Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Trip to Fort Lauderdale. Looking for help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Egobblewobble

Egobblewobble

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401626
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:50 AM

Me and my brother are graduating in May and my parents said they would pay for a trip for us. We found cheap flights into Fort Lauderdale for about $200 but I was looking to see if there are any places around that you guys recommend. We found a interesting deal in South Carolina at Cyprus where you get to stay there get to golf a new course everyday with free replays and it was about $600 for the week each person. Is there anything in the Fort Lauderdale area like this? I would like to have it all paid in advance and be able to just golf and enjoy it with it all planned out. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

That dog'll hunt

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 abergervt

abergervt

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251450
  • Handicap:2
  • Ebay ID:willistonhockey
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:54 AM

better place to go is to the RTJ trail in bama tons of stay and play all day deals at there network of some 12-15 courses most even have some great par 3 short courses and are 36 plus the par 3. otherplace would be biloxi does a lot of stay and play packages.

#3 Egobblewobble

Egobblewobble

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401626
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

View Postabergervt, on 13 March 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

better place to go is to the RTJ trail in bama tons of stay and play all day deals at there network of some 12-15 courses most even have some great par 3 short courses and are 36 plus the par 3. otherplace would be biloxi does a lot of stay and play packages.

Where is Biloxi? Thank you!
That dog'll hunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors