Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Golf training ideas for March/April in UAE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _Fred_

_Fred_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287435
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:33 PM

Hi gents,

I am doing some research for a golf break during March / April (in UAE) and I would like to benefit from your advise. :-)
Note : I already received some suggestions for Europe but the climate makes me looking a little further. ;-)

I would like to take lessons in the morning (2-3h) for 5d and course play sometimes in the afternoon

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,

_Fred_

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 schley

schley

Love ya don't tell ya enough!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58583
  • Handicap:12.3
GolfWRX Likes : 275

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

View Post_Fred_, on 10 February 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

Hi gents,

I am doing some research for a golf break during March / April (in UAE) and I would like to benefit from your advise. :-)
Note : I already received some suggestions for Europe but the climate makes me looking a little further. ;-)

I would like to take lessons in the morning (2-3h) for 5d and course play sometimes in the afternoon

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,

_Fred_

I did some lessons from the Montegomerie course pros and it was OK, not great.  Nice facility however.  They have pros during that time of the year pretty much all the top courses there.  Els, Jumeriah, Emirates.

#3 _Fred_

_Fred_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287435
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:23 PM

Looks like most of them only offer individual lessons. I would prefer something more structured - in group.
Any experience in that area?

#4 schley

schley

Love ya don't tell ya enough!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58583
  • Handicap:12.3
GolfWRX Likes : 275

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:17 AM

View Post_Fred_, on 10 February 2018 - 05:23 PM, said:

Looks like most of them only offer individual lessons. I would prefer something more structured - in group.
Any experience in that area?

Nope.

You can purchase a lot of individual lessons, which is what I did.  I had a lesson in the morning and played right after.  A group will not be as beneficial as a indy for sure, so I would advise contact them adn say I want 10 hours of lessons what kind of deal can you make?  Then throw on you want to play the course and they may throw in a free round or so.

Don't forget about Abu Dhabi either, which IMO has the two nicest courses Yas Links and Saadiyat Island.  You could go there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors