Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

2018 Genesis Open (Riviera)


1161 replies to this topic

#151 Mike73

Mike73

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487288
  • Joined: 11/22/2017
  • Location:midwest
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

People have such a hard time letting go of yesterday. I wonder how long some will think tiger will come back and win another major? He can't keep the ball in the Fairway like the young studs can.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#152 KennyP

KennyP

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47458
  • Joined: 01/29/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 217

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:20 AM

Seriously optimistic for Tiger. I just hope it doesn't become a hitting competition between the three of them.

2

#153 vleisman

vleisman

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146047
  • Joined: 11/09/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:57 AM

View Postpappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:48 AM, said:

View PostLeftyLuck, on 13 February 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

View PostPlatinumNike, on 13 February 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

That worries me a little. Just take out the 2 iron Tiger. Don't try to keep up with JT and Rory.
Birdie the par 5s but lay back on other shots. Have 170 into 410 yard holes instead of trying to hit driver. He can still score then.

What about that still image makes you worry?

That swing position is too good. Basically perfect. I suspect that Tiger has had himself cloned. His clone(s) have been bionically enhanced.

I further expect the USGA to take swift action and within 10 years have banned bionic enhancement of professional golfers - but only if the intention is to gain an unfair competitive advantage. 'Cosmetic' adjustments will be fine. The rules committee will need to deliberate the cloning issue for a few more years before a decision can be made.
The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama

3

#154 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1095

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:10 AM

View Postvleisman, on 14 February 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:48 AM, said:

View PostLeftyLuck, on 13 February 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

View PostPlatinumNike, on 13 February 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

That worries me a little. Just take out the 2 iron Tiger. Don't try to keep up with JT and Rory.
Birdie the par 5s but lay back on other shots. Have 170 into 410 yard holes instead of trying to hit driver. He can still score then.

What about that still image makes you worry?

That swing position is too good. Basically perfect. I suspect that Tiger has had himself cloned. His clone(s) have been bionically enhanced.

I further expect the USGA to take swift action and within 10 years have banned bionic enhancement of professional golfers - but only if the intention is to gain an unfair competitive advantage. 'Cosmetic' adjustments will be fine. The rules committee will need to deliberate the cloning issue for a few more years before a decision can be made.

LET THE BIONIC MEN PLAY
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - GD DI 105x
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

4

#155 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:12 AM

View PostPlatinumNike, on 13 February 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:


Stuck, flip to try to catch up, and out of control finish. Not gonna get it done.


5

#156 jerebear21

jerebear21

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Joined: 09/08/2014
  • Location:Clearwater, FL
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 477

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

how does that look stuck?  and I'm sure that finish is due to a couple screws in the back.
Byron GSS DH89
Newport CircleT SSS Mid-Slant
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

https://www.thehuyhuynhfoundation.com/

6

#157 buckeyefl

buckeyefl

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 259982
  • Joined: 06/29/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 2019

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

View PostMike73, on 14 February 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

People have such a hard time letting go of yesterday. I wonder how long some will think tiger will come back and win another major? He can't keep the ball in the Fairway like the young studs can.

So age = fairways hit? Who knew accuracy was where age showed its advantage.

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 14 February 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

View PostPlatinumNike, on 13 February 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:


Stuck, flip to try to catch up, and out of control finish. Not gonna get it done.

Nice try.

7

#158 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:26 AM

View Postbuckeyefl, on 14 February 2018 - 09:21 AM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 14 February 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

View PostPlatinumNike, on 13 February 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:


Stuck, flip to try to catch up, and out of control finish. Not gonna get it done.

Nice try.

Not sure I follow?

8

#159 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:40 AM

View Postjerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

how does that look stuck?  and I'm sure that finish is due to a couple screws in the back.

He's under the plane on the downswing with the face open and he's using his arms and hands to try and save it. Same stuck move he's had for years.

This a recent, better pass at the ball. Still a bit late though.

https://adamsarson.f...8.gif?w=1400&h=

Edited by Frankensteins Monster, 14 February 2018 - 09:41 AM.


9

#160 Jackhammer993

Jackhammer993

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120424
  • Joined: 01/12/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 79

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:31 AM

Tigers first tournament back was at Torrey Pines a course he has dominated on. As long as you miss on the right side you usually have some type of shot at the green. At Riviera a miss will often leave you blocked or even stymied. So Tiger will need to adjust, which he can and will.  For me a tournament similar to Torrey would be a win. If he can get into the running at some point even better. The top players these days have not been showing the ability to close. Rory stumbled in Dubai when he had the lead, Fowler at Phoenix and DJ at Pebble. If Tiger can just put himself in the mix he has a chance.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#161 jerebear21

jerebear21

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Joined: 09/08/2014
  • Location:Clearwater, FL
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 477

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:19 AM

 Frankensteins Monster, on 14 February 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

 jerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

how does that look stuck?  and I'm sure that finish is due to a couple screws in the back.

He's under the plane on the downswing with the face open and he's using his arms and hands to try and save it. Same stuck move he's had for years.

This a recent, better pass at the ball. Still a bit late though.

https://adamsarson.f...8.gif?w=1400&h=

you are comparing with different camera angles.
Byron GSS DH89
Newport CircleT SSS Mid-Slant
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

https://www.thehuyhuynhfoundation.com/

11

#162 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,999 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 14602

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:35 PM

TW out there now. Comme ci, comme ca...

https://twitter.com/...erp|twgr^author

12

#163 pappaf2

pappaf2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
  • Joined: 11/26/2009
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 928

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:59 PM

Here is a driver swing from this morning:
https://twitter.com/...810929585545217
We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

13

#164 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,999 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 14602

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

 pappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

Here is a driver swing from this morning:
https://twitter.com/...810929585545217

Like it. Seems to be aiming straight rather than way left and does not look like he's trying to cut the ball so much.

14

#165 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1095

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:20 PM

 bscinstnct, on 14 February 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

 pappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

Here is a driver swing from this morning:
https://twitter.com/...810929585545217

Like it. Seems to be aiming straight rather than way left and does not look like he's trying to cut the ball so much.

bscinstnct - most epic half-pipe competition ever last night? Shaun White, so hot right now.  


Btw, Tiger with some speed through that swing.

Edited by ebrasmus21, 14 February 2018 - 01:41 PM.

Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - GD DI 105x
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

15

#166 pappaf2

pappaf2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
  • Joined: 11/26/2009
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 928

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:39 PM

 ebrasmus21, on 14 February 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

 bscinstnct, on 14 February 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

 pappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

Here is a driver swing from this morning:
https://twitter.com/...810929585545217

Like it. Seems to be aiming straight rather than way left and does not look like he's trying to cut the ball so much.

bscinstnct - most epic half-pipe competition ever last night? Shaun White, so hot right now.  


Btw, Tiger we some speed through that swing.

Posted Image
We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

16

#167 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1095

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:40 PM

 pappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

 ebrasmus21, on 14 February 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

 bscinstnct, on 14 February 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

 pappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

Here is a driver swing from this morning:
https://twitter.com/...810929585545217

Like it. Seems to be aiming straight rather than way left and does not look like he's trying to cut the ball so much.

bscinstnct - most epic half-pipe competition ever last night? Shaun White, so hot right now.  


Btw, Tiger we some speed through that swing.

Posted Image

I'm not an ambi-turner!!!
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - GD DI 105x
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

17

#168 Mike73

Mike73

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487288
  • Joined: 11/22/2017
  • Location:midwest
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

Mike73, on 14 February 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

People have such a hard time letting go of yesterday. I wonder how long some will think tiger will come back and win another major? He can't keep the ball in the Fairway like the young studs can.


buckeyefl
Today, 02:21 PM
So age = fairways hit? Who knew accuracy was where age showed its advantage.


Mike73
All's I said was he can't keep up with the Young Bucks, not necessarily that driving it in the Fairway has a prerequisite of being young. People like to read into things too much of what other people say. Face it, tiger cannot hit the Fairway like he used to when he was a young buck.

18

#169 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

 jerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

 Frankensteins Monster, on 14 February 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

 jerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

how does that look stuck?  and I'm sure that finish is due to a couple screws in the back.

He's under the plane on the downswing with the face open and he's using his arms and hands to try and save it. Same stuck move he's had for years.

This a recent, better pass at the ball. Still a bit late though.

https://adamsarson.f...8.gif?w=1400&h=

you are comparing with different camera angles.

Angles are meaningless when in this case. You don't need perfect angles to determine if catch-up moves are made.

19

#170 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:57 PM

 pappaf2, on 14 February 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

Here is a driver swing from this morning:
https://twitter.com/...810929585545217

Far less makeup in that swing. You can see the shaft is not falling under his takeaway like the video from yesterday.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#171 jerebear21

jerebear21

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Joined: 09/08/2014
  • Location:Clearwater, FL
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 477

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:05 PM

 Frankensteins Monster, on 14 February 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

 jerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

 Frankensteins Monster, on 14 February 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

 jerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

how does that look stuck?  and I'm sure that finish is due to a couple screws in the back.

He's under the plane on the downswing with the face open and he's using his arms and hands to try and save it. Same stuck move he's had for years.

This a recent, better pass at the ball. Still a bit late though.

https://adamsarson.f...8.gif?w=1400&h=

you are comparing with different camera angles.

Angles are meaningless when in this case. You don't need perfect angles to determine if catch-up moves are made.

Yes you are correct. You seem to know a lot.
Byron GSS DH89
Newport CircleT SSS Mid-Slant
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

https://www.thehuyhuynhfoundation.com/

21

#172 3 Jack Par

3 Jack Par

    I only answer to "Ace" now

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,339 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45414
  • Joined: 01/08/2008
  • Location:Metro Detroit
GolfWRX Likes : 1566

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

Pretty scary stuff about the car accident that Bill Haas was involved in -- sounds like he was lucky to avoid serious injury. http://www.golfwrx.c...in-los-angeles/

I'm going to the tournament tomorrow. I imagine there will be some pretty huge mobs around the Tiger/Rory/JT and Phil/Kooch/Fleetwood groups in the morning wave, as well as for Spieth's group and DJ/Scott/Bubba. This will be the 3rd time I've attended, and I love walking the grounds at Riviera. Finding a way to get out there to play it myself is a dream of mine.
Callaway BB Epic SubZero 8*, Aldila Rogue 125 70TX
TaylorMade M2 Tour 15*, Graphite Design AD GP 7X
Srixon Z u45 18* Nippon Modus3 120x
Scratch SB-1 3-PW, Nippon Modus3 120x
Scratch FIT 53*/58*, DS grind, DG S400
Byron Morgan DH89, 34", 350g, Carbon Black Ox, black shaft, Pure Midsize grip

22

#173 jerebear21

jerebear21

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Joined: 09/08/2014
  • Location:Clearwater, FL
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 477

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

It’s not that hard to get on but you need about 4 bills. I still stand by my statement that the riv still doesn’t get enough love.
Byron GSS DH89
Newport CircleT SSS Mid-Slant
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

https://www.thehuyhuynhfoundation.com/

23

#174 Birdie Mac

Birdie Mac

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 490658
  • Joined: 01/10/2018
  • Location:Houston, TX
  • Handicap:18
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

JT, Rory, and Tiger at 10:22, followed by Kooch, Lefty, and Fleetwood. Going to be hard to focus at work tomorrow. DVR is truly man's best friend.

24

#175 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466932
  • Joined: 05/09/2017
  • Location:Central Illinois
  • Handicap:10.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1431

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:02 PM

Tiger from 1992 in his first start on the PGA Tour at age 16.


swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings

25

#176 manku

manku

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 425594
  • Joined: 05/17/2016
  • Location:Los Angeles
GolfWRX Likes : 114

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:22 PM

Some photos from today.  Also, Mark Wahlberg was wearing the wireless apple earpods which has to be one of the douchiest things I've ever witnessed.  In tiger's group no less!

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_20180214_084503.jpg
  • 00002IMG_00002_BURST20180214103818.jpg
  • 00001IMG_00001_BURST20180214102830.jpg
  • 00000XTR_00000_BURST20180214090336.jpg
  • IMG_20180214_083718.jpg


26

#177 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1095

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:32 PM

 manku, on 14 February 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

Some photos from today.  Also, Mark Wahlberg was wearing the wireless apple earpods which has to be one of the douchiest things I've ever witnessed.  In tiger's group no less!

How'd Rors hit it?
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - GD DI 105x
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

27

#178 Putt4Dough

Putt4Dough

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 350
  • Joined: 04/26/2005
  • Location:Los Angeles
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

Saw him on 13.  Ball striking great ..... then misses a 4 footer for birdie.
Callaway Epic SZ Driver 10.5*
TEE CB4 15*
Callaway Apex 2H Hybrid 18*
Callaway Apex 3H Hybrid 20*
Callaway X Hot Pro 4-PW
Callaway X Tour Chrome 52* and 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5
Titleist Pro V 1

28

#179 PGArox

PGArox

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,756 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89725
  • Joined: 07/26/2009
  • Location:Los Angeles, CA USA
GolfWRX Likes : 5185

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:56 PM

 jerebear21, on 14 February 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

Itís not that hard to get on but you need about 4 bills. I still stand by my statement that the riv still doesnít get enough love.

Maybe some people are coming around.  I've always kept an eye on Golf Digest's and GOLF Magazine's course rankings, and I've been perplexed at the weak ranking those magazines have given Riviera over the years.

During the '90s and into this century, Riviera's ranking has usually hovered in the mid-20's, but there were years which saw its ranking fall into the mid-30's, which I thought was truly ridiculous.

The other day I opened GOLF's 2017-2018 United States course rankings and was surprised and pleased to see they have Riviera at #20.  That's the highest ranking for Riviera since the late '80s or early '90s.

29

#180 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Countdown to Augusta!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,876 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 8835

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

View PostMike73, on 14 February 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

People have such a hard time letting go of yesterday. I wonder how long some will think tiger will come back and win another major? He can't keep the ball in the Fairway like the young studs can.

First Phil, now Tiger -let's get Mikey, he hates everything!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors