Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

The plight of Lefties

102 replies to this topic

#1 monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Tour Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49206
  • Handicap:8.6
GolfWRX Likes : 190

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

Went to a local PGA Superstore to try out some irons.  I am a lefty golfer, so I know what to expect.

Here is how it went...
- Go to the back of the store, past the Ladies section but before the US kids section and the bathroom.
- Mixed in with clearance garbage is a small area for lefty only clubs.  The only good thing is that there is rarely any other people looking in this section!

I wanted to test out a few Irons....
Ping i200 = nope
Titleist 718 CB = nope
Titleist T-MB = nope
Srixon Z765 = nope
Srixon Z565 = nope
Mizuno MP-18 SC = nope
Taylor Made P770 = nope

So I was able to find a Mizuno JPX900 Forged and a Titleist AP-2  - only one shaft selection for each, neither perfect for me.

Made my way to a hitting bay.
Finding an open one is like winning the lottery.  OMG - I found one!  (Most likely due to the time change and I showed up early on a Sunday.)

I brought my own glove as I had been burned before with no test gloves for Lefties.

Taped up the clubfaces on my own and of course the Trackman sensor was setup for righties.
I moved it to the opposite spot and moved the cables back far enough so I would not hit them on my downswing.

The machine would not find the ball, I fiddled with it for 3 minutes - nothing.  In the past, the machines are locked down tighter than Fort Knox.  Wouldn't it be nice if I, as a customer, could simply set the machine up for a left handed golfer and set the target myself?

I could leave the bay and try to find an elusive angry worker who will surely put me thru a grand inquisition before reluctantly setting anything up for me.  Leaving the bay means another critter will surely take my spot.  So I say 'eff it and just hit the ball with no trackman data.

I was really lucky that I was able to find one ball to hit!

At least I can get a little feel for the club...and that is as good as it gets for a lefty.

I then spent 15 minutes looking at a huge variety of righty irons (that I would love to actually hit in lefty) - this is how lefties make their purchase decisions.

I looked at the lefty wedges - there were a total of about 25 lefty wedges from 8 different mfgs.  - good luck finding anything close to your specs!

(BTW - The Mizuno felt nice and buttery, but the AP-2 felt even better - but it is a smaller clubhead and surely more demanding...don't ask me about spin, distance, launch - I have no idea)

I fully understand the difficulties in stocking enough equipment for a small percentage of the golfing population, I doubt anything can be done about it - but it get pretty humorous.

LEFT IS RIGHT
Driver (9.5) - Cobra F8+ Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
Wood (15) - Exotics EX10 Aldila Rougue Silver 70 S
Driving Iron (20) - Srixon U65 Project X 5.5
Irons (5-6) - Srixon Z565 Project X 5.5
Irons (7-P) - Srixon Z765 Project X 5.5
Wedges - Vokey SM-7 Jet Black / 50.08 F / 54.08 M / 58.04 L DG S300
Putter - Gauge Design GAA-8
Ball - Snell MTB Red

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 tannyhoban

tannyhoban

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7546
GolfWRX Likes : 1129

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:42 PM

Lefty playing righty here.  For the very reasons you just posted.  My dad talked it over with a pro and bought me a righty starter set.  Pro said lefty equipment was too hard to come by and learning the game would be no different right from left.

So thats one constant in golf equipment in my 52 years of playing.

#3 Bubbtubbs

Bubbtubbs

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482654
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 224

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:46 PM

My dad's a lefty. Every time he complains, I just remind him he's backwards.

I'm going to be looking for used clubs for him shortly and preliminary investigations suggest it's going to be really annoying.

#4 dmbrill719

dmbrill719

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 492302
GolfWRX Likes : 101

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:52 PM

I gotta ask...did you ask anyone if they had fitting cart heads for any of the irons you wanted to try?  Full sets is just tough to stock in lefty in very many skus, but fortunately fitting cart heads should give you a few more options.
Epic SZ 9*  BB-7
Steelhead XR 4+ D+80
Apex 3h, 4h, Project X HC1
JPX 900 Forged 5 Recoil 125
JPX 900 Tour 6-PW Recoil 125
MD Forged 50, 56 DG X100
RM-22 60 DG TI Black Onyx X100
Vault Anser 2

#5 kulreign50

kulreign50

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 320451
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:55 PM

I feel your pain.  As a fellow lefty, I also just walk thru and admire all the clubs that I wish I could try , probably the last 12 years I have been taking it seriously. I have bought and sold off more irons on eBay , than anything else primarily because of what you describe.  I primarily play PING irons because I was fitted for them at the course by their TOur Van people once at demo day, so I’m confident in my color code and shaft flex. It’s still trial and error when I purchase any other manufacturer. I did recently purchase a set of JPX900 forged , and took them to a local Club Champion, they fit me for lie angle and adjusted them for a nominal fee.  While I was there I noticed that they are the only place that has very large selection of heads and shafts available for lefty golfers. From the full srixon line to Miura, and every conceivable shaft and flex. Problem is that you can’t just walk in and demo them , you have to pay for an iron fitting.

#6 MarkFromTheUK

MarkFromTheUK

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,069 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140175
  • Handicap:Knee
GolfWRX Likes : 3140

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:57 PM

Demoing stuff is definitely more tricky as a leftie. There’s a golf shop just outside London which caters only for lefties, and you can demo pretty much anything you like. It’s unfortunate that it is owned and run by two of the most obnoxious and arrogant people you would ever have the misfortune to meet though. As such, I use them to demo, then buy from elsewhere once I know the specs I want.

Sometimes you stumble across a good place. I recently moved from London to Oxfordshire, and a few days after moving found out that there’s a golf course with a driving range, and an awesome pro shop about a 90 second drive from my new palace. It has loads of stuff for lefties, and they’re more than happy to order in any demo stuff I want to try. The first time I went there I walked out with a 917 D3 8.5 driver!
PXG 0811X Driver - AD-GP 7X
PXG 0341X Fairway - AD-GP 8X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 Tour 105X
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Nippon Modus3 Tour 105X
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Nippon Modus3 Tour 120X
PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Nippon Modus3 Tour 120X
PXG Brandon H - 33.5
PXG Bat Attack H - 33.5
PXG Operator H - 33.5
PXG 50/50 Staff Bag

KaBoom Baby!

#7 lefty1978

lefty1978

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 494200
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

I'm lefty, started out playing righty. Went to my natural left side at age 20. Had much more clubhead speed from the left side. I agree, its hard to find equipment to test. I've had some luck at local golf galaxy. But as you said, it's hard to test within your specs.

#8 monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Tour Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49206
  • Handicap:8.6

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

dmbrill719, on 11 March 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

I gotta ask...did you ask anyone if they had fitting cart heads for any of the irons you wanted to try?  Full sets is just tough to stock in lefty in very many skus, but fortunately fitting cart heads should give you a few more options.

Good point!  No I did not ask, all of their sales people were very busy (as always) - but I'm sure that if I tried - I could take a more serious look at offerings as you suggest.  I'm not trying to knock PGA Superstore, I'm sure they do a decent job for those not wanting to get 'professionally' fit.  However, some customers (like me at this time) just want to take a few swings with 5-6 different clubs to see what they are like.  That's part of the buying process many times...a trial leads to a potential future purchase...and honestly, I don't always want to waste their time if I am not very serious about purchasing from them.
LEFT IS RIGHT
Driver (9.5) - Cobra F8+ Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
Wood (15) - Exotics EX10 Aldila Rougue Silver 70 S
Driving Iron (20) - Srixon U65 Project X 5.5
Irons (5-6) - Srixon Z565 Project X 5.5
Irons (7-P) - Srixon Z765 Project X 5.5
Wedges - Vokey SM-7 Jet Black / 50.08 F / 54.08 M / 58.04 L DG S300
Putter - Gauge Design GAA-8
Ball - Snell MTB Red

#9 caniac6

caniac6

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222453
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2246

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:44 PM

I've told this story before. My father was playing at Kingsmill years ago, and he needed to buy a glove. He asked the young lady behind the counter if they had any gloves for left handed golfers. She said no, they just had gloves for normal people.

#10 Stumpnav

Stumpnav

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428448
  • Handicap:2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:58 PM

Pretty standard for us lefties. We need to start a support group...Hi, my nam is Stump and I'm a lefty golfer...

We don't have any 'brand name' golf store for more than 150 miles. However, our local shop is phenomenal! They have maybe 5 full sets of lefty irons in stock, but they make sure their fitting carts have most of the lefty clubs they make. If they don't have them in the fitting cart, they will have a demo club.
As an example, when the Callaway XForged and MB came out in late fall, I asked if they were going to get them for their fitting cart. They were not going to get either club in lefty or righty. When I said I was interested in the XForged, they called and got a demo...they had a lefty demo before they had a righty demo. It worked out for them because I bought a half set of MB and a half set of XForged from them.

Epic 9.0 T800
Callaway 816 3W
Mizuno CLK 19*
(or Callaway UT XForged 18*)
Callaway XForged 4-6
Callaway MB 7-A
Callaway MD3 Forged 56, 60
Odyssey RSX001
Chrome Soft X 18

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 81PING

81PING

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 210015
  • Ebay ID:mattykracks
GolfWRX Likes : 612

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

I do live in Canada...so there is likely much more product available in LH...but I don't find too many issues anymore. Obviously some more exotic pieces often can only be obtained for righties, but most brands do a fine job.  I love when a company makes everything in both RH and LH however.

The last time I was a bit pissed about being LH was when i saw the wilson c300 forged only availabke in RH....

I'll survive

Edited by 81PING, 11 March 2018 - 02:02 PM.

COBRA LTD w. Hzrdus Red
WISHON 919 w. Hzrdus Red
TAYLORMADE Issue Aeroburner w. Tensei Blue
PING G25 w. Tensei Blue
PING I200 w. AWT 2.0
PING Glide 2.0 Stealth
MannKrafted Carbon WB Rattler
Xenon Copper Wide X
SGC 902

#12 RogerinNewZealand

RogerinNewZealand

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 145241
GolfWRX Likes : 753

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:03 PM

I buy lots of Lefty clubs for a mate.
Used, they are way cheaper !!!!
So its not all bad news.
2018 September 4th .its still wet down here...

Ping i15  11 degrees
TM V Steel 5 wood
TEE XCG6 4 wood 16.5
Mizuno MP37  4 to PW (47)  DG R300 just installed late july
Vokey 54/10 S SM6 Vokey 60/11 K SM5 now raw
Titleist Scotty Mid Slant Pro Platinum at 35.
Sorted in Driver/Putter/Wedge/Irons dept !!

#13 JohnKHawk

JohnKHawk

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 293091
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 263

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:05 PM

Being a lefty golfer is real drag. I always lament the fact I did not learn to play right handed, but after 20+ years of playing & bunches of lefty clubs laying around I'm not sure it's an option to start over.

Golf Galaxy is a real crap shoot for lefty stock. If I buy anything at all from them I usually must order it. Even their fitting carts are hit & miss. What's sad is the attitude of most of the people that work at GG. Apparently lefties are a real inconvenience to bother with. Thankfully there is a much closer local shop I frequent & since I'm a good customer they always make sure their lefty fitting carts are stocked with left handed merch to try.

The other drawback is when a new line of clubs are released I always hold my breath when I look over the specs. Seems that every club I might want is not available in left hand. That is so annoying. Most recently I've seen that the new Cobra forged tec black irons will be available in left hand which is great but for some reason the forged tec black utility irons will not be available in lefty. That makes zero sense to me.

Taylormade for as big a company as they are you think they would make a 7 wood & 5 hybrid in left hand. Nope. I'm not asking that every new line every year contain these club offerings but it would be nice that if every few years TM would roll out a new lefty 7 wood & 5 hybrid. Even if I had to custom order them that would be fine. Ping is the only company that virtually every club they make in right is also available in left. Kudos to Ping for being there for the lefty golfer.

#14 mokedaddy

mokedaddy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 253826
GolfWRX Likes : 416

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

That's why I play Ping.  I don't even have to demo because I know what I'm getting.

My biggest gripe is the lack of center shafted putters but there is always the custom makers for that.
TM  M2  10.5 Tour AD TP7
TM  M1  15 Tour AD MT7
TM  M2  18 Tour AD DI8
Ping I200, Iblade 4-P Nippon SPO
Ping Glide 2.0 50, 55, 60 Nippon SPO
Ping Piper C, Ping 1/2 Wack-E

#15 ChillyDipper

ChillyDipper

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 393850
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 715

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:32 PM

Move to Canada.  Lefty selection is almost the same as righties there

WIMB:
Ping G LST 10.5
Ping G - 14.5*
Titleist 712U - 2i
VR Pro Blade - 3-9
Vokey SM6 - 47* F Grind
Vokey SM6 - 51* F Grind
Vokey SM6 - 55* S Grind
Vokey SM6 - 59* L Grind
SC Newport 2 - AOP

#16 ssfranny

ssfranny

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77345
  • Ebay ID:sfranny
GolfWRX Likes : 442

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:42 PM

Genrally most of the big biys have fitting carts that have lefty heads in them.  At least at our Golf Galaxy anyway.  Callaway, Titleist Mizuno all generally have good offerings.  I have always though all us lefties shuld start a demo program for clubs.

#17 ssfranny

ssfranny

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

Stumpnav, on 11 March 2018 - 01:58 PM, said:

Pretty standard for us lefties. We need to start a support group...Hi, my nam is Stump and I'm a lefty golfer...

We don't have any 'brand name' golf store for more than 150 miles. However, our local shop is phenomenal! They have maybe 5 full sets of lefty irons in stock, but they make sure their fitting carts have most of the lefty clubs they make. If they don't have them in the fitting cart, they will have a demo club.
As an example, when the Callaway XForged and MB came out in late fall, I asked if they were going to get them for their fitting cart. They were not going to get either club in lefty or righty. When I said I was interested in the XForged, they called and got a demo...they had a lefty demo before they had a righty demo. It worked out for them because I bought a half set of MB and a half set of XForged from them.

The Callaway fitting carts still dont have lefty X Forged heads.

#18 Mob

Mob

Just Another Lefty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185540
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 837

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:01 PM

I basically end up buying what piques my interest, then selling what doesn't work out.  It is an expensive way to do this, but I only buy a couple of clubs each year now a days, so it has gotten less expensive.  I bought the Cobra F8+ driver this year for $299 (love it when someone discovers  coupon for 25% off), so if it doesn't work for me, then I should be able to sell it for close to what I paid.  I bought a Rogue Subzero 3 fwy and the Cobra F8 fwy and will keep whichever one works best for me and sell the other.  Essentially lose about $200-$300/year doing this but I have come to accept this.
Ryoma Maxima type D driver with Tensei Pro Orange 60 stiff shaft
Callaway Rogue SZ 15 degree with Diamana X Limited 70 stiff shaft
P790 3-A with Fujikura Pro 95i shaft stiff tour spec
Cobra F8 22 degree hybrid with Tensei Pro Blue 80 stiff shaft
Titleist SM7 54 and 60 degree wedges
Lajosi Damascus Steel mallet with copper insert

#19 Mob

Mob

Just Another Lefty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185540
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 837

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:02 PM

mokedaddy, on 11 March 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

That's why I play Ping.  I don't even have to demo because I know what I'm getting.

My biggest gripe is the lack of center shafted putters but there is always the custom makers for that.

You should try Seemore Putters.  They have a very good selection of left handed center shafted putters and I have been very impressed with mine.
Ryoma Maxima type D driver with Tensei Pro Orange 60 stiff shaft
Callaway Rogue SZ 15 degree with Diamana X Limited 70 stiff shaft
P790 3-A with Fujikura Pro 95i shaft stiff tour spec
Cobra F8 22 degree hybrid with Tensei Pro Blue 80 stiff shaft
Titleist SM7 54 and 60 degree wedges
Lajosi Damascus Steel mallet with copper insert

#20 earleyrc

earleyrc

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 457212
  • Handicap:6.3

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:17 PM

I feel your pain.  I would love to have a better selection of new stuff to demo before buying.. I would love to hit some MP-18 MB, but they don't even manufacture them.

On flip side I've often found really good deals on brand new lefty stuff that was a prior model.

Edited by earleyrc, 11 March 2018 - 04:19 PM.

Driver (9.5°) - Titleist 915D3 Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 74
Wood (15°) - Titleist 915Fd Diamana D+ White 80
Hybrid (19°) - Titleist 913h Diamana S+ Blue 82
Irons (4-9) - Titleist 718AP2 DG S300 AMT
Wedges (46.08F, 50.08F) - Vokey SM6 DG S200
Wedges (54.10,58.10) - Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 DG S200
Flat Stick (34") - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Matador Mid

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 mantan

mantan

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6970
  • Handicap:13.5
GolfWRX Likes : 394

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Look on the bright side.   My buddy's daughter plays HS golf and is a lefty.  Her options to test clubs are even more limited if that's possible.
WITB (as of 8/22/18)
PING G400 Max 10.5*
Callaway XR16 4W
PING G 19* Hybrd
PING G25 23* Hybrid
PING G25 5-UW
PING Glide 54*
Mizuno S5 58*
Odyssey O-Works 7s
Callaway Chrome Soft Ball

#22 mokedaddy

mokedaddy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 253826
GolfWRX Likes : 416

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:35 PM

Mob, on 11 March 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

mokedaddy, on 11 March 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

You should try Seemore Putters.  They have a very good selection of left handed center shafted putters and I have been very impressed with mine.

I've had a couple.  They have toe hang which doesn't work for me.
TM  M2  10.5 Tour AD TP7
TM  M1  15 Tour AD MT7
TM  M2  18 Tour AD DI8
Ping I200, Iblade 4-P Nippon SPO
Ping Glide 2.0 50, 55, 60 Nippon SPO
Ping Piper C, Ping 1/2 Wack-E

#23 e-man

e-man

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47555
GolfWRX Likes : 233

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

Why are there more lefties in Canada?  Does it have something to do with hockey?

#24 Joe V.

Joe V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447490
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:19 PM

The only advantage of being left-handed is it has saved me a LOT of money over the years. I've seen so many great used right-handed iron sets that I might have scooped up if I had been right-handed. Putters too for that matter.

Helps keep me more content with what I have.

#25 ssfranny

ssfranny

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

yeah I just got a set of Rogue Pros and was able to hit the demo iron from the fitting cart.  Being the lefty I am will likely sell them too.

#26 B-Nads

B-Nads

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46058
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:47 PM

e-man, on 11 March 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

Why are there more lefties in Canada?  Does it have something to do with hockey?

Yup.  Most youngsters start playing hockey long before golf, and many right-handed people, myself included, start out on left handed sticks because that's what's more natural feeling.
Playing back-up bag:

Driver - Ping G LS Tec
3 wood - Ping G30
5 wood - Ping G30
4 hybrid - Ping G30
Irons - 4-PW Ping S55
Wedges - Ping Glide 2.0 52* and 58* SS sole
Putter - Taylormade Spider Tour

#27 caniac6

caniac6

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222453
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2246

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

Saw a car from Ontario in our parking lot, and then looked in our first fairway, and saw a foursome with 3 lefties.

#28 superT

superT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49175
  • Ebay ID:supert31
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

I also feel you guys pain, and I even live 30mins away from most of the manafactuers here in San Diego. Recently I wanted to try the TM Balboa putter and was told by all the local stores that I had to buy it before they would order it. Called TM explained the situation and was hopeful they would let me come up and roll some balls with it. Told me they would call me back but never recieved a call.

#29 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,816 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22466

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:56 PM

It's not a problem in Quebec, we're like 40% left handed or something crazy like that. Stores keep a lot of stock

Been in 3 or even 4 Lefty groups many times
Callaway Epic Subzero 8 w/Diamana D+ 70
Callaway Epic SubZero 14 w/Aldila Rogue 75
Callaway Apex 20 hybrid w/Diamana D+ 95
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
SGC NorthWood Center Shaft 400g

#30 HBGolf1996

HBGolf1996

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 493232
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

True Canadians are lefty, I play Hockey LH, Baseball: switch-hit but felt way more comfortable as a LHB throw RH, golf RH but when I worked at a driving range I would always grab the LH demo clubs and go at it. I think it's good to know how to swing from both sides, better understanding of how the golf swing works.

Attached Thumbnails

• 0.jpg

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors