Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Project X Even Flow OEM or After Market ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hit-em

Hit-em

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 43021
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:01 PM

I was looking at the Cobra website at the F8 Driver & see they offer the Project X Even Flow as one of their custom shaft options
Does anyone know if this a shaft built for the OEM's or is it the same shaft available to the public as a after market shaft ?
Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 MSUIRONDAWGS

MSUIRONDAWGS

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105474
GolfWRX Likes : 183

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:20 PM

Even Flows are the same shaft/bend profile, only one is made in batches in China and the other one is hand rolled in San Diego. The tolerances are tighter obviously on the domestic ones. Thats supposed to be the only difference.

#3 jar59

jar59

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26059
  • Handicap:0.7
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:24 PM

The website says “Real Deal” after market shafts.  I don’t think they mean the two Aldila NV shafts and the Tensei Blue are the only no upcharge after market shafts.  I have the Even Flow Blue 65 and doubt it is made for.  I am sure it is the Chinese made product, though.

Edited by jar59, 16 April 2018 - 02:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors