Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0 - Unique colorway?


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 salblz

salblz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4764
  • Joined: 08/08/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

So, I took a chance and picked these up on eBay. They were actually delivered directly from Taylormade in Carlsbad.

I've never seen this color way before. Has anybody seen these before? Needless to say, I love them! They're so much better than the white/black thats widely available.

Attached Thumbnails

  • tour360.1.jpg
  • tour360.2.jpg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 th6252

th6252

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2356
  • Joined: 07/11/2005
  • Location:NJ
GolfWRX Likes : 136

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:44 AM

That's a new one for this season, someone put up a catalog "spy" photo of them sometime over the winter.  Yours is the pirate pic I've seen of them "in the flesh".  They look great!  Let us know how the color on the boost holds up over time.

2

#3 fredstar

fredstar

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1814
  • Joined: 06/21/2005
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 228

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:41 AM

I have the black/white and the white boost is really dirty. This color looks great.
Nike Zoom Precision
Adidas Tour360 2.0
Nike TW13
Nike Lunar Control 4
Jordan Flight Runner

Ping G400 LST Driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Srixon u45 20*
Ping i200 Irons
Ping Glide 54, 58
Odyssey RSX Milled Fang

3

#4 pureroll

pureroll

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77995
  • Joined: 03/21/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

per catalog release date is 5/1

4

#5 mrekalic

mrekalic

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 282
  • Joined: 04/25/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

View Postpureroll, on 14 April 2018 - 06:11 AM, said:

per catalog release date is 5/1

Are these limited release or 'normal' release?


5

#6 jah7838

jah7838

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76786
  • Joined: 03/05/2009
  • Ebay ID:jah7838
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:26 PM

I was waiting to buy the white/black boost because I wanted to see what these looked like in person or from an actual photo....looks like I'll be getting these at some point.  They look great!

6

#7 Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,049 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221885
  • Joined: 01/15/2013
  • Location:Fairfield TWP
GolfWRX Likes : 3182

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:38 PM

View Postsalblz, on 13 April 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

So, I took a chance and picked these up on eBay. They were actually delivered directly from Taylormade in Carlsbad.

I've never seen this color way before. Has anybody seen these before? Needless to say, I love them! They're so much better than the white/black thats widely available.

Care to post or PM me the seller ID?  Id like to get a pair of those.  Thanks.
LTD Pro - Elements Chrome+ 6F4
G25 3w - UST Silver 7s
RBZ 19* - UST Silver 8s
Apex CF16 5i - Project X 5.5
Srixon 565 6-PW - Project X 5.5
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,F,K,S Grinds -  Rifle 6.0
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
'17 Pro V1x

7

#8 Hot Rod 71

Hot Rod 71

    #TheWRX

  • BST Volunteer Mods
  • 8,078 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108037
  • Joined: 05/15/2010
  • Location:RVA
  • Handicap:low
GolfWRX Likes : 6310

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

View Postfredstar, on 14 April 2018 - 05:41 AM, said:

I have the black/white and the white boost is really dirty. This color looks great.

I feel the same way. I have a white pair and a black pair, both have white boost. The dirt just settles in and is very difficult to remove.
Callaway Rogue 10*- PX EvenFlow Black 65X
Callaway Epic 16* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X
Callaway 2018 X-Forged 4-PW - DGTI AWT S400
Callaway MD2 52, 56, 60 - DGTI S400
Yes! Jenny Tour
2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X

8

#9 salblz

salblz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4764
  • Joined: 08/08/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

View PostLord Helmet, on 16 April 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View Postsalblz, on 13 April 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

So, I took a chance and picked these up on eBay. They were actually delivered directly from Taylormade in Carlsbad.

I've never seen this color way before. Has anybody seen these before? Needless to say, I love them! They're so much better than the white/black thats widely available.

Care to post or PM me the seller ID?  Id like to get a pair of those.  Thanks.

She doesn't have any others listed right now. I asked her where she got these and I haven't gotten a response yet. Crazy thing is, I picked them up for $160 too!

9

#10 Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,049 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221885
  • Joined: 01/15/2013
  • Location:Fairfield TWP
GolfWRX Likes : 3182

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

View Postsalblz, on 16 April 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostLord Helmet, on 16 April 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View Postsalblz, on 13 April 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

So, I took a chance and picked these up on eBay. They were actually delivered directly from Taylormade in Carlsbad.

I've never seen this color way before. Has anybody seen these before? Needless to say, I love them! They're so much better than the white/black thats widely available.

Care to post or PM me the seller ID?  Id like to get a pair of those.  Thanks.

She doesn't have any others listed right now. I asked her where she got these and I haven't gotten a response yet. Crazy thing is, I picked them up for $160 too!

Ok gotcha.

LTD Pro - Elements Chrome+ 6F4
G25 3w - UST Silver 7s
RBZ 19* - UST Silver 8s
Apex CF16 5i - Project X 5.5
Srixon 565 6-PW - Project X 5.5
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,F,K,S Grinds -  Rifle 6.0
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
'17 Pro V1x

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 pureroll

pureroll

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77995
  • Joined: 03/21/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:44 AM

View PostLord Helmet, on 16 April 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

View Postsalblz, on 16 April 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostLord Helmet, on 16 April 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View Postsalblz, on 13 April 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

So, I took a chance and picked these up on eBay. They were actually delivered directly from Taylormade in Carlsbad.

I've never seen this color way before. Has anybody seen these before? Needless to say, I love them! They're so much better than the white/black thats widely available.

Care to post or PM me the seller ID?  Id like to get a pair of those.  Thanks.

She doesn't have any others listed right now. I asked her where she got these and I haven't gotten a response yet. Crazy thing is, I picked them up for $160 too!

Ok gotcha.

This will be a standard release per catalog starting May 1st.  You should not have any issues finding or ordering thru your pro.

11

#12 Levs87

Levs87

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 471828
  • Joined: 06/18/2017
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:51 PM

Will be ordering that pair may 1st

12

#13 Unteachable

Unteachable

    Tour Winner

  • BST Volunteer Mods
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19031
  • Joined: 09/07/2006
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

View PostLevs87, on 18 April 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

Will be ordering that pair may 1st

Me too!
Look great. The only thing bad about the white boost is the dirt

13

#14 fredstar

fredstar

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1814
  • Joined: 06/21/2005
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 228

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:02 AM

View PostUnteachable, on 18 April 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostLevs87, on 18 April 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

Will be ordering that pair may 1st

Me too!
Look great. The only thing bad about the white boost is the dirt

View PostHot Rod 71, on 16 April 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

View Postfredstar, on 14 April 2018 - 05:41 AM, said:

I have the black/white and the white boost is really dirty. This color looks great.

I feel the same way. I have a white pair and a black pair, both have white boost. The dirt just settles in and is very difficult to remove.

While on the subject of dirty....i find those metal eyelets that Adidas uses on these shoes smears the white laces with grey metallic grime thats tough to wash out. Had this with other Adidas previously too.

Edited by fredstar, 19 April 2018 - 03:04 AM.

Nike Zoom Precision
Adidas Tour360 2.0
Nike TW13
Nike Lunar Control 4
Jordan Flight Runner

Ping G400 LST Driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Srixon u45 20*
Ping i200 Irons
Ping Glide 54, 58
Odyssey RSX Milled Fang

14

#15 BrandonB

BrandonB

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91247
  • Joined: 08/10/2009
  • Handicap:8.6
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:23 PM

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders on boost. I use it on my Tour 360s and Ultra Boost. Give it a try.

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10.5* Rouge Max 75X
Titleist 915F 15* Aldila Rouge Black 80s
Ping G25 20* Tfc Tour Stiff
Titleist 718 T-MB 4i AP2 5i-PW PX 6.0
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Ping Anser Milled 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

15

#16 Levs87

Levs87

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 471828
  • Joined: 06/18/2017
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

View PostBrandonB, on 19 April 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders on boost. I use it on my Tour 360s and Ultra Boost. Give it a try.

I never thought to use one of those on any golf shoes Iím gonna be giving thatís a try

16



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors