Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

TM Project (s) releases soon


44 replies to this topic

#1 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:53 AM

Anyone excited about the TM Project (s) release on 4/1? I found a decent review of the (s) and (a).

https://untilthenext...made-project-s/


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Dave D

Dave D

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126808
  • Joined: 04/16/2011
  • Location:UK
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 1264

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:03 AM

probably better posting about it in the equipment - golf ball section?
Driver: Taylormade 2017 M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 65g
3 Wood: Taylormade 2017 M1 3HL 16* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
Hybrid: Taylormade 2016 M1 20* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g
4 iron: Callaway X Utility Prototype 24* w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
5 - PW: Mizuno MP 18 w/ Dynamic Gold AMT X100
Wedges: Callaway MD3 Black 51*, 55* & MD Forged 60*
Putter: Odyssey Protype 2 34" w/ Pingman grip
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

Posted Image
Posted Image

2

#3 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

 Dave D, on 22 March 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

probably better posting about it in the equipment - golf ball section?

It's a golf ball

3

#4 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 224

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:20 PM

Was supposed to be released on March 15th I had thought
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

4

#5 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:52 PM

 ob18, on 22 March 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

Was supposed to be released on March 15th I had thought

Available: Project (a) Feb. 16; Project (s) April 1


5

#6 mmowen01

mmowen01

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131531
  • Joined: 06/24/2011
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:6
  • Ebay ID:mmowen01
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:17 PM

That ball looks interesting might have to give it a try.

6

#7 elwhippy

elwhippy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3536
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 663

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:00 AM

In our local store Monday gone. Feels good off a putter face. Didn't buy any as far too many new balls in stock.

7

#8 SSS809

SSS809

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472914
  • Joined: 06/26/2017
  • Location:Omaha
  • Handicap:25
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:39 AM

I'm curious to know how it compares to Titleist DT Trusoft.

8

#9 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:24 PM

 elwhippy, on 23 March 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

In our local store Monday gone. Feels good off a putter face. Didn't buy any as far too many new balls in stock.

Was it a national store or mom and pop. I didn't think it was out there yet.

Yes, there are too many ball choices lately and too much stock to get rid of first.

9

#10 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

Just purchased promo 15 pack at edwin watts in Louisiana. Will report back. 1 doz white and bonus 3 pack in yellow.

Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915Hd 20.5* set to 19.75*, Diamana S+ Blue 70, S, -1/2"
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Nike VR Toe Sweep X3X, 56*, DG Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:51 AM

They're on Golf Galaxy shelves! Was hoping to pick up a sleeve at the golf course first. Anyone play with the (s) yet?

Edited by Tanner25, 26 March 2018 - 06:51 AM.


11

#12 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:44 PM

Played a sleeve today over 9. First impressions:
Driver - long and straight. Picked up about 10 yards from the cheaper urethane balls I usually play. Seemed to be low spin.
Irons - soft feeling. The longer the iron, the longer the ball. Shorter irons wound up short. Kind of an odd phenomenon. Must be some kind of spin issue.
Wedges - short on full wedges, soft feel. Not a ton of spin.
Putter - nice feel.
Balls had a premium tacky feel. Good looks w enlarged text, nice font.
The weird part was that the shorter the club, the shorter they flew. So driver was long, but a 9iron was 5-10 yards shorter. Very odd to me.

Attached Thumbnails

  • 20180326_184101.jpg

Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915Hd 20.5* set to 19.75*, Diamana S+ Blue 70, S, -1/2"
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Nike VR Toe Sweep X3X, 56*, DG Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

12

#13 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

 Justsomeguy, on 26 March 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

Played a sleeve today over 9. First impressions:
Driver - long and straight. Picked up about 10 yards from the cheaper urethane balls I usually play. Seemed to be low spin.
Irons - soft feeling. The longer the iron, the longer the ball. Shorter irons wound up short. Kind of an odd phenomenon. Must be some kind of spin issue.
Wedges - short on full wedges, soft feel. Not a ton of spin.
Putter - nice feel.
Balls had a premium tacky feel. Good looks w enlarged text, nice font.
The weird part was that the shorter the club, the shorter they flew. So driver was long, but a 9iron was 5-10 yards shorter. Very odd to me.

Justsomeguy,

Thanks, for the review and pics. It sounds, like a decent ball for the money. By chance, have you played the gamersoft ball? Any comparisons?

Tanner

13

#14 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
  • Joined: 03/21/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 343

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, I was in the local supershop yesterday to see if the s was on the shelf yet. Just the a so far. But, I noticed that the a seems to have gone up in price...interesting. I'm looking forward to trying the s, for sure. Sounds like a fun ball to tee up. I've really been impressed with the a model, as I've been gaming it off-and-on for the past few years.

14

#15 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:13 PM

 Tanner25, on 26 March 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

 Justsomeguy, on 26 March 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

Played a sleeve today over 9. First impressions:
Driver - long and straight. Picked up about 10 yards from the cheaper urethane balls I usually play. Seemed to be low spin.
Irons - soft feeling. The longer the iron, the longer the ball. Shorter irons wound up short. Kind of an odd phenomenon. Must be some kind of spin issue.
Wedges - short on full wedges, soft feel. Not a ton of spin.
Putter - nice feel.
Balls had a premium tacky feel. Good looks w enlarged text, nice font.
The weird part was that the shorter the club, the shorter they flew. So driver was long, but a 9iron was 5-10 yards shorter. Very odd to me.

Justsomeguy,

Thanks, for the review and pics. It sounds, like a decent ball for the money. By chance, have you played the gamersoft ball? Any comparisons?

Tanner
Have not played gamer soft. Have played gamer tour. This ball is longer off the driver, but shorter off the short irons, and has less spin.

Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915Hd 20.5* set to 19.75*, Diamana S+ Blue 70, S, -1/2"
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Nike VR Toe Sweep X3X, 56*, DG Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

15

#16 larciel

larciel

    I play for eagle

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228091
  • Joined: 02/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 308

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

 BeerPerHole, on 26 March 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I was in the local supershop yesterday to see if the s was on the shelf yet. Just the a so far. But, I noticed that the a seems to have gone up in price...interesting. I'm looking forward to trying the s, for sure. Sounds like a fun ball to tee up. I've really been impressed with the a model, as I've been gaming it off-and-on for the past few years.

P a price has been $35. 2016 version had buy 4 and get 1 dozen free promo. This time, only one extra sleeve.

16

#17 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:04 AM

 larciel, on 26 March 2018 - 11:33 PM, said:

 BeerPerHole, on 26 March 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I was in the local supershop yesterday to see if the s was on the shelf yet. Just the a so far. But, I noticed that the a seems to have gone up in price...interesting. I'm looking forward to trying the s, for sure. Sounds like a fun ball to tee up. I've really been impressed with the a model, as I've been gaming it off-and-on for the past few years.

P a price has been $35. 2016 version had buy 4 and get 1 dozen free promo. This time, only one extra sleeve.
Looks like the same 4:1 ratio to me, but without the commitment of 4 dozen.

(a) looks like it went up in price.  Good ball also.
Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915Hd 20.5* set to 19.75*, Diamana S+ Blue 70, S, -1/2"
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Nike VR Toe Sweep X3X, 56*, DG Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

17

#18 larciel

larciel

    I play for eagle

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228091
  • Joined: 02/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 308

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:59 PM

 Justsomeguy, on 27 March 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

 larciel, on 26 March 2018 - 11:33 PM, said:

 BeerPerHole, on 26 March 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I was in the local supershop yesterday to see if the s was on the shelf yet. Just the a so far. But, I noticed that the a seems to have gone up in price...interesting. I'm looking forward to trying the s, for sure. Sounds like a fun ball to tee up. I've really been impressed with the a model, as I've been gaming it off-and-on for the past few years.

P a price has been $35. 2016 version had buy 4 and get 1 dozen free promo. This time, only one extra sleeve.
Looks like the same 4:1 ratio to me, but without the commitment of 4 dozen.

(a) looks like it went up in price.  Good ball also.

You're right. This is better since you don't have to buy 4 to get 1 free. Wasn't a $35 before? I remember buying at $25ish/dozen after 30% discount.

Anyways I'm playing it now and it still flies!

18

#19 third-times-a-charm

third-times-a-charm

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464568
  • Joined: 04/22/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:14 PM

Just played a sleeve of these today. I usually play B330RX....these blew the B330RX out of the water. LOVED this ball.
Long Live Nike

19

#20 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:51 PM

 third-times-a-charm, on 08 April 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Just played a sleeve of these today. I usually play B330RX....these blew the B330RX out of the water. LOVED this ball.

Are you referring to the a or s?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 third-times-a-charm

third-times-a-charm

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464568
  • Joined: 04/22/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:52 PM

View PostTanner25, on 08 April 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 08 April 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Just played a sleeve of these today. I usually play B330RX....these blew the B330RX out of the water. LOVED this ball.

Are you referring to the a or s?

The S
Long Live Nike

21

#22 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 08 April 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

View PostTanner25, on 08 April 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 08 April 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Just played a sleeve of these today. I usually play B330RX....these blew the B330RX out of the water. LOVED this ball.

Are you referring to the a or s?

The S

Cool, thx. I like the yellow color on the s. Interesting, you like it better than a urethane ball? Perhaps, the softer feel?

22

#23 third-times-a-charm

third-times-a-charm

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464568
  • Joined: 04/22/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

View PostTanner25, on 08 April 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 08 April 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

View PostTanner25, on 08 April 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 08 April 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Just played a sleeve of these today. I usually play B330RX....these blew the B330RX out of the water. LOVED this ball.

Are you referring to the a or s?

The S

Cool, thx. I like the yellow color on the s. Interesting, you like it better than a urethane ball? Perhaps, the softer feel?

I did like the feel, especially on full iron shots. I also hit one of my straightest drives in recent memory right down the middle with the S today. Was amazed.

Be careful tho as the yellow is a matte color, and the white is a shiny cover.
Long Live Nike

23

#24 Hehateme

Hehateme

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133784
  • Joined: 07/21/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:38 AM

Hit the TM "S" for a few holes yesterday, the ball seemed to balloon then fall out of the sky. I do like the "A" ball so was excited to play the "S" ball. Not feeling it-

24

#25 lenman73

lenman73

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83832
  • Joined: 05/25/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 379

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.


25

#26 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 312

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:45 PM

View Postlenman73, on 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.

View Postlenman73, on 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.

View Postlenman73, on 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.

I believe the S is a three piece, "Also announced is the new Project (s), a 3-piece Ionomer cover ball designed for slower swing speeds. Compression is lower than that of Project (a), and according to TaylorMade, offers the softest cover in its category."

26

#27 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

View PostHehateme, on 11 April 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hit the TM "S" for a few holes yesterday, the ball seemed to balloon then fall out of the sky. I do like the "A" ball so was excited to play the "S" ball. Not feeling it-
I got good driver and long clubs distance, but my short irons were shorter. It was odd.
Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915Hd 20.5* set to 19.75*, Diamana S+ Blue 70, S, -1/2"
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Nike VR Toe Sweep X3X, 56*, DG Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

27

#28 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1347

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

View PostJustsomeguy, on 11 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

View PostHehateme, on 11 April 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hit the TM "S" for a few holes yesterday, the ball seemed to balloon then fall out of the sky. I do like the "A" ball so was excited to play the "S" ball. Not feeling it-
I got good driver and long clubs distance, but my short irons were shorter. It was odd.
Here's Rick Shiels getting 303 yards out of TP5X off driver:
https://youtu.be/GCgdnRugOwg

And him getting 303 yards out of Project (a):
https://youtu.be/xLO2GfobOcQ

But it's weird that TP5 is about 8 yards shorter off the driver, but wedge distances are almost the same despite WAY more spin. Perhaps you guys were hitting into a slight breeze that was up say 100ft in the air but you didn't feel it?
WITB
DR - '16 M2 Speeder Evo II 661
3W - F8 2KXV Blue 70
3i - U65 VS Proto RIP'd
Irons - P790 4i Modus 105, 5-PW Modus 120
Wedges - Trusty Tour 50/8 54/10 60/6 Modus Wedge 115
P - Odyssey #7
Ball - ProV1 or Project (a)

28

#29 erock9174

erock9174

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119277
  • Joined: 12/23/2010
  • Location:North Canton, OH
  • Handicap:9.5
GolfWRX Likes : 628

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

Project (s) next to the a
Callaway Superhot Bold
Both matte finish, 3pc balls.

Based on the fingernail test the Superhot has that rubber silicon cell phone case feel to it. The project s not quite as grabby feeling.

Posted Image
Driver: Taylormade M2 2017 PX HZRDUS T800
Hybrids: Callaway Bertha OS 3/4/5
Irons: Ping G700 6-UW
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 56* / Callaway Sure Out 64*

Chipper: Odyssey X-Act Tank
Putter: Odyssey MXM #7
Grips: GP Align MCC+4
Bag: Sun Mountain Four 5

Tracking: Game Golf

29

#30 lenman73

lenman73

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83832
  • Joined: 05/25/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 379

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:53 AM

View PostTanner25, on 11 April 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

View Postlenman73, on 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.

View Postlenman73, on 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.

View Postlenman73, on 11 April 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just had some shipped to my house yesterday. I just ordered online instead of driving around hoping to find them. I am excited to try them. Like any 2 piece ball with me not being an overly high speed swinger, they should work. Only question is does it work better than others.

I believe the S is a three piece, "Also announced is the new Project (s), a 3-piece Ionomer cover ball designed for slower swing speeds. Compression is lower than that of Project (a), and according to TaylorMade, offers the softest cover in its category."

Yes, I know it's a three piece ball but with the cover I am associating it with other 2 piece bells I play due to how it will handle around the green. I am hoping it does well from the tee on it's way to the green.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors