Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Nice, Affordable Polos

polos

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 straightshot7

straightshot7

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66294
GolfWRX Likes : 2377

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

Hi all. We are always in search of club deals since that's where the fun and glamour is...but what about polo shirts?

I'm the type (as I'm sure many of you are) who likes to get a good deal and get high quality stuff at a low price, whenever possible.

I wanted to share one source: https://www.enufclot...duct/enuf-polo/

I picked up a few of those recently and want to recommend because they are high quality for the price. They have a fitted/slenderish cut which I like and a mid/heavy cotton. I'm not sure if they are as nice as the luxury brands but I don't need much in a good polo--just prefer quality cotton.

What's your go-to source for quality polos at the lowest price? I'm always on the look and I'm sure others are as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Legend

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 11,364 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
GolfWRX Likes : 7547

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:07 AM

I like TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshalls. You just never know what you'll find, which adds a little anticipation and excitement (if those terms can really be used in conjunction with cloths shopping��).  Found a nice Under Armour polo and Callaway pullover at Marshalls last week for $20 each.
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

#3 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:bschultz0170
GolfWRX Likes : 3707

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

I’ve accumulated quite a golf wardrobe just watching the sales/ filtering only clearance items at all the better known discount sites like budget golf, kingdom 59, rbg, etc. we only have tj maxx around here (that I’m aware of- I’m not much of a shopper) in the discount store market, that I might pop into from time to time while the wife shops elsewhere and find some unexpected treasures, but I truly loathe shopping so that’s is not a common one.

Ebay is a little used resource as well. I just filter my search to exactly what I want (new condition, brands I’m interested in, only in North America, etc.). Somany of the deals I’ve gotten on there are unbelievable, you might be shocked what items being sold in auction format finish at- many times I’ve been the only bidder. In fact, it’s gotten expensive for me sometimes when I’ll add a bunch of auction items to my watch list and set my sniper for ridiculously low prices (like $5-$10 for items I’d expect to be $50-$100 retail) and won them all. Surprisingly, most of these sales are through well-known golf retailers eBay stores, such as global golf.

Speaking of global golf, they have a lot of twofer and package deals on their website (buy a sale shirt get a pair of shorts 25% off type deals).

Name brand golf shirts direct (http://shop.vendio.c...ategory/100078/ & their eBay store) is also a great source. The website is absolutely atrocious, but if you have the patience to root through it you can find some great deals on some cool items. Sometimes she has some really cool tour issue clothing at prices you’d expect to find at tj maxx.

Edited by GoIrish17, 16 February 2018 - 08:51 AM.

Driver: TaylorMade M2 ('16) 10.5° Matrix Speed Rulz C-Type Proto
Fairway: TI Aeroburner TP 15
° Diamana D+ 70 Limited
Fairway: TI Aeroburner TP 18° (19.5° small head) Red Tie 8Q3
Hybrid: Adams Pro Mini 23° OG Ozik Altus
Irons: Srixon 545 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 raw 48
°, 54°, 58° KBS 610 125
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
Putter: Piretti Bosa Prototype raw
Putter: Piretti Potenza II black

WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

#4 brkuck

brkuck

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47240
GolfWRX Likes : 284

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:38 PM

Watching the adds on the various websites (RBG, Budget, etc) you can usually get a good deal.  The TJ Maxx, Marshalls stuff is hit and miss, but it's sometimes the hunt that makes it fun.  Ive heard some people going to Goodwill and other thrift stores and finding brand new or like new shirts for next to nothing.  But again its hit and miss.

#5 NCLancer

NCLancer

from Northern New York to The Triangle

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263156
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:01 PM

View Postbrkuck, on 16 February 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

Watching the adds on the various websites (RBG, Budget, etc) you can usually get a good deal.  The TJ Maxx, Marshalls stuff is hit and miss, but it's sometimes the hunt that makes it fun.  Ive heard some people going to Goodwill and other thrift stores and finding brand new or like new shirts for next to nothing.  But again its hit and miss.

I'm a Goodwill hunter and have been pretty happy with some of my finds.  UA, Footjoy, Nike, Adidas, Ashworth etc. all in great condition at $3.49/per.  It is hit and miss but it's better than paying retail prices.

#6 Olde Maroon

Olde Maroon

Playing your old gear

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198744
  • Handicap:Poor
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:18 PM

I've had good luck with Fairwaystyles.com and Bonobos.com during their winter sales. I like the variety at FS and the bonobos slim fit polos fit pretty well for a guy like me.

#7 fore_life

fore_life

Swung too hard, hit it too pure.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,430 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59484
  • Handicap:40
GolfWRX Likes : 2215

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

I picked up 7 polos that retail for over 700 total for $30 at goodwill, most new with tags. GalvinGreen, JL, zero restriction and Nike. Never hurts to pop in.
Adams Fast 12 Ls Ust 90x elements
TEE cb 16.5 Kuro Kage 80x proto
Titleist 21* H2 evenflow blue 6.5
718 tmb 4 iron
718 cb 5-pw amt x100 tour
Vokeys
Odyssey 7ch

Various other putters currently in the closet,
thinking about what they’ve done wrong,
and how they’ve hurt me so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users