Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Adam Scott WITB: 2018 Genesis Open


81 replies to this topic

#31 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3375

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

View PostBomber_11, on 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Love my Pro White, but when I finally stop swinging as hard as i can it'll be a Graphite Design shaft that I play.
i went from synergy to the GP6TX -- i'll let you know how it plays once i get it.

M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 gowpowdsp

gowpowdsp

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 260920
  • Joined: 07/02/2013
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:gowpowdsp
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:02 PM

he has 15 clubs in the bag.....guessing he's trying both 58 and 60 and will decide on one before Thursday.

2

#33 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1405

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:17 PM

Another IZ in a bag.

I wish I wasn't born an engineer... this non stop urge to tinker and find pure perfection in a golf shaft is going to bankrupt me!
WITB
DR - '16 M2 Speeder Evo II 661
3W - F8 2KXV Blue 70
3i - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80 (U65 on rotation)
Irons - P790 4i Modus 105, 5-PW Modus 120
Wedges - Trusty Tour 50/8 54/10 60/6 Modus Wedge 115
P - Odyssey WHP #7
Ball - ProV1 or Project (a)
Cobra Ultralight Bag

3

#34 swanry30

swanry30

    Lights Out

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14598
  • Joined: 05/07/2006
  • Location:PDX
  • Ebay ID:swanry30
GolfWRX Likes : 827

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

great bag...
TaylorMade | M3 TOUR 8.5* 460 | PX 6.5 HZRDUS "Hand Crafted" T1100 75g
TaylorMade | M4 TOUR 15* | PX 6.5 HZRDUS "Hand Crafted" BLACK 85g
HYBRID | TBD
TaylorMade | P750 Tour Proto 3-PW | PX 6.5
Vokey | Wedge Works RAW 54 S grind - 58 M grind | PX 6.5
Scotty Cameron - Newport 2 34" 350g
Bridgestone| Tour B XS


WITB Link

instagram | https://www.instagra.../ryan.swanberg/

4

#35 weggy5

weggy5

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 442456
  • Joined: 10/04/2016
  • Location:Seattle
  • Handicap:5.6
  • Ebay ID:wagdoll5
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:57 PM

680s are so clean.


5

#36 alecfeltman

alecfeltman

    AMF

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 256346
  • Joined: 06/14/2013
  • Ebay ID:alecfeltman12
GolfWRX Likes : 478

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:32 PM

Hasn't been playing well lately. Hoping he changes that soon.
Taylormade M2 '16 9.5: Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70X
Taylormade M3 3-15: UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 8F5T
Titleist T-MB 716 3: Project X PXI 6.5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-9: Project X 6.5
Titleist SM6 47F, 51F, 55M, 59M: DG Tour Issue S400
Scotty Cameron M1
WITB Link

6

#37 Bdmac79

Bdmac79

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214045
  • Joined: 12/02/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:07 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 12 February 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the Graphite Design AD IZ is getting some serious play. Curiosity is gonna get me on that one.

Finding it's way into many bags lately.

It's good.
917D2/9.5/Tour AD-IZ 6
917F2/15/Tensei Pro Blue 70
913H.d/18/Tour AD-DI 85
MP-18 Fli Hi 3/Tour AD 95
MP-18 4-PW/PX LZ
Vokey SM7 Raw 52.8F- 58.8M/PX LZ
SC CT Tour NP2 Custom
Pro V1

7

#38 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 1841

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:54 PM

View PostBdmac79, on 13 February 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 12 February 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the Graphite Design AD IZ is getting some serious play. Curiosity is gonna get me on that one.

Finding it's way into many bags lately.

It's good.

What does it feel like?  Anything comparable?
Cobra F7+ - Copperhead 70TX
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

8

#39 seve1972

seve1972

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124438
  • Joined: 03/13/2011
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

View Postweggy5, on 13 February 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

680s are so clean.

and the hardest TB's to hit......AS is pretty good.

9

#40 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

    Beef is my spirit animal...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1530
  • Joined: 06/09/2005
  • Location:Springfield MO
  • Ebay ID:tumbo79
GolfWRX Likes : 509

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 February 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

View PostBdmac79, on 13 February 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 12 February 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the Graphite Design AD IZ is getting some serious play. Curiosity is gonna get me on that one.

Finding it's way into many bags lately.

It's good.

What does it feel like?  Anything comparable?

Specs kinda look like a new version of the DI honestly.  Quick way to get $500 out of people, slightly update one of the favorite shafts of the past 5 years.

G400 8.5* LST -G400 14.5* -915 17.5* - UDI 4- Ping G25 5-W - Gorge 2.0 50*, 56* (@ 55*), 60* - BG F22

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Flogzero

Flogzero

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 490028
  • Joined: 01/02/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:06 PM

 Z1ggy16, on 13 February 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

Another IZ in a bag.

I wish I wasn't born an engineer... this non stop urge to tinker and find pure perfection in a golf shaft is going to bankrupt me!

Try not basing your shaft purchases on how many pros play a certain shaft and you might save some money.

11

#42 Ironhorse723

Ironhorse723

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89496
  • Joined: 07/23/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 113

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

9.2 to the 8.2 huh? AS needs to hit the gym haha.
TM '17 M1 Tour Issue 440 9.5 Kuro Kage Dual Core 70TX
TM '17 M1 15 Kuro Kage Dual Core 80TX
TM '17 M2 Tour Issue 18 Graphite Design DI-10X
TM '17 M2 Tour Issue 22 Fujikura Speeder 904HB X
Callaway RAZR X Forged 5-6, MB 7-PW KBS C-Taper 130 X
SM5 Chrome 52F, TVD 56K, SM6 Jet Black 60K
Murdered out Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 Cameron Matador Midsize

12

#43 denvergolf

denvergolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5424
  • Joined: 08/23/2005
  • Location:Castle Pines, CO
  • Handicap:0.8
  • Ebay ID:jackson888
GolfWRX Likes : 516

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

Itís a great bag...wish I still had my 680ís. BUT, Iím not sure why Titleist even pays him. An average consumer can buy two wedges and a. Driver out of that bag. Everything else is either old model or custom.
TaylorMade M3, 10.5, MRC Kuro Kage Tini Dual Core, 70TX
TaylorMade M3 3HL, MRC Kuro Kage Tini Dual Core, 80TX
TaylorMade M3 21* Hybrid, MRC Kuro Kage Silver Tini, 90HY-TX
TaylorMade P790 UDI, 17*,Project X Hzrdus Black 85 - 6.5
TaylorMade P730, 5-W, Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 52-F, 56-S, 60-L PX 6.5 SS1
Ping Vault 2.0 Anser, 34.75", PP58 grip
Pro V1X

13

#44 moegolfer11

moegolfer11

    Who got the vibe, it's the Tribe yall

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75212
  • Joined: 02/13/2009
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 547

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

 denvergolf, on 14 February 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

It's a great bag...wish I still had my 680's. BUT, I'm not sure why Titleist even pays him. An average consumer can buy two wedges and a. Driver out of that bag. Everything else is either old model or custom.

Two words. Marketing. Revenue.
Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
Vokey SM7 52°  56°  60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp

14

#45 DTown3011

DTown3011

    #DTown3011

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,091 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59636
  • Joined: 07/05/2008
  • Location:Colorado
GolfWRX Likes : 1141

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:41 PM

 J-Tizzle, on 13 February 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

 ebrasmus21, on 13 February 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

 Bdmac79, on 13 February 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

 ebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 12 February 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the Graphite Design AD IZ is getting some serious play. Curiosity is gonna get me on that one.

Finding it's way into many bags lately.

It's good.

What does it feel like?  Anything comparable?

Specs kinda look like a new version of the DI honestly.  Quick way to get $500 out of people, slightly update one of the favorite shafts of the past 5 years.

Itís an updated DI with new materials, including Torayca T1100G, which is just a name for a much stronger and lighter carbon fiber, the same as in the newer TP that came out last year.

Itís by no means replacing DI, but those that found success with DI will likely love it - including ME!  Compared with the DI, Graphite Design says the IZ is ever so slightly stiffer in the tip and and bit softer in the butt section with the new materials.

Callaway Epic SZ 10.5 GD Tour AD IZ-6X
Callaway Epic 3W 15.0 GD Tour AD DI-7X
Callaway Rogue 19 KBS Hybrid Proto 85S
Mizuno MP-18 MMC FliHi 4-5 | MMC 6-W KBS Tour S
Mizuno S18 Gunmetal 51.08|56.14|60.10 DG S400
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"

15

#46 denvergolf

denvergolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5424
  • Joined: 08/23/2005
  • Location:Castle Pines, CO
  • Handicap:0.8
  • Ebay ID:jackson888
GolfWRX Likes : 516

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

 moegolfer11, on 14 February 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

 denvergolf, on 14 February 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

It's a great bag...wish I still had my 680's. BUT, I'm not sure why Titleist even pays him. An average consumer can buy two wedges and a. Driver out of that bag. Everything else is either old model or custom.

Two words. Marketing. Revenue.
Stop being practical
TaylorMade M3, 10.5, MRC Kuro Kage Tini Dual Core, 70TX
TaylorMade M3 3HL, MRC Kuro Kage Tini Dual Core, 80TX
TaylorMade M3 21* Hybrid, MRC Kuro Kage Silver Tini, 90HY-TX
TaylorMade P790 UDI, 17*,Project X Hzrdus Black 85 - 6.5
TaylorMade P730, 5-W, Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 52-F, 56-S, 60-L PX 6.5 SS1
Ping Vault 2.0 Anser, 34.75", PP58 grip
Pro V1X

16

#47 Flogzero

Flogzero

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 490028
  • Joined: 01/02/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:37 PM

Per Tour ADs website and specs the IZ's tip is firm+ which is slightly softer than the DI's listed as stiff. Per their scales anyway.

IZ is stiffer in the butt section but softer in the tip than DI.

Edited by Flogzero, 14 February 2018 - 06:38 PM.


17

#48 denvergolf

denvergolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5424
  • Joined: 08/23/2005
  • Location:Castle Pines, CO
  • Handicap:0.8
  • Ebay ID:jackson888
GolfWRX Likes : 516

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:28 PM

 Flogzero, on 13 February 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

 Z1ggy16, on 13 February 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

Another IZ in a bag.

I wish I wasn't born an engineer... this non stop urge to tinker and find pure perfection in a golf shaft is going to bankrupt me!

Try not basing your shaft purchases on how many pros play a certain shaft and you might save some money.
aint that the truth. Whatever happened to the Rogue 125 msi fever? I have 3 in the basement, and really liked the shaft. Why did I stop hitting it again?

Edited by denvergolf, 14 February 2018 - 08:29 PM.

TaylorMade M3, 10.5, MRC Kuro Kage Tini Dual Core, 70TX
TaylorMade M3 3HL, MRC Kuro Kage Tini Dual Core, 80TX
TaylorMade M3 21* Hybrid, MRC Kuro Kage Silver Tini, 90HY-TX
TaylorMade P790 UDI, 17*,Project X Hzrdus Black 85 - 6.5
TaylorMade P730, 5-W, Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 52-F, 56-S, 60-L PX 6.5 SS1
Ping Vault 2.0 Anser, 34.75", PP58 grip
Pro V1X

18

#49 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,488 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 14957

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:07 PM

quick tip.. Proclubs on ebay has several new IZ shafts for much less than $500...... FYI
17 M1 8.7  Tour Issue Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Titleist 816H2 21 Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Miura 1957 Small Blades 3-pw Modus 130X
Vokey  sm6   54M  300 series 59  Modus 125X
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights, vertical stamp face

19

#50 osubuckeyes691

osubuckeyes691

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50214
  • Joined: 02/28/2008
  • Location:Columbus, OH
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:28 AM

 gioguy21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

 Bomber_11, on 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Love my Pro White, but when I finally stop swinging as hard as i can it'll be a Graphite Design shaft that I play.
i went from synergy to the GP6TX -- i'll let you know how it plays once i get it.

Don't mean to hijack but why did you switch from the Synergy? I thought you were loving it!?

Callaway Rogue SubZero - HZRDUS T1100 6.5
Taylormade 2016 M2 Deep Face 14* - Tensei Blue 90TX
Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Pro White 90x
Srixon 745 4-PW - KBS C Taper 130x softstepped 1x
Vokey 50* F Grind - KBS C Taper 130
Vokey Wedgeworks 54V grind - KBS C Taper 130
Vokey Wedgeworks 60K, low bounce - KBS C Taper 130
Directed Force Reno 2.1 / Evnroll 1.1 (yup...square bumpers!)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3375

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:40 AM

 osubuckeyes691, on 15 February 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

 gioguy21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

 Bomber_11, on 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Love my Pro White, but when I finally stop swinging as hard as i can it'll be a Graphite Design shaft that I play.
i went from synergy to the GP6TX -- i'll let you know how it plays once i get it.

Don't mean to hijack but why did you switch from the Synergy? I thought you were loving it!?
No worries, happy to answer. I still do love it, I just couldn't elevate it anymore. Made a swing change and it changed how I came thru the ball, giving me lower spin. The synergy flight got lower and lower as I made the transition to this new move and it was time for a change. Absolutely nothing against the shaft - I was going to have to be in a 12*+ driver for it to work.

M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


21

#52 Njames.cook2014

Njames.cook2014

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491990
  • Joined: 01/27/2018
  • Ebay ID:Nathacoo3
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:05 AM

That putter is super ugly. He used the Kombi at his peak so it’s not surprising.

22

#53 TitleistHOG

TitleistHOG

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1878
  • Joined: 06/25/2005
  • Location:Warner Robins, GA
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Adam looked like he put a different driver shaft in play.

23

#54 KK524

KK524

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37542
  • Joined: 08/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

 TitleistHOG, on 15 February 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

Adam looked like he put a different driver shaft in play.

Looks like maybe a tensei ???
WITB:

917 D2 9.5- Kuro Kage Dual Core 70TX
917 F216.5- Kuro Kage Dual Core 80TX
716 TMB 3- Tour AD 105x
718 AP2 4-9- AMT Tour Issue S400
SM6 47, 53, 60- Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
CT X5 flow neck

24

#55 StlEER

StlEER

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445508
  • Joined: 11/02/2016
  • Location:St. Louis
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

For a guy like AS that has used the same irons for years, are they actually the same ones or do they have a stock of them locked away in a closet?


25

#56 benthegolfer

benthegolfer

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64748
  • Joined: 09/02/2008
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Ebay ID:bhgolfgolfgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

Love that rusty 60
Titleist 917D2 9.5 Grandura 590 58X
Titleist 915 Fd 13.5 Fujikura Speeder 757 S
Titleist 718 T-MB 3 AMT Tour X100
Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW AMT Tour X100
​Titleist Vokey SM6 52.08F Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Titleist Vokey SM6 56.14F Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
​Titleist Vokey SM6 60.08M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
ProV1x

26

#57 geedub.2008

geedub.2008

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108678
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Handicap:0.0
  • Ebay ID:geedub.2008
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

 KK524, on 15 February 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

 TitleistHOG, on 15 February 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

Adam looked like he put a different driver shaft in play.

Looks like maybe a tensei ???

From the first round ... Getty Images

Attached Thumbnails

  • A235439C-0D5C-4A1D-8D58-5D25B4795BD2.jpeg
  • A7DA4174-A348-4F93-9E92-7042509C4BF8.jpeg

915D2 KK XTS
915F P95 X
Anser 20 TS 9.8
716 T-MB 3 PX LZ
714 AP2 4-PW KBS
Vokey 54S, 60K AMT
Newport Two

27

#58 Highstinger

Highstinger

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 319549
  • Joined: 06/08/2014
  • Location:Singapore
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

Is there a difference between x100 amt tour issue and the x100 tour issue in the wedge lengths?

28

#59 pdaero

pdaero

    Hall of Fame

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,730 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56310
  • Joined: 05/22/2008
  • Location:Houston, TX
  • Handicap:0.2
  • Ebay ID:pdhch85
GolfWRX Likes : 253

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

 gioguy21, on 15 February 2018 - 08:40 AM, said:

 osubuckeyes691, on 15 February 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

 gioguy21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

 Bomber_11, on 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Love my Pro White, but when I finally stop swinging as hard as i can it'll be a Graphite Design shaft that I play.
i went from synergy to the GP6TX -- i'll let you know how it plays once i get it.
Don't mean to hijack but why did you switch from the Synergy? I thought you were loving it!?
No worries, happy to answer. I still do love it, I just couldn't elevate it anymore. Made a swing change and it changed how I came thru the ball, giving me lower spin. The synergy flight got lower and lower as I made the transition to this new move and it was time for a change. Absolutely nothing against the shaft - I was going to have to be in a 12*+ driver for it to work.

And that was even the Synergy Blue, right? They're coming out with the Black that I can only think folks like Charles Howell can elevate. You're quite a bomber, and that shaft must have been ridiculous. Speaking of which, what was the difference in flight and performance between the Synergy and X-Torsion models?

Titleist 917D2 9.5* w/ Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60TX; Titleist 915F 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X; Titleist 915H 18* w/ Diamana S+ 90 X


Titleist 716CB 3-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd; Vokey SM6 53.09*, 59.07* w/ DG TI S400


PING Anser Milled 0 34"


29

#60 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3375

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

 pdaero, on 16 February 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

 gioguy21, on 15 February 2018 - 08:40 AM, said:

 osubuckeyes691, on 15 February 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

 gioguy21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

 Bomber_11, on 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Love my Pro White, but when I finally stop swinging as hard as i can it'll be a Graphite Design shaft that I play.
i went from synergy to the GP6TX -- i'll let you know how it plays once i get it.
Don't mean to hijack but why did you switch from the Synergy? I thought you were loving it!?
No worries, happy to answer. I still do love it, I just couldn't elevate it anymore. Made a swing change and it changed how I came thru the ball, giving me lower spin. The synergy flight got lower and lower as I made the transition to this new move and it was time for a change. Absolutely nothing against the shaft - I was going to have to be in a 12*+ driver for it to work.

And that was even the Synergy Blue, right? They're coming out with the Black that I can only think folks like Charles Howell can elevate. You're quite a bomber, and that shaft must have been ridiculous. Speaking of which, what was the difference in flight and performance between the Synergy and X-Torsion models?
No, I had the black.

M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors