Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

MEMBER REVIEWS: Ping G400 Driver Testing! See What Members Are Saying!

40 replies to this topic

#1 knudson81

knudson81

My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50

• ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 2,729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23000
GolfWRX Likes : 762

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

G400DriverReviews.jpg

We have 6 members getting fit for and testing the G400 series of drivers. The original test was going to be just G400 Max, but we have let the testers get fit into whichever G400 series head fits them the best! I know we all can't wait to here what they have to say about the drivers! The testers are...

OspreyCl
jsanatx
puttnforthe8
timbo08
artica
Landy

Please let the testers know if you have any questions!

I am one of the two guys on Two Guys Talkin Golf. You should listen to us.

Follow Two Guys Talkin Golf on Social!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 boycer11

boycer11

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80867
  • Ebay ID:mboyce1249
GolfWRX Likes : 192

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:06 AM

This should be interesting. I have a standard g400 and can't wait to hear what they say.
Ping g400 10.5
Callaway gbb epic sz 3 wood
Ping g400 5 wd rogue black 7s
Ping g400 4 hybrid
Mizuno jpx 900 hotmetal nippon 105
2017 /vokey forged 54/58
TM jdm spider

#3 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108024
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 499

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:19 AM

I was lucky enough to be chosen to be fit at the PING facility in Phoenix. Thank you PING and GOLFWRX. I cannot start without saying that PING treated my like a king throughout this whole process. The Director of Marketing, Pete Samules, and the Manager of VIP fittings, Bill Iseri, set me up for this fitting and seemed excited to have a member of GolfWrx at the facility and us doing this review. I cannot believe how awesome this was. I am now a PING fan for life.

I showed up, met up with Bill and immediately brought to the VIP fitting lounge. We talked about being golf equipment junkies and talked about my background and my game. I informed him that I am a 10 handicap and that my driving is the weak part of my game. I have been fit for a driver years ago by Club Champion (very bad experience) and I went in with no expectations. I did not have a driver because I just sold my self fit 17 TM M1 Whiteboard 73 S.

We went out to the fitting area and warmed up with an i200 7 iron. As a Wrxer, I had to ask to demo a G700 Modus 105 7 iron. I really did see a huge improvement over the i200 and loved the G700. We then moved into the G400 LST ALTA S. I fight an OTT swing path that swings left with a fade. The LST felt great, but I was fading it too much. Bill adjusted the swingweight and face angle a few times to see if he could get the LST to work. The spin was still too high (3.5k) because of the fade.

We then moved onto the G400 Max. We saw an immediate improvement with dispersion, higher ball speed, and lower spin rates (3k). This was still with the ALTA shaft. He then moved me into the PING Tour 65. WOW! I knew I liked that shaft right away. He laughed a few times as we saw my smash factor increase to 1.49 and ball speed jump from mid 140s to the 150s. He knew that shaft was working well. He again changed the swingweight from D5 to D2 amd we saw further increases. My swingspeed jumped from 101 to 104 and ball speed hit high 150s. I started seeing carry distances around 265 and a I was blown away. I was seeing a nice fade that I knew would keep me in the fairway and make an immediate difference in my game. I had the biggest smile on my face. This was a serious increase in distance and better dispersion compared to what I am used to. See my trackman photo below of one of my better shots. We knew we had the right setup.

Bill knew I was an equipment junkie I really wanted to try some of their exotic shafts hanging on the rack. We tried the Tour AD IZ and the Even Flow Black. It only took a few swings with each I knew I didnt like them. The numbers agreed. I went back to the PING Tour 65 and saw the numbers I was hitting before. A few good ones then had a total distance out at 290 yds. I was thrilled!!! The driver is NOT loud and feels very solid. I have owned several hotmelted drivers and this driver felt great even hitting it all over the face at times.

I ended the fitting by asking to hit the G700 again to see if they could knock the 790s out of the bag. I was seeing same carry distances that I normally get with my 7 iron, about 163ish. It was fun to hit that iron though. I could easily game that iron and they would be fun. I was thankful he let me try those too.

I ended up with the G400 MAX Tour 65 Stiff, 45, D2.5 swingweight, standard setting and digitally lofted at 9.25 degrees. I was fit last Thursday and the driver arrived on Saturday. Wow!

The experience wasnt over. Bill took me through the PING facility and showed me the build area (awesome) and we talked PING engineering since I work for MD Helicopters who builds helicopters here in Phoenix and engineering is my line of work. We talked about how they support the military because I am a veteran. Just great conversation with Bill. We then ended up with the putter vault (see pics below). That was unreal to see that and hear the stories. I got a pic holding Tigers AM Champ putter. That was just an amazing experience there.

I cannot thank PING enough for the special treatment and giving me a driver that will change my game!

You can see from my signature that I am a TM fanboy and I have had almost every TM Driver in the last 5 years. I had a PING G25 years ago and know that the G400 MAX is my favorite now. Yes, getting fit makes all the difference, but this fitting was so much better and honest than the one I had years ago at another company.

In the end, I bet I gained 20 yards over my last Driver because my smash factor was up which increased ball speed and lowering my spin all while maintaining superior forgiveness.

Took it to the range Sunday and saw the same results. Nice controlled fade and it was LONG. It was longer at that range than I have ever been. I cant wait to play this weekend. Oh, this thing is so forgiving! Did I say that already? The G400 Max is a must try for anyone that was to hit more fairways and still maintain great numbers.

Appreciate Bill and PING and GolfWrx.

Going to try and rotate pics. Sorry.

5100E588-4A7D-4756-9C90-D19033A797B1.jpeg EE1C3FA5-B077-4A4C-BED6-64AD94CB269A.jpeg 78CE5E9F-CAE9-4DCF-B29A-4B635597617C.jpeg DE63E31C-C4E3-45C4-B2A1-D9479E567EBB.jpeg 0AB245C0-CFE6-4BE5-A307-C403FEBAC80B.jpeg B2F052C2-933B-47F4-B36E-D85CBC87F9F6.jpeg 34669CEF-5122-49D3-A239-269109D3D66D.jpeg 7412689B-9161-4F55-90E8-34CB9979B1AB.jpeg CF45AF16-6E56-48D4-9698-8B366B8BE5AC.jpeg 3EF89D5E-19CA-4DBD-BBC8-E41CF210D360.jpeg

Edited by OspreyCI, 29 March 2018 - 08:45 PM.

PING G400 MAX 9* Tour 65
TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
TM MG 54*
TM HI TOE 60*
TM Spider Tour Itsy Bitsy

#4 artica

artica

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 321469
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 188

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

I’ll start with initial feedback and fitting experience. It was my first ever fitting actually, with that said here’s a little background for a reference sake:

14hcp - member of a club and play some Friday’s and just about 3 out of 4 Sunday’s with a practice session in between. Started playing golf about 4 years ago, joined the club 2 years ago. I’m on the smaller side at 5’6” and 175lbs (38y). I’ve taken 3 lessons in those 4 years and to be honest, they were all the same, work on backswing. I love the sport but I would say my swing despite the couple lessons is still more of a homemade swing.

Jumping to the fitting engagement. I was beyond excited when I received the PM, and to be honest super anxious and inpatient to get going. Luckily Ping was awesome, quickly contacted me, set me up with a local fitter and a week later I was fit for my driver.

Craig was the ping rep I met, we started with some warm up swings then some hits with my current gamer (M1 oban gold). We got some trackman feedback and once the baseline was set we started with ping heads and shafts.

From memory:
SS 103 avg
Launch 17(+\-)
Spin 3100 (+/-)
AA +1.1 avg
Carry 227 avg
Total 243 avg
*it was cold (41*) and we used range balls FYI

I was able to hit every head style he had it seemed, My average swing speed was still around 103 so we only used stiff shafts. First the Alta then the tour version followed by a HZRDUS yellow. I’ll preface this by acknowledging I’m a very high ball flight player. All clubs just skyrocket. The Alta stayed high in the 16-17* range for launch. the spin also stayed similar, about the only thing that changed was instead of the little fade i was hitting I tended to pull some shots. We hit about 5 balls with each head and the Alta shaft. Moved fairly quickly.

We then jumped to the Tour version and saw a dramatic difference. Instead of a fade or pull we started to see a baby draw. The launch came down to average 14* and spin was down to 2600 average (some in 2700 and a couple in the 2400). The best numbers or at least the more stable figures came from the standard 9* head set at the little (-). The carry changed to 243 with a total of 267 or so. We tried the LST version next, but it was ballooning on me, my AA changed to a down swing somehow with it. The MAX head, after the LST, was even worse while the AA moved back to + the ball flight was back to the 17* and even an 18*. The spin was also back to low 3,000’s. After about 5 swings with it he quickly changed it out. We went back to the standard head at 9 set to - and the ball started back to a straighter lower launch so it was pretty evident that was my setup.

He did want me to try the HZRDUS shaft, and while it felt better in terms of loading and kick. It didn’t improve the numbers compared to Tour and 9* head. I might have also started showing signs of fatigue as I started to introduce a gnarly slice. The pull also came back. Distance wasn’t better either on the good swings.

Overall, this was a fantastic treat. Beyond grateful and excited to be a part of this. I will continue to update frequently. I received a text from my wife that a package came in yesterday, I’m traveling for work at the moment. But do return today so I will have more updates tomorrow. I plan to take it to the range along with current gamer and will follow that up with additional feedback, photos and comparisons.

Thank you to GolfWRX, ping and Craig for an awesome experience so far.
M1 460 9.5 - Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65g 04
- Testing G400 9* - Tour 65 stiff shaft
M1 3W - Oban Kiyoshi White 65g 04
M1 5w -  Oban Devotion 75g 04
PXG 0311xf - 4-GW Steelfiber i125 Stiff
RTX 3.0 CB - 54*, 58* TG - DG Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select 1.5
WITB Link

#5 jsanatx

jsanatx

God Bless Texas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77107
GolfWRX Likes : 302

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:46 PM

PING and Wrx are AWESOME !!  I really appreciate the chance to test and review the newest driver offering.  The experience, from the initial PM to the email and call from PING, has been first class all the way.

I'm a weekend player, middle aged and in fairly good shape.  I have never been fit for a driver, but I've had a few lessons.  My biggest problem is approach shots.  I don;t have a ton of issues off the tee and didn't think I could improve in that aspect, but, boy was I wrong.  Details below, but after the fitting, I'm almost positive that I won't be looking for my ball in the rough or in the adjacent fairways.

My fitting experience started with a phone call from Jeff (local PING rep) on 03/14.  We agreed to meet a local course (a couple of miles from my house) on 03/21.  I was anxious, so I got to the course about an hour before our 9AM meeting time.  Warmed up by hitting a small bucket.  When Jeff arrived, I immediately knew it was going to be a good experience.  Jeff was very gracious and accommodating.  We talked for a little while, he asked me some questions about my game and then proceeded to have me hit a few balls with my current driver (915 D2 with a GD Tour AD BB).  All the drives were recorded on his Trackman for stats,  He then had me hit some balls with different combinations of G400 heads and shafts.  We tried 9 and 10* lofts with big - and little-, the stock PING shafts and some non-stock shafts (Hzrdus).  After each set up was hit several times, we discussed the stats from Trackman and continued with the experiment.  After about 30-45 mins, Jeff decided, by his observations and Trackman stats to  put together the set up that he thought would be optimal for my swing and my abilities.

I've played with guys that use PING drivers and one of the things that I did not like about them was the tingy sound.  Well, after hitting many balls during the fitting, I was pleasantly surprised that the G400 did not produce the sound that I was expecting.  It was very muted and reminded me a lot of the sound that I'm used to from my Titleist driver.

Performance - Jeff showed me the dispersion from my current driver and we compared them to the PING.  There was no comparison.  The dispersion with the PING was much, much tighter.  The ball went straight and sometimes with a little draw to the point on the range that i was aiming to.  Not only was it straighter, but it was also longer.  If I remember correctly, it was 12-15 yards longer, which for me, its fantastic.  Some stats from Trackman (all averages):
Attack Angle = 2.4
Face to Path = 5.0
Spin rate = 3050 rpm (if you throw out the highest it drops to 2674 rpms)
Launch Angle = 16.5
Ball speed = 123.9
Club speed = 92 mph
Carry = 224

I received my driver on Monday 03/26, not a bad turnaround.  I was fitted for a G400 SFT 10 set to big minus with a Hazardous 6.0 shaft.  The club looks amazing.  I'm hoping to go out to the course Friday and try it out for the first time.
Stay tuned for the on course review coming in the next few weeks.

A few pics:
My warm up clubs
Jeff getting the clubs ready
Trackman
Spec sheet

Thanks again to WRX and PING, its been great and I expect the positive experience to continue.

Attached Thumbnails

• PF1.jpg
  • PF2.jpg
  • PF3.jpg
  • G400 Spec Sheet.jpg

PING G400 SFT w/Hzrds Black 75 6.0
Titleist 917F 15* w/Speeder Pro TS 84
Titleist 716 AP1s
Adams PNT v1 18* and v2 22*
Vokey SM5 46*
Vokey Cold Forged 52/10
Vokey SM6 Brushed Copper 56/08
Vokey TVD 60*
SC Mil Spec 33/350 (kicked the Buttonback out of the bag)

#6 puttnforthe8

puttnforthe8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88323
GolfWRX Likes : 426

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:03 PM

This was a great opportunity and something I had not realized how enjoyable it would be; and just how much appreciation I would have for the fitting process.  I have never been fit for any of my clubs, so this was a real treat!  I would like to thank GolfWRX & Ping for this opportunity!

I am going to start my review off by giving the maximum amount of praise and thanks to the gentleman at Ping that performed my fitting:  Bill Iseri.  Bill was amazing - professionally and personally!  We talked about golf, travel, personal stories and he really made the experience something special!  I honestly think having Bill doing the fitting was the real "prize" - what a great person!  Thank Bill!

So I went to PING HQ last Thursday to get fit.  I got checked in and slapped my guest badge on and waited a few min for Bill to come up front and walk me back.  Along the way Bill pointed out a few areas and gave me some introductions to some of the other Ping team along the way.  We entered the fitting bay where a few quick stories were shared about fittings for the pros; then we headed out to the hitting areas.

Bill had me warm up by hitting some wedges and 7 irons - this was sort of a tease because I was hitting the Ping i-blades and I really like those clubs too!

First a few numbers/details from my current club(Ping G25): My numbers have always been fairly consistent:  I hit a very low ball at about 8-10 degrees, that gets out anywhere from 225-235 carry and finishing about 255-265.  I have always had trouble getting the ball in the air.  In the hitting bays at the stores, my swing speed was around 104....reality it is much less!

So onto the G400-Max we went.  We started out with the stock Alta shaft in this head.  As for the numbers, there was an immediate 'jump' in distance on every shot and the ball was going higher as well.  My swing speed was 94/95 on each shot and the numbers were showing about 11 degree flight; the carry was getting 238-240 and rolling up to 270.  The shaft itself felt dead in the club.

Onto shaft #2, the Ping Tour 65.  Bill felt this may better suit my swing and provide more feel.  The shaft definitely provided a bit more feel, but made the head seem heavier.  I did not see much difference in any of the numbers.

Onto shaft #3, the Project X EvenFlow.  Now this is where the big differences started to come to light and big smiles on both our faces.  This head/shaft combo gave me a small boost in swing speed up to 97, the ball started jumping off the face and flying at a very consistent 13.5-14.  I was carrying the ball 245-248 every shot and getting out past 270 every time with a few 275's sprinkled in.  Bill kept on saying that this seemed a great combo for my swing.  So he told me to jump on a few to see wht happens.  So for the next 8-10 swings I went after the ball.  I got my swing speed up to 101/102.  The ball kept coming out the 'perfect' flight as Bill put it, this time I was carrying 255-258 and the ball was finishing up to 293!  The biggest wow factor was the feel and the fact that the ball just kept going straight.  I was also amazed that I was able to swing 'out of my shoes' and still make good hits with thie club.  I seemed impossible to hit a bad shot!

Bill told me that I would be sacrificing the ability to move the ball with this head.  So I made a few swings to see how hard it would be to move the ball left and right.  I did struggle to move it in either direction to start.  As I worked through a few more swings I was able to get a fade working, but the draw kept escaping me except for some low snap hooks.

So there was my fitting.  I did demo a few other clubs since I was out there! J

My final specs as determined by Bill:

· G400 MAX 10.5 Degree Head

o Custom head 10.2 degrees

o Swingweight at D3

· Shaft:  Project X Even Flow Black 65 6.0 playing 45 1/4"

· Grip:  Golf Pride CP2 Pro Black/Red Midsize

Bill gathered all my shipping info and details, reviewed the plan for the build and let me know that the club would be ready for by the following week.

Post the fitting Bill took the time to show me around the facility - a bonus tour! Bill stopped to show me a small framed print of the first Ping putter and gave me the story behind the design.  I got to see the build shop, the putting bay and the putter vault where Bill gave me a lot of stories of the different putters and stats on Ping players!

Finally, Bill set me up with a couple new Ping Caps before bidding me farewell.

Again...a huge thanks to Bill for spending such quallity time with me and doing an amazing job!  I highly recommend him if anyone needs a fitting!!!  I will be back!

Here are pictures from the fitting process.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1479.JPG
  • IMG_1489.JPG
  • IMG_1482.JPG
  • IMG_1483.JPG
  • IMG_1488.JPG
  • IMG_1495.JPG
  • IMG_1491.JPG
  • IMG_1492.JPG
  • IMG_1493.JPG
  • IMG_1494.JPG
  • IMG_1497.JPG
  • IMG_1503.JPG
  • IMG_1501.JPG

Edited by puttnforthe8, 29 March 2018 - 01:22 PM.

#7 boycer11

boycer11

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80867
  • Ebay ID:mboyce1249
GolfWRX Likes : 192

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:16 PM

View Postputtnforthe8, on 29 March 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

This was a great opportunity and something I had not realized how enjoyable it would be; and just how much appreciation I would have for the fitting process.  I have never been fit for any of my clubs, so this was a real treat!  I would like to thank GolfWRX & Ping for this opportunity!

I am going to start my review off by giving the maximum amount of praise and thanks to the gentleman at Ping that performed my fitting:  Bill Iseri.  Bill was amazing - professionally and personally!  We talked about golf, travel, personal stories and he really made the experience something special!  I honestly think having Bill doing the fitting was the real "prize" - what a great person!  Thank Bill!

So I went to PING HQ last Thursday to get fit.  I got checked in and slapped my guest badge on and waited a few min for Bill to come up front and walk me back.  Along the way Bill pointed out a few areas and gave me some introductions to some of the other Ping team along the way.  We entered the fitting bay where a few quick stories were shared about fittings for the pros; then we headed out to the hitting areas.

Bill had me warm up by hitting some wedges and 7 irons - this was sort of a tease because I was hitting the Ping i-blades and I really like those clubs too!

First a few numbers/details from my current club(Ping G25): My numbers have always been fairly consistent:  I hit a very low ball at about 8-10 degrees, that gets out anywhere from 225-235 carry and finishing about 255-265.  I have always had trouble getting the ball in the air.  In the hitting bays at the stores, my swing speed was around 104....reality it is much less!

So onto the G400-Max we went.  We started out with the stock Alta shaft in this head.  As for the numbers, there was an immediate 'jump' in distance on every shot and the ball was going higher as well.  My swing speed was 94/95 on each shot and the numbers were showing about 11 degree flight; the carry was getting 238-240 and rolling up to 270.  The shaft itself felt dead in the club.

Onto shaft #2, the Ping Tour 65.  Bill felt this may better suit my swing and provide more feel.  The shaft definitely provided a bit more feel, but made the head seem heavier.  I did not see much difference in any of the numbers.

Onto shaft #3, the Project X EvenFlow.  Now this is where the big differences started to come to light and big smiles on both our faces.  This head/shaft combo gave me a small boost in swing speed up to 97, the ball started jumping off the face and flying at a very consistent 13.5-14.  I was carrying the ball 245-248 every shot and getting out past 270 every time with a few 275's sprinkled in.  Bill kept on saying that this seemed a great combo for my swing.  So he told me to jump on a few to see wht happens.  So for the next 8-10 swings I went after the ball.  I got my swing speed up to 101/102.  The ball kept coming out the 'perfect' flight as Bill put it, this time I was carrying 255-258 and the ball was finishing up to 293!  The biggest wow factor was the feel and the fact that the ball just kept going straight.  I was also amazed that I was able to swing 'out of my shoes' and still make good hits with thie club.  I seemed impossible to hit a bad shot!

Bill told me that I would be sacrificing the ability to move the ball with this head.  So I made a few swings to see how hard it would be to move the ball left and right.  I did struggle to move it in either direction to start.  As I worked through a few more swings I was able to get a fade working, but the draw kept escaping me except for some low snap hooks.

So there was my fitting.  I did demo a few other clubs since I was out there! J

My final specs as determined by Bill:

G400 MAX 10.5 Degree Head

o    Custom head 10.2 degrees

o    Swingweight at D3

Shaft:  Project X Even Flow Black 65 6.0 playing 45 1/4"

Grip:  Golf Pride CP2 Pro Black/Red Midsize

Bill gathered all my shipping info and details, reviewed the plan for the build and let me know that the club would be ready for by the following week.

Post the fitting Bill took the time to show me around the facility - a bonus tour! Bill stopped to show me a small framed print of the first Ping putter and gave me the story behind the design.  I got to see the build shop, the putting bay and the putter vault where Bill gave me a lot of stories of the different putters and stats on Ping players!

Finally, Bill set me up with a couple new Ping Caps before bidding me farewell.

Again...a huge thanks to Bill for spending such quallity time with me and doing an amazing job!  I highly recommend him if anyone needs a fitting!!!  I will be back!

Here are pictures from the fitting process.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good review. Let us know how it treats you on the course.

Kind of surprised he put you in an evenflow black if you were a low ball hitter. I bet it helps with dispersion though.

I was wanting to try the blue. Guess I will try the black as well.
Ping g400 10.5
Callaway gbb epic sz 3 wood
Ping g400 5 wd rogue black 7s
Ping g400 4 hybrid
Mizuno jpx 900 hotmetal nippon 105
2017 /vokey forged 54/58
TM jdm spider

#8 puttnforthe8

puttnforthe8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

Received my new driver last night and I am excited to take out on the course this weekend.  :taunt:

The line up will be TPC Champions Course Fri, Gainey Ranch Sat and one more course Sun!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1513.JPG

Edited by puttnforthe8, 29 March 2018 - 01:24 PM.

#9 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

View Postputtnforthe8, on 29 March 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Received my new driver last night and I am excited to take out on the course this weekend.  :taunt:

The line up will be TPC Champions Course Fri, Gainey Ranch Sat and one more course Sun!
Great review. What time were you there? My fitting with Bill was at 8:30am. That guy is awesome and you got the same tour around Ping I did. Treated us like Kings in my book.

I will post my review tonight and will sound very similar to yours. Ping fan for life!
PING G400 MAX 9* Tour 65
TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
TM MG 54*
TM HI TOE 60*

#10 puttnforthe8

puttnforthe8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

View PostOspreyCI, on 29 March 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

View Postputtnforthe8, on 29 March 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Great review. What time were you there? My fitting with Bill was at 8:30am. That guy is awesome and you got the same tour around Ping I did. Treated us like Kings in my book.

I will post my review tonight and will sound very similar to yours. Ping fan for life!

10:30so you were doing yours right before me!  

Agreed, I was already a Ping player, now reinforced and has my loyalty.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 Sef

Sef

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296363
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:cbfleming1

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:31 PM

Not a member of the lucky test group but I went for a driver fitting today and bought the G400 Max so it seems pertinent. I was focused on the G400 and Rogue series of drivers. I am naturally low spin so the LST was out. I hit balls for about an hour and included the ST 180 in the fitting at some point.

When all was said and done I ordered a G400 Max with the Tour 75X shaft. Ball speed on the Max and the Rogue were identical, spin was similar at about 1900 on each. The G400 Max did launch a bit higher which cost me a few yards on my longest drives, but I may be able to address that by installing my LZ 7.0. For some reason it launches a few degrees lower than any other shaft for me, including the Pro White TX. If not, this is still the best driver I have ever hit.

My longest drive was with the Rogue at 331 but the next 3 drives were 290 or less and 2 of them were well left. This was a trend with it, either a bomb or a bit of a hook that lost distance. I tried multiple shafts with no improvement.

With the G400 Max I hit 80% in the fairway, and the misses did not miss by much. We are talking light rough, not bushes. My longest drives were 320 but it was consistently 320 with mis-hits dropping to 305 - 310. Average for the test the G400 was significantly longer.

To keep things as even as possible once we found the best set up for each driver I rotated clubs every 2 shots. It was during this portion of the test that I determined that the G400 Max was the choice and it wasn’t close.

Edited by Sef, 29 March 2018 - 03:32 PM.

Ping G400 Max - Project X LZ 70 7.0
Adams Tight Lies Titanium - Aldila Tour Green 75TX
P790 UDI - HZRDUS 85 6.5 (for now/hate this shaft)
Cobra King Utility - Aldila Rogue Black 85h X
FG Tour V6 4-PW - DG X100
Vokey SM6 52F & 58M - DG X100
Cameron & Crown M2

#12 Landy

Landy

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,812 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:53 PM

Hello Everyone, I was fortunate enough to be chosen for the Ping G400 Max testing.  I also had never been fitted before, mainly went with what I read and my now defunked assumptions.  My fitter was Adam, he is based in Phoenix and was in South Florida with the Tour Van and all the goodies, including Trackman.  All I can say is thank God Adam is patient.  I arrived at Heron Bay in Coral Springs about 20 minutes early, but that wasn't an issue.  Adam had me swing some 7 irons to warm up and then we got to work.  I explained I drive the ball about 230 yards with a swing speed of 88mph, but I do tend to put spin on the ball.

We started with 10.5* and the Alta R shaft.  Will my spin was a bit high, 3200+ and ballooning the ball.  He then put me in a 9* with the same shaft but only a little better on the numbers.  All this time he wouldn't tell me what he was doing only after I hit a few balls would he advise of the adjustment.  He asked me not to look just to hit so I would have any preconceived notions.  Then tried the KK, that felt really nice, but still a spiny and high but better than the Alta.  One thing that I did notice all this time was just how straight the driver was.  Its almost cheating.  Pretty much unless my swing would be out of whack would I see a major issue with finding the fairway.  

Then Adam put in the Ping Tour 65-R; 3/4" short so the club was 45" in the 9* head and wow! We then added .6* so the small + and that was it, sold! Spin dropped to 2300 and my drivers were getting to 255 and straight, I mean straight. After 5 drives I dropped the driver and walked away.  That was it.  
We looked at the numbers and all were spot on (sorry I should have taken a photo).  I even picked up a few MPH.  

I have never been so pleased and confident with a driver.  And everything I know was wrong.  I went with a shorter and heavier shaft with a stiffer tip and now I'm longer and straighter.  But I must reiterate the G400 Max the most forgiving driver on the market.  Having had the Epic, SZ, XRPro, BS XD3, Srixon 565 and a few others.  All good drivers from great companies, but for ME PING stands above the rest.

What was impressive when I opened the box was the driver was set to the small +; thus PING set everything to what we had written.  Ping didnt leave anything to chance.  Very impressed with those small details.

I'm a 18HC, 53 years old with 3 herniated discs, SS now around 90-92 and so pleased to have worked with Adam with PING and WRX for the opportunity.  So pleased we had extra time and Adam fitted me for a set of i200 which I will order this weekend.

Once again thank you Adam, Ping and WRX!

Attached Thumbnails

• 2018-03-27 14.19.20.jpg
  • 2018-03-27 14.18.50.jpg
  • 2018-03-27 14.17.45.jpg

#13 ago33

ago33

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117034
  • Ebay ID:svenanole
GolfWRX Likes : 630

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:20 PM

Interesting ping is doing regular PX, not hand crafted versions
-----Current Gamers-----

Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9............................PX HZRDUS T1100 65 6.5
Tour Edge CBX 15........................................PX Blue 8A4
Taylormade UDI 2.........................................KBS Tour V 125
Mizuno MP-25 4-9........................................KBS Tour V 125
Vokey SM4 46, 52, 56..................................KBS 610 120
Vokey WedgeWorks 60V..............................KBS 610 120
Bettinardi BB1..............................................Grip Master Perf

#14 Sef

Sef

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296363
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:cbfleming1

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

View Postago33, on 29 March 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

Interesting ping is doing regular PX, not hand crafted versions

Not sure why this is interesting. Other than Srixon does anyone offer HC versions of the PX for a low or no up charge? You can get the HC from Callaway but it’s $225. TM offer the non-hand crafted free, but for HC it’s an up charge. Not to mention the TM and Callaway drivers are already $100 more.

Ping G400 Max - Project X LZ 70 7.0
Adams Tight Lies Titanium - Aldila Tour Green 75TX
P790 UDI - HZRDUS 85 6.5 (for now/hate this shaft)
Cobra King Utility - Aldila Rogue Black 85h X
FG Tour V6 4-PW - DG X100
Vokey SM6 52F & 58M - DG X100
Cameron & Crown M2

#15 NavyLD12

NavyLD12

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19052
  • Ebay ID:kennethbred12
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:09 PM

Sounds like you all had a great experience with your fittings. The G400 line is phenomenal so no surprises in the results. I will be following to see how the MAX works for all of you.

Ping G400 LS 8.5 Atmos Black TS 60X
Cobra F7 13.5* Accra FX370 M5
Cobra King Pro satin 3-P  Modus 130X 2* Flat
Cleveland RX-3 50* V-MG Modus 130X 2* Flat
Cleveland RX-3 54* V-FG Modus 130X 2* Flat
Cleveland RX-3 60* V-FG Modus 130S 2* Flat
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback

#16 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:56 AM

Cant wait to play mine.

Anyone see my trackman data pic? I am pretty excited about it.
PING G400 MAX 9* Tour 65
TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
TM MG 54*
TM HI TOE 60*

#17 Fade to Black

Fade to Black

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128981
GolfWRX Likes : 1122

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:37 AM

Heard great things about the G400 series. Especially since it seems to be great with killing spin.
Driver: Callaway GBB 9.5* (Project X HZRDUS Black 76g 6.5X)
Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19* (Fujikura Speeder TS H9.8)
Irons: Nike VR_S Forged 4-PW (DG X100)
Wedges: Nike SV Tour (DG S400)
Putter: Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
Balls: Srixon QStar/ZstarXV

#18 awtryau89

awtryau89

Tour Winner

• 727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23272
GolfWRX Likes : 253

Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:32 AM

Very very envious of you guys. I have played the G30 LS, G LS and now G400 LS. All of them with the Tour 65 shaft I was originally fit for on the G30. That is an amazing shaft and just works so well. In my G400 it has beat out Tensei Pro White and Pro Orange, Evenflow Black and Fujikura Atmos. I finally quit trying to find a better shaft. I have a buddy that liked it so much, he bought one and put it in his Callaway driver.

The G400 is such a great driver too. I think it will end up ranking up there with the 2016 M2 when all is said and done. Looking forward to hearing more and to my season with the G400. I do want to try the Max soon. As forgiving as the G400 is, I think if I could get the spin right, it could be a winner for me.

Edited by awtryau89, 31 March 2018 - 07:34 AM.

#19 Orange Hog

Orange Hog

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 340099
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:22 AM

Very cool fitting insights thus far guys.  I put the G400 SFT in the bag about a month ago and it's phenomenal.  Played 54 holes in Orlando a few weeks ago and the thing was a beast.  One round I hit 93% of fairways!  The sound is significantly improved compared to the G30 and G drivers and this thing just wants to go straight on off-center strikes.

Look forward to hearing more feedback as you guys get out and play.
Driver: Ping G400 SFT | 9 degrees
3 Wood: Cobra F7 | 14 degrees | Fujikura Pro 63
5 Wood: Cobra F6 Baffler | 17.5 degrees | PX HZRDUS Black 75 6.0
Irons: Taylormade P790 (4-AW) | DG 105 Stiff
Wedges: Cleveland CBX (54 degree) | Vokey 58 TVD K Grind
Putter: Edel E-3 Custom Black

#20 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

View Postawtryau89, on 31 March 2018 - 07:32 AM, said:

Very very envious of you guys. I have played the G30 LS, G LS and now G400 LS. All of them with the Tour 65 shaft I was originally fit for on the G30. That is an amazing shaft and just works so well. In my G400 it has beat out Tensei Pro White and Pro Orange, Evenflow Black and Fujikura Atmos. I finally quit trying to find a better shaft. I have a buddy that liked it so much, he bought one and put it in his Callaway driver.

The G400 is such a great driver too. I think it will end up ranking up there with the 2016 M2 when all is said and done. Looking forward to hearing more and to my season with the G400. I do want to try the Max soon. As forgiving as the G400 is, I think if I could get the spin right, it could be a winner for me.
Thats crazy that the Tour 65 has been that good for you. It beat several high end shafts during my fitting. It felt great and did not spin up on me at all.

PING G400 MAX 9* Tour 65
TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
TM MG 54*
TM HI TOE 60*

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 puttnforthe8

puttnforthe8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

First round in the books with the new driver....initial thoughts are very positive.
  • Distance:  Much like the numbers during the fitting, the carry distance was the most noticeable for me yesterday.  Bunkers that are usually right in my range at the 240ish spots were being carried time and time again.  Overall distance was getting out to the numbers from my fitting.  In general, I noticed that I had 1 club shorter for many of my approach shots.  Happy!
  • Feel:  This is the biggest and most noticeable difference for me personally.  Each hit had a distinctive pop that felt so good.  It is a louder pop than any driver I have ever played.  It is distinctive and by the end of the round, I knew I had hit a good ball when I heard that pop.
  • Playbility:  I did not need to attempt to move the ball much on this course, but I was able to get it to move left or right when I did try....but only a few yards....Need to test this out more today.
  • Foregiveness:  This would be area 2 where I noticed a difference, my bad hits still got out quite a bit distance wise and kept the ball in the grass.  I did notice that hits towards the end of the head are straight, but slightly offline. (but did not get me in trouble)
  • The nice thing was the height of the ball...I was getting a higher ball flight.
Overall, by the end of the round my confidence had increased significantly.  

Round 2 today!

Edited by puttnforthe8, 31 March 2018 - 11:33 AM.

#22 artica

artica

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:02 PM

On course play for first time today... this was a case of the Indian and not the arrows. Not all bad though and I was able to see it shine towards the end.

Again, my setup is a standard head at 8.4* with Tour 65 stiff shaft. It plays at 45.25”, while my previous driver played at 44.5”. I definitely noticed the difference today.

For whatever reason I had a case of the shanks today, driver was all of the heel at the start. I had a few really bad shanks one with my 7i and the other with my 8i. Once I kept myself from early extension and keeping my head down it started coming together.

I missed every fairway in the front 9. A couple just barely on the right fringe/rough area.

On the back 9, I hit two fairways out of 5. One being a drive that if my measurements where accurate was 283, which at 103 SS that’s about one of my longest drives. The rest were just low fades, two really bad slices (heels was getting too much action).

Snowing tomorrow unfortunately so I’ll have to wait to play again.

Edited by artica, 31 March 2018 - 03:04 PM.

WITB Link

#23 puttnforthe8

puttnforthe8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:44 PM

2nd round with my new driver:

I spent some extra time on the range getting used to it and working on moving the ball.

I played a short course with a lot of short par fours.....I used the driver the whole time and was leaving myself 60 deg wedge most of the day.  I was a consistent 270-280 most of the day;  I reached 3 par 5s in two (even though they were short 500-520).

I was getting that nice pop all day and just hitting it straight down my line.  Twice I tried hitting a draw and it worked out nicely.  Hitting the fade was much harder.

I really like this club and am excited to have it in the bag for the rest of the season.

#24 LafertyDaniel

LafertyDaniel

Rookie

• 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 190554
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:30 PM

View Postjsanatx, on 29 March 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

PING and Wrx are AWESOME !!  I really appreciate the chance to test and review the newest driver offering.  The experience, from the initial PM to the email and call from PING, has been first class all the way.

I'm a weekend player, middle aged and in fairly good shape.  I have never been fit for a driver, but I've had a few lessons.  My biggest problem is approach shots.  I don;t have a ton of issues off the tee and didn't think I could improve in that aspect, but, boy was I wrong.  Details below, but after the fitting, I'm almost positive that I won't be looking for my ball in the rough or in the adjacent fairways.

My fitting experience started with a phone call from Jeff (local PING rep) on 03/14.  We agreed to meet a local course (a couple of miles from my house) on 03/21.  I was anxious, so I got to the course about an hour before our 9AM meeting time.  Warmed up by hitting a small bucket.  When Jeff arrived, I immediately knew it was going to be a good experience.  Jeff was very gracious and accommodating.  We talked for a little while, he asked me some questions about my game and then proceeded to have me hit a few balls with my current driver (915 D2 with a GD Tour AD BB).  All the drives were recorded on his Trackman for stats,  He then had me hit some balls with different combinations of G400 heads and shafts.  We tried 9 and 10* lofts with big - and little-, the stock PING shafts and some non-stock shafts (Hzrdus).  After each set up was hit several times, we discussed the stats from Trackman and continued with the experiment.  After about 30-45 mins, Jeff decided, by his observations and Trackman stats to  put together the set up that he thought would be optimal for my swing and my abilities.

I've played with guys that use PING drivers and one of the things that I did not like about them was the tingy sound.  Well, after hitting many balls during the fitting, I was pleasantly surprised that the G400 did not produce the sound that I was expecting.  It was very muted and reminded me a lot of the sound that I'm used to from my Titleist driver.

Performance - Jeff showed me the dispersion from my current driver and we compared them to the PING.  There was no comparison.  The dispersion with the PING was much, much tighter.  The ball went straight and sometimes with a little draw to the point on the range that i was aiming to.  Not only was it straighter, but it was also longer.  If I remember correctly, it was 12-15 yards longer, which for me, its fantastic.  Some stats from Trackman (all averages):
Attack Angle = 2.4
Face to Path = 5.0
Spin rate = 3050 rpm (if you throw out the highest it drops to 2674 rpms)
Launch Angle = 16.5
Ball speed = 123.9
Club speed = 92 mph
Carry = 224

I received my driver on Monday 03/26, not a bad turnaround.  I was fitted for a G400 SFT 10 set to big minus with a Hazardous 6.0 shaft.  The club looks amazing.  I'm hoping to go out to the course Friday and try it out for the first time.
Stay tuned for the on course review coming in the next few weeks.

A few pics:
My warm up clubs
Jeff getting the clubs ready
Trackman
Spec sheet

Thanks again to WRX and PING, its been great and I expect the positive experience to continue.

Jeff Beauregard is the man, glad you had a great experience (was and still is a great player).

Knows his stuff cold and is a true gear head. Can’t recommend him enough if you have the opportunity to work with him.
Ping G400 LS Tec 10.5 Kuro Kage XT-60TX
Taylormade M2 16.5 Kuro Kage XM-80TX
Ping 3 Crossover NVS 85X
Ping i200 4-W KBS Tour X
Ping Glide 2.0 50 SS, 54SS, 60SS KBS Tour X
Ping TR1966 Anser/Sigma G Tyne H

#25 TPG1971

TPG1971

Don't Get Rolled

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 253910
  • Ebay ID:hogans_alley
GolfWRX Likes : 514

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:43 PM

That Payne Stewart gold putter... thanks for that picture!

PING G30 9.5 Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8 63 Stiff
Titleist 917F 16.5  Diamana Blue Stiff
Titleist 915H 24 Diamana Blue Stiff
Wilson Staff FG V4 4-PW DG PROS300
RTX-3 50 bent to 51 DG Ti Onyx S400
RTX-3 54 bent to 55 DG Ti Onyx S400
RTX-3 60 bent to 59 DG Ti Onyx S400
Cameron 009

#26 jsanatx

jsanatx

God Bless Texas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77107

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:53 PM

Took the G400 SFT out for a spin for the first time last Friday.  Not what I expected, but then again, I can't blame the club.
The wind was pretty strong and it took some time for me to get used to how straight the ball goes, when I'm used to playing a slight fade.  I kept trying to hit a fade, to no avail.  I wasn't able to get much distance due to the wind.  When I did get some surprising distance, I couldn't chalk it up to the club, but to the wind behind me.  Shaft felt good.  Head had a muted sound like I'm used to, not overly tingy.  Most of my strikes were toward the low center/left on the face (see attached pic).  I need to take this club out when there is minimal wind to give it a fair review.  For the next 2 weeks, my plans are to take the G400 out on a non-windy day and see how it performs, then take my Titleist driver out and then compare the 2.  I'll sprinkle a few range sessions in between, if my schedule allows.

Attached Thumbnails

• g400 sft face.jpg

PING G400 SFT w/Hzrds Black 75 6.0
Titleist 917F 15* w/Speeder Pro TS 84
Titleist 716 AP1s
Adams PNT v1 18* and v2 22*
Vokey SM5 46*
Vokey Cold Forged 52/10
Vokey SM6 Brushed Copper 56/08
Vokey TVD 60*
SC Mil Spec 33/350 (kicked the Buttonback out of the bag)

#27 awtryau89

awtryau89

Tour Winner

• 727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23272
GolfWRX Likes : 253

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

View PostOspreyCI, on 31 March 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

That's crazy that the Tour 65 has been that good for you. It beat several high end shafts during my fitting. It felt great and did not spin up on me at all.

Not saying its a better shaft than all of those. It just worked better than any of those in the Ping head. I have an M2 Pro White combo that is hard to beat as well.

#28 Landy

Landy

Major Winner

• 1,812 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:33 AM

That's crazy that the Tour 65 has been that good for you. It beat several high end shafts during my fitting. It felt great and did not spin up on me at all.

Yes the Ping TOUR 65 beat all other offerings.  Of course your swing can vary but this is a very impressive shaft.
Worth a try and a bargain for the price...

#29 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:07 PM

View PostLandy, on 03 April 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

Yes the Ping TOUR 65 beat all other offerings.  Of course your swing can vary but this is a very impressive shaft.
Worth a try and a bargain for the price...
Agree on the Tour 65. It beat the Even Flow Black and Tour AD IZ for me. Love the feel and gave me great numbers.
PING G400 MAX 9* Tour 65
TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
TM MG 54*
TM HI TOE 60*

#30 artica

artica

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:23 PM

Had another session with the driver, this time indoors with Srixon soft golf balls. I don’t know if the GC2 was rigged but the numbers weren’t looking accurate. I took pictures but i keep getting a message that they’re too large to load... despite shrinking them a few times already. Anyways... I took my M1 with Oban Gold and the G400 with the tour shaft.

Started with my 3 wood to warm up, averaging 230 carry, 250’sh total. Spin averaging just at 4000.

Got on the drivers and jeez, carry was averaging around 259 with a total of 280ish with the ping. M1 was spinning around the 3000 area pretty consistently and I was hooking it a lot.

There was something about the ping that felt natural. Like I could coil up and go after it and the head just returned right at the ball. With the M1 oban combo I dropped kicked a few. Dispersion was the biggest difference. Ping was straight or just a slight push with a random hook or slice. While the M1 just wanted to hook, beastly draws. Not sure if that’s the shaft? I have the weights set at neutral both front and rear track.

Anyways, another review for the Ping that gives it a thumbs up.

I’ll have some photos and video next week. Should be decent weather finally from the look of things.

Edited by artica, 05 April 2018 - 07:24 PM.

WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hedgehog

GolfWRX Sponsors