Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Best belt I have ever owned....perfect for golf.

31 replies to this topic

#31 Marengo

Marengo

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120014
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

View Posthowellhandmade, on 04 June 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

View Postbyflow2, on 04 June 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

bump..

anyone with a longish term review?

Also they have a 25% off fathers day code now too.

FATHERS25

Only wish the material were a little less collapsible; tends to crimp at the back belt loop where a good leather belt won't. Also won't hang up without a special hanger. But they're light, comfortable, and look good. My whole life I've had a black belt and a brown belt, beyond that  the concept of color coordinating belts is new for me. These are a fairly understated way to expand the palette. At that discount I might get a couple more.

this.
I picked one up and it is starting to fold on the back belt loop as well.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 howellhandmade

howellhandmade

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 240097
GolfWRX Likes : 210

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

View PostMarengo, on 12 June 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

View Posthowellhandmade, on 04 June 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

View Postbyflow2, on 04 June 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

bump..

anyone with a longish term review?

Also they have a 25% off fathers day code now too.

FATHERS25

Only wish the material were a little less collapsible; tends to crimp at the back belt loop where a good leather belt won't. Also won't hang up without a special hanger. But they're light, comfortable, and look good. My whole life I've had a black belt and a brown belt, beyond that  the concept of color coordinating belts is new for me. These are a fairly understated way to expand the palette. At that discount I might get a couple more.

this.
I picked one up and it is starting to fold on the back belt loop as well.

I started with black and grey, which are the ones I initially criticized. With the father's day code I ordered khaki and mocha and they are even more flexible and crimp more easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors