Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Eavesdropping question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ManBearPig98

ManBearPig98

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124322
  • Ebay ID:clevelandgolfstore
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:22 PM

Up until this afternoon, I was the president of our local golf course board.  I was a very lame duck president.  Here is my question:

Last week a member of the board, not an officer, put up some recording devices in our clubhouse.  I wasn't informed, nor was the only employee informed.  These devices had the ability to transmit audio along with video.  This board member then proceeded to listen/maybe record a conversation between the superintendent and a private individual in the clubhouse.  The board member then told/showed the audio to another board member.  They confronted the super.  I was told after the fact. Here is the law in ND:

http://www.legis.nd....dest=12p1-15-02

I'm not going to pursue legal penalties, even if what was done was illegal, but I want to know if any lawyers can tell me if this activity was illegal.

Chris

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors