Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Open Box Bushnell Jolt V4 Problems

Bushnell Jolt Bushnell Range Finder

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 n0ts0smart

n0ts0smart

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235011
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:09 PM

Hi all,

I purchased an open box Bushnell Jolt V4 with slope the other day and I can't get this guy to work. I'm having a problem with the battery casing and the cap. I can't get the cap to seat properly. It seems like I can only give it one twist and it's cross threaded. Does anybody else have this issue or any tips? I'm ready to send it back because I have a strange feeling it's defective. But it would be nice not to look like an idiot before I do.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
GolfWRX Likes : 4546

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:34 PM

Those battery closures strike me as flimsy and trouble prone. Would not surprise if that’s why the open box unit ended up as an open box.
Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors