Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 1 votes

Famous People you ran into during a round of Golf...


234 replies to this topic

#61 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,065 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16101

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser   
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

I have always liked Paul Goydos...especially that dry, self-deprecating humor. I imagine he was fun to play a round of golf with.

Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 3/7
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58/62
Callaway Odyssey Works Tank 1W

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Love classic LPs!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 13,720 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 9840

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

LOL, a couple folks here would have an easier time posting in the name the non-famous people you've played with!  

Pretty impressive stuff - and DP4 apparently played with Alan Alda. ;-)

2

#63 mikedejong

mikedejong

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90109
  • Joined: 07/29/2009
  • Location:Edmonton, Canada
  • Handicap:1.9
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:42 PM

I used to work at a private club here in Edmonton. KISS played our course one time, and their manager put a sign up sheet for tickets to their concert that night. We were front row on the floor. It was pretty awesome! They blocked off a bunch of tee times and they were all out there playing. We got to meet them after their round. That was pretty cool.
Lefty TM R9 Supertri TP
                Lefty TM R9 3 Wood TP
                Lefty Adams Pro Black 3 Hybrid
                Lefty 4-PW Wilson Staff FG62
                Lefty 52-56-60 Wilson Staff FG Tour
                Lefty Scotty Cameron GOLO

3

#64 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 12186

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

I played with Mr. Ed once. Seriously funny.
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

4

#65 fsutanker

fsutanker

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 74817
  • Joined: 02/08/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Was warming up at the range at a club in Houston two years ago.  Big guy next to me looked familiar but just couldn’t put the name to the face.
Turned out to be Andy Petit. He was with Lance Berkman in the group in front of us.


5

#66 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 21,894 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
  • Joined: 11/10/2008
  • Location:A golf course in the Chicago area.
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22143

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

View PostQqq123xx, on 25 February 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

I played with Mr. Ed once. Seriously funny.

Of course, of course.

6

#67 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

    We are spirits in a material world

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Joined: 05/21/2013
  • Location:Jersey
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 12387

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 25 February 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

I played with Mr. Ed once. Seriously funny.

Of course, of course.

So we now know that Q is really Wilbur.
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

7

#68 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 12186

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:41 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 25 February 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 25 February 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

I played with Mr. Ed once. Seriously funny.

Of course, of course.

So we now know that Q is really Wilbur.
With a super hot wife to boot.
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

8

#69 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
  • Joined: 11/30/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 5778

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

I keep trying to recall somebody, anybody remotely famous I've met or played with on the course and keep coming,up with the same answer,  no one.
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

9

#70 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 21,894 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
  • Joined: 11/10/2008
  • Location:A golf course in the Chicago area.
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22143

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 25 February 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

I keep trying to recall somebody, anybody remotely famous I've met or played with on the course and keep coming,up with the same answer,  no one.

Cough, cough.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Fresh Greens

Fresh Greens

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307423
  • Joined: 04/09/2014
  • Location:Illinois
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson

11

#72 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
  • Joined: 11/30/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 5778

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:30 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 25 February 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

I keep trying to recall somebody, anybody remotely famous I've met or played with on the course and keep coming,up with the same answer,  no one.

Cough, cough.

������

I was going to list you, but you listed some guy named Michael Jordan over me. And to use Hawkeys's favorite new line, now I'm all butt-hurt!!��
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

12

#73 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 21,894 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
  • Joined: 11/10/2008
  • Location:A golf course in the Chicago area.
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22143

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 25 February 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 25 February 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

I keep trying to recall somebody, anybody remotely famous I've met or played with on the course and keep coming,up with the same answer,  no one.

Cough, cough.

������

I was going to list you, but you listed some guy named Michael Jordan over me. And to use Hawkeys's favorite new line, now I'm all butt-hurt!!��

I was thinking you'd say VNutz!

Good use of BH, too.

13

#74 golfandfishing

golfandfishing

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381948
  • Joined: 06/22/2015
  • Location:AZ
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 3956

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

At random:

Leslie Nielson
Dan Quayle
Brett Wetterich

14

#75 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 21,894 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
  • Joined: 11/10/2008
  • Location:A golf course in the Chicago area.
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22143

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

Had dinner with Leslie Nielson.  Funniest person I've ever met!  His date was stunningly beautiful, too.


15

#76 ChillyDipper

ChillyDipper

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 393850
  • Joined: 08/30/2015
  • Location:New Jersey/Canada
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 630

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser   
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

How was it playing with Tiger?
WIMB:
Ping G LST 10.5
Ping G - 14.5*
Titleist 712U - 2i
VR Pro Blade - 3-9
Vokey SM6 - 47* F Grind
Vokey SM6 - 51* F Grind
Vokey SM6 - 55* S Grind
Vokey SM6 - 59* L Grind
SC Newport 2 - AOP

16

#77 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

    We are spirits in a material world

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Joined: 05/21/2013
  • Location:Jersey
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 12387

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:30 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

Had dinner with Leslie Nielson.  Funniest person I've ever met!  His date was stunningly beautiful, too.

Surely you weren't able to resist doing the 'surely you can't be serious' line on him.
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

17

#78 YMark

YMark

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168261
  • Joined: 03/08/2012
  • Location:Phoenix
GolfWRX Likes : 380

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:46 PM

I shared some range time with Monte Scheinblum.
Mark
Havin fun in the AZ sun

18

#79 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 21,894 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
  • Joined: 11/10/2008
  • Location:A golf course in the Chicago area.
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22143

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 25 February 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

Had dinner with Leslie Nielson.  Funniest person I've ever met!  His date was stunningly beautiful, too.

Surely you weren't able to resist doing the 'surely you can't be serious' line on him.

I peed my pants when he said, Hey nice Beaver. Of course referring to the movie line and not to Mrs. Pelz hat.

19

#80 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,994 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 20581

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:28 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

View Postthug the bunny, on 25 February 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

Had dinner with Leslie Nielson.  Funniest person I've ever met!  His date was stunningly beautiful, too.

Surely you weren't able to resist doing the 'surely you can't be serious' line on him.

I peed my pants when he said, Hey nice Beaver. Of course referring to the movie line and not to Mrs. Pelz hat.

I think the obvious line to set up during a dinner with Nielsen would be "yes yes, i remember i had lasagna"

Ping G LS Tec 9 w/ Tour 65
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 iron w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
Odyssey Versa Works 1W Tank

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 Jwin323

Jwin323

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Joined: 10/02/2015
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 801

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

View PostChillyDipper, on 25 February 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser                          
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

How was it playing with Tiger?

In a word, a circus. He was 16 and we were paired in the Southern California Amateur. They played the first two rounds on Friday and then cut for the weekend. It was a long day and as it wore on his gallery got bigger and bigger. I admit it made it difficult for me, I wasn’t ready to play with someone who drew that kind of attention. Tiger was courteous to the two of us playing with him, but he had that “I’m better than you and we both know it vibe” working already and Earl was there reinforcing it. I missed the cut and he went on to win and shot the course record over the weekend.

21

#82 Jwin323

Jwin323

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Joined: 10/02/2015
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 801

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

View PostSean2, on 25 February 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser                          
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

I have always liked Paul Goydos...especially that dry, self-deprecating humor. I imagine he was fun to play a round of golf with.

He still comes around and plays in the weekly game at a local muni once in a while. So does Cantlay. Both are Long Beach Mafia to the core. Goydos is just a easy going salt of the earth type guy.

22

#83 Jwin323

Jwin323

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Joined: 10/02/2015
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 801

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

View PostSteele47, on 24 February 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser                          
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.


How about Goydos?  He seems like a good dude.

He is a great guy. Check out the comments I made about him a post or two up page.

23

#84 Jwin323

Jwin323

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Joined: 10/02/2015
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 801

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:52 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 24 February 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser                          
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

Must get kind of boring Rickie...

I’m sorry, I don’t get your comment.

24

#85 swizbeatz

swizbeatz

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,567 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137276
  • Joined: 08/22/2011
  • Handicap:+.6
GolfWRX Likes : 1430

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:00 PM

Yzerman
Harbaugh
Kid rocks guitarist Marlon fairly often

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

25

#86 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

    We are spirits in a material world

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Joined: 05/21/2013
  • Location:Jersey
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 12387

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:16 PM

View PostJwin323, on 25 February 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Postthug the bunny, on 24 February 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser   
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

Must get kind of boring Rickie...

I’m sorry, I don’t get your comment.

I just figured you must be Rickie Fowler having played with so many fab personalities. Sorry, bad attempt at being facetious..
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

26

#87 No Catchy Nickname

No Catchy Nickname

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 383010
  • Joined: 06/28/2015
  • Location:Kyushu, Japan
  • Handicap:me
GolfWRX Likes : 4368

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

I've not met a single famous person on the golf course, so the only possible explanation is that *I* am the famous one!

A few years ago I played a course behind some Yakuza bosses (don't know how high-ranking they were). The course marshalls told us to stay a couple of holes behind them. I remember that they were very slow, and their caddy was fulsome in her praise of their play.
Driver: Ping G400 Tour 65S
4w: TaylorMade V-steel, AD-GT 6X
7w  TaylorMade V-steel, Quadra Fire Express RB 6SX
Driving Iron: Honma TW-U Forged #3, Modus 120S
Irons (4i-PW): Mizuno MP18 PX6.0 @ + 1/2"   
Wedges: Callaway MD2 52* S and 58* (U, S, or T-Grind depending on how I feel)                    
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro #9 or Wilson TPA XVIII

27

#88 Jwin323

Jwin323

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Joined: 10/02/2015
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 801

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:44 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 25 February 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 25 February 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Postthug the bunny, on 24 February 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 24 February 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have played with the following:

Orel  Hershiser                          
Tiger Woods
Don Newcombe
McLean Stevenson (and his wife)
Tom Tolbert
Vince Ferragamo
Dennis Haysbert
Eric Karros
Mike Piazza
Todd Zeile
Torrey Lovullo
Jim Mora
Jim Harrick
Patrick Cantlay
Paul Goydos
John Merrick
Travis Johnson
Tom Bynum
Curt Byrum
Kevin Chappell
Steve Pate
Dutch Harrison
Rick Neuheisel
Kevin Na
Dave Stockton, jr.
I may be forgetting some. I'm happy to elaborate on the specifics of any of these.

Must get kind of boring Rickie...

I’m sorry, I don’t get your comment.

I just figured you must be Rickie Fowler having played with so many fab personalities. Sorry, bad attempt at being facetious..

No need to apologize. It went over my head. The Byrums and Dutch Harrison are relatives. The other golfers are SoCal guys I’ve been in tournaments or money games with. The UCLA guys I know because I’m an alumnus and booster. The Dodgers are a result of Todd Zeile being my college roomie.The others are just chance occurrences.

28

#89 SPY ZINGER

SPY ZINGER

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14712
  • Joined: 05/12/2006
  • Location:2180 Rutherford Road
GolfWRX Likes : 176

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:04 PM

Josh Duhamel.  Twice, and in Minnesota.  

Stone Ridge in Stillwater, MN

29

#90 landolakes

landolakes

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 357789
  • Joined: 01/13/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 250

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:08 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

Had dinner with Leslie Nielson.  Funniest person I've ever met!  His date was stunningly beautiful, too.

Are you saying his date’s name was Stunningly Beautiful?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors