Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Vokey SM7 D Grind Opinions?

37 replies to this topic

#1 scott3usa

scott3usa

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31619
  • Ebay ID:Scott3usa
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:27 AM

Good morning.  I'm looking for opinions on the new SM7 D Grind.  Does anybody have any on course experience with it?  Way overdue for wedges and I'm pretty intrigued by them.  Thanks

Cobra Bio Cell+, Fujikura XLR8 PRO
Cobra F7 3 Wood, Fujikura PRO
Cobra F6 Baffler 5 Wood, Fujikura PRO
Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid, Fujikura PRO

Wilson Staff C-300, 5 thru GW, Fujikura Pro 78i
Titleist Vokey SM7 54/14F TT DG AMT w/ Sensicore

Titleist Vokey SM7 60/10S TT DG AMT w/ Sensicore
Scotty Cameron Golo 5 Dual Balance Putter
Srixon Q-Star Tour

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 pinestreetgolf

pinestreetgolf

Major Winner

• 2,530 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 435010
  • Handicap:1.2
  • Ebay ID:butlerj_dickinson
GolfWRX Likes : 1433

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

View Postscott3usa, on 17 March 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

Good morning.  I'm looking for opinions on the new SM7 D Grind.  Does anybody have any on course experience with it?  Way overdue for wedges and I'm pretty intrigued by them.  Thanks

Its a high bounce M grind.  The M grind is a "moderate" grind, designed to allow you to open up the club.  The entire point of the D grind is for steep swinging players who like to open up the clubface.  Prior to the D, the grinds for steep swingers were all wide-sole, which are difficult to open up.  The D grind is just a M grind with 12 degrees or so of bounce.  If you are a steep swinger who likes to open up the face you'll like it.  If your not a steep swinger who likes to open up the face you'd be better off with either the K (if your just steep, no opening) or M (lower bounce D grind).

The grind has a neat story, but its not very revolutionary.  Callaway's tour grind from the MD2 series four years ago at 10 bounce is identical and costs $40 on ebay.

Someday Vokey is going to run out of X bounce, Y grind combinations they can repackage as tour sauce (low bounce K for $200, lol, its just the 258-08 from 2009) but apparently that day is not today.

Edited by pinestreetgolf, 17 March 2018 - 10:04 AM.

aeroburner tp 9.5*, pxv 6.5
xr 15*, pxv 6.5
og burner triangle rescue tour 18*, s300
j40 dpc 4-9, s300
vokey sm6 46/08F 50/08F 54/08M 58/04L, s200
fitted edel

#3 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 395936
  • Handicap:2.3
  • Ebay ID:Jagpilotohio
GolfWRX Likes : 2375

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:18 AM

I generally agree with pinestreets post.  I would say, as I just went and looked at them and hit them last night, that the D grind has more heel and toe relief than the M.

It’s almost as if you took an M grind, bent it from say 56 to 60, dramatically increasing bounce, and then ground off more of the heel and toe area.

It is still NOT going to be the friendliest club to open up on very firm lies.  Even with the extra heel relief, that leading edge gets pretty darn elevated if you lay the blade open. On a very firm lie that’s a recipe for a skull.

I’m sure I’ll end up with  one in my bag because I’m pretty steep and courses in Ohio get really soft in spring and early summer, but come fall when things dry out it will not be your best buddy for flop shots.

All wedge grinds are compromises.  If it does one thing better, it does something else worse.  Since my frequent miss is heavy, I guess this might be the wedge for me.  If you are shallow and like picking the ball, I wouldn’t touch this thing.
10.5* Titleist 917 D3, KKDC 70 TX,  43.5"
14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5"
19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
Ping glide2 46-12, 50-12,
SM6 56-14 F (at 55), SM7 60-12 D (at 59)
all Wedges recoil Prototype 125 F5's
33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
Srixon Z-star XV

#4 Titleist9696

Titleist9696

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481942
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:29 AM

View Postpinestreetgolf, on 17 March 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

Its a high bounce M grind.  The M grind is a "moderate" grind, designed to allow you to open up the club.  The entire point of the D grind is for steep swinging players who like to open up the clubface.  Prior to the D, the grinds for steep swingers were all wide-sole, which are difficult to open up.  The D grind is just a M grind with 12 degrees or so of bounce.  If you are a steep swinger who likes to open up the face you'll like it.  If your not a steep swinger who likes to open up the face you'd be better off with either the K (if your just steep, no opening) or M (lower bounce D grind).

The grind has a neat story, but its not very revolutionary.  Callaway's tour grind from the MD2 series four years ago at 10 bounce is identical and costs $40 on ebay.

Someday Vokey is going to run out of X bounce, Y grind combinations they can repackage as tour sauce (low bounce K for $200, lol, its just the 258-08 from 2009) but apparently that day is not today.

I think a lot people on here think the D grind is something more than it really is. Like Pinstreet said: it's simply a high bounce M. It has purpose, but it's not superior or anything unique really. The popularity is from it being a new offering in my opinion. The main lineup from before is the most popular on tour. They've had high bounce M's in the past on wedge works. Just like anything else, try one out. See if you can hit the kinds of shots you want to in the kind of conditions you want. If you play on right firm turf and like/need to open it up its probably not your wedge.

#5 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:43 AM

Thanks guys.  I kind of live out in the sticks,  so I wanted to be prepared with some real opinions before I drive 3 hours to some place where I can actually get my hands on them.  That and it's still 30 degrees with 6 inches of snow on the ground.  I don't want to decide based only from hitting indoor off of a mat.  The wedges I play now are basically what Cobra designates as their "widelow" grind now.  Wide sole with about 6 degrees of bounce,  but plays a little higher than that.  I love it out of the sand,   but not my favorite for full shots.  I guess,  on paper at least, the closest thing is the TVD low bounce K.  I was thinking about going with higher bounce F grinds in 50 and 54 because of the often soft turf like Jagpilotohio has in Ohio,  and something more versatile to fill the 58 role.

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#6 golfing_penguin

golfing_penguin

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193836
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:44 AM

View PostParkUlrich, on 17 March 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

I think a lot people on here think the D grind is something more than it really is. Like Pinstreet said: it's simply a high bounce M. It has purpose, but it's not superior or anything unique really. The popularity is from it being a new offering in my opinion. The main lineup from before is the most popular on tour. They've had high bounce M's in the past on wedge works. Just like anything else, try one out. See if you can hit the kinds of shots you want to in the kind of conditions you want. If you play on right firm turf and like/need to open it up its probably not your wedge.

L is the narrower soled 'M'
M is, well, 'M',
D is wider soled 'M'

For most of the golfers out there, D is going to be good because it lets them think versatile, but the wider sole will give them forgiveness when trying to be clever backfires

#7 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

Follow up thought.

This D paired with the M might make sense to a lot of steeper people to switch between based on course conditions.  

Maybe bag one normally and have the other as a stand by when conditions change.  I might do the D as my “normal” club and switch to the M if it hasn’t rained for 2 weeks in August.
Srixon Z-star XV

#8 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

I used the wedge selector on the Vokey site and came up with  Gap- 50/12F ; SW- 54/14F; and either 58/12D or 58/14K depending on turf conditions

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#9 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:51 AM

View Postgolfing_penguin, on 17 March 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

M is, well, 'M',
D is wider soled 'M'

For most of the golfers out there, D is going to be good because it lets them think versatile, but the wider sole will give them forgiveness when trying to be clever backfires

D sole is absolutely not wider than M. It’s a “steeper”  sole with more measured bounce, but it’s not wider.  I just examined  and hit both of them for 90 minutes last night.

With more heel and toe relief I’d actually say it’s a tiny bit thinner than the M.

I promise that The absolute best description is the D is a “high bounce M grind with slightly more heel and toe relief.”

Edit.....for Penguins response....I should clarify that VISUALLY  I don’t not see the D as being wider than the M.  If it measures a hair wider with a caliper, maybe it does...I don’t know, but from holding them in my hand and inspecting them I simply didn’t see that.

Edited by Jagpilotohio, 17 March 2018 - 11:26 AM.

Srixon Z-star XV

#10 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:52 AM

View PostJagpilotohio, on 17 March 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

Follow up thought.

This D paired with the M might make sense to a lot of steeper people to switch between based on course conditions.  

Maybe bag one normally and have the other as a stand by when conditions change.  I might do the D as my “normal” club and switch to the M if it hasn’t rained for 2 weeks in August.
Yeah, it's like you need a whole stable of wedges in this part of the country :)

Srixon Q-Star Tour

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:53 AM

View PostJagpilotohio, on 17 March 2018 - 10:51 AM, said:

M is, well, 'M',
D is wider soled 'M'

D sole is absolutely not wider than M. It’s a “steeper”  sole with more measured bounce, but it’s not wider.  I just examined  and hit both of them for 90 minutes last night.

With more heel and toe relief I’d actually say it’s a tiny bit thinner than the M.
That's interesting,  thank you

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#12 golfing_penguin

golfing_penguin

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193836
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

M is, well, 'M',
D is wider soled 'M'

D sole is absolutely not wider than M. It's a "steeper"  sole with more measured bounce, but it's not wider.  I just examined  and hit both of them for 90 minutes last night.

With more heel and toe relief I'd actually say it's a tiny bit thinner than the M.

I promise that The absolute best description is the D is a "high bounce M grind with slightly more heel and toe relief."

Just double checked the ones in stock (to make sure I'm not mis-discribing it!), and the M from leading edge to fattest part of the curve is just over 0.5" and the D is just at 0.75" to the same spot. Either way, definitely going to help the steepers because it's high bounce M as you say!

#13 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

View Postscott3usa, on 17 March 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Thanks guys.  I kind of live out in the sticks,  so I wanted to be prepared with some real opinions before I drive 3 hours to some place where I can actually get my hands on them.  That and it's still 30 degrees with 6 inches of snow on the ground.  I don't want to decide based only from hitting indoor off of a mat.  The wedges I play now are basically what Cobra designates as their "widelow" grind now.  Wide sole with about 6 degrees of bounce,  but plays a little higher than that.  I love it out of the sand,   but not my favorite for full shots.  I guess,  on paper at least, the closest thing is the TVD low bounce K.  I was thinking about going with higher bounce F grinds in 50 and 54 because of the often soft turf like Jagpilotohio has in Ohio,  and something more versatile to fill the 58 role.

Ive been experimenting with the Glide 2.0 since last fall, but I previously played SM6 full grind 50/12, 56/14, bent to 55, and 58/08 M bent to 60/10.

Essentially I made my own “high bounce m grind” by bending it to 60/10.

I love the glide 46 and 50, both high bounce and GREAT for full shots, but I’m going back to the 56/14 Vokey.  It’s my old buddy. Like an old friend. I know what to expect.

Im going to give the 60/12 D a try this year and keep my bent 58/08 (60/10) in the trunk for fall when it firms up.

Anyone who wants to save a few bucks and have something pretty darn close to a D grind, take a 58/08 M and bend it to 60/10.

The only down side is you get a bit of leading edge progression, meaning the leading edge moves a touch forward in relation to the hosel. It’s subtle, but it bugs me a little personally.  Most people likely won’t care.

Edited by Jagpilotohio, 17 March 2018 - 11:22 AM.

Srixon Z-star XV

#14 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:30 PM

Anyone ever play a 58/10 S grind?  Wondering how it performs,  especially from the sand.  Read a thread someone started on an SM5 version (I think it was 58/07) and the guy seemed to be in love with it.

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#15 uflorida1

uflorida1

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 333497
GolfWRX Likes : 236

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:17 PM

M is, well, 'M',
D is wider soled 'M'

I promise that The absolute best description is the D is a “high bounce M grind with slightly more heel and toe relief.”

Edit.....for Penguins response....I should clarify that VISUALLY  I don’t not see the D as being wider than the M.  If it measures a hair wider with a caliper, maybe it does...I don’t know, but from holding them in my hand and inspecting them I simply didn’t see that.
what does more heel and toe relief mean from a playability standpoint? Thank you!

#16 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:23 PM

Heel relief lets you lay open the face and add loft with less chance of “skulling it”, meaning having the leading edge skip into the ball rather than slipping under it.  

Try setting up with a wedge on concrete and then lay it open. See how the leading edge actually rises off the ground because of the flange.  Heel relief lessens the amount that leading edge has to rise when you add loft. If you never open the face and only play square faced wedge shots then it’s essentially irrelevant to you.

Fuller, Wider flanges resist digging which is nice for soft sand or soft fairways, but suck to lay open in firm sand or firm lies around the greens.

As mentioned earlier, Grinds are always a trade off. You pick one that  suits you and your course conditions MOST of the time. Sometimes you just won’t have the best club for the job and you make due.

http://www.vokey.com/wedges/sm7.aspx

Edited by Jagpilotohio, 17 March 2018 - 04:05 PM.

Srixon Z-star XV

#17 pinestreetgolf

pinestreetgolf

Major Winner

• 2,530 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 435010
  • Handicap:1.2
  • Ebay ID:butlerj_dickinson
GolfWRX Likes : 1433

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

View PostJagpilotohio, on 17 March 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

Heel relief lets you lay open the face and add loft with less chance of “skulling it”, meaning having the leading edge skip into the ball rather than slipping under it.  

Try setting up with a wedge on concrete and then lay it open. See how the leading edge actually rises off the ground because of the flange.  Heel relief lessens the amount that leading edge has to rise when you add loft. If you never open the face and only play square faced wedge shots then it’s essentially irrelevant to you.

Fuller, Wider flanges resist digging which is nice for soft sand or soft fairways, but suck to lay open in firm sand or firm lies around the greens.

As mentioned earlier, Grinds are always a trade off. You pick one that  suits you and your course conditions MOST of the time. Sometimes you just won’t have the best club for the job and you make due.

Very good answer, I’d just add wider helps when you miss slightly fat (it slides, it doesn’t dig).

This is part of the issue when people try to play “pro grinds”. The pros aren’t worried about forgiveness they’re worried about sand interaction and versatility, whereas most of the people reading this should care about forgiveness on misfits first.

IMO of course.
aeroburner tp 9.5*, pxv 6.5
xr 15*, pxv 6.5
og burner triangle rescue tour 18*, s300
j40 dpc 4-9, s300
vokey sm6 46/08F 50/08F 54/08M 58/04L, s200
fitted edel

#18 Titleist9696

Titleist9696

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

Like just stated all about the kind of player you are. Hence the offerings. D grind might be great for a more average player that needs some extra bounce and doesn’t open it up as much, plays in softer conditions. That includes the scratch/5 handicap. Not trying to be a ****** but you’re not a tour pro if you shot 69 once.

Edited by ParkUlrich, 17 March 2018 - 03:48 PM.

#19 uflorida1

uflorida1

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:24 PM

That makes sense! Thank you so much for all the help. So a D Grind is easier to open up than M grind or high Bounce M?

Does this mean the V Grind is most similar to the D grind?

#20 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

View Postuflorida1, on 17 March 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

That makes sense! Thank you so much for all the help. So a D Grind is easier to open up than M grind or high Bounce M?

Does this mean the V Grind is most similar to the D grind?

The D is NOT EASIER to open up than an M even though it has more heel relief.  The Reason is it has a LOT  more bounce.  They give it more heel relief  to counter that extra bounce.

The standard M is far easier to open on firm lies.

A D grind is Extremely similar to a “high bounce M” from wedgeworks, but  It actually has MORE bounce angle and a slightly narrower sole flange.

The D is sort of like if the high Bounce M  and the V grind had a baby.

Srixon Z-star XV

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 Titleist9696

Titleist9696

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

V is different all together. When you open it you’d think you have no bounce.

I’ve never had a high bounce M side by side with a D but I’ve been told from my titleist contacts it’s about the same.

#22 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

The V grind sole is very narrow and very “steep”. The high bounce M sole is wider and less steep.

The D is basically a hybrid of  them.  This is my V grind. I have a high bounce M as well but no pics.

D567A464-47B5-4B17-9868-163F1A2C06AE.jpeg
DC19689B-3A12-4C06-B6B2-B27D27E2C80A.jpeg
Srixon Z-star XV

#23 uflorida1

uflorida1

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:08 PM

You guys are such a wealth of knowledge! Can’t thank you enough.

So using an S Grind as a baseline because it is pretty neutral is this how you’d rank it?
Easier to flop: M, high bounce M, V, D (hardest), S
Best for Normal fairway full swing if you’re steepish: S, D, V, High Bounce M, M

Edited by uflorida1, 17 March 2018 - 06:09 PM.

#24 Titleist9696

Titleist9696

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:36 PM

uflorida1, on 17 March 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

You guys are such a wealth of knowledge! Can't thank you enough.

So using an S Grind as a baseline because it is pretty neutral is this how you'd rank it?
Easier to flop: M, high bounce M, V, D (hardest), S
Best for Normal fairway full swing if you're steepish: S, D, V, High Bounce M, M

I'm not sure in comparison exactly, but I would put a V grind up there with an L grind as far as opening it up and flopping it.

V, M, D, S (Not 100% sure between the D and S but would assume the D would be easier)

#25 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:38 PM

This whole grind thing is like rocket science, Lol.  I've always been pretty limited because I've played Cobra wedges for so long.  I've pretty well decided to go F grind with higher bounce on the gap and sand wedges,  but my head is spinning over the lob wedge.  Someone said earlier that grinds are a trade off,  but I'm looking for a 58 that will be good on full shots on softish turf,  good out of the bunkers,  and can still be opened up a touch.  I've been using a wide sole low bounce 60 out of the bunkers and it works well for me,  but it is pretty one dimensional and I feel like I'm wasting a spot in the bag.  Anyone think the 58/10 S grind would fit the bill?

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#26 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:40 PM

scott3usa, on 17 March 2018 - 06:38 PM, said:

This whole grind thing is like rocket science, Lol.  I've always been pretty limited because I've played Cobra wedges for so long.  I've pretty well decided to go F grind with higher bounce on the gap and sand wedges,  but my head is spinning over the lob wedge.  Someone said earlier that grinds are a trade off,  but I'm looking for a 58 that will be good on full shots on softish turf,  good out of the bunkers,  and can still be opened up a touch.  I've been using a wide sole low bounce 60 out of the bunkers and it works well for me,  but it is pretty one dimensional and I feel like I'm wasting a spot in the bag.  Anyone think the 58/10 S grind would fit the bill?
........I'm also looking for a driver that goes 350 everytime straight down the middle, Lol

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#27 Titleist9696

Titleist9696

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

scott3usa, on 17 March 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

........I'm also looking for a driver that goes 350 everytime straight down the middle, Lol

You haven't found one of those yet?

An S, low bounce K, or D are options. Personally I feel the M has plenty of bounce and would be the most bunker friendly sole I'd play. The M is the most common grind for a reason. I'd do your best to try some. You'll never know by others opinions.

#28 scott3usa

scott3usa

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:00 PM

ParkUlrich, on 17 March 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

An S, low bounce K, or D are options. Personally I feel the M has plenty of bounce and would be the most bunker friendly sole I'd play. The M is the most common grind for a reason. I'd do your best to try some. You'll never know by others opinions.
Thanks :)  Like I said earlier,  I live in the middle of nowhere,  but I'll make the trip and get my hands on some eventually.  Just wanted to pick everyones brain a little so I have some ideas :)

Srixon Q-Star Tour

#29 Titleist9696

Titleist9696

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:03 PM

scott3usa, on 17 March 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

ParkUlrich, on 17 March 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

Thanks :)  Like I said earlier,  I live in the middle of nowhere,  but I'll make the trip and get my hands on some eventually.  Just wanted to pick everyones brain a little so I have some ideas :)

Bad memory, ask my wife sorry dude.

Not that my opinion is worth much, but I would think an M is the safest bet. 8 degrees of bounce, I feel it's in the middle of both worlds.

#30 Natural1

Natural1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105489
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

I transitioned from the wedgeworks K to the V and now to the stock SM6 S grind in 54 and 58. I'm a digger but I realized that those high bounce grinds were making me go at it even steeper. So far they are working good for me in relatively soft conditions and I definitely like the S 58 for bunker play as well.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

zachcuden

GolfWRX Sponsors