Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Last Drop! ADBB 7x,910h ADDI 105x, 913 w/Flowerband Whiteboard, Greyson, 915hd

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goss99x

goss99x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 160501
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:18 AM

Trying to move these items. Shipping to lower 48 only and ad $5 if west of Missippi. Open to any offers and let me know if you have any questions.

First up is a Graphite Design ADBB 7x fairway wood shaft that played standard length in an M1 3wood. Was directly ordered from Taylormade but after a few sessions I decided to go a different route. $140 OBO $125 SOLD

Next is 17* Titleist 910h with an ADDI 105x that was my go to for quite some time, but unfortunately is too long for me now and doesnt fit the gap I need it to. It shows the expected wear on the face, and the shaft has some wear on it from rubbing against the bag, but is still an absolute beast. The grip is a bit worn, so i'd be willing to send a GP MCC +4 grip along with it that was used briefly before being pulled. I do not have the head cover for it as well. $110 OBO $100 SOLD

Picked up this 20.5* 915hd from a fellow WRXer but never really got around to using it as I fell back in love with my driving iron. Comes with a diamana whiteboard 100x and a fairly new GP MCC+4 grip that I believe is aligned to B2. Just looking to break even on it. Small nick on top line is not visible from address. Comes with original headcover $120 OBO $90 Sold
IMG_5330.JPG IMG_5331.JPG IMG_5333.JPG IMG_5334.JPG

Last club is probably my most favorite driver I've ever owned. It is an 8.5* 913 D3 with the original flowerband whiteboard 73x and a brand new Z-cord grip. Shows a bit of wear on the face but the top line is clean. The shaft does have bit of wear from rubbing against the bag but should not affect performance one bit. Comes with it's original headocover but no tool (unless i find it miraculously) $160 OBO $130
IMG_5336.JPG IMG_5337.JPG IMG_5338.JPG IMG_5339.JPG IMG_5341.JPG

Finally, 3 Greyson shirts up for sale. The pink and the blue one are both larges, have maybe been worn 3-4 times each. The green one up front is a medium and worn once. Fantastic company and shirts, I just need to clear out the closet. $40 each or $100 for all 3
IMG_5344.JPG

Edited by goss99x, 16 March 2018 - 08:34 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors