Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Old Navy Slim Go-Dry Pants - how do they hold up?


145 replies to this topic

#31 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

You guys have no idea how happy it makes me that you are digging these pants. I have given feedback for years that we needed to try to get into the golf/"performance causal" space. We have a few product guys in the men's division that have background with UA and Nike and I think it shows in the active product's evolution over the last few years.  I have been with the company for 13 years and the product is the best we've ever had, in my opinion. I will be at a conference next month and the product teams are usually there...I will pass some of your feedback along in person if I get the chance.

Edited by semarlor, 29 March 2018 - 09:38 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 xjohnx

xjohnx

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75904
  • Joined: 02/23/2009
  • Location:NH
  • Ebay ID:xedgep90x
GolfWRX Likes : 997

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

View Postsemarlor, on 29 March 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

You guys have no idea how happy it makes me that you are digging these pants. I have given feedback for years that we needed to try to get into the golf/"performance causal" space. We have a few product guys in the men's division that have background with UA and Nike and I think it shows in the active product's evolution over the last few years.  I have been with the company for 13 years and the product is the best we've ever had, in my opinion. I will be at a conference next month and the product teams are usually there...I will pass some of your feedback along in person if I get the chance.

Awesome man! Whatever you do donít let them discontinue these!

2

#33 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

Went back again last night to try them on a second time. Just not slim enough at the ankle for me. Need a good inch of material tapered off.

Posted Image

Now the Skinny Jeans from Old Navy, those fit absolutely perfect. Take the fit from the skinny jeans (from the knee down), and turn those into these active pants, and I'd buy so many, I'd practically own stock in Old Navy.

3

#34 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:21 AM

View Postxjohnx, on 29 March 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

View Postsemarlor, on 29 March 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

You guys have no idea how happy it makes me that you are digging these pants. I have given feedback for years that we needed to try to get into the golf/"performance causal" space. We have a few product guys in the men's division that have background with UA and Nike and I think it shows in the active product's evolution over the last few years.  I have been with the company for 13 years and the product is the best we've ever had, in my opinion. I will be at a conference next month and the product teams are usually there...I will pass some of your feedback along in person if I get the chance.

Awesome man! Whatever you do donít let them discontinue these!

I wish I had that much pull! Haha! But I will definitely do what I can to make sure the right people see everyone's feedback.

4

#35 timsiegle

timsiegle

    Addict

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169227
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
  • Handicap:7.0
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:21 AM

Just ordered a pair of these online, they only had black left but I'm excited to see how they fit after reading all the great comments on here.

My go-to pants are the slim ultimate khaki (98% cotton, 2% elastane), have 4 pairs but they don't breathe all that well.

Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5*
Titleist 915F 16.5*
Titleist 910H 20.5*
Ping S55 4-PW
Cleveland 588 Satin 50.08*

Vokey SM6 F 54.14*
Ping Glide 60* TS
Odyssey White Hot Pro #7

5

#36 MaitriMike

MaitriMike

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120926
  • Joined: 01/22/2011
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 511

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Went back again last night to try them on a second time. Just not slim enough at the ankle for me. Need a good inch of material tapered off.

Posted Image

Now the Skinny Jeans from Old Navy, those fit absolutely perfect. Take the fit from the skinny jeans (from the knee down), and turn those into these active pants, and I'd buy so many, I'd practically own stock in Old Navy.

What size did you get if you don't mind me asking? Would you be able to compare the tapered style to another pant, like Nike or Bonobos (slim straight, It looks like it would be slim straight)? I know the Bonobos Slim Tailored are definitely smaller / more tapered towards the bottom. Would love to try but I don't see any of these available in stores near me.

6

#37 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

View PostMaitriMike, on 29 March 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Went back again last night to try them on a second time. Just not slim enough at the ankle for me. Need a good inch of material tapered off.

Posted Image

Now the Skinny Jeans from Old Navy, those fit absolutely perfect. Take the fit from the skinny jeans (from the knee down), and turn those into these active pants, and I'd buy so many, I'd practically own stock in Old Navy.

What size did you get if you don't mind me asking? Would you be able to compare the tapered style to another pant, like Nike or Bonobos (slim straight, It looks like it would be slim straight)? I know the Bonobos Slim Tailored are definitely smaller / more tapered towards the bottom. Would love to try but I don't see any of these available in stores near me.

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

And yes, the Highland Tailored fit from Bonobos is the only golf/technical/active pants I've found that are slim/skinny enough for my taste.

7

#38 drn92

drn92

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15310
  • Joined: 06/06/2006
  • Location:5280
GolfWRX Likes : 543

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

View PostMaitriMike, on 29 March 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Went back again last night to try them on a second time. Just not slim enough at the ankle for me. Need a good inch of material tapered off.

Posted Image

Now the Skinny Jeans from Old Navy, those fit absolutely perfect. Take the fit from the skinny jeans (from the knee down), and turn those into these active pants, and I'd buy so many, I'd practically own stock in Old Navy.

What size did you get if you don't mind me asking? Would you be able to compare the tapered style to another pant, like Nike or Bonobos (slim straight, It looks like it would be slim straight)? I know the Bonobos Slim Tailored are definitely smaller / more tapered towards the bottom. Would love to try but I don't see any of these available in stores near me.

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

And yes, the Highland Tailored fit from Bonobos is the only golf/technical/active pants I've found that are slim/skinny enough for my taste.

For $15 you can probably get these tailored exactly the way you want.

drn92

8

#39 Shakester

Shakester

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 463830
  • Joined: 04/17/2017
  • Location:San Francisco
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 148

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:24 PM

I have 2 pairs of these in the light grey and black.  They're comfortable for sure and I love the way they fit, but they're not the most durable pants around.  If you put your hands in your pockets, front or back, with enough down force, you can hear the threads ripping.
Driver - TaylorMade 2016 M1 9.5 Fujikara Pro 60 Stiff
3 Wood - TaylorMade 2016 M2 15 Reax Stiff

5 Wood - TaylorMade 2016 M2 18 Reax Stiff
Irons - Wilson Staff C300 Forged 4-GW
Sand Wedge - Nike SV Tour (56 bent to 54)
Lob Wedge - Nike SV Tour (60 bent to 58)
Putter - 1999 Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant Newport
Current Ball - Titleist Pro V1X
Bag - Nike Sport Lite

9

#40 blink3665

blink3665

    #TwistFaceExperience

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,905 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132182
  • Joined: 07/02/2011
  • Location:Seattle
GolfWRX Likes : 1781

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

I'm 5'6" and I feel your pain.  A 28" or 29" inseam would be fantastic.

Taylormade TI M4 9.5* / White Tie 55g Stiff
Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
Taylormade M4 4i Kuro Kage Silver S - 2* flat
Nike VPC 5-PW DG Pro Regular - Replacement on order - P790 4-AW - Nippon Modus 105S - 2* flat -0.5"
Cleveland RTX 3.0 V-MG - 49*/54*/58* - Replacement on order - TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
Odyssey 2Ball - OWorks - 32.5"
Best Tan grips woods-irons
GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Travis Duckro

Travis Duckro

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79369
  • Joined: 04/07/2009
  • Location:Cincinnati, OH
  • Ebay ID:tduckro
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:29 PM

Getting pants hemmed is like 10 bucks and tapered is maybe 15. At 30 bucks a pair, even with tailoring added, itís a steal.

11

#42 bellken

bellken

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16107
  • Joined: 07/12/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

 blink3665, on 29 March 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

 jacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

I'm 5'6" and I feel your pain.  A 28" or 29" inseam would be fantastic.

if you want a 28 or 29" inseam, you ought to take a look at Uniqlo Dry-EX Ultra Stretch Ankle pants. On a taller golfer, they will look like cropped pants, but, for 5'7" and under, they should work. You can check their size charts for the inseam length.

12

#43 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:13 AM

 bellken, on 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

 blink3665, on 29 March 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

 jacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

I'm 5'6" and I feel your pain.  A 28" or 29" inseam would be fantastic.

if you want a 28 or 29" inseam, you ought to take a look at Uniqlo Dry-EX Ultra Stretch Ankle pants. On a taller golfer, they will look like cropped pants, but, for 5'7" and under, they should work. You can check their size charts for the inseam length.

Nice! Will definitely check these out after work today. Actually going to be down close to a Uniqlo store already.

13

#44 drn92

drn92

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15310
  • Joined: 06/06/2006
  • Location:5280
GolfWRX Likes : 543

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:59 AM

This thread inspired me to wear one of my pair today!  Mighty comfy.

drn92

14

#45 SullGolf

SullGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205351
  • Joined: 10/01/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 9157

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Tried them on today and promptly bought a couple of pairs.  At $30, it's hard to go wrong.  No idea how they compare to the $130 Lululemon pants, but they compare well to the $80 golf pants I typically buy.

Of course we are now approaching warmer weather (*knock on wood*).  Can we get our Old Navy insiders to make some equivalent shorts?


15

#46 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:00 PM

 SullGolf, on 30 March 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

Tried them on today and promptly bought a couple of pairs.  At $30, it's hard to go wrong.  No idea how they compare to the $130 Lululemon pants, but they compare well to the $80 golf pants I typically buy.

Of course we are now approaching warmer weather (*knock on wood*).  Can we get our Old Navy insiders to make some equivalent shorts?

We sell some awesome golf shorts, I just bought 3 new pairs today! I looked online and didn't see them, but they are lightweight, great stretch and just overall super comfy. They should be in the active section!

Edit: different material so not really the same...but I love them, I now own 6 total. It's basically all I wear during the summer.

Edited by semarlor, 30 March 2018 - 08:01 PM.


16

#47 Cwing

Cwing

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,309 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37012
  • Joined: 08/10/2007
  • Location:Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,
  • Handicap:12.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1427

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:03 PM

Link to these?
TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
TaylorMade P790 5-A w/Modus 105 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 54*
TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
PING Ketsch refinished by Continental Golf
Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
http://www.golfwrx.c...ings-witb-2013/

17

#48 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

Sorry, I was looking for it...

https://oldnavy.gap....0&pid=208470032

18

#49 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:13 PM

Here are some more pants that we just got this week for you guys to check out...very similar to the performance khakis at Gap.

https://oldnavy.gap....&clink=12413545

19

#50 MCCA

MCCA

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2694
  • Joined: 07/14/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 122

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

This is why the Golfwrx community is awesome everyone looking out for each other. My son just bought me a pair of Lululemon pants Wednesday not i see this, if they are close in quality i'll have him return them. By the way we need a golfwrx iphone app ASAP:) with live alerts.  on forums you follow.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 theboypinoy

theboypinoy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128768
  • Joined: 05/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 234

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:25 AM

 semarlor, on 30 March 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

 SullGolf, on 30 March 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

Tried them on today and promptly bought a couple of pairs.  At $30, it's hard to go wrong.  No idea how they compare to the $130 Lululemon pants, but they compare well to the $80 golf pants I typically buy.

Of course we are now approaching warmer weather (*knock on wood*).  Can we get our Old Navy insiders to make some equivalent shorts?

We sell some awesome golf shorts, I just bought 3 new pairs today! I looked online and didn't see them, but they are lightweight, great stretch and just overall super comfy. They should be in the active section!

Edit: different material so not really the same...but I love them, I now own 6 total. It's basically all I wear during the summer.

These are straight fit, rather than slim fit, right?

21

#52 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:15 AM

 theboypinoy, on 31 March 2018 - 01:25 AM, said:

 semarlor, on 30 March 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

 SullGolf, on 30 March 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

Tried them on today and promptly bought a couple of pairs.  At $30, it's hard to go wrong.  No idea how they compare to the $130 Lululemon pants, but they compare well to the $80 golf pants I typically buy.

Of course we are now approaching warmer weather (*knock on wood*).  Can we get our Old Navy insiders to make some equivalent shorts?

We sell some awesome golf shorts, I just bought 3 new pairs today! I looked online and didn't see them, but they are lightweight, great stretch and just overall super comfy. They should be in the active section!

Edit: different material so not really the same...but I love them, I now own 6 total. It's basically all I wear during the summer.

These are straight fit, rather than slim fit, right?

Yeah I'd consider it a straight fit, they fit just a little looser in the leg than the pants we have been discussing. Not baggy, but a little extra room. It's basically the same fit as the other plain front shorts we carry but the material is much lighter and more comfortable.

22

#53 Orlandogolfguru

Orlandogolfguru

    OrlandoGolfGuru

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,255 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299712
  • Joined: 03/03/2014
  • Location:Orlando
  • Handicap:7.7
GolfWRX Likes : 593

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:45 AM

I’m a thin guy. 32/34 and wore  these this week in a tourney, actually a little bigger size for me (33/34) and guys told me they looked like skinny jeans. I wouldn’t say they are skinny, but they aren’t straight either. They are slim fit with a taper. Maybe they aren’t as tapered if you get them too long?  I’m loving these. I just got 6 more!

23

#54 left hand low

left hand low

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 370807
  • Joined: 04/11/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 127

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

You guys talking about getting some pants tailored.... where do you go get this done? I live in the suburbs of a larger city but just curious. Never had it done and could use a couple pair to be hemmed up from 32 length to about 30.

24

#55 drn92

drn92

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15310
  • Joined: 06/06/2006
  • Location:5280
GolfWRX Likes : 543

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:07 PM

 left hand low, on 01 April 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

You guys talking about getting some pants tailored.... where do you go get this done? I live in the suburbs of a larger city but just curious. Never had it done and could use a couple pair to be hemmed up from 32 length to about 30.

Google is your friend. I found a great tailor about a year and a half ago who has taken care of several pair of pants, including my old navy pants.

drn92


25

#56 theboypinoy

theboypinoy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128768
  • Joined: 05/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 234

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:28 PM

 left hand low, on 01 April 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

You guys talking about getting some pants tailored.... where do you go get this done? I live in the suburbs of a larger city but just curious. Never had it done and could use a couple pair to be hemmed up from 32 length to about 30.

Just use Google to find tailors in your area.

Or you could find a family member that has the know-how; that's what I do. Much cheaper this way haha :)

Edited by theboypinoy, 01 April 2018 - 05:28 PM.


26

#57 PopIt&DropIt

PopIt&DropIt

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491086
  • Joined: 01/16/2018
  • Location:La La Land
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:43 PM

Google will answer but most dry cleaners have very affordable tailoring.  Wouldn't necessarily be my first choice for getting a suit done but for hemming pants they will surely do the job right. It's an easy one for someone with know how.

27

#58 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:30 AM

 bellken, on 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

 blink3665, on 29 March 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

 jacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

I'm 5'6" and I feel your pain.  A 28" or 29" inseam would be fantastic.

if you want a 28 or 29" inseam, you ought to take a look at Uniqlo Dry-EX Ultra Stretch Ankle pants. On a taller golfer, they will look like cropped pants, but, for 5'7" and under, they should work. You can check their size charts for the inseam length.

FYI, to show you all how difficult of a time I have buying pants, these are the "Ankle Pants" from Uniqlo. They should stop well above the shoe, and show off your ankles, like this:

Posted Image

Well, this is how they fit me:

Posted Image

They are longer than normal pants should be. Life is hard being this short.

28

#59 bellken

bellken

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16107
  • Joined: 07/12/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

 jacobEDGE, on 02 April 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

 bellken, on 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

 blink3665, on 29 March 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

 jacobEDGE, on 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

I tried on 33x30. I wish more stores offered a 28" inseam, but I understand the demand isn't really there. Because as you can see, even with a 30" inseam, I had to roll them 3 times. Being a full grown, 30 year old man that's 5'4" definitely isn't the easiest thing in life.

I'm 5'6" and I feel your pain.  A 28" or 29" inseam would be fantastic.

if you want a 28 or 29" inseam, you ought to take a look at Uniqlo Dry-EX Ultra Stretch Ankle pants. On a taller golfer, they will look like cropped pants, but, for 5'7" and under, they should work. You can check their size charts for the inseam length.

FYI, to show you all how difficult of a time I have buying pants, these are the "Ankle Pants" from Uniqlo. They should stop well above the shoe, and show off your ankles, like this:

Posted Image

Well, this is how they fit me:

Posted Image

They are longer than normal pants should be. Life is hard being this short.

I got to admit, that looks long and baggy. For me, I don't show any ankle, maybe a half break, and, mine seem to a bit slimmer, too, though, mine are last years model - size m (32" waist).

29

#60 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:57 AM

 bellken, on 02 April 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:


I got to admit, that looks long and baggy. For me, I don't show any ankle, maybe a half break, and, mine seem to a bit slimmer, too, though, mine are last years model - size m (32" waist).

I tried on the Mediums, which according to their site have an inseam of 28.75". I still had to roll them 3x to get a decent looking length. My God, my legs are short.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    drn92

GolfWRX Sponsors