Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

GPS quick clip! Love it

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hennesy

hennesy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28958
  • Ebay ID:3puttmd
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

So I have had one of these for 2 years for my Bushnell x7, it is awesome. I got the one with 2 stronger magnets and it is a beast. My buddy liked my x7 rangefinder and got one last fall, had his on a frog clip or other magnetic holder and second round with it fell off on a bump in the parking lot and killed the rangefinder. Just got another of these for my brother and saw they have a lifetime warranty. I am just getting some wear, and I talked to the guy there, he said if it gets too worn, send it in for replacement. Great product, I am a big fan.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Jeremy0510

Jeremy0510

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 458106
  • Handicap:13
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:31 AM

Damn, I hope they give you a free one after that review.

#3 hennesy

hennesy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28958
  • Ebay ID:3puttmd
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:37 AM

I should ask the guy who seems to be the owner operator of the company for a free one. Like one of those "I got a free item, but am giving an unbiased review"- except in reverse :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors