Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bridgestone Tour B X-CBP vs Honma TW 727p

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rrsclyde

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 120 posts
  • Member #: 422830
  • Handicap:9.1
  • Ebay ID:Audioclyde
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:09 AM

I'm considering trying a new set of irons and am seriously considering these 2.

Since I'm in the USA, I can't demo/hit the Bridgestone since its is a Japanese only release (and frankly no one close even carries Bridgestone clubs to try the regular CB's), but I have the J40 DPCs and really like them.

I had a chance to hit the Honma TW 737 p, in store, for a short period, and liked them, but think I'd be a happier with the older 727 p forged version.

I realize its a long shot, but I'd welcome any insight from anyone that has experiences with these 2 sets.

Ping G400 Max 10.5 Project X THCE custom shaft
Cobra 4W PX Hzrdus Red shaft
Callaway Epic 4H KBS Tour Proto hybrid shaft
Miura PP9003 SN 5-PW Recoil 125F4 soft stepped
Miura K grind 50*, 55* & 60* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
Bettinardi QB8
Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

#2 Timastyle

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Member #: 104476
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:25 PM

Hey Randy,

No experience with the Honma irons, but I recently started a thread here on the XCB-P irons.  I was coming from a combo Srixon Z765/Z565 combo and the J40 DPC previously as well.  Here's a link to it and feel free to ask any questions that you may have:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors