Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tennis Players

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 needfasp3ed

needfasp3ed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251286
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 55

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:43 PM

I am currently playing a tennis club championship and got into the discussion of equating tennis handicap to golf. For example I am a 3.5 on the tennis court and estimated that would probably equate to a 10-12 on the golf course.Anyone else that carries both handicaps have an opinion?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

We are spirits in a material world

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 12387

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:27 AM

I currently play tennis at 4.0 and the last time I tracked my hc I was 8.2, although I estimate I'm around a 10 now.  I'm not sure about a correlation between tennis and golf skills though. One of my tennis partners usually beats me - he is tall and has a fast serve and puts wicked spin on the ball - but I get my revenge when we play golf as he is around a 20 cap. Tennis and golf swings have many things in common but also many things different.
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors