Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

2018 Genesis Open (Riviera)


1161 replies to this topic

#61 sonnygolf

sonnygolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 489400
  • Joined: 12/24/2017
  • Location:Paris
  • Handicap:24
GolfWRX Likes : 110

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:52 PM

He is bringing the M2... (hopefully)


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2999

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

View Postsonnygolf, on 12 February 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

He is bringing the M2... (hopefully)

The key to this Tiger come-back is *The Stinger* come on people.  He's gonna be stinging the piss out of it.
G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

2

#63 the bishop

the bishop

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439390
  • Joined: 09/03/2016
  • Location:Richmond, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 2586

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

View PostMike73, on 12 February 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

View PostWidespreadPanic, on 12 February 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostCreedo77, on 12 February 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Mike73!!!!

4 woods all day off the tee!!!
Mike is the only reason I opened this thread.

Mikey is the type of guy that would call "mud-ball" off the tee.
I'm the one who would end up in the middle of the fairway after nutting a 4-wood, while the others use their driver and hit it into the rough/hazard.
so a 12 hdcp in the fairway all day with a 4 wood?  Let me guess - your short game is holding you back?
Ping G400 - Tour 65 - S
'16 TM M1 Tour issue 14* - MPF Pro Series FW - S
B-Stone TourB XD-H 21/24 - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 80
W/S FG62 5-P  DGS300
W/S PMP Raw  52/56/60 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
Scotty 5W

3

#64 fillwelix

fillwelix

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249866
  • Joined: 05/10/2013
  • Location:Boston Area
GolfWRX Likes : 734

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postsonnygolf, on 12 February 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

He is bringing the M2... (hopefully)

The key to this Tiger come-back is *The Stinger* come on people.  He's gonna be stinging the piss out of it.

I'm just waiting for him to come into play with no driver and just goes stinger to 6 iron into every green
WITB
Taylormade M2 2016 9.5*       Fuji Speeder Evolution IV 589 X
Taylormade M2 2016 3HL       PX HZRDUS Black 75g S
Mizuno MP33 3i                       Dynamic Gold S300
Taylormade P770 4i-5i             Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 S
Taylormade P730 6-PW           Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 S
Vokey SM6 50 57                     True Temper Dynamic Gold S200
Taylormade Hi-Toe 64               KBS Hi Rev Wedge
Byron Morgan DH89

4

#65 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2999

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:42 PM

View Postfillwelix, on 12 February 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postsonnygolf, on 12 February 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

He is bringing the M2... (hopefully)

The key to this Tiger come-back is *The Stinger* come on people.  He's gonna be stinging the piss out of it.

I'm just waiting for him to come into play with no driver and just goes stinger to 6 iron into every green

Step 1: take the driver out of the bag
Step 2: add another driving iron
Step 3: decide on hitting the normal stinger or a stung-stinger
Step 4: Victory

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

5

#66 joker2

joker2

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268878
  • Joined: 08/06/2013
  • Location:Earth
GolfWRX Likes : 180

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:12 PM

View PostCreedo77, on 12 February 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Mike73!!!!

FORE!  Woods all day off the tee!!!


Fixed it fore you!
Just say'in...

6

#67 Creedo77

Creedo77

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 329745
  • Joined: 07/27/2014
  • Location:Springfield, VA
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 375

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

View Postjoker2, on 12 February 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

View PostCreedo77, on 12 February 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Mike73!!!!

FORE!  Woods all day off the tee!!!


Fixed it fore you!

LOL
PING G30 9*- Tour 65X
PING G30 14.5*- Tour 65X
PING i25 3-PW- CFS X
PING Glide (SS) 50, 54, 58
PING Anser

7

#68 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 18865

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:00 PM

Mikey show up as a single like,



8

#69 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2999

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:09 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 12 February 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

Mikey show up as a single like,



Mikey's latest portrait.  


Posted Image
G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

9

#70 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 4742

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:20 PM

Tiger gonna miss the cut.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Hankshank

Hankshank

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 314115
  • Joined: 05/10/2014
  • Location:Central Scandinavia
GolfWRX Likes : 684

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:44 AM

Most notably in the field, no Boom-Boom. Sad.

Interesting to se what Alex can do.

Pairing with Tiger, Rory and DJ?

Edited by Hankshank, 13 February 2018 - 12:45 AM.


11

#72 lowheel

lowheel

    LOWHEEL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193008
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5293

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:12 AM

View PostMike73, on 12 February 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 12 February 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

View PostWidespreadPanic, on 12 February 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostCreedo77, on 12 February 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Mike73!!!!

4 woods all day off the tee!!!
Mike is the only reason I opened this thread.

Mikey is the type of guy that would call "mud-ball" off the tee.
I'm the one who would end up in the middle of the fairway after nutting a 4-wood, while the others use their driver and hit it into the rough/hazard.

Posted Image

12

#73 lowheel

lowheel

    LOWHEEL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193008
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5293

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:13 AM

View PostMike73, on 12 February 2018 - 09:03 AM, said:

View Postlowheel, on 12 February 2018 - 02:03 AM, said:

View PostCreedo77, on 12 February 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Mike73!!!!

4 woods all day off the tee!!!

Posted Image
The 4w helped me get 5 eagles this past year, it would help Tiger to follow my example. It's his only chance at making the cut.

Posted Image

13

#74 lowheel

lowheel

    LOWHEEL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193008
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5293

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:18 AM

View PostLagavulin62, on 12 February 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

Probably take Friday off so expect to catch a lot of action.  Phil can't continue missing out. Not saying he's due, just he will win soon.

If its playing as dry as they say it is he will guarantee have a top 10 at least. he can go low there and has in the past

14

#75 lowheel

lowheel

    LOWHEEL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193008
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5293

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:23 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 12 February 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

Tiger gonna miss the cut.

You think? if its dry like they say it might take driver out of his hands for more holes. torrey being dry really helped him i believe. A More treelined course might force him to not swing as hard and focus on shaping the ball and playing more for position.

Edited by lowheel, 13 February 2018 - 03:25 AM.


15

#76 BreakingPar

BreakingPar

    Recovering golf club and golf ball hoarder...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173297
  • Joined: 04/05/2012
  • Location:MI
GolfWRX Likes : 1267

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:11 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 12 February 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

Tiger gonna miss the cut.

Yeahbut

mj popcorn.gif
WITB:
GBB Epic 9* Graphite Design Tour AD TP-6x
(Blank for now)
R15 3H Aldila Rogue Black 85
Apex UT 21* KBS Tour V
MP-18 MMC 5 - PW Nippon Modus 120
50* T7, 56* EF ATV
Spider Tour Black

16

#77 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 4742

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:58 AM

View PostBreakingPar, on 13 February 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 12 February 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

Tiger gonna miss the cut.

Yeahbut

Posted Image

17

#78 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 18123

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:07 AM

View PostMike73, on 12 February 2018 - 09:03 AM, said:

View Postlowheel, on 12 February 2018 - 02:03 AM, said:

View PostCreedo77, on 12 February 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Mike73!!!!

4 woods all day off the tee!!!

Posted Image
The 4w helped me get 5 eagles this past year, it would help Tiger to follow my example. It's his only chance at making the cut.

Let me guess. Mikey is a Chris Dimarco fan ?!  Only reason I can think any human  could hate tiger and phil.
Callaway Rogue 9.8 Tour issue Rogue Black 80TX  playing at 43 1/4
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridgestone Tour B-XH 18 Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Ping i500 4-pw Modus 130X
Vokey Tour issue raw SM6   50 f  54  60 M  Modus 130S
Cameron GSS 1.5 009  Vertical stamp , tungsten sole weights

hows that for brand loyalty??

18

#79 Njames.cook2014

Njames.cook2014

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491990
  • Joined: 01/27/2018
  • Ebay ID:Nathacoo3
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:29 AM

Tiger will make the cut. Probably a t30ish finish

19

#80 dmb3535

dmb3535

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77670
  • Joined: 03/18/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

I just looked at phils stats and did not realize it has been since 2013 that he won a tournament, is that correct? So both he and Tiger both last won in 2013? Interesting bet would be who wins first between those 2


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 cvhookem63

cvhookem63

    HOOK 'EM

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307989
  • Joined: 04/11/2014
  • Location:East Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 4549

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Tiger's bag on the putting green this morning (via Jonathan Wall)

Posted Image
WITB Link
TaylorMade Tour Issue M1 440 8.5* Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 8X
NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
NIKE Satin VR Pro 5-9 TI S400
NIKE OVEN Engage 46* | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
NIKE Custom Copper Insert B2-05 | SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback or Pro Platinum Mid Sur 35"/375g

21

#82 pappaf2

pappaf2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
  • Joined: 11/26/2009
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 1099

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

Still has the m3 in the bag

Jonathan Wall
@jonathanrwall
Tigerís gear status: TaylorMade M3 driver and 3-wood (new this week) with Matrix TPHDe shafts in both. Everything else looks to be the same.
We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

22

#83 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2999

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:27 AM

View Postpappaf2, on 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Still has the m3 in the bag

Jonathan Wall
@jonathanrwall
Tiger's gear status: TaylorMade M3 driver and 3-wood (new this week) with Matrix TPHDe shafts in both. Everything else looks to be the same.

So the Matrix shafts are completely sold out now, is that what you're saying?
G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

23

#84 pappaf2

pappaf2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
  • Joined: 11/26/2009
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 1099

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Still has the m3 in the bag

Jonathan Wall
@jonathanrwall
Tiger's gear status: TaylorMade M3 driver and 3-wood (new this week) with Matrix TPHDe shafts in both. Everything else looks to be the same.

So the Matrix shafts are completely sold out now, is that what you're saying?
After his driving performance last event people may be holding onto their wallets until he hits the fairway on his first tee shot this week, then he'll be back and the shafts will be sold out
We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

24

#85 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2999

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

View Postpappaf2, on 13 February 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Still has the m3 in the bag

Jonathan Wall
@jonathanrwall
Tiger's gear status: TaylorMade M3 driver and 3-wood (new this week) with Matrix TPHDe shafts in both. Everything else looks to be the same.

So the Matrix shafts are completely sold out now, is that what you're saying?
After his driving performance last event people may be holding onto their wallets until he hits the fairway on his first tee shot this week, then he'll be back and the shafts will be sold out

Fair point you have there.  That matrix shaft sounds like it has all the new tech a guy could ask for.  It's probably 6 or 7 hundo though...

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

25

#86 cvhookem63

cvhookem63

    HOOK 'EM

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307989
  • Joined: 04/11/2014
  • Location:East Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 4549

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 13 February 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 February 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Still has the m3 in the bag

Jonathan Wall
@jonathanrwall
Tiger's gear status: TaylorMade M3 driver and 3-wood (new this week) with Matrix TPHDe shafts in both. Everything else looks to be the same.

So the Matrix shafts are completely sold out now, is that what you're saying?
After his driving performance last event people may be holding onto their wallets until he hits the fairway on his first tee shot this week, then he'll be back and the shafts will be sold out

Fair point you have there.  That matrix shaft sounds like it has all the new tech a guy could ask for.  It's probably 6 or 7 hundo though...

Is Matrix making shafts anymore? I know the thread about them "closing" (changing locks/employees being locked out for a time) got pretty heated and is semi-locked-up.

@LansingMI did predict this back in October...

Posted Image

Edited by cvhookem63, 13 February 2018 - 10:42 AM.

WITB Link
TaylorMade Tour Issue M1 440 8.5* Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 8X
NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
NIKE Satin VR Pro 5-9 TI S400
NIKE OVEN Engage 46* | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
NIKE Custom Copper Insert B2-05 | SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback or Pro Platinum Mid Sur 35"/375g

26

#87 Birdie Mac

Birdie Mac

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 490658
  • Joined: 01/10/2018
  • Location:Houston, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 180

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

View Postdmb3535, on 13 February 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

I just looked at phils stats and did not realize it has been since 2013 that he won a tournament, is that correct? So both he and Tiger both last won in 2013? Interesting bet would be who wins first between those 2

That is a fact. Of the two, Tiger is the last to have won on tour, also in 2013. Phil has been so close so many times, it's inconceivable he won't eventually catch lightning in a bottle and win. I'd think the odds are Phil wins first, if only because he's been playing competitive golf while Tiger was on the shelf. The longer he doesn't win...

27

#88 BreakingPar

BreakingPar

    Recovering golf club and golf ball hoarder...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173297
  • Joined: 04/05/2012
  • Location:MI
GolfWRX Likes : 1267

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 13 February 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

View PostBreakingPar, on 13 February 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 12 February 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

Tiger gonna miss the cut.

Yeahbut

Posted Image

And if he makes the cut

Is it thursday yet?.gif
WITB:
GBB Epic 9* Graphite Design Tour AD TP-6x
(Blank for now)
R15 3H Aldila Rogue Black 85
Apex UT 21* KBS Tour V
MP-18 MMC 5 - PW Nippon Modus 120
50* T7, 56* EF ATV
Spider Tour Black

28

#89 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 18865

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:39 AM

Tigerrrrrrrrr!

Posted Image

29

#90 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2999

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

View Postbscinstnct, on 13 February 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

Tigerrrrrrrrr!

Posted Image

Got a laugh out of me this morning.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors