Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fedex Smart Post

Really?

31 replies to this topic

#31 brew4eagle

brew4eagle

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12175
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:jdbrewer
GolfWRX Likes : 511

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

View PostCEPick, on 11 February 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

View Postbrew4eagle, on 11 February 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

I talked to ebay again.  They said the package was billed at 20 lbs.  Darn thing only weighed 8 lbs!  I had shipped this in early Jan before FedEx switched SmartPost to dimensional weighting and so the only explanation is an erroneous weighing by FedEx.  Fortunately ebay gave me a credit of $20 which mostly covered the difference.  I'll never use SmartPost again, that's for sure.

Glad you were able to figure it out!

Dimensional changes went into effect Jan 5th.

Thought it was Jan 22nd?

Edited by brew4eagle, 11 February 2018 - 09:55 PM.

PING i20 10.5*
TaylorMade M2 '17 15*
Adams a7 19*
PING G25 23*
Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 5-P
Vokey SM6 52.08F*, 58.08M*
Cameron Studio Select Newport '08

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 jayman2982

jayman2982

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22108
GolfWRX Likes : 205

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

Whelp, the saga continues.

Recap: Bought a mint M1 440 from TMPO, arrived head in plastic but a big gash in the white paint, and non matching head cover(called to purchase and was assured a matching on would be sent).

Call TMPO and send them a pic of the gouge. Guy says no worries they'll ship one out next day air. The head cover will come from another whse and might take a week to get to me but they'll send one. Get a confirmation that an item is being sent and would be here today. Get an email this morning that I'll get another package from Utah through the worst way to ship an item ever (Smartpost).

Go to my parents to pick up the package and its just the head cover. Seems that when they processed my return only the head cover was overnighted and the driver is yet again hanging out it BumF Georgia.

Celled TMPO and they apologized for the mess up and are sending me a coupon of some sort for the delay. To be hones Im annoyed but it is what it is. Things happen. I will definitely do business with them again. Never waited more than a couple of minutes to talk to a human and are very prompt with emails.
Not all who wander are lost.

M1 440 8.5 Kuru Kage X
TEE cb2 15 X
Taylormade M1 5 wood speeder S
Cobra amp cell pro 3-pw X100
Cobra Tour Trusty 53-58 X100
T.P Mills RS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors