Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Cancun golf courses

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 REDOG1473

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Member #: 53639
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

Headed to Playa Mujeres, Mexico in the middle of July. Has anoyone played the new Greg Norman course Playa Mujeres golf club? Please let me know what you think and if it is worth playing.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

#2 Fred78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Member #: 19935

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:46 AM

Played it last july.
The golfcourse was OK but that area is still in major development...
It looked to me that the golfcourse was the only thing that was already finished.

I strongly advice you play the El Cameleon course.
It's the course that also host a tournament of the PGA tour.

#3 tombe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Member #: 59623

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

Hello everybody!!!
My name is Tom and I want to share with you the unforgettable experience that I had when I played Golf in Mexico, in one of the most extraordinary where I ever played.  My friends and I decide to take some days of vacations so we search on the internet options, so we can travel to one of the countries with more natural diversity on the world. We were gratefully surprised, when we found Discover Golf Mexico (www.discovergolfmexico.com) and see that they offer exactly the thing we were looking for. Luxury hotels and the best golf courses in Mexico. Besides that, they also offer different activities that make more attractive your visit to the country. We bought a package for 7 days and we chose to play in two golf courses: the Camaleon Maykoba and the golf course of the Hilton Hotel. I liked a lot the Camaleon for the complexity of the course. And in this golf course is the only one where you can play a phase of the LPGA.  Regarding to the Hilton Golf course I liked a lot the spectacular landscape that this offer in one side the Nichupte lagoon and in the other side the Caribbean Sea. Furthermore of three rounds of golf, we went to a lot of impressive places: Xcaret and Tulum. Without any doubt Mexico is one of the best places that I have ever visited and I definitely want to come back the next year!!!!!

Best Regards

Edited by tombe, 07 July 2008 - 12:16 PM.

#4 HurtBirdBath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Member #: 414392

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

thank you so much Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors