Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 1 votes

In Gee Chun


42 replies to this topic

#1 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

In Gee seems to suffer from ailments.
Is it not odd that a 23 year woman already has bags under her eyes.
I don't like the short hair cut...to the casual fan...they'll now confuse her with Sung Hyun Park.

I really wish In Gee would get healthy and be a consistent winner...she's so easy to like and to root for...she's outstanding when you watch her play live and see her interact with the fans.

https://www.instagra...ingeechun_dumbo

Edited by KBong, 02 May 2018 - 12:19 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

    Future King of France

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,407 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
  • Joined: 09/25/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 4583

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:49 PM

Is she moving to the North, now that the war is over?

2

#3 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,086 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3875

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:41 PM

View PostKBong, on 02 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

In Gee seems to suffer from ailments.
Is it not odd that a 23 year woman already has bags under her eyes.

How dare she have bags under her eyes!

Seriously, get a life.
Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

3

#4 Mellow

Mellow

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446316
  • Joined: 11/12/2016
  • Location:Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 187

Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

In Gee is a pretty special player.  When she came over to the LPGA, it was very exciting ... and she delivered!  Her 2016 season was amazing.  And like you say, her attitude and kindness are phenomenal.  Even above her ability, that's her special trait.  Just an angel!

I don't know if In Gee is significantly more fragile than anyone else out there or not.  Not much to say about it, I'm sure she wants to be at her best too.  The worst unknown is if her back still pains her.  Still angry about that.  But anyway she plays a pretty full schedule and looks lively when she's on.  Like you say can just hope for the best.

I'm sure she will win.  Just going to take longer (for anyone) with the ever-tougher and unpredictable field nowadays.  Honestly, at this point in this roller coaster season I feel like anything could happen each new week.

In Gee is super pretty in that pic, as usual, no problems.  Haircut worried me a little, if it signals a change in attitude...  I hope her attitude never changes.  But I'll always be a fan.

4

#5 Raving Shanker

Raving Shanker

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465832
  • Joined: 05/01/2017
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:47
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:59 AM

Like many, I have been  bit concerned for In Gee with her health. Looking at this latest photo of her, she looks fabulous as usual - but in a different way. It's all good! I generally don't mention how affecting I find this woman, for the worry of seeming a little creepy, but yes, I truly adore her. Really looking forward to her teeing it up this week, and putting on those sweet swings on the ball!


5

#6 Your-away!

Your-away!

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323581
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 690

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:47 AM

View PostKBong, on 02 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

In Gee seems to suffer from ailments.
Is it not odd that a 23 year woman already has bags under her eyes.
I don't like the short hair cut...to the casual fan...they'll now confuse her with Sung Hyun Park.

I really wish In Gee would get healthy and be a consistent winner...she's so easy to like and to root for...she's outstanding when you watch her play live and see her interact with the fans.

https://www.instagra...ingeechun_dumbo

What an odd post

Nothing else to say really, apart from maybe get out of the house more?
DRIVER:Taylormade M2 (2016) 9.5* - Diamana 60S
3 WOOD:Taylormade M2 Tour (2017) 17* HL - Diamana 70 S
HYBRID:Adams Proto DHY 21* - Steelfiber i95 s
IRONS 4-PW:Taylormade P770 -KBS Tour S 2.0* flat
GAP WEDGE:Taylormade R Series Satin 51*(52) - KBS Tour S - 2.5* flat
WEDGES:Titleist SM6 RAW - 56/60 - S300 - 2.5* Flat
PUTTER:TaylormadeSpider Tour Red - 34"
BALL:Whichever gets bought for me, or found.

6

#7 legitimategolf

legitimategolf

    Fighting!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144779
  • Joined: 10/31/2011
  • Location:New York NY
GolfWRX Likes : 2963

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:10 AM

Like the OP I was once seriously smitten with Ms. Chun. At her peak, around the time she won her second major championship, I could hardly believe how comely she was. She kept it going through the entire 2017 season but upon re-emerging sometime in March of this year she began to look different. She lost some weight and her clothes looked baggy. From a distance I thought she now looked like Ji Hyun Oh (skinny KLPGA chick who wears the same hat logo as In Gee).

I would've been devastated by the haircut if I hadn't already been put off by the weight loss. But that's not entirely it. She just seems so different from the wide-eyed newcomer who swooped in and won the US Open. So much more professional and not in a good way. Why am I beating around the bush here? It's the corporate shilling I am talking about. When she debuted her new haircut on social media, her comment was like "I love this new TAG HEUER matte black watch with my new short hair!"

Really I think that fame, and all its demands has spoiled her. It was inevitable probably. She couldn't remain that sweet innocent country bumpkin with the awesome golf swing forever. Don't get me wrong, she still seems sweet. But she also seems more preoccupied now with being a celebrity than buckling down and striving to win golf tournaments.

7

#8 cagecitizen

cagecitizen

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 406562
  • Joined: 12/24/2015
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

Reading this thread - five seconds of my life I wish I had back.
  • Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815; Oban Devotion 6 shaft, 65 grams
  • 3-Wood: Nike Covert 2 Standard; Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage (stock)
  • 3-Hybrid: Nike Covert 2 Tour; Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage (stock)
  • Irons: Mizuno MP-H5 (4 through PW); True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
  • Wedges: 50, 56, 60 Titelst SM4 / SM5
  • Putter: BPutters Coyote Model milled from Italian 303SS (heel-shafted)
  • Grips: Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound (standard / 3-wraps)

8

#9 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

Hmmm....seems like I'm getting a lot of heat with this thread.
OK....I'll come clean....I'm the President of The Flying Dumbo Fan Club and just wanted to shill for In Gee because with her new haircut and now a similar appearance to Sung Hyun Park......I don't want Namdalla's fangirls to come over to our side and interfere. :taunt:
Posted Image

Edited by KBong, 03 May 2018 - 12:02 PM.


9

#10 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:14 PM

View Postlegitimategolf, on 03 May 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Why am I beating around the bush here? It's the corporate shilling I am talking about. When she debuted her new haircut on social media, her comment was like "I love this new TAG HEUER matte black watch with my new short hair!"

Really I think that fame, and all its demands has spoiled her. It was inevitable probably. She couldn't remain that sweet innocent country bumpkin with the awesome golf swing forever. Don't get me wrong, she still seems sweet. But she also seems more preoccupied now with being a celebrity than buckling down and striving to win golf tournaments.
Agree.....In Gee is shilling hard....maybe she needs to....look at how long it took her to find another sponsor when she no longer represented Hite.
Who know what's In Gee priorities are nowadays....winning or bank balance?

But I don't have to tell you that it all comes down to THE MIGHTY DOLLAR....and pro golfers know it.
e.g.) one win Gulbis has made $4.9M in LPGA earnings....as a 17 year LPGA veteran.....I'm guessing Natalie has made $20-30M in endorsements, if not more.

Look at Phil.....doesn't he make like $40-$60M per year in sponsorships....it's his phony thumbs up's and signing a ton of autographs that churns his ATM...not so much with his play of late between the ropes....and yes I like FIGJAM....and his 'humbleness" :taunt:


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 provx

provx

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22573
  • Joined: 12/08/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:47 PM

In gee and d. Kang are my two favorite lpga players, hopefully her health is good. Its hard not to root for her with her attitude
Ping G400 Max  9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
Callaway Apex 4-SW recoil 780 stiff
Callaway Mack Daddy PM grind 60* kb wedge
Biomech Acculock
Snell MTB balls

11

#12 golfgirlrobin

golfgirlrobin

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247221
  • Joined: 04/24/2013
  • Location:Northern California
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4539

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:21 PM

This thread is legitimately disturbing.
Driver:     Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Fairway:  Callaway Rogue 15*, 20* & 24*
Irons:       TaylorMade M CGB 6-SW
Wedges:  Callaway PM Grind 59* & 64*
Putter:      Ping Sigma G Ketsch B

12

#13 legitimategolf

legitimategolf

    Fighting!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144779
  • Joined: 10/31/2011
  • Location:New York NY
GolfWRX Likes : 2963

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:57 PM

Judge not lest ye be judged. Like I am such a weirdo anyways. (Man I ought to dig up some of the far out speculations you people make about your favorite golfers.) I am not delving any deeper into In Gee's business than any of you people. Just going by her social media. If you are a fan of someone, and you follow them on social media, you tend to notice stuff. I do at least.

13

#14 Mellow

Mellow

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446316
  • Joined: 11/12/2016
  • Location:Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 187

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:24 AM

Yeesh guys, you can't give her grief for promoting her sponsor.  Then you'd have to be mad at every player for their sponsors, and GC for having commercials.  That's one of her jobs.  Just be glad she got a gig and with a classy brand.

14

#15 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

    Future King of France

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,407 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
  • Joined: 09/25/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 4583

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

View PostMellow, on 04 May 2018 - 07:24 AM, said:

Yeesh guys, you can't give her grief for promoting her sponsor.  Then you'd have to be mad at every player for their sponsors, and GC for having commercials.  That's one of her jobs.  Just be glad she got a gig and with a classy brand.

Reminds me of Bill Hicks’ routine on the matter - “by the way, if anyone here is in advertising or marketing...kill yourself.” She’s getting paid to fluff up the product. If she doesn’t want the grief, she shouldn’t take the gig. (Actually, I’m guessing she couldn’t care any less.)


15

#16 Mellow

Mellow

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446316
  • Joined: 11/12/2016
  • Location:Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 187

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:14 PM

Well, that's nice.  

This thread is a garbage fire and should just be deleted and forgotten.  Vintage 3putt manufactured muck raking negativity.

16

#17 the bishop

the bishop

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439390
  • Joined: 09/03/2016
  • Location:Richmond, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 2571

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 04 May 2018 - 07:44 AM, said:

View PostMellow, on 04 May 2018 - 07:24 AM, said:

Yeesh guys, you can't give her grief for promoting her sponsor.  Then you'd have to be mad at every player for their sponsors, and GC for having commercials.  That's one of her jobs.  Just be glad she got a gig and with a classy brand.

Reminds me of Bill Hicks' routine on the matter - "by the way, if anyone here is in advertising or marketing...kill yourself." She's getting paid to fluff up the product. If she doesn't want the grief, she shouldn't take the gig. (Actually, I'm guessing she couldn't care any less.)
so you're saying she's a fluffer?  Asking for a friend.
Ping G400 - Tour 65 - S
'16 TM M1 Tour issue 14* - MPF Pro Series FW - S
B-Stone TourB XD-H 21/24 - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 80
W/S FG62 5-P  DGS300
W/S PMP Raw  52/56/60 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
Scotty 5W

17

#18 kool-aid

kool-aid

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6192
  • Joined: 09/23/2005
  • Location:San Francisco
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:27 PM

This is creepy as hell, how many of you have restraining orders?

18

#19 fanofseri

fanofseri

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449142
  • Joined: 12/16/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:54 PM

Now that In Gee goes to Haru Nomura's barber, she should get fashion advice from Becky Iverson and take a putting lesson from Johnny Miller.

Edited by fanofseri, 05 May 2018 - 10:59 PM.


19

#20 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:09 PM

View Postfanofseri, on 05 May 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

Now that In Gee goes to Haru Nomura's barber, she should get fashion advice from Becky Iverson and take a putting lesson from Johnny Miller.
LMAO
Ya...Dumbo's putting was pretty poor today.
Iverson...now that's a name from the past.
Posted Image


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 USCHawks31

USCHawks31

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 399026
  • Joined: 10/10/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 110

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:34 AM

View Postkool-aid, on 05 May 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

This is creepy as hell, how many of you have restraining orders?

Seems to be a common theme for some on the LPGA forum.  I love watching the women play but when I come on here to chat about it there's just a certain level of cringe in here at times that makes me hightail it out of here.
M2
XCG6 3 wood
Some hybrid that I never use
MP-18 Fli Hi 3-5
716 AP2 6-PW
Vokey 52* & 58*
Spider Tour Black

21

#22 legitimategolf

legitimategolf

    Fighting!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144779
  • Joined: 10/31/2011
  • Location:New York NY
GolfWRX Likes : 2963

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:51 AM

What exactly is so creepy, disturbing and cringe-inducing in this thread?

If you really want to see creepy, search these forums for "belen mozo" or "paige spiranac".

22

#23 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:13 AM

View Postlegitimategolf, on 06 May 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

What exactly is so creepy, disturbing and cringe-inducing in this thread?
Exactly.

I state:
1) In Gee looks tired with bags under her eyes at a young age and has been prone to illnesses....ala Wiesy
2) I state an OPINION....I don't like her new haircut.
3) She's a likable pro and worth watching if one gets out to an event.

And then you state an OPINION.....that you don't like her shilling her sponsors when she showed off her new haircut on social media.

23

#24 Harju

Harju

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 306187
  • Joined: 04/06/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:26 PM

The bags under the eyes is on purpose.  They are referred to as Aegyo Sal.  It is a popular feature that can be accentuated with makeup and is a popular plastic surgery option.

24

#25 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,086 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3875

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:31 AM

View PostHarju, on 06 May 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

The bags under the eyes is on purpose.  They are referred to as Aegyo Sal.  It is a popular feature that can be accentuated with makeup and is a popular plastic surgery option.

Wow. Never would have guessed that.

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

25

#26 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

    Future King of France

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,407 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
  • Joined: 09/25/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 4583

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:41 AM

According to the LPGA broadcasters, she donated her hair to some organization that makes wigs for cancer patients.

26

#27 fredogolfer

fredogolfer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402926
  • Joined: 11/14/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:16 PM

It also appears her haircut may have to do with DORCO, a razor/shaver company.

27

#28 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

    Future King of France

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,407 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
  • Joined: 09/25/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 4583

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:29 PM

View Postfredogolfer, on 08 May 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

It also appears her haircut may have to do with DORCO, a razor/shaver company.

Hm!

https://www.instagra...dvIuAGU_/?hl=en

28

#29 PaulDePace

PaulDePace

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 502344
  • Joined: 05/20/2018
  • Location:Texas, USA
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:PaulDePace
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

View PostKBong, on 02 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

In Gee seems to suffer from ailments.
Is it not odd that a 23 year woman already has bags under her eyes.
I don't like the short hair cut...to the casual fan...they'll now confuse her with Sung Hyun Park.

I really wish In Gee would get healthy and be a consistent winner...she's so easy to like and to root for...she's outstanding when you watch her play live and see her interact with the fans.

https://www.instagra...ingeechun_dumbo

In Gee cut her hair...

It's way more than that...  In Gee was flowing, gracious, cute, tossed pony tail around, and flashed that smile.  What is she thinking with this "alternative lifestyle profiling" chopped man's haircut?  That is not some stylish short haircut.  That's a bunch of bull.  It would take a stylist 5 minutes to cut her hair like that.   In Gee just chopped her hair off.  Sung Hyun Park?  Oh my goodness.  Look at her photos from 4 or 5 years ago...  Check her out now.  She looks like a little boy.  If you saw her on the street in mono-sex clothing; you couldn't tell if she was a man or a woman.   Let's face it.  She has that boy girl look.  It is a conscious image.  When a woman intentionally tries to look like that, what is she trying to convey?  To me, it is not too difficult to draw clear conclusions.   And now In Gee?   One weekend she just hacks her hair off.  And that latest photo on Instagram?  Trying to be, what?  Older-glamorous of something?  Bags under her eyes.  Some severe clothing and look that is the exact opposite of her previous image.  The woman is 23 years old...not 50.  Wow.  I saw In Gee on TV this week in the tournament at Kingsmill.    Look, IIn Gee has a round face and has to work a little to be feminine anyway.  She is not Ahn Shin Ae.   And we all know that In Gee can put on a few pounds, is not a petite woman.  So that hairstyle is the exact WRONG cut for her.  Her hair should be even LONGER than it was.  And, by the way.  Don't let me hear that, "It is easier to take care of.."  What?  In Gee has straight hair, and wore it in a pony tail.  That takes about two-seconds to put up after washing and drying.  I am devastated. Something is going on here.  I smell a rat.  In Gee Chun's entire persona, look, image, everything....has been altered.   Oh man...In Gee???   Why did you do this??

29

#30 broadbandz

broadbandz

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 502404
  • Joined: 05/20/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

View PostPaulDePace, on 19 May 2018 - 11:43 PM, said:



In Gee cut her hair...

It's way more than that...  In Gee was flowing, gracious, cute, tossed pony tail around, and flashed that smile.  What is she thinking with this "alternative lifestyle profiling" chopped man's haircut?  That is not some stylish short haircut.  That's a bunch of bull.  It would take a stylist 5 minutes to cut her hair like that.   In Gee just chopped her hair off.  Sung Hyun Park?  Oh my goodness.  Look at her photos from 4 or 5 years ago...  Check her out now.  She looks like a little boy.  If you saw her on the street in mono-sex clothing; you couldn't tell if she was a man or a woman.   Let's face it.  She has that boy girl look.  It is a conscious image.  When a woman intentionally tries to look like that, what is she trying to convey?  To me, it is not too difficult to draw clear conclusions.   And now In Gee?   One weekend she just hacks her hair off.  And that latest photo on Instagram?  Trying to be, what?  Older-glamorous of something?  Bags under her eyes.  Some severe clothing and look that is the exact opposite of her previous image.  The woman is 23 years old...not 50.  Wow.  I saw In Gee on TV this week in the tournament at Kingsmill. Look, IIn Gee has a round face and has to work a little to be feminine anyway.  She is not Ahn Shin Ae.   And we all know that In Gee can put on a few pounds, is not a petite woman.  So that hairstyle is the exact WRONG cut for her.  Her hair should be even LONGER than it was.  And, by the way.  Don't let me hear that, "It is easier to take care of.."  What?  In Gee has straight hair, and wore it in a pony tail.  That takes about two-seconds to put up after washing and drying.  I am devastated. Something is going on here.  I smell a rat.  In Gee Chun's entire persona, look, image, everything....has been altered.   Oh man...In Gee???   Why did you do this??

Sung Hyun and In Gee look alike now but only on the surface. Sung Hyun with her new health goth line "NDL" meticulously plans everything about her look.  Health goth is hot right now and he boyish handsome looks drives the Attack girls crazy in Korea. Sales are up. Everything is planned out and put together well. Namdalla cares about her image.

Meanwhile In Gee is really letting herself go and sliding down hill. In Gee's frumpy look is not going to get any girls in Korea excited enough to buy anything with that image. It looks like In Gee wants to join some type of softball team.

Whatever happened in her personal life I wish In Gee well. The Ha Na incident maybe took a toll on both of them. It cant be easy sleeping at night knowing a top rival had to quit the tour because of your fans. I'm worried about a lot of the korean players on tour right now. After Namdalla deleted 90 percent of her instagram and unverified it I thought we had another Jennifer Song situation.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors