Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Is it wrong to like a 2 piece ball?

61 replies to this topic

#61 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
GolfWRX Likes : 494

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:45 PM

In my round this past weekend I mixed it up with a few different balls. You know what ball I'm going to make a point to try again? The Taylormade Distance +. It's no rock - I believe it's a 70 compression. 2-piece. Very long and straight off the tee. Seems a little longer with each club than the urethane 3-pieces. Need to attack more greens with it to determine how it does there. I had great success attacking greens with the Get Sum when I've played it.

Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
20-year old Mizuno 5 Wood
Balls: Z Star and Snell MTB Black

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 ob18

ob18

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:04 PM

View PostBeerPerHole, on 16 April 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

In my round this past weekend I mixed it up with a few different balls. You know what ball I'm going to make a point to try again? The Taylormade Distance +. It's no rock - I believe it's a 70 compression. 2-piece. Very long and straight off the tee. Seems a little longer with each club than the urethane 3-pieces. Need to attack more greens with it to determine how it does there. I had great success attacking greens with the Get Sum when I've played it.

Would you use the Get Sum as an every round gamer?
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors