Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Thomas: Raucus crowds becoming 'completely unacceptable'

1262 replies to this topic

#1 CoolPercussion

CoolPercussion

Classically Trained

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 325869
GolfWRX Likes : 68

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:33 AM

http://www.golfchann...y-unacceptable/

Is Justin Thomas justified in his complaints?  On one hand, I can see how large galleries can be a distraction to golfers.  (I know if I had to play in front of one it would cost me more than "a half shot per round")

On the other hand: POOR BABY!  Aww poor little Justin is playing in front of a big-boy gallery now.  Boo Hoo. Waaaaahhhhh!!! It must be so hard for you to be paired with Tiger and have to deal with the kinds of galleries that he has had to deal with FOR VIRTUALLY HIS ENTIRE CAREER!  Grow-up you spoiled, whiny brat.

Here's an idea, Justin:  continue to play like you did this week---keep yourself off the top page of the leaderboard---and then no one will want to come see you and you won't have to deal with large crowds anymore.  Just go the way of folks like Adam Schnek or Ryan Blaum.

Edited by CoolPercussion, 21 February 2018 - 12:44 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Potatohead

Potatohead

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124789
  • Ebay ID:n8s_stang
GolfWRX Likes : 1273

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

Nice rant

#3 aliikane

aliikane

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113801
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

I think he has a legitimate complaint. None of the players like distractions when they are hitting shots. Distractions can alter outcomes of tournaments.

#4 CoolPercussion

CoolPercussion

Classically Trained

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

View PostPotatohead, on 21 February 2018 - 12:45 AM, said:

Nice rant
Kinda turned into that, huh.  Didn't really mean for it to go that way but I couldn't help myself.

#5 CoolPercussion

CoolPercussion

Classically Trained

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:53 AM

View Postaliikane, on 21 February 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

I think he has a legitimate complaint. None of the players like distractions when they are hitting shots. Distractions can alter outcomes of tournaments.

I think that point is so very valid.  And that point was made in the article as well.  Something about them playing for a lot of money and a lot of points.  One stroke can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.  And maybe if people realized that then they would be a little more considerate as gallery members.

But people DONT'T realize that.  Especially when they have been spending the last 4 hours drinking cosmos at the Grey Goose 19th Hole centered around 2, 10, and 18.  And I think the more MATURE seasoned pros are better at managing the distractions that a massive gallery brings... it is the cost of success.  ANd if you can't handle it, then maybe you are not among the elite.

#6 blink3665

blink3665

#TwistFaceExperience

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132182
GolfWRX Likes : 1985

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

I dont have a problem with his complaint.  He didn't say that a large gallery was the source of his frustration.  It was the yelling and pictures while swinging.  His quote seems to have a friendly, but annoyed, demeanor.  If anything I think he would be in the right to voice more frustration than he did.

Yes, the large galleries are something that groupings with TW will have to deal with, but that doesn't give them the right to affect the games of the players by distracting during a swing.
Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
Cleveland RTX4 49/54* mid, 58* xlow  -0.75" - 2* flat
TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt
WITB Link

#7 CoolPercussion

CoolPercussion

Classically Trained

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:01 AM

View Postblink3665, on 21 February 2018 - 12:57 AM, said:

I dont have a problem with his complaint.  He didn't say that a large gallery was the source of his frustration.  It was the yelling and pictures while swinging.  His quote seems to have a friendly, but annoyed, demeanor.  If anything I think he would be in the right to voice more frustration than he did.

Yes, the large galleries are something that groupings with TW will have to deal with, but that doesn't give them the right to affect the games of the players by distracting during a swing.

The larger the gallery, the more loud, annoying, drunk, inconsiderate douchebags there will be.. I suspect it might even be an exponential curve if plotted

Edited by CoolPercussion, 21 February 2018 - 01:02 AM.

#8 blink3665

blink3665

#TwistFaceExperience

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132182
GolfWRX Likes : 1985

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:08 AM

View PostCoolPercussion, on 21 February 2018 - 01:01 AM, said:

The larger the gallery, the more loud, annoying, drunk, inconsiderate douchebags there will be.. I suspect it might even be an exponential curve if plotted

So why should anyone have to put up with that?  Why does his stance against "loud, annoying, drunk, inconsiderate dbs" mean he is a "spoiled whiney brat"?  I think that makes him normal.

Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
Cleveland RTX4 49/54* mid, 58* xlow  -0.75" - 2* flat
TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt
WITB Link

#9 Steele47

Steele47

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248371
GolfWRX Likes : 538

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:33 AM

Yeah it's definitely gotten out of hand.   I'll never understand all the yelling after tee shots and how some people must really get off on uhhh I guess just yelling in public.  I remember as a kid lighting off a few firecrackers and thought, 'oh that was kinda cool'.  That was the first and last time I lit off firecrackers.  Some people have an endless supply of matches.

#10 imakaveli

imakaveli

Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,012 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131351
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 5554

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:18 AM

I don't disagree, it's becoming an issue on the PGA Tour, especially in the tournaments where Tiger is playing

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 GolfTurkey

GolfTurkey

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448908
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:39 AM

He has a point, although it may backfire on him from a PR point of view if he becomes the major campaigner for quiet crowds. Also not sure if it costs Tiger half a stroke, he is used to it. His playing partners struggle with the circus, people moving to the next tee box before they have putted out etc.

The other thing is that golf is fairly unusual in terms of demanding silence from crowds. Can't imagine a basketball crowd hushing because someone is taking a shot, I wonder if "quiet please" will still be the norm in 50 or 100 years.

Edited by GolfTurkey, 21 February 2018 - 03:40 AM.

#12 BNGL

BNGL

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472816
GolfWRX Likes : 977

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:51 AM

100 percent correct.

#13 Pleasedwith3putts

Pleasedwith3putts

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14749
GolfWRX Likes : 347

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:10 AM

It's okay to aspire to have a crowd each week that acts like the one at the Masters.

The reality is that the only reason these guys get to play for crazy $$s is because of the crowds. I totally get that it would be annoying if someone distracted me at a key time in a shot, but he needs to deal with this in a different way by coming at it from the perspective of being lucky to have the chance to play for the huge $$s and the distractions being something that just goes with that privilege.

If you choose to come at it from the angle that you are entitled to zero distractions and almost that the big money would be there without the crowds then you are setting yourself up to get frustrated as it is simply not realistic week in week out. I also think it is bad PR for Thomas, I have zero issues with expressing an opinion over trying to help promote the correct behaviour, but don't link it to money, that's biting the hand that feeds you which is why some in this thread have chosen to use the label "spoilt".

#14 Kjboisen

Kjboisen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447854
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:10 AM

View PostCoolPercussion, on 21 February 2018 - 12:33 AM, said:

Is Justin Thomas justified in his complaints?  On one hand, I can see how large galleries can be a distraction to golfers.  (I know if I had to play in front of one it would cost me more than "a half shot per round")

On the other hand: POOR BABY!  Aww poor little Justin is playing in front of a big-boy gallery now.  Boo Hoo. Waaaaahhhhh!!! It must be so hard for you to be paired with Tiger and have to deal with the kinds of galleries that he has had to deal with FOR VIRTUALLY HIS ENTIRE CAREER!  Grow-up you spoiled, whiny brat.

Here's an idea, Justin:  continue to play like you did this week---keep yourself off the top page of the leaderboard---and then no one will want to come see you and you won't have to deal with large crowds anymore.  Just go the way of folks like Adam Schnek or Ryan Blaum.

Dislike your perspective that JT needs to get used to those larger galleries. I dont think that is the problem. its the drunken morons who yell on backswings and on important putts. If there is going to be noise, make it a constant noise. If there is supposed to be relative silence, and I hear someone yell some B.S on my backstroke for an important putt, it would bother me too. I dont think the crowds bother anyone unless someone on Tour lives under a damn rock and has never played with a group of friends who will do anything to keep a match alive... conditioned to the distracts.  But the other BS is unnecessary and more precaution needs to be taken in my opinion. Active crowd patrol and searching for over-rowdy individuals to remove from the situation before it becomes a problem

cheers

#15 RBImGuy

RBImGuy

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30615
GolfWRX Likes : 357

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:55 AM

View PostCoolPercussion, on 21 February 2018 - 12:33 AM, said:

You see the same with tennis and us open vs for example wimbledon.

Knows the secret to the golf swing to own it.
300+ yards and 4% dispersion for unmatched accuracy
Golf God

#16 GolfTurkey

GolfTurkey

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448908
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:55 AM

View PostPleasedwith3putts, on 21 February 2018 - 04:10 AM, said:

It's okay to aspire to have a crowd each week that acts like the one at the Masters.

The reality is that the only reason these guys get to play for crazy $$s is because of the crowds. I totally get that it would be annoying if someone distracted me at a key time in a shot, but he needs to deal with this in a different way by coming at it from the perspective of being lucky to have the chance to play for the huge $$s and the distractions being something that just goes with that privilege.

If you choose to come at it from the angle that you are entitled to zero distractions and almost that the big money would be there without the crowds then you are setting yourself up to get frustrated as it is simply not realistic week in week out. I also think it is bad PR for Thomas, I have zero issues with expressing an opinion over trying to help promote the correct behaviour, but don't link it to money, that's biting the hand that feeds you which is why some in this thread have chosen to use the label "spoilt".

Agree with this. I think it would be much better if he dealt with this behind closed doors e.g. by getting some other influential players on board and then lobbying the commissioner about it.

He is running the risk of a small but vocal minority becoming very anti JT (already had someone in this thread ranting) and heckling him at tournaments and making things miserable for him. Think of how Colin Montgomerie was heckled in the US.

It's a particularly risky move for JT because he suffers from Resting B#tch Face so public opinion could easily go South.

Edited by GolfTurkey, 21 February 2018 - 04:55 AM.

#17 Soloman1

Soloman1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,666 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246523
GolfWRX Likes : 3444

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:59 AM

Uh, it’s not a golf problem. The ratio of morons per capita has increased exponentially.

If you don’t believe me, open a business and try to hire some people.
I'm quitting at 6.022 x 10^23 posts.
Avogadro would be proud.

#18 Valtiel

Valtiel

Trap Draw

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150887
  • Handicap:1.7
GolfWRX Likes : 1276

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:04 AM

View Postblink3665, on 21 February 2018 - 01:08 AM, said:

View PostCoolPercussion, on 21 February 2018 - 01:01 AM, said:

So why should anyone have to put up with that?  Why does his stance against "loud, annoying, drunk, inconsiderate dbs" mean he is a "spoiled whiney brat"?  I think that makes him normal.

Exactly this.
Posted Image M1 430 8.5* Tensei Pro Orange V2 70TX || Posted Image 915D3 8.5* Diamana Kai'li 80x
  Posted Image  XHot 3Deep Pro 14.5* Fujikura Motore VC 8.3 Tour Spec X
| | Posted Image SQ2 13* Diamana Blueboard 83x
Posted Image Tour Issue SQ2 17* Diamana Blueboard 103x || Posted Image SQ2 15* Diamana Blueboard 93x
Posted Image Anser 20* Aldila Rogue Black 110MSI 105h Tour-X || Posted Image V-Steel 21* Project X Rifle Satin 6.5
Posted Image MP-H4 3i 21* Project X PXi 7.0
Posted Image MP-H4 4i 24* Project X PXi 7.0

Posted Image MP-59 4i-PW 27*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Posted Image Mild Raw 8620 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Posted Image  SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind
Brunswick Precision FCM 7.3 SSx1
Posted Image Special 62* Black Oxide V-Grind Brunswick Precision FCM 7.3 SSx2
Posted Image Santa Fe Bullseye shaft
                                                             WITB Thread

#19 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

• Advanced Members
  • 19,111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
GolfWRX Likes : 10325

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:08 AM

It only seems to be happening on Thursday and Friday, so....
Mizuno ST-180 10.5/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 60s
Mizuno JPX 900 15/Fujikura Speeder 661s
Mizuno Mp-54 3-Pw/Dynamic Gold s300
Mizuno T7 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s300
Scotty Cameron Futura X7
Srixon Z-Star

WITB

#20 dciccoritti

dciccoritti

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173476
GolfWRX Likes : 1743

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:17 AM

Remove the booze in all sporting events. If you can't enjoy a sporting event without getting drunk and stupid, you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Irons:
716 MB 5-PW
718 MB 5-PW

Wedges:
RTX 4 - 52 mid | 56 full | 60 xlow | 64 low
Milled Grind - 52.09 | 56.12 | HI-TOE 60

Putters:
TR 1966 Anser 2

Golf Balls:
ProV1x
Tour B XS

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,902 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
GolfWRX Likes : 3430

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:38 AM

I can't believe some of you calling JT spoiled. There should be zero tolerance for drunken, loud buffoonish behavior at golf tournaments... Just like it was pre-2000ish.

#22 golfandfishing

golfandfishing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381948
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 5023

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:02 AM

Every week there are posts on here calling out the stupidity of people yelling scrambled eggs bababooey get in the hole woohoo and 5 pages of posts then agree it is stupid.

Justin Thomas says the same thing and heís a spoiled brat?

#23 reelop19

reelop19

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 189036
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

Letís not forget these golfers are our entertainment. Donít let the money they make fool you.  Many of you serve a far greater purpose to this world than they do. Itís just a game and none of them should take themselves that seriously.

#24 Dave230

Dave230

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 252022
GolfWRX Likes : 2481

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

Pick on Justin Thomas then, despite the fact that Tiger and Rory McIlroy said the same thing...

There were people that thought they were having intimate conversations with Tiger last week, shouting out "great putt, just we love you" and all this stuff. In any other sport, people would be in a stand, and it would be drowned out in the noise. In golf, that person could be telling you this on your shoulder while you are in the middle of your backswing, especially with Tiger hitting it so crooked.

I'd say if you asked most pros, they would find the 16th hole with hundreds of thousands of people cheering at TPC Scottsdale less distracting than a singular voice in a crowd.

#25 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• Advanced Members
  • 21,190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 23030

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:33 AM

This train has already left the station though. Somewhat of a moot point. You can not like it but yelling is going to keep happening because all it takes is one person, and it's become part of golf fandom.

The good thing is the large galleries usually follow guys already making a lot of money

Cobra F8+ 8.5 w/Aldila NV65 Green 2KXV
Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
SGC NorthWood Center Shaft 400g

#26 Santiago Golf

Santiago Golf

I Strive to make you Better

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,582 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151005
  • Handicap:???
GolfWRX Likes : 1882

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:42 AM

JT finishes t9 last week 5 off the lead. Yeah, he played awful
Driver: Taylormade M2 '17 10.5*; Accura Tour Z Pink, 85 M5 (285, can get one or two to carry 300+ if needed)
Fairway: Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*; Diamana Blueboard 72x (255)

LOOKING FOR A 7 Wood (probably gunna be 230-235 club)
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-AW; Aldila VS Proto "By You" 100x
   4-5; 38", 61* lie, 5 iron weight (220, 210) 6-8; 37", 62* lie, 8 iron weight (195, 180, 165) 9-AW; 36", 63* lie (150, 130, 110)

S Wedge: Scratch 1018 DS 57*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35.5", 63.5* lie (85): I HARDLY USE IT IN THE BUNKER
L Wedge: Maltby Third Wedge (Custom Grind) 62*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35", 64* lie: THIS IS MY BUNKER CLUB, HARDLY USE FROM OUTSIDE 40 YARDS!!
Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design #5 MB, YES! Tour Tracey (for practice only)

Ball: Vice Pro
Grip: Super Stroke S-Tech Cord (Woods +6 wraps, Irons and wedges +8 wraps)

#27 MMB1500

MMB1500

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,411 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41616
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 6589

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:43 AM

Thomas is spot on. It's also scary how many apologists there are for this sort of behaviour.

Unfortunately the issue is only going to get worse. Alcohol = more bunce in the coffers for the Tour which is the only thing they care about.
///OGA Member #13 - 'The Man from Blighty'///

#28 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,902 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
GolfWRX Likes : 3430

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:58 AM

The solution is easy. Establish a code of conduct, publish it at the gates and put it on the back of tickets and tell people to read it when they enter. Make sure they know there is zero tolerance and that they will be thrown out for violating.

This would resolve most of the issues.

#29 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

Happy Holidays!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 15,774 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
GolfWRX Likes : 12212

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:10 AM

View Postimakaveli, on 21 February 2018 - 03:18 AM, said:

I don't disagree, it's becoming an issue on the PGA Tour, especially in the tournaments where Tiger is playing

I disagree a little, it's been an issue for quite some time even with Tiger away.  He draws larger galleries in general, but the problems have been pretty well documented the last few years.  Seems like issues more and more with tournaments shortly after Waste Management in late winter carrying over to Florida, but it has been creeping in to others as well.  There are some holes in the tourney upcoming that have grandstands that have been a problem and as I recall were a problem last year.  No doubt it will be worse with Tiger in the field just as a matter of averages with more folks in the gallery.
"We've Got That Holiday Feeling!"

#30 bladehunter

bladehunter

I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

• Advanced Members
  • 20,540 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 19024

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:10 AM

View PostSoloman1, on 21 February 2018 - 05:59 AM, said:

Uh, it’s not a golf problem. The ratio of morons per capita has increased exponentially.

If you don’t believe me, open a business and try to hire some people.

10000% yes!!!!!^^^^^  its just a good barometer of the world we have now.... idiots rule...  i dont mean politics.. so dont go there... Its the social media influence.. you cant take an idiot and "drop him" outside the gate anymore... someone will film it and sue. ....same problem with kids... you cant put the fear of god into them anymore without trouble.. So you get what we have now.. zero respect for self and others.

Edited by bladehunter, 21 February 2018 - 08:10 AM.

Nike TW Oven Vapor Speed Aldila Synergy 70TX
TM 17 M1 Tour 14.5*  Graphite Design ADDI 8X
TM M3 Tour  19* Fuji Pro white 95X
Titliest 681 proto 3-pw Modus 130X
Vokey Tour raw 54 60 M Modus 130S
GSS 009 1.5  Beached Tungsten weights
Bidgestone RXS

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors