Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

KK dual core silver tini vs Hzrdus yellow


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:28 PM

Looking for some advice.  I'm about to pick up a 17 TM M1 440 and want to try a different shaft out. My fav shaft is Rogue Silver 60x, I have a 70 but seems a little harder to turn over.  SS low 100s but I prefer X shafts,  and my miss is a push slice usually because of a bad over the top and open face.  Any one with advice for either of these 2 shafts? I'm not a baller so don't want to pay for fitting and all that,  all though I should,  based what I've read these 2 are on my radar. I've searched and haven't seen anyone compare these 2 specifically,  usually it's the XT everyone talks about,  but I again don't have funds to go that fancy lol.  Thanks for your knowledge in advance

Gamers:                                                                                                                   Backups:
Callaway 816 DBD UST Helium FE5H5                                                                 Cobra F7+ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
PENDING                                                                                                                PENDING
Ping Crossover 4 21* blue dot Tour Ad 95X                                                           Nike Covert Forged 4-PW DG S300                                            
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 5-PW DG X100                                                                        Cobra Trusty Tour 52/60 King 56 DG S200
Nike Covert Forged 50* GD S300                                                                           TM Ghost Tour Black Maranello  
Nike Engage 56/60 DG S400                                                                                  Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white
Nike Method Concept C1
Nike Air Sport III stand bag

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:10 PM

Damn really? I know allot of guys have talked about these shafts in the past,  no one had every tried both????
Gamers:                                                                                                                   Backups:
Callaway 816 DBD UST Helium FE5H5                                                                 Cobra F7+ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
PENDING                                                                                                                PENDING
Ping Crossover 4 21* blue dot Tour Ad 95X                                                           Nike Covert Forged 4-PW DG S300                                            
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 5-PW DG X100                                                                        Cobra Trusty Tour 52/60 King 56 DG S200
Nike Covert Forged 50* GD S300                                                                           TM Ghost Tour Black Maranello  
Nike Engage 56/60 DG S400                                                                                  Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white
Nike Method Concept C1
Nike Air Sport III stand bag

2

#3 juggernaut0629

juggernaut0629

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 290277
  • Joined: 01/04/2014
  • Location:NY
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:41 PM

I've hit both. And prefer the HC HZRDUS yellow. To me the KK felt a touch smoother & soft. But not much. Every now & then I would throw 1 right with the KK. Another good shaft in this category would be the Veylix Roughneck. Softer & smoother like the KK but doesn't get that shot right.
Callaway Epic w/ Veylix Roughneck X Stiff
Callaway Fusion 3w Veylix 5w Diamana Thump
X2 Hot #4 Hybrid Matrix White Tie
Titleist 714 AP1 5 & 6 Recoil F4
Titleist 714 AP2 7 - PW Nippon SPO
Mizuno MP-T4 52* 56* 60*

3

#4 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

View Postjuggernaut0629, on 15 February 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

I've hit both. And prefer the HC HZRDUS yellow. To me the KK felt a touch smoother & soft. But not much. Every now & then I would throw 1 right with the KK. Another good shaft in this category would be the Veylix Roughneck. Softer & smoother like the KK but doesn't get that shot right.
Were you playing x in the 'kk?  I'd prefer to eliminate the right altogether
Gamers:                                                                                                                   Backups:
Callaway 816 DBD UST Helium FE5H5                                                                 Cobra F7+ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
PENDING                                                                                                                PENDING
Ping Crossover 4 21* blue dot Tour Ad 95X                                                           Nike Covert Forged 4-PW DG S300                                            
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 5-PW DG X100                                                                        Cobra Trusty Tour 52/60 King 56 DG S200
Nike Covert Forged 50* GD S300                                                                           TM Ghost Tour Black Maranello  
Nike Engage 56/60 DG S400                                                                                  Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white
Nike Method Concept C1
Nike Air Sport III stand bag

4

#5 venturagolfer87

venturagolfer87

    Golfing is harder with a fro.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42595
  • Joined: 11/22/2007
  • Location:Ventura, California
  • Handicap:5.9
GolfWRX Likes : 118

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

View PostGh05t, on 15 February 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

View Postjuggernaut0629, on 15 February 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

I've hit both. And prefer the HC HZRDUS yellow. To me the KK felt a touch smoother & soft. But not much. Every now & then I would throw 1 right with the KK. Another good shaft in this category would be the Veylix Roughneck. Softer & smoother like the KK but doesn't get that shot right.
Were you playing x in the 'kk?  I'd prefer to eliminate the right altogether

I'm by no means an expert, but I think some would agree with me on here that usually one goes stiffer in flex to eliminate the left, not the right.

WITB (pics)
Fly-Z+ 9.5, Speed Rulz A-60
'17 M2 3HL, Speed Rulz A-70
'17 M1 3 iron, Modus 120

F6 Hybrid, S+ 80
MP-62 5-PW, PX LZ
Engage SS 50/TS 54/TS 58
Rife Iconic Vault #1
Q-Star Tour/Cut Blue

5

#6 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:31 PM

View Postventuragolfer87, on 15 February 2018 - 06:48 PM, said:

View PostGh05t, on 15 February 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

View Postjuggernaut0629, on 15 February 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

I've hit both. And prefer the HC HZRDUS yellow. To me the KK felt a touch smoother & soft. But not much. Every now & then I would throw 1 right with the KK. Another good shaft in this category would be the Veylix Roughneck. Softer & smoother like the KK but doesn't get that shot right.
Were you playing x in the 'kk?  I'd prefer to eliminate the right altogether

I'm by no means an expert, but I think some would agree with me on here that usually one goes stiffer in flex to eliminate the left, not the right.
Ooh no I know,  the right is all me. But as he mentioned the shaft eliminated his right so the profile sounds promising
Gamers:                                                                                                                   Backups:
Callaway 816 DBD UST Helium FE5H5                                                                 Cobra F7+ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
PENDING                                                                                                                PENDING
Ping Crossover 4 21* blue dot Tour Ad 95X                                                           Nike Covert Forged 4-PW DG S300                                            
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 5-PW DG X100                                                                        Cobra Trusty Tour 52/60 King 56 DG S200
Nike Covert Forged 50* GD S300                                                                           TM Ghost Tour Black Maranello  
Nike Engage 56/60 DG S400                                                                                  Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white
Nike Method Concept C1
Nike Air Sport III stand bag

6



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors