Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

How did you choose your current ball?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Viktoryred3

Viktoryred3

Consistently Inconsistent

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 492022
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:Viktoryred3
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:25 AM

My apologies if there is another topic similar to this, but I’m in need of some help with choosing my golf ball. This is my 3rd year golfing and I’m around 11 handicap. Ever since I began playing I’ve always gamed whatever balls I’ve had in my bag, (top brands, not those Walmart rocks like nitros) mainly used with the exception of a new dozen given to me here or there by a buddy if he didn’t like them. Never had a preference on a ball, never really thought it mattered. Now that I strike the ball better than ever I definitely can feel the difference in ball brands and makes. I want to make the move to playing 1 particular ball just so I can have a more consistent feedback in my “feel” during the ball strike. How do you guys decide on what ball to play? Solely on feel (hard vs soft)? Or do you use other intricacies such as spin rate, swing speed, etc? Thanks for any help?

-VK

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Tight-right

Tight-right

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482596
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:52 AM

From outside 50 yards. I could care less what ball I game. As long as the compression is inline with my swing speed.

My ball of choice is the Pro v1 and unusually wait until the greens are mid season firm to put them into play. Spring and Fall golf i game whatever, its all about short game control not driving distance. I don't care how "soft" or "hard" the ball may be perceived because I generally find the center of the club face, and even the hardest ball will feel soft struck in the sweet spot.

So, to help narrow down YOUR ball of choice. First determine what is more important to your game. Feel, control or all out distance.

Enjoy the journey of ball selection because there are a sh$t ton of golf balls to tinker with!

#3 Orlandogolfguru

Orlandogolfguru

OrlandoGolfGuru

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299712
  • Handicap:7.7
GolfWRX Likes : 701

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:56 AM

Maybe try the online fittings first to get a feel for what that tech says. Itís not horrible to begin with. Bridgestone has one. Titleist too. Then research similar balls from other mfgs and go hit some. Start on the green. Then chipping. Tight is right behind that they are all very similar give or take 5 yards. Cross field had a pretty cool video on it. Good luck!
TaylorMade M4 10.5 Speeder Evo 2 Tour Spec
TaylorMade M2 HL 16.5 FK
TaylorMade M4 19 Speeder Evo 3
TaylorMade P790 4-pw Modus 105s
TaylorMade 50mg 54mg black 60ht bronze
MannKrafted OGG 1/1
B330 RXS
Sun Mountain USA

#4 DBill

DBill

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426712
GolfWRX Likes : 794

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:11 AM

Check out the direct to consumer balls to test out before settling on a ball.  These companies are Snell, Vice, Cut and Aris.  I'm probably forgetting a few.  All of these will let you buy sample sleeves or sample packs to test multiple ranges they have.  So many great offerings in golf balls these days at a better price than your standard ProV1.

#5 KammaQwazi

KammaQwazi

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16731
  • Handicap:14.7
GolfWRX Likes : 134

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:26 AM

I finally made the switch to ProV1's full time. I used to just bounce back in forth between whatever "premium ball" I happened to find in the weeds. I just love the feel of the ProV1 off irons and wedges so much that I can't find myself to use anything else. They are super expensive, but I just order them at the start of the year when the 4 dozen for the price of 3 dozen deal is going, and I usually have quite a few left at the end of the year.

Titleist 915 D2 (9.5 degree) - UST ProForce V2 Stiff Shaft
Cobra King F8 3-4 Wood (16.0 degree setting)
Cobra King F7 3-4 Hybrid (21.5 degree setting)
Callaway Diablo Forged 4 Iron Thru P Wedge - Stock Steel Shafts
Titleist Spin Milled SM 6 50/8 degree
Titleist Spin Milled SM 5 54/10 degree and 58/8 Degree - Stock Steel Shafts
Odyssey White Ice Rossie (34")

#6 Twism86

Twism86

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500570
GolfWRX Likes : 145

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

View PostKammaQwazi, on 07 May 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

I finally made the switch to ProV1's full time. I used to just bounce back in forth between whatever "premium ball" I happened to find in the weeds. I just love the feel of the ProV1 off irons and wedges so much that I can't find myself to use anything else. They are super expensive, but I just order them at the start of the year when the 4 dozen for the price of 3 dozen deal is going, and I usually have quite a few left at the end of the year.

I have 4 V1s in my bag now that I came across.... I love the way they hit also but still cant get myself to buy a dozen. Although, Im running low on my Chrome Softs and the price went way up close to V1 territory.
TM AeroBurner 9.5*
TM SpeedBlades 4-PW
Odyssey White Hot RX #1
A bunch of random wedges

#7 lil'mike

lil'mike

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 436656
  • Ebay ID:mrgolf2k
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:42 PM

First of all I never buy NIB golf balls unless they are less than $25 a box like the B330 RX's in yellow that I started back into the game hitting.  I also bought a bunch, I mean a bunch of Nike's RZN Tour Platinum's in white from Dunham's when they were clearing them out for a good price!  After playing both of them for awhile, I then went to Golf ball direct and bought a dozen of 4A balls like Chrome Soft's to try and liked them better so I bought more, some in 4A or 5A depending on the discount coupon I got and started playing them full time in the yellow/black truvis.  I prefer the yellow ball over white ones so the Nike's hardly get used or only during early Spring and late Fall so those will last me forever!

#8 mudmarlin

mudmarlin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 163255
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:53 PM

I use any premium ball. Usually the pro v 1 but I will also do others based on price. Iím playing the Bridgestone bxs right now because I got a dozen for $35. The spin around the green is a big deal for me. Youíre not going to get that spin with a cheap ball.

Edited by mudmarlin, 07 May 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#9 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
GolfWRX Likes : 498

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

View PostTwism86, on 07 May 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

View PostKammaQwazi, on 07 May 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

I have 4 V1s in my bag now that I came across.... I love the way they hit also but still cant get myself to buy a dozen. Although, Im running low on my Chrome Softs and the price went way up close to V1 territory.
Funny. I don't buy Pro Vs either. But, last week I found one and put it into play and, I must say that's a very fine ball.
Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
20-year old Mizuno 5 Wood
Balls: Z Star and Snell MTB Black

#10 titleist_chris

titleist_chris

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 494650
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:16 PM

First determine the caliber of player you are.  Then determine how high you hit the ball and how much spin you need. Check this site out if you are interested in
trying out a few brands at a low cost.
Https://twoguyswithballs.com/chris

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 Twism86

Twism86

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500570
GolfWRX Likes : 145

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:03 PM

And I only started playing the Chrome Soft because I also found one and liked it!
TM AeroBurner 9.5*
TM SpeedBlades 4-PW
Odyssey White Hot RX #1
A bunch of random wedges

#12 rxk9fan

rxk9fan

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479792
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 313

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:17 PM

The last 3 weeks I have been testing balls for the first time. I remember a time that my only requirements were that my ball was round and I preferred white.
Then after a few years I added the requirement that it was at least a little softer than a rock.
More recently, I kept those requirements but had found I mostly liked best a few of the premium balls and played Pro V1 or V1x. But I also liked a few other balls I had found on the course so I decided to see what ball I really liked before i got too deep into this year. I have worked very hard since this time last year putting the rest of my bag together and FINALLY am set for at least the rest of this year. All that was left was to find if ball choice made any difference or perceived difference to my game.
Though I may have missed some great opportunities, I limited this quest to some balls I have actually at least played before and liked. I feel like I did the preliminary work during the years I have played and I wanted to work with what I liked and not waste time or money on others. The contestants would all be the most recent editions of the following:
Callaway CS and CSx
Taylormade TP5 and TP5x
Titleist Pro V1 and V1x

I started by buying a dozen of each locally. I have spent about 7 hours chipping and pitching these balls on three different greens in my area. I would take 2 balls of each and hit from the same spot. I wanted to see how they reacted to different conditions and even on different grasses. I played 72 holes of golf on 3 different courses in varied conditions including winds that were a mild 5 to 7mph one day up to winds of 18 to 22mph one day. While I took some notes, I decided to be brief and provide my perception of results because this is how I decided to make my decision. I want to play the ball that after hours of practice and play stood out in my mind as the best for my game.

Where these balls differed the most to me was around the green. There is a huge difference when putting these balls one after another. Of course they are round and all roll well but they are very different. The softest ball off my putter seemed to consistently be the Taylormade TP5. I kept rolling putts and when I hit the TP5, it jumped out as being so soft and smooth off my putter. All the x balls seemed much harder. I liked the soft feel a lot but then it got into my head that I was actually making more good putts with the harder balls and particularly the Pro V1x. There was the comfort factor with the ball I had been playing all spring. So the winner in putting...I was not sure.

On the course I found all 6 to be playable for me. The TP5x seemed to be the longest off the driver for me but not by enough to be the deciding factor. With full shots into the green with mid irons to wedges, this was important to me and I saw some differences:
Pro V1 and V1x: both had a lot of spin with the wedges and short irons and more than I really wanted at times. The 4 to 10 foot zip back is not ideal for me. I don't always know my courses nor the greens all that well so if I can get a yardage on my rangefinder and hit that yardage I feel I take some terrain variables out of the equation. Nothing like hitting a great shot only to see it zip backwards down a slope that you really were not aware of.  
CS and CSx: I felt these two were both low launching and because I have bent my irons strong to control launch I probably set my clubs up in a way that was not ideal. With the low launch and mid spin I saw with both, they played their way out of contention pretty quickly for me. I do not think that is a short coming of the ball, but instead a short coming with my set up?
TP5 and TP5x: These two balls on full shots were both pretty much just land and stop. On less than full swings, I got more run out with the TP5x than what I wanted. Additionally, the TP5 seemed more consistent in trajectory and carry for me. On less than full swings, the TP5 again felt soft.

So, down to the Pro V1, V1x, and TP5 I went back to the greens for another 2 to 3 hours. This now came down to feel. The one thing against the TP5 and V1 was that on this very windy day, pitches seemed to be more affected by the wind while in the air (crazy wind this day). On the green, I loved the firm V1x probably out of familiarity. I loved the soft feel of the TP5. The Pro V1 seemed to land in the middle of the other two. In the end, I have decided on the TP5. It seems to be the king of landing and stopping on iron shots into the greens almost always very close to the divot. It is super soft off of the putter compared to the others and has no real weakness when played with my game.

We all know they are all great and I don't know if I would score any different with any of the six balls in my finals. But, for me the feel and performance of the TP5 is as good as anything made. None of my normal group play it so identifying my ball will be easy. I see no reason not to make it my ball for 2018.

I could not help one more session which borders on torture/stupidity. There was no one on the driving range where I live so I stopped. I hit a couple of small buckets into another windy day. It was humid and the wind was 18mph with gust up to 40mph so not all that pleasant. However, I could not resist pulling out 6 balls, 2 Pro V1x, 2 TP5, and 2 TP5x.
I proceeded to hit each ball at the hundred yard mark and then walked down to see where they landed. I picked them up and did the same for the 125 yard marker, then the 150 marker, then the 250 with my driver, then repeated the 100, then the 125, and then the driver one last time.  
Todays findings, these balls mainly differ in how they feel and how they react on the green. Today was a lot of walking and a little sweat to find they were pretty much interchangeable during this test. Some went a little lower or higher but landed very close to one another. I was hitting the ball pretty consistently and the results were the same.
So, my advice is not to repeat this little exercise without a cart LOL
I am pooped now and only found out one thing. These three balls handle the wind well and give me the same results as far as carry distance with the irons and total distance with the driver into a stout wind.

Edited by rxk9fan, 08 May 2018 - 08:19 PM.

Ping G400 with Ping Tour 65 stiff played at 44.5
Taylormade M2 16.5 degree with Hzrdus stiff
Srixon U65 3i and 4i SteelFiber
Mizuno MP18 MMC PW-5i with Recoil F4
Callaway PM 56 & 60 Steelfiber
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

I am thinking about playing golf next year instead of HOing clubs!

#13 Golf64

Golf64

Go Habs Go!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104067
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 3000

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:31 AM

I pick a ball from green to tee. Spin around the green, feel, price for me. ;)
Ping Hoofer
Under construction

Super Bowl LII Champions
Fly Eagles Fly

#14 Tanner25

Tanner25

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
GolfWRX Likes : 368

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

Feel, color and price

#15 monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Tour Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49206
  • Handicap:8.6
GolfWRX Likes : 190

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

Main factors were:
- Wanted a premium ball with control (vs rocks), this led me to Urethane covered balls
- Had a cost target in mind, no more than $40 per dozen
- Feel off of the putter
- Spin and behavior off of shots inside 150 yards
- Wind behavior
- Distance

LEFT IS RIGHT
Driver (9.5) - Cobra F8+ Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
Wood (15) - Exotics EX10 Aldila Rougue Silver 70 S
Driving Iron (20) - Srixon U65 Project X 5.5
Irons (5-6) - Srixon Z565 Project X 5.5
Irons (7-P) - Srixon Z765 Project X 5.5
Wedges - Vokey SM-7 Jet Black / 50.08 F / 54.08 M / 58.04 L DG S300
Putter - Gauge Design GAA-8
Ball - Snell MTB Red

#16 swoll cracker

swoll cracker

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307881
  • Handicap:1.3
GolfWRX Likes : 241

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:34 AM

I tested most of the top premium balls with both 7i and Driver on a launch monitor. I pared the list down to two balls that gave me the best combination of ball speed, launch angle, spin rate and angle of descent.  

Then I tested like crazy around the greens.  Lots of wedges and lots of putts.  With the wedges I was looking for feel and spin characteristics.  With the putter it was primarily feel on shorter putts with break and then long putts.

The winner for me this year was the Callaway Chrome Soft 18.
Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5* Project X EvenFlo 65 S-flex
Callaway Rogue SZ 18* Project X EvenFlo 75 S-flex
Callaway Rogue 21* Project X EvenFlo 75 S-flex
Callaway X2Hot Pro 23* Hybrid Fujikura Motore F1 85
Callaway Rogue Pro 5-AW Project X LZ 95 6.0
Callaway MD4 54* S Grind Project X PXI
Callaway MD4  60* S Grind Project X PXI
Toulon Design Columbus 34"

#17 KAndyMan

KAndyMan

JUST GOTTA SEND IT!!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 497560
  • Handicap:many
GolfWRX Likes : 78

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:30 AM

Local shop to me sells almost any ball you can think of by the sleeve. So i started with 4 i thought i might like. A few rounds of twilight golf by myself on empty course i put them up against each other (almost like a bracket style tournament) and came out with my winner. Shocked as i was the 2018 Chrome Soft X came out as the winner. Honestly kinda sad it beat out the Vice Pro ive been playing for a couple years now. I would suggest just doing a little home work on 4ish different balls you are thinking about and putting them up against each other like this.

#18 Nessism

Nessism

To measure is to know...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,594 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131490
GolfWRX Likes : 8538

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:22 AM

Pretty much all balls on the market are designed to be at the USGA limits for ball speed off impact and total distance.  For this reason distance between different balls is pretty much a non issue for all but elite level players that can control distance down to a yard or two on their approach shots.  

Secondly, the cover type is the primary technical feature which determines spin.  If you look at spin charts such as the ones published by Golf Digest you will see that urethane cover balls spin more than surlyn covered balls and that most urethane cover balls fall into a pretty tight range of variation.  You need to be a pretty darn good ball striker to notice significant difference in spin between different urethane balls.  Surlyn covered balls show more spin variation between different models but don't confuse this with more distance because as stated already, distance is already at the limit.  Surlyn balls tend to fly higher and side spin less, but they also bite less on the green so there is no free lunch.

Ball feel, due to hardness, is one feature that's pretty easy to discern by even regular players.  It's an error in judgement to try to equate firmness to performance though.  And there is no correlation between compression (hardness) and distance as it relates to swing speed either.  So in other words, if you swing slow but like the feel of a firm "X" ball then go with it and don't fear you are giving up distance because you are not.

Bottom line, if you want approach shot spin get a urethane covered ball and then select a ball with the feel you desire.  If you want a high flight and slightly lower side spin, but low approach shot spin, then a Surlyn ball may be for you.
Ping G400 driver w/Adila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
TEE XCG6 3 & 5 fairway woods & E8 hybrid
Mizuno Hot Metal irons w/Recoil 95's
Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110's
Ping Anser putter - the "real deal!"

#19 Rory4Pres

Rory4Pres

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363997
  • Handicap:high
GolfWRX Likes : 441

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:30 AM

I picked my ball very carefully....based on the golf ball thread with the most posts on WRX.

#20 lwestby

lwestby

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465264
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:13 PM

Start with how they chip / putt and work your way back to the tee.  Most all will drive roughly the same (lower spin on drives), but they will differentiate themselves from the approach shots to the green.  Pick which one suites your game best in the price range you're looking for.  I game Snell MTBs currently.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 GSDriver

GSDriver

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 493210
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:11 PM

I played Hex dimple pattern (great wind ball) pretty much since released, so worked way through Cally line to CS18x.

Mainly decide on feel, as most tour balls spin well for me so I can learn how they react.

If like to test everything, work from green back, some are super sensitive to putter 'click', I'm not.
Epic Speeder 661
Razr Fit Xtreme 4/7 woods
Epic Hyrbrid 23*
Apex Pro 5-P Recoil 110
MD Slate Forged 52
PM Grind 58
- a host of Odysseys

#22 gs1184

gs1184

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 322101
GolfWRX Likes : 159

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:21 AM

In general, I play the premium ball that is on sale. Amazon has previous year premium balls on sale for a great deal.
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero - Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75  6.0
Callaway XR-16 3 wood - Fujikura Speeder
TaylorMade M1 19* 3H - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage HY Stiff
Callaway 2013 X-forged 4-PW - ProjectX 5.5
Cleveland RBX-3 52, 56, 60
Odyssey Black Series 2 putter
Balls: Callaway Chrome Soft-X/Chrome Soft Truvis
Taylormade Tour preferred X
Bridgestone Tour Bx

#23 dcopp7

dcopp7

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428384
  • Ebay ID:dcopp7
GolfWRX Likes : 582

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:28 AM

From a spin chart
Callaway Hyper X 9*  what's the point?

Taylormade RBZ 15* 3W

Cleveland Launcher 3W 15*

Synchron Vespa 19* hybrid

Dunlop Pro 18* driving iron

Orlimar clone 23* 7W

Dynacraft Prophet CB flexface 5i-PW

Acer XB 52* & 58* wedges

Lynx putter

#24 Browns71213

Browns71213

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428076
GolfWRX Likes : 231

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:05 PM

I found it.
Calloway Big Bertha 460 9* Driver
Cleveland HiBore XLS S 13* 3 Wood
Kasco Super Hyten K2K 33 16* Hybrid
Kasco Super Hyten K2K 44 19* Hybrid
Original King Cobra Irons 4-SW
Snake Eyes 58* Wedge
Odyssey Versa #7H 35" Putter

#25 Markrip

Markrip

Boss fan 62

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 365551
GolfWRX Likes : 895

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

My wife bought me several dozen NXT Tour Ss on my brother in law’s recommendation. I told my my brother in law some Chromesoft would be nice next time. I hate paying for more expensive balls but I’ve gotta use them if she buys them.

Driver - Cobra F7
3w- Adams Tight Speedline Super LS
Hybrid -  Cobra F8 19
Irons- Adams XTD 4-PW
Wedges-  Tour Edge CB Pro 50, 54 , 58
Putter- Tour Edge HP Series 01

#26 KCCO

KCCO

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138532
GolfWRX Likes : 593

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Picked most expensive, figured it’s gotta be good;)
Titleist 917 D3   Tour Spec Speeder
Titleist 917 F2   Tensei Orange
Titleist 818 H2   Tensei White
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
PXG Darkness 52/58    MCI-100 black
009 ProV1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors