Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Anyone ever use sellaclub.com??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 defnotapro

defnotapro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413146
  • Handicap:12
  • Ebay ID:jdpelz
GolfWRX Likes : 55

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

Wanted to trade in 4 clubs for cash. Originally quoted me on Friday a little more than $280. Get an email today and they said there system was down and now quote me right at $180. Told them it seemed like a bait and switch scheme. Anyone else have a similar situation with them?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 teamxtremekid87

teamxtremekid87

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 286406
  • Ebay ID:teamxtremekid87
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

Not a similar situation but my experience with them was only through an email exchange with the owner. I basically asked if the shipment would be insured if it were lost in transit when they supplied the shipping label due to the order being over $200. I was told that wasn't their responsibility due to not packaging the items and that he's never had a package lost in his time of business. There was no way I was shipping out that amount of product without insurance. With the large amount of trade in sites that I feel I can trust out there I didnt move forward with the trade in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors