Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Future of the White Golf Belt

white belt golf fashion belts

82 replies to this topic

#1 DukeOfChinoHills

DukeOfChinoHills

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380802
  • Joined: 06/15/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:4.7
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

One of my good friends is the golf coach at our old high-school (we were also teammates at this same school).  I follow the team on social media and I've noticed that most of the kids only wear white belts on with their "team uniform" which consists of the olive /sage green Nike shirts and black pants.  Their team hats are the matching olive/sage green color.  

White belts look terrible with this combination, right?

The unwritten rules of golf fashion have changed lately (in my opinion).  Take notice of who wears them when you watch the PGA Tour each week.  The white belt rules are becoming more strict.  Rule #1: Wearing white pants/shorts with a white belt is okay.  Rule #2: Light grey pants/shorts AND a white shirt, a white belt is okay.  Rule #3: Bright colored pants/shorts AND a white shirt, with a white belt is okay.  White shoes should probably go with all of these rules.

What does the GolfWRX community say?

"You're still away."

917D2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 70S
917F2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 80S
913H - Mitsubishi Diamana 82S
716 AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey SM5 50.08F & 54.10S & 58.11K
All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Std. grips
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant 35" with GT Pistol Tour

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 slprince67

slprince67

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95534
  • Joined: 09/29/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

I usually wear whatever I grab out of the closest, dont care if I match.....always wear a brown belt.  And always wear solid white golf shoes.  How many rules have I broken?

2

#3 DukeOfChinoHills

DukeOfChinoHills

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380802
  • Joined: 06/15/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:4.7
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

View Postslprince67, on 03 May 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

I usually wear whatever I grab out of the closest, dont care if I match.....always wear a brown belt.  And always wear solid white golf shoes.  How many rules have I broken?

Just one, not caring if you match.

Brown belt with white shoes is totally fine... unless you're wearing black pants.

Edited by DukeOfChinoHills, 03 May 2018 - 07:10 PM.

"You're still away."

917D2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 70S
917F2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 80S
913H - Mitsubishi Diamana 82S
716 AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey SM5 50.08F & 54.10S & 58.11K
All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Std. grips
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant 35" with GT Pistol Tour

3

#4 slprince67

slprince67

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95534
  • Joined: 09/29/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:11 PM

about half the time my socks dont match either

4

#5 Violet07

Violet07

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 498282
  • Joined: 04/08/2018
  • Location:USA
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

It boggles my mind that the guys who commented on they donít care if they match, they donít care what they look like still post in a Golf Style forum. If you care so little, why do you bother reading these topics? Serious question.

In response to the OP, I think youíre right with that HS team. Seems like a strange look IMO. Iíve noticed fewer white belts and fewer white pants on your in general. I consider myself pretty trendy and I have begun matching my belt to my pants when golfing this year. Maybe because itís not warm enough to wear white yet? Whatever the reason, subconscious or not, Iím all of a sudden not a fan of the white belt anymore.

Edited by Violet07, 03 May 2018 - 08:14 PM.


5

#6 FlyingLaw1

FlyingLaw1

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468870
  • Joined: 05/23/2017
  • Location:MO
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:37 PM

For me I've always felt my belt and shoes (and now visor) must match. It just looks cleaner to my eye. My "go to" golf shoes are white, thus white belt. Not a fan of white belt/shoes with brown so I avoid that. I'd say I wear a white belt 8-9 out of 10 rounds.

Edited by FlyingLaw1, 03 May 2018 - 08:38 PM.

GO DAWGS

6

#7 DukeOfChinoHills

DukeOfChinoHills

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380802
  • Joined: 06/15/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:4.7
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

View PostFlyingLaw1, on 03 May 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

For me I've always felt my belt and shoes (and now visor) must match. It just looks cleaner to my eye. My "go to" golf shoes are white, thus white belt. Not a fan of white belt/shoes with brown so I avoid that. I'd say I wear a white belt 8-9 out of 10 rounds.

I was hoping for an honest response exactly like this!

Do you only wear a different color belt when you wear "other" color (non-white) shoes?
"You're still away."

917D2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 70S
917F2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 80S
913H - Mitsubishi Diamana 82S
716 AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey SM5 50.08F & 54.10S & 58.11K
All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Std. grips
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant 35" with GT Pistol Tour

7

#8 FlyingLaw1

FlyingLaw1

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468870
  • Joined: 05/23/2017
  • Location:MO
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:12 PM

View PostDukeOfChinoHills, on 03 May 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

View PostFlyingLaw1, on 03 May 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

For me I've always felt my belt and shoes (and now visor) must match. It just looks cleaner to my eye. My "go to" golf shoes are white, thus white belt. Not a fan of white belt/shoes with brown so I avoid that. I'd say I wear a white belt 8-9 out of 10 rounds.

I was hoping for an honest response exactly like this!

Do you only wear a different color belt when you wear "other" color (non-white) shoes?

Not *always* but most of the time. Black belt with black shoes. I have a red belt I wear with my red shoes or my gray/red shoes. Blue with blue.

I do have a woven belt that has several different colors in it that I wear with white shoes.
GO DAWGS

8

#9 eacsgolferdad

eacsgolferdad

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36390
  • Joined: 08/03/2007
  • Location:north of Boston, MA
  • Ebay ID:emsdadgolfer
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:31 PM

View PostDukeOfChinoHills, on 03 May 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

One of my good friends is the golf coach at our old high-school (we were also teammates at this same school).  I follow the team on social media and I've noticed that most of the kids only wear white belts on with their "team uniform" which consists of the olive /sage green Nike shirts and black pants.  Their team hats are the matching olive/sage green color.  

White belts look terrible with this combination, right?

The unwritten rules of golf fashion have changed lately (in my opinion).  Take notice of who wears them when you watch the PGA Tour each week.  The white belt rules are becoming more strict.  Rule #1: Wearing white pants/shorts with a white belt is okay.  Rule #2: Light grey pants/shorts AND a white shirt, a white belt is okay.  Rule #3: Bright colored pants/shorts AND a white shirt, with a white belt is okay.  White shoes should probably go with all of these rules.

What does the GolfWRX community say?
They are kids. They’re supposed to look back at their yearbook 20 years from now and say what were we thinking with these outfits.

I saw a tour player today with navy pants, white belt, and dark shirt might have been red. Not a look I like but to each their own. White hat, belt, and shoes is the best look when wearing a white belt IMO.

9

#10 third-times-a-charm

third-times-a-charm

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464568
  • Joined: 04/22/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 407

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:38 PM

You can only wear a white belt if you play blades and have a negative handicap. It's science.

Long Live Nike

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Svang5

Svang5

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97145
  • Joined: 10/23/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:20 AM

I wear a white belt because my hero TW does.
#wearwhitebelts
#whocares

11

#12 Le Shizzle

Le Shizzle

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 496702
  • Joined: 03/21/2018
  • Location:Melbourne, Australia.
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:45 AM

I typically wear a white belt with everything that said my wardrobe doesn't consist of any crazy colors, a lot of black/grey/charcoal/white polo's. Thoughts on white belt with black pants?

12

#13 Violet07

Violet07

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 498282
  • Joined: 04/08/2018
  • Location:USA
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:14 AM

View PostLe Shizzle, on 04 May 2018 - 03:45 AM, said:

I typically wear a white belt with everything that said my wardrobe doesn't consist of any crazy colors, a lot of black/grey/charcoal/white polo's. Thoughts on white belt with black pants?
No. The thought is simply no. It looks ridiculous and every time I see Tiger do it, I cringe. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

13

#14 Hokie2k5

Hokie2k5

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75551
  • Joined: 02/18/2009
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 139

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:47 AM

I only wear a white belt with white shorts nowadays.  Not really sure why but I got sick of the white belt I guess and I'm onto the grey belt now haha.
917D2 9.5* Kuro Kage Dual Core Silver TiNi 70TX
917F2 15* Diamana LTD Blue 80TX
816H1 19* MRC Tensei Blue 80X
718 TMB 4-W KBS $-Taper S+
SM7 50F/54S/58D KBS Tour S+
Cameron 009 SSS 350

14

#15 ABARTSCHMID

ABARTSCHMID

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 455252
  • Joined: 02/14/2017
  • Location:Andrews, TX
  • Handicap:4.2
GolfWRX Likes : 85

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:07 AM

I thought white belts were terrible when they first became popular. Now I wear a white belt every round, with white hat and white shoes.

Driver: GBB Epic SZ
3 Wood: GBB Epic SZ
4 Hybrid: Callaway Rogue
4-GAP: Mizuno JPX 900F w/ DG AMT X100 Shafts
Wedges: Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 55-13, 60-10
Putter: Scotty California Del Mar w/ SS Pistol GT 2.0 Grip

15

#16 DukeOfChinoHills

DukeOfChinoHills

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380802
  • Joined: 06/15/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:4.7
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:40 AM

It's interesting to read the types of responses here.  It sounds like some people automatically grab their white belt as their "golf belt".  

But do NOT wear a white belt with black pants anymore.
"You're still away."

917D2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 70S
917F2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 80S
913H - Mitsubishi Diamana 82S
716 AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey SM5 50.08F & 54.10S & 58.11K
All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Std. grips
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant 35" with GT Pistol Tour

16

#17 Chief275

Chief275

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 301123
  • Joined: 03/11/2014
  • Location:Savannah GA
  • Handicap:20.8
GolfWRX Likes : 101

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:37 AM

I wear a white belt with navy bottoms, green bottoms, and wolf grey. I wear black belt with dark grey and black bottoms. White belt with white shoes, black belt with black shoes. Iím 36 and a 36 waist. Iím a rebel without a cause.

17

#18 a_gorilla

a_gorilla

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 342527
  • Joined: 09/30/2014
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 85

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:39 AM

OP to answer your first question, I think the high school team should just be wearing black belts.

I think a white belt looks fine if you're wearing white shorts/pants. Generally, I think style is trending so that the belt should match either the pants or shirt. Hat/belt/shoes all matching is a little more on the traditional side, and can look a little too on the nose in some cases, like wearing black shirt/pants, with white hat/belt/shoes.

Edited by a_gorilla, 04 May 2018 - 11:39 AM.

D: TM '16 M2 9.5* - AD-DI 6x
3w: Callaway Epic SZ 13.5* - Fujikura Pro 72x
5w: Cobra F6 Baffler 18.5* - Matrix Red Tie 65Q4x
4-PW: Srixon z765 4-PW - AMT S400
50*/54*: Cleveland RTX 3 V-MG
60*: Vokey SM7 D Grind
Odyssey O-Works 1W
'18 Chrome Soft

18

#19 spartan6910

spartan6910

    Go Green, Go White!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 294314
  • Joined: 01/29/2014
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:+0.4
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:31 PM

I'm always surprised at how divisive the white belt issue is. I wear a white belt a lot. My favorite colors, and color combo, are green and white. I just recently decided to grab green pants to match a green shirt and hat, so I'll be rocking green pants, shirt, hat with white belt and shoes sometime soon.

If I think it goes with the outfit and I like it, I do it and don't really care what anyone else thinks.
TaylorMade 2016 M1 460 8.5* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TX
Cobra King LTD 13* - Aldila Rogue X
TaylorMade SLDR 2h 19* - Fujikura Pro 83h X
Mizuno T-Zoid Comp-EZ 2i - S300
Callaway Apex CF16 5-P - stock steel XP95
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 51*

Callaway Mack Daddy 3 58*
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 64* (only sometimes)
Bettinardi Queen B #8
TaylorMade TP5

Born in the USA, Made in Detroit, Grinding in San Diego

19

#20 DukeOfChinoHills

DukeOfChinoHills

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380802
  • Joined: 06/15/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:4.7
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:41 PM

View Postspartan6910, on 04 May 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

I'm always surprised at how divisive the white belt issue is. I wear a white belt a lot. My favorite colors, and color combo, are green and white. I just recently decided to grab green pants to match a green shirt and hat, so I'll be rocking green pants, shirt, hat with white belt and shoes sometime soon.

If I think it goes with the outfit and I like it, I do it and don't really care what anyone else thinks.

Says the Michigan State Spartan....

I applaud your honesty, and boldness to rock way too much green on the course.  Hopefully all those green items are the same shade, or else you'll look like the Jolly Green Giant.

"You're still away."

917D2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 70S
917F2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 80S
913H - Mitsubishi Diamana 82S
716 AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey SM5 50.08F & 54.10S & 58.11K
All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Std. grips
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant 35" with GT Pistol Tour

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 spartan6910

spartan6910

    Go Green, Go White!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 294314
  • Joined: 01/29/2014
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:+0.4
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:59 PM

View PostDukeOfChinoHills, on 04 May 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

View Postspartan6910, on 04 May 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

I'm always surprised at how divisive the white belt issue is. I wear a white belt a lot. My favorite colors, and color combo, are green and white. I just recently decided to grab green pants to match a green shirt and hat, so I'll be rocking green pants, shirt, hat with white belt and shoes sometime soon.

If I think it goes with the outfit and I like it, I do it and don't really care what anyone else thinks.

Says the Michigan State Spartan....

I applaud your honesty, and boldness to rock way too much green on the course.  Hopefully all those green items are the same shade, or else you'll look like the Jolly Green Giant.

ha! I'd be lying if I said the colors didn't play a part in my decision to go there. And yes, I made sure they're all the same shade or close enough that you really can't tell unless you're looking at them from 6 inches away.

But green aside, I have plenty of outfits that I wear a white belt with. I don't get the hate. Whatever.
TaylorMade 2016 M1 460 8.5* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TX
Cobra King LTD 13* - Aldila Rogue X
TaylorMade SLDR 2h 19* - Fujikura Pro 83h X
Mizuno T-Zoid Comp-EZ 2i - S300
Callaway Apex CF16 5-P - stock steel XP95
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 51*

Callaway Mack Daddy 3 58*
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 64* (only sometimes)
Bettinardi Queen B #8
TaylorMade TP5

Born in the USA, Made in Detroit, Grinding in San Diego

21

#22 DukeOfChinoHills

DukeOfChinoHills

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380802
  • Joined: 06/15/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:4.7
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:02 PM

Just to clarify, I'm not hating on the white belt.  I own a white belt.  

I just think it's odd (and lazy) that SOME golfers automatically wear their white belt with any combination of colors.
"You're still away."

917D2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 70S
917F2 - Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 80S
913H - Mitsubishi Diamana 82S
716 AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey SM5 50.08F & 54.10S & 58.11K
All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Std. grips
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant 35" with GT Pistol Tour

22

#23 theboypinoy

theboypinoy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128768
  • Joined: 05/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 340

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

White belts are fine, but they need to be with complementing pieces.

:)

23

#24 rsj1360

rsj1360

    Member of the Resistance

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204377
  • Joined: 09/24/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 1185

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

View PostDukeOfChinoHills, on 03 May 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

One of my good friends is the golf coach at our old high-school (we were also teammates at this same school).  I follow the team on social media and I've noticed that most of the kids only wear white belts on with their "team uniform" which consists of the olive /sage green Nike shirts and black pants.  Their team hats are the matching olive/sage green color.  

White belts look terrible with this combination, right?

The unwritten rules of golf fashion have changed lately (in my opinion).  Take notice of who wears them when you watch the PGA Tour each week.  The white belt rules are becoming more strict.  Rule #1: Wearing white pants/shorts with a white belt is okay.  Rule #2: Light grey pants/shorts AND a white shirt, a white belt is okay.  Rule #3: Bright colored pants/shorts AND a white shirt, with a white belt is okay.  White shoes should probably go with all of these rules.

What does the GolfWRX community say?
lol. Seriously.

24

#25 j.b.newton

j.b.newton

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108620
  • Joined: 05/27/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 121

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

View PostHokie2k5, on 04 May 2018 - 07:47 AM, said:

I only wear a white belt with white shorts nowadays.  Not really sure why but I got sick of the white belt I guess and I'm onto the grey belt now haha.

Right there with you on that...


25

#26 1puttTUT

1puttTUT

    Lefty with occasional game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 354761
  • Joined: 12/29/2014
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:pmtuttle21
GolfWRX Likes : 1005

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:22 PM

Get a good grey belt and don't look back. You can wear it with almost anything.
Cobra F8 10.5D w/ Hazardous Yellow
Cobra F7 16* w/ Aldila RIP Beta 80s
Titleist 915H 18* w/Aldila Rogue 95MSI
Titleist 913H 21* w/Diamana 92Hy
Titleist 915H 24* w/Diamana 92Hy
Cobra forged TEC 6-GW w/ KBS Tour 120s
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*/58* w/ Nippon Modus3 125s
TP Mills Trad II roundneck

26

#27 smb4ua

smb4ua

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424554
  • Joined: 05/10/2016
  • Location:Birmingham, AL
  • Handicap:6.3
  • Ebay ID:stephentix
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

View Post1puttTUT, on 04 May 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

Get a good grey belt and don't look back. You can wear it with almost anything.

Good advice. I had my pro order me a nice one last week. Goes with nearly everything and I have a couple pairs of white shoes with gray on them.

27

#28 titleist_chris

titleist_chris

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 494650
  • Joined: 02/25/2018
  • Location:WI
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:16 AM

I think the white belt has some life left.  However, be sure to mix in a different colored belt (light blue, green, or red) with the right outfit.

28

#29 2ball

2ball

    LEFTY

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15610
  • Joined: 06/20/2006
  • Location:Was - Chicago; Now - Orange County, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 134

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

I have seen the white belt popularity really fade. More braided belts or web/nylon style belts in colors to match your pants.

29

#30 PALS-SSA

PALS-SSA

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24670
  • Joined: 01/28/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:05 AM

My unwritten rule:  If it's not a written rule, I don't care about it.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors