Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Golf course membership - Arizona

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wildcatden

wildcatden

China Cat Sunflower

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481904
GolfWRX Likes : 632

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:20 PM

Anyone on the forum living in the Scottsdale, AZ area?  Considering a job offer and move to the area. I used to live there in the late 90's/early 2000's.  Finding a home and the schools are pretty solid in the North Scottsdale, but I am curious about course memberships.  I'd like to find a course that has a challenge to it, excellent practice facilities (hit off grass on driving range, bunker practice, large putting green) and allows juniors to play.

Feel free to PM me if needed.  Thanks in advance.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 leezer99

leezer99

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94152
GolfWRX Likes : 1026

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Grayhawk has the two courses and is junior friendly.  I think they had the PGA Jr League finals there.  My in laws used to live in that community and it was super nice if I remember correctly.

#3 copperjeff

copperjeff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187038
  • Handicap:9000
GolfWRX Likes : 405

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:30 AM

View Postwildcatden, on 21 February 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

Anyone on the forum living in the Scottsdale, AZ area?  Considering a job offer and move to the area. I used to live there in the late 90's/early 2000's.  Finding a home and the schools are pretty solid in the North Scottsdale, but I am curious about course memberships.  I'd like to find a course that has a challenge to it, excellent practice facilities (hit off grass on driving range, bunker practice, large putting green) and allows juniors to play.

Feel free to PM me if needed.  Thanks in advance.

I recommend posting in the courses/memberships section, under the southwest section... Lots of active AZ posters happy to share info!
Golfing Ginger
So glad I picked an outside activity...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors