Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * - - - 4 votes

Shout out to PGA Superstore!!


131 replies to this topic

#91 rgk5

rgk5

    rgk5(OLB)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3525
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario. Edmond, Oklahoma
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 1234

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:27 AM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Cobra F7 Driver still 249.99 at PGA Superstore ��

That equates to $317 Can.

Cobra F8+ 9.5*, Project X Even Flow Blue 65 R

Cobra F8 3-4 wood 14.5*, NV Blue 70 R

Ping G400 hybrids 19*, 22*, Alta 70 R

Callaway Rogue Pro 5-pw, Recoil F3

Miura "Mind The Gap" 51*, Rogue Proto 115 S

Ping Glide 1.0 55*, CFS Wedge flex

Ping Glide Stealth 58*, Alta 70 R

Wilson Staff South Side Grant Park 34"

Tour Velvet Grips


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#92 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:39 AM

View Postrgk5, on 09 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Cobra F7 Driver still 249.99 at PGA Superstore ��

That equates to $317 Can.
although a lot can change in a short period of time.
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

2

#93 rgk5

rgk5

    rgk5(OLB)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3525
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario. Edmond, Oklahoma
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 1234

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

View Postrgk5, on 09 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Cobra F7 Driver still 249.99 at PGA Superstore ��

That equates to $317 Can.
although a lot can change in a short period of time.

You are correct.  At today's exchange rate the price is now $315, a massive drop of .006 per cent.

Cobra F8+ 9.5*, Project X Even Flow Blue 65 R

Cobra F8 3-4 wood 14.5*, NV Blue 70 R

Ping G400 hybrids 19*, 22*, Alta 70 R

Callaway Rogue Pro 5-pw, Recoil F3

Miura "Mind The Gap" 51*, Rogue Proto 115 S

Ping Glide 1.0 55*, CFS Wedge flex

Ping Glide Stealth 58*, Alta 70 R

Wilson Staff South Side Grant Park 34"

Tour Velvet Grips


3

#94 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:50 AM

View Postrgk5, on 09 February 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

View Postrgk5, on 09 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Cobra F7 Driver still 249.99 at PGA Superstore ��

That equates to $317 Can.
although a lot can change in a short period of time.

You are correct.  At today's exchange rate the price is now $315, a massive drop of .006 per cent.
i was thinking more about the advertised price, but with Trudeau running the show up here anything could happen and that would be bad for all peoplekind
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

4

#95 nsxguy

nsxguy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431858
  • Joined: 07/08/2016
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1822

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 09 February 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 08 February 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

View Posthalliedog, on 08 February 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 08 February 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

Yeah this is a shout-out thread for people doing good things. If you don't think it's a good idea to do that it's cool with me. Not sure what you mean by blocked list and don't care. I have decided to move on from the other guys including asking them to remove my leaderboard account from their system. Waste of time explaining that again like everyone wants me to do that right.

Once again, what good things have "the people" (PGASS) done for you, other than responding to you emails/phone calls?

Blocked List refers to "Problem" buyers/sellers who demand way too much, and even if they're willing to buy high or sell low, you'd just rather not deal with them.  Not saying that is you, but maybe the GT Manager thinks that for some reason?  Totally within your rights to distance yourself from them, and remove your customer loyalty info, so no hard feelings there.

Just feels like there is more to this, and knowing this place, some North-of-the-Border super sleuth will get the other side of the story?  It's already been posted by more than a few GT customers that they would never receive the type of customer service you did just lends to the possibility they just didn't want you in there any more, so it's a WIN/WIN for both parties!
15 plus years of store loyalty on my end gone down the drain doesn't feel like win to me. But what can yah do right

The only reason it's "down the drain" is because you've escalated it to that level. If you've been a loyal customer for 15 years then they must have been doing something right. So you throw that away over one incident?  That's obviously well within your rights to do so, but it really appears to me you're being the shortsighted one here. Again that old adage that I've mentioned, as well as someone else, "cutting off your nose to spite your face" really seems applicable.

It's 100% your decision on how you react and deal, I think we all agree on that. But in the end, you're going to miss them more than they're going to miss you.
thanks for the comments but as mentioned somewhere in all of this it's not based on one incident. Their service has steadily gone down hill for quite sometime (opinion of mine of course). I get the feeling that I was expected to just continue shopping there regardless of the outcome however companies do not get money automatically because they offer a service and I expect that everyone feels the same on here about that. This didn't escalate quickly ( again an opinion of mine ) it took a week. Our first encounter was simple and short, while it didn't go my way there was no bitching or whining about the amount of money spent or how much I earn or do you know who I am mentality. It did escalate from there yes indeed however the final straw was a manager who was on the phone saying that he agreed with me that he didn't want my money and didn't want to even call me... now I am supposed to say ok I'll spend my money in your store? Does that sound like good customer service? In my opinion no however there are obviously people who say yes it is. So here we are lol.

A few questions.

Why is it you tell people you want this thread to stay on point and YOU go off topic. (I know, I know, you have to answer everybody - well, almost everybody :lol: )

Why do you tell ME to "go find it yourself" but to DSS you recap the entire story all over again. It's not like he asked you to. :lol:

Why didn't you post your "shout out" and PM the Mods to close it down ? Surely you didn't think it would be one big Kumbaya. Oh, wait. You DID, didn't you ?  :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why all the "why are you guys picking on me ?" and then you post "Cobra F7 Driver still 249.99 at PGA Superstore" ? That's a rhetorical question BTW - you obviously are loving the attention.

I can't help hoping PGATSS will say "What ? Who are you again ?" :o when you get there but I'm guessing you'll get what they told you you would. So you'll "get away with one". More's the pity. :(

Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus Black "60" 6.0
Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff

Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
Titleist AVX

5

#96 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:23 PM

Nah
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

6

#97 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

thanks for the comments but as mentioned somewhere in all of this it's not based on one incident. Their service has steadily gone down hill for quite sometime (opinion of mine of course).
OK...please provide me some examples how Golftown's customer service has been steadily going downhill.
As a long time Golftown consumer, I have not noticed any decreases or changes in their service. There are always plenty of staff in any of the stores I have visited in BC, Alberta and Ontario and everyone is always willing to help and professional.

I'm sure the two Golftown employees who have posted in the 3 related threads would also be interested to read your reply.

7

#98 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

thanks for the comments but as mentioned somewhere in all of this it's not based on one incident. Their service has steadily gone down hill for quite sometime (opinion of mine of course).
OK...please provide me some examples how Golftown's customer service has been steadily going downhill.
As a long time Golftown consumer, I have not noticed any decreases or changes in their service. There are always plenty of staff in any of the stores I have visited in BC, Alberta and Ontario and everyone is always willing to help and professional.

I'm sure the two Golftown employees who have posted in the 3 related threads would also be interested to read your reply.
well wouldnít it be more beneficial in this case based on the subject of the thread for you to give a shout-out to Golftown for the good customer service that you have received. And please be specific as I am sure the Golftown employees would appreciate it. Throw in some names, locations, specific purchases, pro shop work done, etc.
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

8

#99 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 11,991 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
  • Joined: 11/30/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 8228

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

thanks for the comments but as mentioned somewhere in all of this it's not based on one incident. Their service has steadily gone down hill for quite sometime (opinion of mine of course).
OK...please provide me some examples how Golftown's customer service has been steadily going downhill.
As a long time Golftown consumer, I have not noticed any decreases or changes in their service. There are always plenty of staff in any of the stores I have visited in BC, Alberta and Ontario and everyone is always willing to help and professional.

I'm sure the two Golftown employees who have posted in the 3 related threads would also be interested to read your reply.
well wouldn’t it be more beneficial in this case based on the subject of the thread for you to give a shout-out to Golftown for the good customer service that you have received. And please be specific as I am sure the Golftown employees would appreciate it. Throw in some names, locations, specific purchases, pro shop work done, etc.

That’s one of the best question dodges I’ve ever seen here! ����. Once a new thread gets posted, no matter how much the author wants to control, it takes on a life of its own. And will veer off in numerous directions. Despite attempts to steer it.
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

9

#100 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:44 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

thanks for the comments but as mentioned somewhere in all of this it's not based on one incident. Their service has steadily gone down hill for quite sometime (opinion of mine of course).
OK...please provide me some examples how Golftown's customer service has been steadily going downhill.
As a long time Golftown consumer, I have not noticed any decreases or changes in their service. There are always plenty of staff in any of the stores I have visited in BC, Alberta and Ontario and everyone is always willing to help and professional.

I'm sure the two Golftown employees who have posted in the 3 related threads would also be interested to read your reply.
well wouldn't it be more beneficial in this case based on the subject of the thread for you to give a shout-out to Golftown for the good customer service that you have received. And please be specific as I am sure the Golftown employees would appreciate it. Throw in some names, locations, specific purchases, pro shop work done, etc.
I think most reading these threads are not surprised including myself.......that you can't demonstrate when asked...to provide examples how Golftown's service has gone downhill.

Ok...I'll answer your question....I'll give you 3 positive Golftown experiences.
1) I had a store credit a few years ago...Golftown was transitioning through some policy changes....I had them install a shaft for me during the Christmas holidays...I wanted to use my store credit to pay for it...they needed to get HQ in Markham, Ontario to release my store credit....because it was during the holidays....they were having difficulty getting someone to release my credit...so the employee told me the install was free of charge rather than wait for a reply from HQ because many employees take extended holidays during Christmas.
2) Went to the repair counter one day to to buy 2 shaft extensions...the employee handed me 2...I asked how the front cashier could scan these into the system for payments..and he said....don't worry about it.
3) On another day....asked if I could swap for a similar shaft I saw in a R15 driver in their demo bin...it was the same shaft I had in my driver but 10 gms lighter which I wanted....I gave him my shaft and he provided me the other shaft....he had to create new stickers to do the swap.
4) Bought some grips a couple of years ago that were already on clearance....found them lying around in the garage in early 2017...went to Golftown and asked if I could return without a receipt...the employee scanned them...and gave me the lowest price as a credit and I bought some other grips....no need for a GM to be involved to process the exchange for grips.
5) Many years ago....broke the shaft in my Callaway X14.... 4 iron shaft....I didn't even buy the club there....rather than say they couldn't me...they took my 4 iron....sent it down to Callaway for repair...it came back...I paid $40 for the repair.

I don't know you...but......considering how much money you have said you spent at Golftown .........and the staff must know you reasonably well....I can only guess...... that for some reason....the staff at Golftown don't like you and they were unwilling to assist you with a standard practice of taking a new F7 with a Golftown sticker .......scan it....and offer you a $299 Cdn same day credit for you to purchase something else that day.

Edited by KBong, 09 February 2018 - 05:56 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#101 KBong

KBong

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 842

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:03 PM

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

That’s one of the best question dodges I’ve ever seen here! ����. Once a new thread gets posted, no matter how much the author wants to control, it takes on a life of its own. And will veer off in numerous directions. Despite attempts to steer it.
This!
+100000000

It wouldn't surprise if cliffhanger is trolling us....made up a story and laughing at all of us how we are all getting s*cking into this.

I love the threads were members post something in order to get some sympathies...it back fires ......and they get roasted.
Hope you and others remember the thread where a member created a thread ......he was so upset that while things were really slow and all were waiting to hit their approach shots...... that a playing partner's 6 year old daughter who was just riding in the cart with dad...step out of the cart to do some cart wheels....the OP was really upset about it....LMAO.

11

#102 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:18 PM

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

Thatís one of the best question dodges Iíve ever seen here! ����. Once a new thread gets posted, no matter how much the author wants to control, it takes on a life of its own. And will veer off in numerous directions. Despite attempts to steer it.
This!
+100000000

It wouldn't surprise if cliffhanger is trolling us....made up a story and laughing at all of us how we are all getting s*cking into this.

I love the threads were members post something in order to get some sympathies...it back fires ......and they get roasted.
Hope you and others remember the thread where a member created a thread ......he was so upset that while things were really slow and all were waiting to hit their approach shots...... that a playing partner's 6 year old daughter who was just riding in the cart with dad...step out of the cart to do some cart wheels....the OP was really upset about it....LMAO.
this was a shout out thread and not a sympathy cry. I do appreciate the positive comments regarding the Golftown service and I am sure they do as well. The reason why I choose not to answer the question regarding ongoing customer service issues is simple... what will anyone benefit from that? more negative comments is all we will get. Keep trying to make jabs at me I donít mind. Itís really simple if you donít agree then say so, but how about doing it without trying to insult me or bore us to death with your assumptions that are really meaningless. Itís like we have a ďlooperĒ pedal on and we are on steady repeat mode. But hey you really called me out man. I fail to see what that has to do with giving PGA Superstore some praise... but good on you nonetheless man!!! Maybe I should start a thread praising you, then maybe I might get some love.
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

12

#103 Londoner

Londoner

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 917

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

That's one of the best question dodges I've ever seen here! ����. Once a new thread gets posted, no matter how much the author wants to control, it takes on a life of its own. And will veer off in numerous directions. Despite attempts to steer it.
This!
+100000000

It wouldn't surprise if cliffhanger is trolling us....made up a story and laughing at all of us how we are all getting s*cking into this.

I love the threads were members post something in order to get some sympathies...it back fires ......and they get roasted.
Hope you and others remember the thread where a member created a thread ......he was so upset that while things were really slow and all were waiting to hit their approach shots...... that a playing partner's 6 year old daughter who was just riding in the cart with dad...step out of the cart to do some cart wheels....the OP was really upset about it....LMAO.
this was a shout out thread and not a sympathy cry. I do appreciate the positive comments regarding the Golftown service and I am sure they do as well. The reason why I choose not to answer the question regarding ongoing customer service issues is simple... what will anyone benefit from that? more negative comments is all we will get. Keep trying to make jabs at me I don't mind. It's really simple if you don't agree then say so, but how about doing it without trying to insult me or bore us to death with your assumptions that are really meaningless. It's like we have a "looper" pedal on and we are on steady repeat mode. But hey you really called me out man. I fail to see what that has to do with giving PGA Superstore some praise... but good on you nonetheless man!!! Maybe I should start a thread praising you, then maybe I might get some love.
Wow. You wanna read that back to yourself?
Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

13

#104 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

View PostLondoner, on 09 February 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

That's one of the best question dodges I've ever seen here! ����. Once a new thread gets posted, no matter how much the author wants to control, it takes on a life of its own. And will veer off in numerous directions. Despite attempts to steer it.
This!
+100000000

It wouldn't surprise if cliffhanger is trolling us....made up a story and laughing at all of us how we are all getting s*cking into this.

I love the threads were members post something in order to get some sympathies...it back fires ......and they get roasted.
Hope you and others remember the thread where a member created a thread ......he was so upset that while things were really slow and all were waiting to hit their approach shots...... that a playing partner's 6 year old daughter who was just riding in the cart with dad...step out of the cart to do some cart wheels....the OP was really upset about it....LMAO.
this was a shout out thread and not a sympathy cry. I do appreciate the positive comments regarding the Golftown service and I am sure they do as well. The reason why I choose not to answer the question regarding ongoing customer service issues is simple... what will anyone benefit from that? more negative comments is all we will get. Keep trying to make jabs at me I don't mind. It's really simple if you don't agree then say so, but how about doing it without trying to insult me or bore us to death with your assumptions that are really meaningless. It's like we have a "looper" pedal on and we are on steady repeat mode. But hey you really called me out man. I fail to see what that has to do with giving PGA Superstore some praise... but good on you nonetheless man!!! Maybe I should start a thread praising you, then maybe I might get some love.
Wow. You wanna read that back to yourself?
no need... you read it and replied to it. 🤪
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

14

#105 Londoner

Londoner

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 917

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:28 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

View PostLondoner, on 09 February 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 09 February 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostKBong, on 09 February 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

That's one of the best question dodges I've ever seen here! ����. Once a new thread gets posted, no matter how much the author wants to control, it takes on a life of its own. And will veer off in numerous directions. Despite attempts to steer it.
This!
+100000000

It wouldn't surprise if cliffhanger is trolling us....made up a story and laughing at all of us how we are all getting s*cking into this.

I love the threads were members post something in order to get some sympathies...it back fires ......and they get roasted.
Hope you and others remember the thread where a member created a thread ......he was so upset that while things were really slow and all were waiting to hit their approach shots...... that a playing partner's 6 year old daughter who was just riding in the cart with dad...step out of the cart to do some cart wheels....the OP was really upset about it....LMAO.
this was a shout out thread and not a sympathy cry. I do appreciate the positive comments regarding the Golftown service and I am sure they do as well. The reason why I choose not to answer the question regarding ongoing customer service issues is simple... what will anyone benefit from that? more negative comments is all we will get. Keep trying to make jabs at me I don't mind. It's really simple if you don't agree then say so, but how about doing it without trying to insult me or bore us to death with your assumptions that are really meaningless. It's like we have a "looper" pedal on and we are on steady repeat mode. But hey you really called me out man. I fail to see what that has to do with giving PGA Superstore some praise... but good on you nonetheless man!!! Maybe I should start a thread praising you, then maybe I might get some love.
Wow. You wanna read that back to yourself?
no need... you read it and replied to it. ��
yep, we understand. You got what you wanted.

Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

15

#106 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

Well the PGA Superstore came through as they indeed stated that they would. The F7 Driver was returned for 249.99 against a 917 D3 Driver and 917 F3 3 wood. Grabbed a hat and some spikes for my foot joys. Spent 480 US dollars and I will be coming back to fill in that Hybrid or 5 wood gap and some new shoes. They have gained a new customer for life. The selection by the way blows those other guys in Canada out of the water.

Edited by cliffhanger, 18 February 2018 - 03:55 PM.

What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

16

#107 sandtrap

sandtrap

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115880
  • Joined: 10/07/2010
  • Location:Warrenville IL
  • Ebay ID:sandtrap14
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:55 PM

After the 3 threads on this did they say they were expecting you?
The pgatss guys read these threads and I’m sure are pretty happy with all of exposure and good will.

17

#108 halliedog

halliedog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
  • Location:Akron OH
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 711

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 18 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Well the PGA Superstore came through as they indeed stated that they would. The F7 Driver was returned for 249.99 against a 917 D3 Driver and 917 F3 3 wood. Grabbed a hat and some spikes for my foot joys. Spent 480 US dollars and I will be coming back to fill in that Hybrid or 5 wood gap and some new shoes. They have gained a new customer for life. The selection by the way blows those other guys in Canada out of the water.

A guy with your kind of disposable income replaces spikes?  Come on man - not many WRXers are near your tax bracket, but lost/worn spikes = new shoes!  This post just makes this seem even more fishy.
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880

18

#109 nsxguy

nsxguy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431858
  • Joined: 07/08/2016
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1822

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 18 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Well the PGA Superstore came through as they indeed stated that they would. The F7 Driver was returned for 249.99 against a 917 D3 Driver and 917 F3 3 wood. Grabbed a hat and some spikes for my foot joys. Spent 480 US dollars and I will be coming back to fill in that Hybrid or 5 wood gap and some new shoes. They have gained a new customer for life. The selection by the way blows those other guys in Canada out of the water.

I figured they'd honor their corporate decision. Good for them.

Edited by nsxguy, 18 February 2018 - 10:22 PM.

Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus Black "60" 6.0
Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff

Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
Titleist AVX

19

#110 Londoner

Londoner

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483738
  • Joined: 10/07/2017
  • Location:Sheffield England
  • Handicap:14
  • Ebay ID:Woofwoof666
GolfWRX Likes : 917

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:32 AM

I cant tell you how pleased I am that this has been resolved.
Maybe now I can get a decent nights sleep.

Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
ping anser
Titleist sm6 50 +54
Cleveland 60

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#111 wobgon

wobgon

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54137
  • Joined: 04/20/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 5169

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:52 AM

No new thread about your experience at the big new shiny store?

21

#112 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:19 PM

View Postnsxguy, on 18 February 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 18 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Well the PGA Superstore came through as they indeed stated that they would. The F7 Driver was returned for 249.99 against a 917 D3 Driver and 917 F3 3 wood. Grabbed a hat and some spikes for my foot joys. Spent 480 US dollars and I will be coming back to fill in that Hybrid or 5 wood gap and some new shoes. They have gained a new customer for life. The selection by the way blows those other guys in Canada out of the water.

I figured they'd honor their corporate decision. Good for them.
it was up to the store manager to accept or decline. The decision didnít come their head office.
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

22

#113 nsxguy

nsxguy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431858
  • Joined: 07/08/2016
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1822

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 04 February 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

I was having an issue returning a driver my wife purchased for me at the store that i have been dealing with for as long as they have existed. I have spent more money there than i can remember. I didn't have a receipt however that is all documented in another post.

Earlier this week i reached out to the PGA Superstore head office and within 10 minutes i received a reply from one of their reps. It was brought to my attention that they have asimilar policy as Golftown in Canada with regards to exchanges without a receipt however they would forward my email to the store where i will be vacationing this month. They leave it up to the store manager to make the call.

About 10 minutes after that i received an email from Steven who is the Orlando location GM. He informed me that they will in fact take the driver on exchange for the current price of the club on the day i walk into the store. Also i have to spend that credit on that day. I thanked Steven very much and i look forward to going to the store the very day i arrive in orlando.

Now lets be clear, i not only do not live anywhere near Orlando, i don't even live in the country in which they operate and there is really no need for them to do this for me. And this all happened within 1 hour. It took 6 days and a couple of emails to Golftown's head office for the GM of the store to call me... and in the end Golftowns offer was less than what the PGA Superstore was willing to give me without ever really spending any amount of money in their stores. That is customer service... they have a new customer for life. What they are doing for me has blown me away, i didn't expect it and i certainly appreciate it. Golf town has lost this guy's business for life. I have spent so much more than what i had ever returned or tried to exchange.

I look forward to getting to Orlando and getting my new clubs. Thanks again to Steven in Orlando and RJ from customer service who initially responded to my email. My initial intent was to buy a driver and 3 wood... now i am thinking i'll add a 5 wood or hybrid... and maybe a pair of shoes or two... Sorry Golftown but you absolutely suck.

Regards,

Wendell

View Postcliffhanger, on 19 February 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postnsxguy, on 18 February 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 18 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Well the PGA Superstore came through as they indeed stated that they would. The F7 Driver was returned for 249.99 against a 917 D3 Driver and 917 F3 3 wood. Grabbed a hat and some spikes for my foot joys. Spent 480 US dollars and I will be coming back to fill in that Hybrid or 5 wood gap and some new shoes. They have gained a new customer for life. The selection by the way blows those other guys in Canada out of the water.

I figured they'd honor their corporate decision. Good for them.
it was up to the store manager to accept or decline. The decision didn't come their head office.

Of course the store manager would have the final say as he's the one that will actually SEE the item.

And while I'm sure the store manager has a certain latitude in "bending breaking" the store's rules occasionally for relatively minor things here and there, I'd have to wonder if the manager would have the authority to break them this badly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, without corporate's OK.

But whatever. As I said, "Good for them" (I guess).
Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus Black "60" 6.0
Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff

Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
Titleist AVX

23

#114 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

View Postnsxguy, on 19 February 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 04 February 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

I was having an issue returning a driver my wife purchased for me at the store that i have been dealing with for as long as they have existed. I have spent more money there than i can remember. I didn't have a receipt however that is all documented in another post.

Earlier this week i reached out to the PGA Superstore head office and within 10 minutes i received a reply from one of their reps. It was brought to my attention that they have asimilar policy as Golftown in Canada with regards to exchanges without a receipt however they would forward my email to the store where i will be vacationing this month. They leave it up to the store manager to make the call.

About 10 minutes after that i received an email from Steven who is the Orlando location GM. He informed me that they will in fact take the driver on exchange for the current price of the club on the day i walk into the store. Also i have to spend that credit on that day. I thanked Steven very much and i look forward to going to the store the very day i arrive in orlando.

Now lets be clear, i not only do not live anywhere near Orlando, i don't even live in the country in which they operate and there is really no need for them to do this for me. And this all happened within 1 hour. It took 6 days and a couple of emails to Golftown's head office for the GM of the store to call me... and in the end Golftowns offer was less than what the PGA Superstore was willing to give me without ever really spending any amount of money in their stores. That is customer service... they have a new customer for life. What they are doing for me has blown me away, i didn't expect it and i certainly appreciate it. Golf town has lost this guy's business for life. I have spent so much more than what i had ever returned or tried to exchange.

I look forward to getting to Orlando and getting my new clubs. Thanks again to Steven in Orlando and RJ from customer service who initially responded to my email. My initial intent was to buy a driver and 3 wood... now i am thinking i'll add a 5 wood or hybrid... and maybe a pair of shoes or two... Sorry Golftown but you absolutely suck.

Regards,

Wendell

View Postcliffhanger, on 19 February 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postnsxguy, on 18 February 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 18 February 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Well the PGA Superstore came through as they indeed stated that they would. The F7 Driver was returned for 249.99 against a 917 D3 Driver and 917 F3 3 wood. Grabbed a hat and some spikes for my foot joys. Spent 480 US dollars and I will be coming back to fill in that Hybrid or 5 wood gap and some new shoes. They have gained a new customer for life. The selection by the way blows those other guys in Canada out of the water.

I figured they'd honor their corporate decision. Good for them.
it was up to the store manager to accept or decline. The decision didn't come their head office.

Of course the store manager would have the final say as he's the one that will actually SEE the item.

And while I'm sure the store manager has a certain latitude in "bending breaking" the store's rules occasionally for relatively minor things here and there, I'd have to wonder if the manager would have the authority to break them this badly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, without corporate's OK.

But whatever. As I said, "Good for them" (I guess).
i think your misunderstanding how this went down... and your very salty about it for some reason.
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

24

#115 nsxguy

nsxguy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431858
  • Joined: 07/08/2016
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1822

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:49 PM

View Postcliffhanger, on 19 February 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postnsxguy, on 19 February 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

View Postcliffhanger, on 04 February 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

I was having an issue returning a driver my wife purchased for me at the store that i have been dealing with for as long as they have existed. I have spent more money there than i can remember. I didn't have a receipt however that is all documented in another post.

Earlier this week i reached out to the PGA Superstore head office and within 10 minutes i received a reply from one of their reps. It was brought to my attention that they have asimilar policy as Golftown in Canada with regards to exchanges without a receipt however they would forward my email to the store where i will be vacationing this month. They leave it up to the store manager to make the call.

About 10 minutes after that i received an email from Steven who is the Orlando location GM. He informed me that they will in fact take the driver on exchange for the current price of the club on the day i walk into the store. Also i have to spend that credit on that day. I thanked Steven very much and i look forward to going to the store the very day i arrive in orlando.

Now lets be clear, i not only do not live anywhere near Orlando, i don't even live in the country in which they operate and there is really no need for them to do this for me. And this all happened within 1 hour. It took 6 days and a couple of emails to Golftown's head office for the GM of the store to call me... and in the end Golftowns offer was less than what the PGA Superstore was willing to give me without ever really spending any amount of money in their stores. That is customer service... they have a new customer for life. What they are doing for me has blown me away, i didn't expect it and i certainly appreciate it. Golf town has lost this guy's business for life. I have spent so much more than what i had ever returned or tried to exchange.

I look forward to getting to Orlando and getting my new clubs. Thanks again to Steven in Orlando and RJ from customer service who initially responded to my email. My initial intent was to buy a driver and 3 wood... now i am thinking i'll add a 5 wood or hybrid... and maybe a pair of shoes or two... Sorry Golftown but you absolutely suck.

Regards,

Wendell

View Postcliffhanger, on 19 February 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

it was up to the store manager to accept or decline. The decision didn't come their head office.

Of course the store manager would have the final say as he's the one that will actually SEE the item.

And while I'm sure the store manager has a certain latitude in "bending breaking" the store's rules occasionally for relatively minor things here and there, I'd have to wonder if the manager would have the authority to break them this badly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, without corporate's OK.

But whatever. As I said, "Good for them" (I guess).
i think your misunderstanding how this went down... and your very salty about it for some reason.

See ? And I think you're misunderstanding my take on this. Not salty at all. No skin off my nose. You yourself wrote you "reached out to the PGA Superstore head office". And you believe "corporate" had nothing to do with this or that anyone reading what you wrote should know same.

So perhaps my "misunderstanding" comes from a poor explanation ?  But you keep dancin' the dance. You do it really well.

Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus Black "60" 6.0
Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff

Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
Titleist AVX

25

#116 cliffhanger

cliffhanger

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133399
  • Joined: 07/18/2011
  • Location:spruce grove alberta
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 892

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

I find it funny that you highlight the points that are in between the most important point that the person in the initial email indicated that they have a similar policy to the company I was originally dealing with. You continue to push this "I have it all figured out" however it's not skin off your nose. Call it what you like and for whatever reason you like. The truth is it was left in the manager's hands and of course their head office was involved in one way or another... I fail to see why that makes what happened any less great on their behalf. You, along with several others in this thread are very salty for some reason. I like the "good for them" point though. I also thought going to the other guys in Canada was also good for them. But we know how that played out. I have nothing but positive things to say about the PGA Superstore and it's really unfortunate that a positive shout out is frowned upon.
What's In The Bag This Week:

Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 deg driver with TS Atmos Blue 6 (45 inch)
Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood 15 deg with TS Atmos Blue 7 (42.75 inch)
Taylormade 790 3 iron with DG 105
Mizuno MP18 Blades 4-PW with PX LZ
Mizuno T7 50 and 54 deg wedges with PX LZ
Cameron Newport 3 @ 34 inch
Chrome Soft X ball

26

#117 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:bschultz0170
GolfWRX Likes : 3775

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:35 PM

This is still going on? You guys should just get married.

(because this silly spat has been going on far longer than any of my wife and my stupid spats)

Edited by GoIrish17, 19 February 2018 - 11:36 PM.

Winter Bag
Driver:
Ping G400 LST Evenflow Black 65
Fairway: SLDR 15° Fujikura Fuel 70
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° Speeder HB 8.8
Driving Iron: Mizuno MP18 MMC Fli-Hi 4 iron Accra Fx 300H
Irons: Adams CB3 satin 5-pw Recoil 110 Prototype
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 raw 48°, 54°, 60° KBS 610 125
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
Putter: Piretti Potenza II black


WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

27

#118 nsxguy

nsxguy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431858
  • Joined: 07/08/2016
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1822

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:24 AM

View Postcliffhanger, on 19 February 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

I find it funny that you highlight the points that are in between the most important point that the person in the initial email indicated that they have a similar policy to the company I was originally dealing with. You continue to push this "I have it all figured out" however it's not skin off your nose. Call it what you like and for whatever reason you like. The truth is it was left in the manager's hands and of course their head office was involved in one way or another... I fail to see why that makes what happened any less great on their behalf. You, along with several others in this thread are very salty for some reason. I like the "good for them" point though. I also thought going to the other guys in Canada was also good for them. But we know how that played out. I have nothing but positive things to say about the PGA Superstore and it's really unfortunate that a positive shout out is frowned upon.

Actually I find it funny you keep trying to shuck and jive trying to confuse people.

A brief (you're all welcome BTW :lol: ) recap and then we're I'm done.

You wake up the thread with "They came through". As expected BTW, no problem.

I say "I figured corporate would come through"

And then YOU had to go on with,,,,,,,, blah, blah, blah, instead of just leaving it be.

So I show you where YOU posted what you did to back up my "corporate" point and that's not enough for you EVEN THOUGH you just now "admitted" that corporate was involved.


And BTW, the "positive shout out" was NEVER frowned upon. By anybody. It was your shuckin' and jivin' trying to get away with something, successfully as it turned out, when you should've just taken your medicine in the first place for YOUR mistake. Instead of getting someone else to pay for YOUR mistake.

Take care. And enjoy the new sticks.
Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus Black "60" 6.0
Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff

Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
Titleist AVX

28

#119 BB28403

BB28403

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369711
  • Joined: 04/06/2015
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 514

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:19 AM

Have I got a gem for All!  Please Enjoy!  I wish I knew this guy,  he's a trip!
https://youtu.be/I8EAdVMepms

29

#120 straightshot7

straightshot7

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66294
  • Joined: 09/23/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 2659

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:36 AM

View PostBB28403, on 20 February 2018 - 02:19 AM, said:

Have I got a gem for All!  Please Enjoy!  I wish I knew this guy,  he's a trip!
https://youtu.be/I8EAdVMepms

Lol he's classic. Somehow I found myself watching 9 mins before I realized what had happened. I was captivated. So many putters. So many bags. So many gloves.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors