Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Samsung Note 8 slow motion video with V1 Golf app

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pantsparty7

pantsparty7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 394782
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:16 PM

How do you make this work now? With my Note 3, I would record the video in slow motion with my camera app and then import it to the V1 app. Everytime I try this with my Note 8, the app starts to import but it ends up only importing 1 second or just a black screen.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Stuart G.

Stuart G.

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174728
GolfWRX Likes : 6293

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:25 AM

Have you tried playing with the different capture options in V1?

e.g. the ones I might look at are:   "High Quality Mode" or "Use Camcorder App" or "Skip Trimming"

#3 pantsparty7

pantsparty7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 394782
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:46 AM

Yep, I tried recording with the camcorder app in V1. When i do that, my slow motion feature will not show up though. I tried switching some other settings, but it seems as most of them apply to recording from the v1 app, where the slow motion feature will not work. I did try switching some of those settings and then importing a video, but I get the same result. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors