Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

TW71 On Sale - Nike.com


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1345

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

Just a heads up, Nike is running 25% off clearance items and I just picked up a pair of TW71 for $88.25 out the door.

TS3 | 917 F2 | 915H 2&3 | 718 AP2 | Vokey SM6 52, 58 | Byron Morgan DH89

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 BlackM00Nlight

BlackM00Nlight

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 422626
  • Joined: 04/26/2016
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 1217

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:19 AM

no size 13's
Nike Vapor Fly 10.5 Tensei Blue 55 X
Nike Vapor Fly 15 Tensei Blue 65F X
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2-A wedge AMT X100 (plus 1/2" 3 up)
Nike Engage Dual Sole 58 DG S400 (plus 1/2" 3up)
Nike Origin B1-01 35" putter
Nike RZN Tour Platinum
Nike TW 71 White/Pure Platinum
Nike TW 71 Wolf Grey/University Red
Nike TW 15 University Red/Black

Nike TW 15 Metallic Silver/Black
Nike TW 15 Black/University Red
Nike TW 15 Midnight Navy/Black
Nike Lunar Vapor Storm Black/Solar Red
Nike Performance Cart IV Black/Silver
Nike Vapor Fly Umbrella
Bag Boy Tri-Swivel II Push-Cart Black

2

#3 bazinky

bazinky

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33287
  • Joined: 06/29/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 709

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

Loved the look of that shoe, they just never made it in my size. Bad Nike!
Cobra LTD @10.5 - UST Elements Chrome 6F4
Titleist 917 F2 16.5 @C1 (15.75) - MRC D+ Limited 80 S
Callaway X2Hot Pro @20 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
Callaway X2Hot Pro @23 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
Ping i20 5-UW - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
Ping Glide 54 SS - CFS Wedge S - Blue Dot
Ping Glide 58 ES - CFS Wedge S - Black Dot
Taylormade Spider Tour Red Half-Sightline - 35"

3

#4 net_worth

net_worth

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 441280
  • Joined: 09/22/2016
  • Location:MI
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

$82.48 shipped for me. Thanks for posting

4

#5 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,268 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 3799

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

How long do they run this sale?  I may have to pickup a white and black pair at this price.


5

#6 theboypinoy

theboypinoy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128768
  • Joined: 05/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 370

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:03 AM

 TheMoneyShot, on 30 January 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

How long do they run this sale?  I may have to pickup a white and black pair at this price.

Sale ends 2/1 at 11:59 PST

6

#7 Byrdman2230

Byrdman2230

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120942
  • Joined: 01/22/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:04 AM

How’s the fit? True to size?

7

#8 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115910
  • Joined: 10/08/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

They should be this price, they look like a $65 Nike shoe with tiger logo

8

#9 Mr. Wolfe

Mr. Wolfe

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101984
  • Joined: 01/14/2010
  • Handicap:9.4
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:55 AM

IMO, that is one of the nicest looking golf shoes in 10 years. Don't have my size...

Mr. Wolfe

Edited by Mr. Wolfe, 31 January 2018 - 09:56 AM.


9

#10 jay_dwight

jay_dwight

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25178
  • Joined: 02/07/2007
  • Location:Omaha, NE
  • Handicap:.1
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

 Byrdman2230, on 31 January 2018 - 03:04 AM, said:

Howís the fit? True to size?

1/2 size smaller. I love the fit however, very comfortable.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 pureroll

pureroll

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77995
  • Joined: 03/21/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:39 PM

Waterproof?

11

#12 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,268 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 3799

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

 Redjeep83, on 31 January 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

They should be this price, they look like a $65 Nike shoe with tiger logo

Personally, I think this is one of the best looking TW shoes ever.

12

#13 evoviiiyou

evoviiiyou

    evoviiiyou

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22585
  • Joined: 12/08/2006
  • Location:Chandler AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 652

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:06 PM

Hopefully this is a sign the 18ís are on their way for Masters week!
TaylorMade M4 10.5*, Aldila RIP Beta 60S 44.75" 10gram weight, Golf Pride TW BLK, D4
TaylorMade R11 TP 4-17*, Aldila RIP Beta TP 70S 42.25", Golf Pride TW BLK, D4
Mizuno JPX FliHi 3 Hybrid, Nippon Modus Tour 130S, Golf Pride TW WHT, D3
Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-9 Irons, PX LZ 6.0 SS1X, Golf Pride TW BLK, D3
Mizuno JPX900 Forged PW-GW, PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW BLK, D4
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 56-10, PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW BLK, D5
SeeMore M1B CS Conti Golf BLK/BLU RST, 30.25", SS Slim 3.0 CounterCore 50gr Midnight BLK/BLU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nike RZN Tour Platinum (stock piled for 5 yrs worth)
​Mizuno Pro 4-Way Stand Bag, Tour BLU/WHT

13

#14 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115910
  • Joined: 10/08/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

 TheMoneyShot, on 31 January 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

 Redjeep83, on 31 January 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

They should be this price, they look like a $65 Nike shoe with tiger logo

Personally, I think this is one of the best looking TW shoes ever.

I liked the tw13 and tw15

14

#15 SheriffBooth

SheriffBooth

    Major Winner

  • Marshals
  • 3,934 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17355
  • Joined: 08/02/2006
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Handicap:2.6
  • Ebay ID:yakima2k

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

 Byrdman2230, on 31 January 2018 - 03:04 AM, said:

How’s the fit? True to size?

I found them to be very tight in the toe box, and then when I went a half size up too loose in the heel.  They just didn't work for my feet.  For reference I'm a stock 12 in Adidas and Nike, and most of the other lasts in both those brands fit my feet great.  There was just something different about the last on this shoe that didn't work.  Your mileage may vary...

Taylormade M3, 9.5*, Rogue Silver 60 S
Callaway 816 16*, Rogue Silver I/O 70 S
Callaway Apex 3H, Kuro Kage 80-hyb S
Taylormade P-790, 4-PW, Recoil 110 F4 +1"
Taylormade MG 50, 56, 60 Recoil 110 F4 +1"
Taylormade TP Collection Balboa

15

#16 BlackM00Nlight

BlackM00Nlight

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 422626
  • Joined: 04/26/2016
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 1217

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

 evoviiiyou, on 31 January 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

Hopefully this is a sign the 18ís are on their way for Masters week!

Iím hoping too. But I donít think we will get TW 18ís. Looking forward to TW 19ís though!
Nike Vapor Fly 10.5 Tensei Blue 55 X
Nike Vapor Fly 15 Tensei Blue 65F X
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2-A wedge AMT X100 (plus 1/2" 3 up)
Nike Engage Dual Sole 58 DG S400 (plus 1/2" 3up)
Nike Origin B1-01 35" putter
Nike RZN Tour Platinum
Nike TW 71 White/Pure Platinum
Nike TW 71 Wolf Grey/University Red
Nike TW 15 University Red/Black

Nike TW 15 Metallic Silver/Black
Nike TW 15 Black/University Red
Nike TW 15 Midnight Navy/Black
Nike Lunar Vapor Storm Black/Solar Red
Nike Performance Cart IV Black/Silver
Nike Vapor Fly Umbrella
Bag Boy Tri-Swivel II Push-Cart Black

16

#17 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,268 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 3799

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:29 PM

 evoviiiyou, on 31 January 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

Hopefully this is a sign the 18’s are on their way for Masters week!

Man, I sure freakin hope so!

17

#18 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1345

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:00 PM

I usually wear a 10.5 in golf shoes but they were way too snug. I had to go up to an 11.
TS3 | 917 F2 | 915H 2&3 | 718 AP2 | Vokey SM6 52, 58 | Byron Morgan DH89

18

#19 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,268 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 3799

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

Got my TW shoes in the mail but they were too small.  Took them back to the Nike store for a refund.  I went online to order a larger size but the 25% sale is gone.  Anyone know when/if there will be another sale?

19

#20 Damenace613

Damenace613

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 411 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 345633
  • Joined: 10/21/2014
  • Location:Sunny San Diego
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:28 PM

 TheMoneyShot, on 03 February 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Got my TW shoes in the mail but they were too small.  Took them back to the Nike store for a refund.  I went online to order a larger size but the 25% sale is gone.  Anyone know when/if there will be another sale?

Next time, you can contact customer service online or the phone so they can order you a new size (at the sale price) which will be shipped out one you return the original one in the mail which is obviously free with Nike.

Taylormade M3 460 9.5* Atmos TS Black
Taylormade M1 (2017) 3HL Aldila Black
Callaway Apex 3H
TaylorMade RSi2 B Version 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120
TaylorMade PSi AW C-Taper 105
Cleveland RTX 3.0 54*
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60*
Toulon Indianapolis Center Shaft

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,268 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 3799

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:34 PM

 Damenace613, on 03 February 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

 TheMoneyShot, on 03 February 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Got my TW shoes in the mail but they were too small.  Took them back to the Nike store for a refund.  I went online to order a larger size but the 25% sale is gone.  Anyone know when/if there will be another sale?

Next time, you can contact customer service online or the phone so they can order you a new size (at the sale price) which will be shipped out one you return the original one in the mail which is obviously free with Nike.

Thanks for the info!  I guess it’s a waiting game for me until the next sale.

21

#22 Damenace613

Damenace613

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 411 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 345633
  • Joined: 10/21/2014
  • Location:Sunny San Diego
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:38 PM

 TheMoneyShot, on 03 February 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

 Damenace613, on 03 February 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

 TheMoneyShot, on 03 February 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Got my TW shoes in the mail but they were too small.  Took them back to the Nike store for a refund.  I went online to order a larger size but the 25% sale is gone.  Anyone know when/if there will be another sale?

Next time, you can contact customer service online or the phone so they can order you a new size (at the sale price) which will be shipped out one you return the original one in the mail which is obviously free with Nike.

Thanks for the info!  I guess it’s a waiting game for me until the next sale.

It doesn't hurt to contact customer service to see if they can still honor the lower price as Nike is usually good about it
Taylormade M3 460 9.5* Atmos TS Black
Taylormade M1 (2017) 3HL Aldila Black
Callaway Apex 3H
TaylorMade RSi2 B Version 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120
TaylorMade PSi AW C-Taper 105
Cleveland RTX 3.0 54*
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60*
Toulon Indianapolis Center Shaft

22

#23 Flagrant

Flagrant

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116722
  • Joined: 10/27/2010
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Handicap:8.6
GolfWRX Likes : 1908

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:28 PM

i wish i saw this i have a pair but i had to get them stretched.....
Need a back up and black pair
Taylormade M4 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist 917 F3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue  S400 AMT
Titleist SM7 Raw Vokey 46.50.54 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Tour rat concept 1

23

#24 gmangolf

gmangolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45391
  • Joined: 01/08/2008
  • Location:Madison, WI
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 324

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

 SheriffBooth, on 31 January 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

 Byrdman2230, on 31 January 2018 - 03:04 AM, said:

How’s the fit? True to size?

I found them to be very tight in the toe box, and then when I went a half size up too loose in the heel.  They just didn't work for my feet.  For reference I'm a stock 12 in Adidas and Nike, and most of the other lasts in both those brands fit my feet great.  There was just something different about the last on this shoe that didn't work.  Your mileage may vary...

This.  Same thing for me. I have a pair of 12s in the grey/white/red and normally a 12 is a stock shoe for me.  They run slightly small to me in the toes. I'd order 1/2 size up if I was going to do it again.

24



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors