Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Pro sl feedback?

31 replies to this topic

#31 mac4pres

mac4pres

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104600
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

Really like my pro sl's. I find them more comfortable then my freestyles. They took a round or two for the leather break in. I did have one of the soles pull off the front after 6 months but FJ quickly replaced with no problems. I'm a 10.5 in Nike's and went with the 9.5 wide.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 EZCUSE

EZCUSE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 456228
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

I like my Pro SL's but I would say that they wear pretty easily. I think I've had them for two seasons and there is no doubt that thy are not as comfortable as they once were. I'm sure that's the same with any shoe. I will say that I notice that my left foot is really starting to supinate which has looking for a new shoe. I may go Pro SL's again but I hear Ecco and Sketchers are making some really good shoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors