Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Vegas Golf


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 mattj

mattj

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27807
  • Joined: 04/13/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:50 PM

Hey guys,
Headed to Vegas 3/29 for the weekend with two others. Never golfed in Vegas. Would like to hear about your favorite courses? We will probably play one higher end course, not Shadow Creek, and then mix in some other more affordable. We are looking at Airbnb homes but will also look into resort packages. Two like to gamble but golf is the main reason we are going. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Matt


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 twjames

twjames

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 433246
  • Joined: 07/19/2016
  • Location:Thousand Oaks, CA
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:20 PM

Not Bali or Royal Links.
TPC Summerlin is solid
Las Vegas Country Club is cool

2

#3 krzeczowskimatt

krzeczowskimatt

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 470786
  • Joined: 06/09/2017
  • Location:Chicago, IL
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

Cascata! That should be your high end course it is simply amazing!

3

#4 mattj

mattj

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27807
  • Joined: 04/13/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

View Postkrzeczowskimatt, on 24 January 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

Cascata! That should be your high end course it is simply amazing!

Thanks guys. Recommendations on affordable courses?

Matt

4

#5 cradd10

cradd10

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130920
  • Joined: 06/17/2011
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:craddock10
GolfWRX Likes : 377

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

Just played Cascata on Tuesday. If youíre looking for high end look here. It was phenomenal. I would definitely play here

M1 460 Syngery Proto 75
17' M2 15° Hzdrus blk 6.5
X2Hot Pro 18°
P790 4-W. C-Taper 130x
Vokey SM6 50,55,60
Edel E-2

5

#6 UtahWolverine

UtahWolverine

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125881
  • Joined: 04/04/2011
  • Handicap:9.8
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:46 PM

Paiute is a bit of a drive but my favorite I played while I was there.
Callaway Epic 9*
TEE CBX 15*
TEE Pro 17*
Callaway X Forged 5-PW  PXi 6.0
Vokey 54* 58 *
Putter depends on the day

6

#7 NoCaution

NoCaution

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 359029
  • Joined: 01/22/2015
  • Location:United States
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:07 AM

I live in Vegas and Reflection Bay is my favorite course ever. I'll be there tomorrow as a matter of fact! The course is always in good shape and it's the perfect mix of challenging (but not overly penal), and beautiful (but not gimmicky). If I wasn't losing my job next week I'd play it constantly.

Other than that, I always recommend making the drive to Wolf Creek if you can, do a double round day at Paiute, and hit Rhodes Ranch (or maybe Angel Park) for your budget course. Avoid Royal Links and those "dancers" that come to your room (they are not alone).

Cheers-
I'd certainly hate to be left out of the "WITB signature" thingy, so...

Cobra F8 Tour Length Driver 9.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0
Cobra F8 3 Wood 14.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0, 3/4 inch short
Cobra F8 4 Hybrid 22° - UST Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap Black F4, 1/2 inch short
Taylormade P790 5-AW Irons - KBS Tour FLT 120 S, 1/4 inch short
Edel 54°, 58°, and 62° Wedges - KBS Hi-Rev, with various mods and adjustments
Custom Black Machine M20 Putter - Matte Black Shaft and Skull Edition Superstroke Pistol GT Tour Grip
Bridgestone B330 RX Balls (or e6 if I start to lose too many that day)
Ogio Silencer bag for riding/pushcart or Jones Original bag for carrying
Bagboy Triswivel II for my fat @$$ to walk more
All clubs besides putter have MCC +4 standard grips, with the "Align" version on driver and fairway
Custom VW GTI plaid seat headcovers and towel
Asher Death Wish glove, obnoxious purple pants with a bright green belt, and a pentagram ball marker to irritate the old men who take everything WAY too seriously

7

#8 Mr. Wolfe

Mr. Wolfe

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101984
  • Joined: 01/14/2010
  • Handicap:9.4
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

View PostNoCaution, on 25 January 2018 - 02:07 AM, said:

I live in Vegas and Reflection Bay is my favorite course ever. I'll be there tomorrow as a matter of fact! The course is always in good shape and it's the perfect mix of challenging (but not overly penal), and beautiful (but not gimmicky). If I wasn't losing my job next week I'd play it constantly.

Other than that, I always recommend making the drive to Wolf Creek if you can, do a double round day at Paiute, and hit Rhodes Ranch (or maybe Angel Park) for your budget course. Avoid Royal Links and those "dancers" that come to your room (they are not alone).

Cheers-

Love Reflection Bay! Stayed there last year.

Mr. Wolfe

8

#9 mattj

mattj

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27807
  • Joined: 04/13/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

Appreciate the feedback. Like the idea of double round at Paiute. Have been searching previous posts in this forum and seems to be not much love for Royal links. Cascata, Reflection Bay and Coyote Springs definitely in the running. Angel park looks good too. Again thanks.

Matt

9

#10 DrOldSchool

DrOldSchool

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381708
  • Joined: 06/21/2015
  • Location:Noblesville, IN
  • Handicap:4.9
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

I did the Paiute golf-a-palooza deal over the summer, and it's really hard to beat.  Played Sun and Wolf, and both were great. Food was terrific at the turn as well. The "snake club" they include with the rental set was funny too.

I've also played Angel Park, which was a decent, fun course, Rhodes Ranch I wasn't a fan of. I did like Bear's Best too.

Edited by DrOldSchool, 25 January 2018 - 08:53 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 DatSliceDoe

DatSliceDoe

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 324051
  • Joined: 06/30/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 655

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

Paiute. All the courses are really fantastic. You will need a rental car to get out there, but I liked the scenery and being away from town the most.

11

#12 txeconomist

txeconomist

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80753
  • Joined: 04/21/2009
  • Handicap:1.5
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:33 PM

Cascata for the high end round. It is a world class experience.

12

#13 LeoLeo99

LeoLeo99

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 326383
  • Joined: 07/12/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 2121

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:58 PM

View Posttwjames72, on 24 January 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not Bali or Royal Links.
TPC Summerlin is solid
Las Vegas Country Club is cool

TPC Summerilin is private and LVCC is mostly private.  I got on LVCC when I stayed at the Westgate.  Also:

The storied Las Vegas Country Club has a new, seemingly unlikely owner: a Korean musical-instrument manufacturer.
Real estate brokerage CBRE Group announced Friday that a U.S. subsidiary of South Korea’s Samick Musical Instruments Co. bought the member-owned country club.

Don't know what this will mean to gaining access to LVCC.

13

#14 AC168

AC168

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4684
  • Joined: 08/07/2005
  • Location:Las Vegas, NV
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:36 PM

Didnít Discovery buy LVCC?  Did they back out?

14

#15 LeoLeo99

LeoLeo99

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 326383
  • Joined: 07/12/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 2121

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

View PostAC168, on 29 January 2018 - 03:36 PM, said:

Didn't Discovery buy LVCC?  Did they back out?

Members voted in 2016to sell the club to developers Discovery Land Co. and The Wolff Co., but the deal fell through last year.

https://www.reviewjo...s-country-club/


15

#16 AC168

AC168

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4684
  • Joined: 08/07/2005
  • Location:Las Vegas, NV
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:10 AM

Interesting!  Thanks for link!  Surprised they paid that much.

16

#17 Johnnyb17

Johnnyb17

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 145075
  • Joined: 11/02/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:36 AM

View Posttwjames72, on 24 January 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not Bali or Royal Links.
TPC Summerlin is solid
Las Vegas Country Club is cool


I have to ask, why not Royal Links?

And I ask almost out of concern.  I head out with a group every year.  I couldn't go last year, and they played RL, and I guess liked it.

This year we are playing Shadow Creek, Rio Secco, Reflection Bay and they all wanted to play Royal Links on the last day.   I am now concerned about RL and almost want to sway them away if its not doing to great.

Thanks for any input.

17

#18 Waterball6

Waterball6

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447248
  • Joined: 11/23/2016
  • Location:Naples
  • Handicap:1.9
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:40 AM

I was out there playing in an event at Piaute when the shooting happened.

It's a pretty fun golf course, but a bit of a drive. If you don't mind that, I'd say it's worth it.

18

#19 tbarlow11

tbarlow11

    Boom Shaka Laka

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133868
  • Joined: 07/22/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

I would highly reccommend Cascata, the entire experience is beyond top-notch.  Well worth the cost and slightly cheaper than what I hear Shadow is so if you can talk your buddies into that, I'd definitely recommend.

I've played Bali Hai and if you're on the strip with no rental car it's worth it, even if GFs are slightly more expensive than other places, you'll pay the same getting out to them with uber or taxi. No more than $10 uber ride or you can take the bus and if you're far south enough you can just walk.

I've heard great things about Reflection Bay and Rio Secco. Caddie at Cascata told me that the next course I play in Vegas better be Reflection Bay so take that for what it's worth

19

#20 NoCaution

NoCaution

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 359029
  • Joined: 01/22/2015
  • Location:United States
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

View PostJohnnyb17, on 31 January 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

View Posttwjames72, on 24 January 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not Bali or Royal Links.
TPC Summerlin is solid
Las Vegas Country Club is cool


I have to ask, why not Royal Links?

And I ask almost out of concern.  I head out with a group every year.  I couldn't go last year, and they played RL, and I guess liked it.

This year we are playing Shadow Creek, Rio Secco, Reflection Bay and they all wanted to play Royal Links on the last day.   I am now concerned about RL and almost want to sway them away if its not doing to great.

Thanks for any input.

It's not that it's a bad course, it's just that there are SO MANY better options for equal or less money... and you don't have to drive through bullet alley to get to them. As a local, it's the most I've personally paid to play golf here, and it couldn't hold a candle to Reflection Bay or Paiute, by a HUGE margin. I'd also rather play Angel Park, Rhodes Ranch, Chimera, or about a dozen or so other courses 2-3 times each, versus driving through the ghetto to play a course that had about five customers and two staff members (who seemed annoyed by my presence) when I went there last spring.

I'd certainly hate to be left out of the "WITB signature" thingy, so...

Cobra F8 Tour Length Driver 9.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0
Cobra F8 3 Wood 14.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0, 3/4 inch short
Cobra F8 4 Hybrid 22° - UST Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap Black F4, 1/2 inch short
Taylormade P790 5-AW Irons - KBS Tour FLT 120 S, 1/4 inch short
Edel 54°, 58°, and 62° Wedges - KBS Hi-Rev, with various mods and adjustments
Custom Black Machine M20 Putter - Matte Black Shaft and Skull Edition Superstroke Pistol GT Tour Grip
Bridgestone B330 RX Balls (or e6 if I start to lose too many that day)
Ogio Silencer bag for riding/pushcart or Jones Original bag for carrying
Bagboy Triswivel II for my fat @$$ to walk more
All clubs besides putter have MCC +4 standard grips, with the "Align" version on driver and fairway
Custom VW GTI plaid seat headcovers and towel
Asher Death Wish glove, obnoxious purple pants with a bright green belt, and a pentagram ball marker to irritate the old men who take everything WAY too seriously

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Johnnyb17

Johnnyb17

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 145075
  • Joined: 11/02/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

View PostNoCaution, on 01 February 2018 - 05:16 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyb17, on 31 January 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

View Posttwjames72, on 24 January 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not Bali or Royal Links.
TPC Summerlin is solid
Las Vegas Country Club is cool


I have to ask, why not Royal Links?

And I ask almost out of concern.  I head out with a group every year.  I couldn't go last year, and they played RL, and I guess liked it.

This year we are playing Shadow Creek, Rio Secco, Reflection Bay and they all wanted to play Royal Links on the last day.   I am now concerned about RL and almost want to sway them away if its not doing to great.

Thanks for any input.

It's not that it's a bad course, it's just that there are SO MANY better options for equal or less money... and you don't have to drive through bullet alley to get to them. As a local, it's the most I've personally paid to play golf here, and it couldn't hold a candle to Reflection Bay or Paiute, by a HUGE margin. I'd also rather play Angel Park, Rhodes Ranch, Chimera, or about a dozen or so other courses 2-3 times each, versus driving through the ghetto to play a course that had about five customers and two staff members (who seemed annoyed by my presence) when I went there last spring.


Which would you suggest between Rhodes and Angel Park?

Thanks for the insight. I think i have swayed the group to not go to RL. Trying to possibly have them play one of those two as none of us have played them.


21

#22 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

    Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,984 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
  • Joined: 08/04/2006
  • Location:Pittsburgh
GolfWRX Likes : 3979

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:00 PM

Angel Park over Rhodes.

22

#23 NoCaution

NoCaution

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 359029
  • Joined: 01/22/2015
  • Location:United States
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

View PostJohnnyb17, on 03 February 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

View PostNoCaution, on 01 February 2018 - 05:16 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyb17, on 31 January 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

View Posttwjames72, on 24 January 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not Bali or Royal Links.
TPC Summerlin is solid
Las Vegas Country Club is cool


I have to ask, why not Royal Links?

And I ask almost out of concern.  I head out with a group every year.  I couldn't go last year, and they played RL, and I guess liked it.

This year we are playing Shadow Creek, Rio Secco, Reflection Bay and they all wanted to play Royal Links on the last day.   I am now concerned about RL and almost want to sway them away if its not doing to great.

Thanks for any input.

It's not that it's a bad course, it's just that there are SO MANY better options for equal or less money... and you don't have to drive through bullet alley to get to them. As a local, it's the most I've personally paid to play golf here, and it couldn't hold a candle to Reflection Bay or Paiute, by a HUGE margin. I'd also rather play Angel Park, Rhodes Ranch, Chimera, or about a dozen or so other courses 2-3 times each, versus driving through the ghetto to play a course that had about five customers and two staff members (who seemed annoyed by my presence) when I went there last spring.


Which would you suggest between Rhodes and Angel Park?

Thanks for the insight. I think i have swayed the group to not go to RL. Trying to possibly have them play one of those two as none of us have played them.

It's a toss up. I play them both regularly. RR is the "easier" course (shot my personal best here). I'd say it's also more scenic and in better condition. AP has more options with the awesome par-3 course and putting course. The Mountain side is more challenging for sure, but the Palm has more "unique" holes. If you're gonna make a day of it, play AP and play the par-3 course after the full round. Both of them are my go-to courses when I don't want to spend a fortune.
I'd certainly hate to be left out of the "WITB signature" thingy, so...

Cobra F8 Tour Length Driver 9.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0
Cobra F8 3 Wood 14.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0, 3/4 inch short
Cobra F8 4 Hybrid 22° - UST Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap Black F4, 1/2 inch short
Taylormade P790 5-AW Irons - KBS Tour FLT 120 S, 1/4 inch short
Edel 54°, 58°, and 62° Wedges - KBS Hi-Rev, with various mods and adjustments
Custom Black Machine M20 Putter - Matte Black Shaft and Skull Edition Superstroke Pistol GT Tour Grip
Bridgestone B330 RX Balls (or e6 if I start to lose too many that day)
Ogio Silencer bag for riding/pushcart or Jones Original bag for carrying
Bagboy Triswivel II for my fat @$$ to walk more
All clubs besides putter have MCC +4 standard grips, with the "Align" version on driver and fairway
Custom VW GTI plaid seat headcovers and towel
Asher Death Wish glove, obnoxious purple pants with a bright green belt, and a pentagram ball marker to irritate the old men who take everything WAY too seriously

23

#24 Johnnyb17

Johnnyb17

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 145075
  • Joined: 11/02/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:17 PM

We are looking into playing AP now!

Going to play.  Have some beers and then play the par 3 I think.

Thanks for the help!

24

#25 Dysfunkshun

Dysfunkshun

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431760
  • Joined: 07/07/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

Personally, I like Royal Links.  It's a fun course with some good challenges, such as a greenside bunker with stairs into it.  But I also agree with the negatives.  It's in a pretty bad location and they tend to be overpriced.

Reflection Bay is excellent, I've only played there twice, but it is a nice course.  Bali Hai I've played twice as well, and while it's nice, it is typically way overpriced.  All 3 courses at Paiute are always in excellent shape, but 95% of the time it's gonna be windy there.  Still, one of the best courses in town for the price.  If you have a rental, I can't suggest Coyote Springs enough.  Prices are usually good, and the course is kept in superb shape.  It's a challenging course, I typically play it around once a month to bring me back down to reality that I'm not that good.  Speaking of drives, I'm heading out to play Wolf Creek for my first time today, so I'll let you know how that goes!

For cheaper courses, Chimera is my favorite.  They had a rough patch back in August, but it's back up to conditions and looking great!  Just played Angel Park mountain course yesterday and it is pretty good as well, though the greens were ridiculously fast.  Revere is another fun one that lends some great views of the city.  Also, the large amount of downhills make you feel like a beast, lol.


25

#26 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

    Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,984 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
  • Joined: 08/04/2006
  • Location:Pittsburgh
GolfWRX Likes : 3979

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:23 PM

View PostDysfunkshun, on 10 February 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

  Just played Angel Park mountain course yesterday and it is pretty good as well, though the greens were ridiculously fast.

Agreed!

Played there Tuesday after a forced, weather induced month long hiatus and 3 putted the first three greens.

A lot of people don't know this, but I hate to 3 putt!

26

#27 NoCaution

NoCaution

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 359029
  • Joined: 01/22/2015
  • Location:United States
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

View PostHateto3Putt, on 10 February 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

View PostDysfunkshun, on 10 February 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

  Just played Angel Park mountain course yesterday and it is pretty good as well, though the greens were ridiculously fast.

Agreed!

Played there Tuesday after a forced, weather induced month long hiatus and 3 putted the first three greens.

A lot of people don't know this, but I hate to 3 putt!

It's kind of trite, but when people say that "everything breaks away from the mountains" on this course, it's soooooo true. The greens that appear to slope towards the mountains are basically flat, and if it looks like it slopes away, it's way more than you think. I've played there a ton, but somehow forget this rule more often than not, cause they are so deceptive.
I'd certainly hate to be left out of the "WITB signature" thingy, so...

Cobra F8 Tour Length Driver 9.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0
Cobra F8 3 Wood 14.5° - Hzrdus Black 65 6.0, 3/4 inch short
Cobra F8 4 Hybrid 22° - UST Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap Black F4, 1/2 inch short
Taylormade P790 5-AW Irons - KBS Tour FLT 120 S, 1/4 inch short
Edel 54°, 58°, and 62° Wedges - KBS Hi-Rev, with various mods and adjustments
Custom Black Machine M20 Putter - Matte Black Shaft and Skull Edition Superstroke Pistol GT Tour Grip
Bridgestone B330 RX Balls (or e6 if I start to lose too many that day)
Ogio Silencer bag for riding/pushcart or Jones Original bag for carrying
Bagboy Triswivel II for my fat @$$ to walk more
All clubs besides putter have MCC +4 standard grips, with the "Align" version on driver and fairway
Custom VW GTI plaid seat headcovers and towel
Asher Death Wish glove, obnoxious purple pants with a bright green belt, and a pentagram ball marker to irritate the old men who take everything WAY too seriously

27



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors