Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Duplicate Topic? How to delete one?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Strolf

Strolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 318055
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:strubay
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

I posted a topic in ClubTech section, and it looks like it was posted twice.  How can I delete one of them?  Also, How do I stop seeing content in my profile, where I replied to something but don't want to follow anymore?  Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 LeftyLuck

LeftyLuck

Advanced Member

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 424 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 489376
GolfWRX Likes : 324

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:05 PM

Well you can't delete the topic.
What I do when that happens is change the title to please delete so the mods know.

#3 1t2golf

1t2golf

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 2,240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6243

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

View PostStrolf, on 13 February 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

I posted a topic in ClubTech section, and it looks like it was posted twice.  How can I delete one of them?  Also, How do I stop seeing content in my profile, where I replied to something but don't want to follow anymore?  Thanks

Use the "Report" option to inform us of any duplicate duplicate topics topics you want removed.  

You can toggle your notification options via the drop down menu off of your account ID (upper right of the screen)

...or use this link:  http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

btw, I removed the duplicate topic.
Are you a Winnie-the-Pooh, Owl, Rabbit or Eeyore golfer?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors