Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Nunchuk XI shaft

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 00bolt

00bolt

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77153
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 198

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

I have a buddy that swears by these Nunchuk shafts. So I have done a little research online and watched and read a few reviews and really havent seen anything bad about them.  Not ready to, nor am I sure I ever want to replace all the clubs in my bag with graphite shafts.  However, I did bite the bullet and purchased a single Nunchuk XI shaft for my 3 iron.  Figured what the heck, worth it to try it out.  Who knows, maybe if i love it I can get another for my 4 iron or possibly my 3 wood or Driver (although I really like my HZRDUS in the driver) down the road....

anyway, just curious if anyone out here has any real world experience and has gamed or is currently gaming these shafts?  seems like most the reviews I have seen are just trial reviews which is typical of equipment review.

IG:  golfer_scott

Callaway Epic - HZRDUS Black
Adams Tight Lies 2 3 Wood 16°
Titleist 716 TMB 3-4
Titleist 716 CB 5-7
Titleist 716 MB 8-PW
Miura Y Grind 50° K Grind 54°, 58°
Scotty Newport 2.5

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic