Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Nikon cool shot 20 having issues please help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 antdre20

antdre20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 427334
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

So I was using my cool shot on Friday on the first hole and I was able to laser the pin just fine no issues. Then I get to the 3rd hole and I take my cool shot out and try to laser the pin and I didn't read it so I thought I was to far. So I tried to use it from about 150 out and it didn't pick up the pin. Kept trying it and it would read it. Never dropped the device ever. Ao I continued my round and kept trying to use it but it wouldn't read any yards for the pin. I came home changed the battery and still no reading coming in. It works as if it's trying to scan but never gets a read. Can some please help. Thx

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 cristphoto

cristphoto

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
GolfWRX Likes : 654

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:43 PM

If itís under warranty call Nikon.

#3 antdre20

antdre20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 427334
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:57 PM

I bought it off someone with no receipt 😔 but I used it all last year and worked perfect never had an issue with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors