - UST Axivcore 65 Tour Green S
Ping G 22 Hybrid (2 flat) - Ping Tour 80 S
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Ping Glide 2.0 - SS 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade Ho Toe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

#14 tommg

tommg

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125735

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:32 AM

Take a look at St. James Plantation in NC. Seems to tick most of your boxes. 5 minute drive to the beach though. 81 lovely holes of great golf on site and many many more within an hour. We are seriously considering moving there ourselves.

#15 1b!ggolfnut

1b!ggolfnut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500990
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

I should have though of this Turtle and Tequesta are the most affordable and best places hands down. Fox club management is very questionable and I would avoid if possible. They had a great superintendent that just left. Jupiter CC is way too far from the beach and not worth the extra nut to join.

View Postdpb5031, on 11 May 2018 - 06:46 AM, said:

I'm planning an escape from NJ as well.  In fact we're putting our house on the market in a few weeks.  

I like the area from Palm Beach Gardens up to the Stuart/Palm City area.  There's a great variety of outstanding private clubs to choose from in the area.  I have narrowed my search to Bear Lakes (36 holes in W. Palm), The Fox Club in Palm City, Tequesta CC, Turtle Creek CC, and maybe even Jupiter CC.

Tequesta & Turtle are member-owned old-school FL.  They are side by side in a community of homes mostly built in the 60s, so nothing fancy... but the courses themselves are outstanding and always in great condition. You dont need to live in the community to belong.

The Fox Club in Palm City is somewhat of a hidden gem and is not member-owned. It feels more like a Carolina course than a FL course. Palm City is surrounded by waterways but a little further from the ocean.  It is WAY more affordable than the areas just South, and if you want a custom home on a larger lot it's a great option.

Jupiter CC is last on my list for the golf alone (Norman Course), but the community (Toll Bros.) is really well done with lots of amenities.  It's also very convenient to the highways and about 15 drive to the beach.

There are many other high-end golf communities and clubs to choose from, but it's not important for me to live within one of those and most on the area are extremely expensive with big upfront costs and high HOA dues.

We will probably rent for at least a year until we determine exactly where we want to be.  See ya down there!

#16 dpb5031

dpb5031

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:41 AM

View Post1b!ggolfnut, on 11 May 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

I should have though of this Turtle and Tequesta are the most affordable and best places hands down. Fox club management is very questionable and I would avoid if possible. They had a great superintendent that just left. Jupiter CC is way too far from the beach and not worth the extra nut to join.

View Postdpb5031, on 11 May 2018 - 06:46 AM, said:

Agreed...and didn't know about the Super leaving at Fox Club.  I actually played golf with him in a preview round back in Jan.  The course & greens were spectacular!  Upside to Fox Club is no initiation and reasonable dues, so low risk unless you purchase a home nearby to be close to the club.  I think a group of Swedish investors bought the club last year.

Tequesta and Turtle are awesome but the neighborhoods (being old FL) are not impressive nor are the old style clubhouses.  It's perfect for me though, as I want great golf and a good competitive game, yet couldnt care less about trying to impress with a big fancy clubhouse, etc.

Edit to add that my wife likes Jupiter CC for the fitness center, pool, overall layout of the community, ease of drive to PBI,and the architecture/design of the homes.

Edited by dpb5031, 11 May 2018 - 08:44 AM.

WITB:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

#17 lowndes

lowndes

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127537
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

My vote would be either for the Charleston area (Kiawah Island) or Savannah.  Really enjoy both area, good golf, great food, good beaches, scenic and plenty of things to do and explore.

#18 jmtbkr

jmtbkr

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:58 PM

Keep in mind that the Fox Club and Jupiter CC both border on 95. I certainly don't want to hear the trucks and traffic going by. Play Turtle Creek or Tequesta Cc and you hear nothing but the birds.
Ping G15 9* Serrano 60S
Ping G15 5W
Callaway X20 7-LW
Nike PD Long
Callaway Supersoft

#19 Browns71213

Browns71213

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428076
GolfWRX Likes : 229

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:23 AM

Kiawah or Seabrook Island
Wild Dunes
Naples FL, take your pick there are hundreds of golf communities near the beach
Ponte Vedra
Hilton Head
Calloway Big Bertha 460 9* Driver
Cleveland HiBore XLS S 13* 3 Wood
Kasco Super Hyten K2K 33 16* Hybrid
Kasco Super Hyten K2K 44 19* Hybrid
Original King Cobra Irons 4-SW
Snake Eyes 58* Wedge
Odyssey Versa #7H 35" Putter

#20 dpb5031

dpb5031

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:26 AM

View Postjmtbkr, on 11 May 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

Keep in mind that the Fox Club and Jupiter CC both border on 95. I certainly don't want to hear the trucks and traffic going by. Play Turtle Creek or Tequesta Cc and you hear nothing but the birds.

Yea, but when your from Jersey your likely used to hearing some traffic...lol!

WITB:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 1puttTUT

1puttTUT

Lefty with occasional game

• 1,713 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 354761
  • Handicap:3.0
  • Ebay ID:pmtuttle21
GolfWRX Likes : 977

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:40 AM

Bookmarking as I'm interested in this as well
Cobra F8 10.5D w/ Hazardous Yellow
Cobra F7 16* w/ Aldila RIP Beta 80s
Cobra F7 19* w/Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 85s
Titleist 913H 21* w/stock garbage shaft
Titleist 915H 24* w/stock garbage shaft
Cobra forged TEC 6-GW w/ KBS Tour 120s
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*/58* w/ Nippon Modus3 125s
Bettinardi BB8 tour flowneck/TP Mills Trad II roundneck/SC Del Mar Cali

#22 Swisstrader98

Swisstrader98

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:17 AM

Love the fact that so many NJ guys considering Palm Beach, Palm Gardens, Jupiter and the like. Same for me. Also considering Miami Beach although a bit more hectic.

In my case I will probably rent first and with a 3 bedroom in mind. Unsure of pricing at this stage but Iím guessing it runs the gamut from $3K to 7K or so.

Anyone have a good gauge on rental pricing for Palm Gardens, Jupiter, Palm Beach and Miami?

#23 jmtbkr

jmtbkr

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:48 AM

View PostSwisstrader98, on 12 May 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

Love the fact that so many NJ guys considering Palm Beach, Palm Gardens, Jupiter and the like. Same for me. Also considering Miami Beach although a bit more hectic.

In my case I will probably rent first and with a 3 bedroom in mind. Unsure of pricing at this stage but I'm guessing it runs the gamut from $3K to 7K or so.

Anyone have a good gauge on rental pricing for Palm Gardens, Jupiter, Palm Beach and Miami?

www.palmbeachflorida.com
Ping G15 9* Serrano 60S
Ping G15 5W
Callaway X20 7-LW
Nike PD Long
Callaway Supersoft

#24 dpb5031

dpb5031

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:22 AM

Look up a realtor named Jeff Egezio.  He's a really good golfer and knows the area inside & out including the culture at all of the clubs.  Tell him Dewey sent you! 😁

WITB:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

#25 2putttom

2putttom

# 1 Oregon Duck fan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,749 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177144
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 4897

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:25 AM

well #4 narrows it down...

how much ya willin' to spend. Some of these suggestions are ... $$$ x 10

Edited by 2putttom, 12 May 2018 - 10:30 AM.

Tour Exotics E 10 15*
Adams CMB 4-6  MB2's 7-9 1 more season
Mizuno Mp 4 52 MP T7 56 &60
Bobby Grace Jericho II Tour S Bend
Oregon Ducks Bag

#26 crazy8golfer

crazy8golfer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208081
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:slk320-pmi
GolfWRX Likes : 449

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:18 PM

View PostHackerDave, on 10 May 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

Hilton Head certainly fits that description.   I would also consider the gulf coast of Florida.   Anywhere between Sarasota down to Marco Island.   You will get better weather in the winter and honestly, I don't think the summers would be any hotter.

If she is willing to settle for a lake, I would look at Greenville SC or Reynolds Plantation in GA.  

I'm not familiar with Jacksonville or Sea Island, but I have to imagine you can find what you are looking for there as well.
Reynolds Plantation has the golf your looking for, but not close to a town of any size. It has a large lake, but the water comes from rivers and is dirty/muddy like.
Nice for boating and fishing, but it does not compare to the ocean. I think you have better options.
TaylorMade M1 Driver 10.5*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6S
TaylorMade R15 TP Driver 10.5*, Fujikura Pro 63 Stiff
Titleist 913F-d 3 Wood 13*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ-5S
TaylorMade SLDR 4H 21*, Fujikura Speeder 82H Stiff
TaylorMade M2 Irons, 3 - PW, KBS Tour C-Taper 90 Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM5 Raw Black Wedge, 50.08* F Grind KBS Stiff
Titliest Vokey SM5 Wedge, 56.10* M Grind True Temper Stiff
Titliest Vokey SM5 Wedge, 60.04* L Grind True Temper Stiff
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5, 34"
Scotty Cameron Classic Newport 2.5, 34" w/ Te I3 Stamp. Limited Edition

#27 razor_1

razor_1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 399890
  • Handicap:2.8
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:00 PM

My vote goes to the panhandle of FL.  In between Pensacola and Panama City in particular- look at the Ft Myers/Destin area.  Great golf and you get the taste of at least 3 seasons.  Hurricanes are a concern but again they are a concern every where.  Not the big city environment of say Orlando/Jacksonville/Miami/Tampa, but big enough.

I also like both the carolina coasts.  This would be my second choice.

If money or distance is no object, Maui or the big island of Hawaii.  No better golf or golf weather anywhere in the world than in Hawaii.
Cobra Fly-Z+ 10.5 Full Draw Bias 2 driver upgrades
Bobby Jones 1-Hybrid 16 degree
Cobra Amp Cell 3-Hybrid  19 degree
Cobra Amp Cell 4-Hybrid  22 degree
Cobra Amp Cell 5-Hybrid  25 degree
Cobra Amp Cell + 6I-PW Mizuno JPX 850's
Cleveland 46/10 Gap Wedge
Cleveland 54/10 Scoring Wedge
Vokey 56/10 Spin Wedge
Odyssey Versa
Callaway Chrome Soft Pending Change ?

#28 schley

schley

Love ya don't tell ya enough!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58583
  • Handicap:12.3
GolfWRX Likes : 209

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:05 PM

A couple points:  Florida will avoid state income tax, but also the summer is not ideal IMO.
California will set you back big time for walking to the beach alone.

What is your budget?
Are you open to living outside the USA?

#29 Swisstrader98

Swisstrader98

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

View Postschley, on 12 May 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

A couple points:  Florida will avoid state income tax, but also the summer is not ideal IMO.
California will set you back big time for walking to the beach alone.

What is your budget?
Are you open to living outside the USA?

I think thatís the kicker with Florida. Not good for summer which means you would always have to have a second home elsewhere to escape the heat and humidity.

#30 Snowman9000

Snowman9000

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107588
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

View Postgregkeller, on 10 May 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostMignuz, on 10 May 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

I like the way you think.  I hadn't thought about outside of the USA.  That opens up quite a bit of possibility.  Not sure the wife would love it though.  Who knows. A guy can dream though right?

In that case, Portugal. I think it’s already discovered by the Brits.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors