Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Taylormade M2 irons head coming loose

Taylormade irons m2 warranty damage customer service replacement repair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TwoHopsAndCheck

TwoHopsAndCheck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448868
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

Hi all, any help with the below issue would be greatly appreciated.

So I purchased a set of custom-fit Taylormade M2 irons in March 2017. I've been pretty happy with them but a few months after purchase the head on the 6-iron came loose - right where the head connects to the shaft started to twist. At first I thought it was just the ferrule coming loose but then realised it was actually the head coming loose after I twisted it.

I didn't think too much on it and just took it to my local pro shop to get fixed where he glued it up fine.

All was good but then a month ago the same thing happened to the 7-iron. I had a competition coming up so didn't want to send them off so I just got that glued as well. But then today it's come loose again despite being freshly glued only a month ago.

I'm now going to get onto Taylormade to see what they can do as the clubs are still under warranty but the problem is I don't have the receipt of purchase (I know this is my fault). I do however have a credit card statement of the purchase.

Does anyone know what my chances will be with Taylormade or what they'll do?

The fact that it's happened to two clubs points to a problem with the standard of the particular set I think so I'm wondering if they would replace or what they would do. All help is appreciated, thanks!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Haber

Haber

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439066
  • Handicap:13
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:59 PM

Twist face working as intended?

Also tagged with Taylormade, irons, m2, warranty, damage, customer service, replacement, repair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors