Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 2 votes

Ric Shiels- Lumine pro am score


376 replies to this topic

#1 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:14 PM

This is not intended as a bashing thread. We have all had rounds where it felt like our first.

But I thought pros had some level of constistency cracked.

Ric hit 41 over for 3 rounds in a pro am on a 6300 yard course.
The winner was +2.

How does a pro unravel like that?

Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 caniac6

caniac6

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222453
  • Joined: 01/17/2013
  • Location:Winston-Salem,NC
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1680

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

Probably testing some clubs.

2

#3 DixieD

DixieD

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491596
  • Joined: 01/22/2018
  • Location:UK
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

Is that Rick's score or his team score? If that is his personal score, damn, he should never be seen on the tube again!

3

#4 DBill

DBill

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426712
  • Joined: 05/26/2016
  • Location:Gilbert AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 476

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:18 PM

If only he signed a deal with Titleist, then complained about manufacturers not sending new equipment to test, he probably would have won.

4

#5 Cornwall1888

Cornwall1888

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 376070
  • Joined: 05/15/2015
  • Location:Scotland
  • Handicap:9
  • Ebay ID:Golfguy230790
GolfWRX Likes : 101

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:24 PM

Heís simply not very good, thatís why he makes money from YouTube and sponsors, not playing golf. Heís probably a 2 or 3 handicap who had a terrible week

He shot 88 in the first round!!!!

pete finch faired much better, he was +2 in round 1 i believe

There must be a lot of pressure and embarrassment shooting scores like that when your supposed to be an authority on golf and have a huge audience, heís probably more well known than most European tour players

Good youtube videos, decent coach, tournament golf not so much

View PostDBill, on 11 February 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

If only he signed a deal with Titleist, then complained about manufacturers not sending new equipment to test, he probably would have won.

Mark is very petty isnít he haha

Edited by Cornwall1888, 11 February 2018 - 02:26 PM.


5

#6 Stumpnav

Stumpnav

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428448
  • Joined: 06/08/2016
  • Location:Abilene, TX
  • Handicap:2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

I think Rick spends most of his time at the range using his launch monitor and not enough on the course. He knows how to play swing but not how to play golf. Doesn't diminish his instructional ability or the enjoyment of his channel.
Epic 9.0 T800
Callaway 816 3W
Mizuno MP-53 3-PW
Callaway JAWS 52
Callaway MD3 Forged 56, 60
Odyssey RSX001
Chrome Soft

6

#7 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Countdown to Augusta!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 8836

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:35 PM

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

7

#8 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

View PostDixieD, on 11 February 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

Is that Rick's score or his team score? If that is his personal score, damn, he should never be seen on the tube again!
His score.
Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

8

#9 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.
Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

9

#10 mosesgolf

mosesgolf

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6303
  • Joined: 09/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1462

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

Hmmm.  He talked about a recent round at TPC Sawgrass and shot a pretty good score.   It must have been snow with 30mph winds for him to shoot that score. :D

Ping G 9 Kuro Kage Dual Core 60 TS
Ping Rapture 3 Wood
Ping G15 5 Wood UST
Ping i E1 4-GW Nippon Stiff
Ping Glide 54 58
Ping Ug Le Putter 34

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Merkury10

Merkury10

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 492464
  • Joined: 02/01/2018
  • Location:Ohio
  • Ebay ID:Kccomet
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

All pros can have a stinker like that. We just aren’t watching them on Sunday. They either missed the cut or played the early tee time not televised. I agree with what was said earlier. I suspect he spends the majority of his time in the hitting bay and not out trying to shoot low scores.  Rory 5 putted this weekend, and he’s no Rory.  But I bet he is a good guy!

11

#12 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:48 PM

View PostMerkury10, on 11 February 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

All pros can have a stinker like that. We just aren’t watching them on Sunday. They either missed the cut or played the early tee time not televised. I agree with what was said earlier. I suspect he spends the majority of his time in the hitting bay and not out trying to shoot low scores.  Rory 5 putted this weekend, and he’s no Rory.  But I bet he is a good guy!

Im sure hes a good guy. I enjoy his material, been a subscriber for ages. Ive also played many of the courses he posts vlogs from, which makes it even more interesting.
As i said its not a bash, just surprised and disappointed for the guy.
Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

12

#13 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Countdown to Augusta!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 8836

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

View PostLondoner, on 11 February 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.

Okay, so is this or isn't it a bash?  Your responses haven't really seemed to provide much in the way of support.  Let's have a "get 'em next time, Rick!"

13

#14 PerseveringGolf

PerseveringGolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 293167
  • Joined: 01/23/2014
  • Location:between a chair and monitor!
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 762

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:03 PM

get em next time Rick (sp OP)

Wonder if he'll qualify for the Open this year or not?

14

#15 Outlier

Outlier

    OUTLIER

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105230
  • Joined: 03/23/2010
  • Location:Ice Cold in Charlotte, NC
  • Handicap:1906
GolfWRX Likes : 330

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:04 PM

Really enjoy his review videos, he appears to have a serviceable swing.  A "stinker" round happens....but to average 14 over on the same course 3 consecutive days surprises me.


15

#16 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Countdown to Augusta!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 8836

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

View PostPerseveringGolf, on 11 February 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

get em next time Rick (sp OP)

Wonder if he'll qualify for the Open this year or not?

LOL.

16

#17 stixman

stixman

    Hew to the line. Let the divots fall where they may. 1926 Golf I

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131937
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
  • Location:Morecambe, rUK
  • Handicap:12.2
  • Ebay ID:autolycan
GolfWRX Likes : 1442

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:10 PM

Maybe he was out with the hickories....it can be tough 1st time out!
Vintage various.

17

#18 03trdblack

03trdblack

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3549
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 594

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

View PostOutlier, on 11 February 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Really enjoy his review videos, he appears to have a serviceable swing.  A "stinker" round happens....but to average 14 over on the same course 3 consecutive days surprises me.

Serviceable swing but his chipping and putting are pretty bad. He's a driving range pro that lives on the GCQuad instead of on the practice green.

18

#19 Man_O_War

Man_O_War

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135721
  • Joined: 08/08/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 954

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

now i am really worried about all the internet swing gurus...so many of them creep up from everywhere and off we go with their latest craze.
Cobra LTD Pro Fujikura Speeder Evolution III 661
Cobra LTD 3/4  Kai'li 80
Cobra LTD 4/5  Kai'li 80
TM Mid_Rescue TP 22*
Srixon Z945 4-PW Modus3 125
RTX 3.0 50, 54, 58 Modus 120
Ping G2 c67/ Ping Mini C g5
Nike RZN tour Plat/Black/Srixon Z-STAR XV

19

#20 mdhacker123

mdhacker123

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59356
  • Joined: 07/01/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

Let’s be honest we watch them for the reviews at least I do. But then again the top teachers(harmon’s, Leadbetter and many more) out there aren’t going low and shooting 60’s. Oh wait it’s WRX everyone shots 60’s and booming drives

driver callaway xhot 2 8.5 S
irons: callaway xhot 2 4-aw
Hybrid: Baffler 19deg
3wood callaway xhot
putter: Ping scottsdale 2
wedges: taylormade atv 52 56

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 WidespreadPanic

WidespreadPanic

    Wizard in the Corner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 425856
  • Joined: 05/19/2016
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Handicap:1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1473

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

Rick 100% has a vanity cap. He plays terribly in a lot of his vlogs. He said he had a great back 9 at sawgrass and had 4 birdies, but in his video he didn' make a single putt. Says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water. He also got an 8 on 18.
Cobra LTD Black 10.5 ALDILA ROGUE BLACK 70
Taylormade M1 (17) 15* OBAN KIYOSHI WHITE 75
Cobra F7 5W  ALDILA ROGUE BLACK 70
Mizuno MP H5 4i  DG S300 AMT
Mizuno MP 33 5-PW  DG S300 AMT
Cleveland RTX 2.0 52*, 60*
Titleist SM5 56*
TP Red Ardmore 3
B330S

21

#22 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostLondoner, on 11 February 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.

Okay, so is this or isn't it a bash?  Your responses haven't really seemed to provide much in the way of support.  Let's have a "get 'em next time, Rick!"

I dont know how else to say it. I like Ric, its not a bash.
It's just that in my experience lower handicap usually equates to more consistency.  Thats the question.
Ric played to 17 handicap on each of the 1st 2 days. One of my regular playing partners, for 20 years, plays off 7. Ive never seen him play to 17.
Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

22

#23 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

View PostWidespreadPanic, on 11 February 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

Rick 100% has a vanity cap. He plays terribly in a lot of his vlogs. He said he had a great back 9 at sawgrass and had 4 birdies, but in his video he didn' make a single putt. Says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water. He also got an 8 on 18.
I saw that vlog and  i agree, the video certainly didnt support the dialogue.
Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

23

#24 North Butte

North Butte

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
  • Joined: 05/09/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 4580

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:35 PM

Could anyone look at his videos and imagine he’s a good player? He has decent clubhead speed and a reasonably repeatable swing, no short game and doesn’t putt well. He’s like a longer hitting version of a bunch of 5-6 handicappers I play with.
Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.

24

#25 Londoner

Londoner

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:53 PM

View PostNorth Butte, on 11 February 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

Could anyone look at his videos and imagine he’s a good player? He has decent clubhead speed and a reasonably repeatable swing, no short game and doesn’t putt well. He’s like a longer hitting version of a bunch of 5-6 handicappers I play with.
I agree with that North but have you seen the 5-6 guys you play with score +17 in consecutive rounds, on a 6,300 yard track?

Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

25

#26 North Butte

North Butte

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
  • Joined: 05/09/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 4580

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

View PostLondoner, on 11 February 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

View PostNorth Butte, on 11 February 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

Could anyone look at his videos and imagine he’s a good player? He has decent clubhead speed and a reasonably repeatable swing, no short game and doesn’t putt well. He’s like a longer hitting version of a bunch of 5-6 handicappers I play with.
I agree with that North but have you seen the 5-6 guys you play with score +17 in consecutive rounds, on a 6,300 yard track?

Maybe on their worst week of the year. Maybe.
Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.

26

#27 TPG1971

TPG1971

    Don't Get Rolled

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 253910
  • Joined: 06/02/2013
  • Location:Boston Ma
  • Ebay ID:hogans_alley
GolfWRX Likes : 487

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

He should have had RPryor on the bag to give him tips and advice.
PING G30 9.5 Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8 63 Stiff
915F 16.5  Diamana Blue Stiff
Ping 3 Crossover Alta Stiff
Wilson Staff FG V4 4-PW DG PROS300
RTX-3 50 bent to 51 DG Ti Onyx S400
RTX-3 54 bent to 55 DG Ti Onyx S400
RTX-3 60 bent to 59 DG Ti Onyx S400
Cameron Monterey.

27

#28 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Countdown to Augusta!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 8836

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

View PostLondoner, on 11 February 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostLondoner, on 11 February 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.

Okay, so is this or isn't it a bash?  Your responses haven't really seemed to provide much in the way of support.  Let's have a "get 'em next time, Rick!"

I dont know how else to say it. I like Ric, its not a bash.
It's just that in my experience lower handicap usually equates to more consistency.  Thats the question.
Ric played to 17 handicap on each of the 1st 2 days. One of my regular playing partners, for 20 years, plays off 7. Ive never seen him play to 17.

I don't get how some are suggesting vanity cap, whatever handicap he has is taken from the comps he plays in (not sure this one would count for his system) and he's posted up his scores in the area tournaments he's played in, so whatever handicap he has should be legit.

I would bet if it was June-August you'd see more consistency, but he's not grinding practice during the winter and hardly has decent conditions to play in back home.

Now are there teaching pros I know who can play a lot better than that even though hardly playing?  You bet.

Still say he's on vacation (he took the wife and kids), totally rusty and hasn't put in any real work since probably early November, if that.

I don't have any expectations for him, though I enjoy him, so I guess it's not an issue for me.

28

#29 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 663

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:16 PM

Man, I've always loved Rick as person and internet personality. He's very charming and fun, and is super easy to watch for 20 minutes at a time. His reviews are quality. But I was wondering if a thread like this was going to pop up. Saw him tweet that he finished "dead last", and just was shocked. Maybe he would have done better playing with only a 7-iron the whole time?

View PostWidespreadPanic, on 11 February 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

Says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water.

Glad I'm not the only one that caught that. Walking off the green he said "We made 4 good pars there," when his first putt was just pounded way past the hole. I really have a hard time believing he made his comeback putt for par.

But as far as his tournament score goes, in his defense, he has been doing different types of club reviews now. Every practice round he's had recently he has switched drivers between the front and back 9's. Out of 5-6 rounds, he's used at least 3 different drivers. Probably hard to get consistency off the tee when you're swapping between so many different clubs.

29

#30 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 663

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:21 PM

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

I don't get how some are suggesting vanity cap, whatever handicap he has is taken from the comps he plays in (not sure this one would count for his system) and he's posted up his scores in the area tournaments he's played in, so whatever handicap he has should be legit.

Well in his intro video before the tournament began, he claimed he doesn't even have a handicap, because he's a Pro. (Which doesn't even make any sense).

Posted Image

Also, when looking up "Shiels" on GHIN's website, nothing comes up. So maybe he actually doesn't hold a handicap for some odd reason?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



18 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Gmack1973, PGATourDriven, Wren, mal0062

GolfWRX Sponsors