Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

P790 AW - on course feedback pls

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lousifers

lousifers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60195
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:31 AM

Hi all,

For those who're gaming TM P790 and bought its AW in your set, how do you like it? Pls give us some feedback.

I realize that it also depends on personal preference whether to buy matching AW or separate set of AW-SW-LW. This topic is asking how the P790 AW plays. Thanks

Mark

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 misterkye

misterkye

Rookie

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285558
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:misterkye
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:59 AM

I recently switched to a set of Taylormade M CGB irons. I love the performance of the long irons, but for the short irons, I am having trouble with the control. I hit the ball high (my friends say too high) and with the high launching characteristics of the M CGB's, my short irons are a little too loose for my liking.

I just replaced the 9-PW-AW to the P790's. I haven't had a chance to hit them just yet, but looking for a much more piercing ball flight. I'll update once I get them out on the course, can't wait!
Taylormade M1 8.5*, Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV 661 shaft
Taylormade Rescue Mid 14* hybrid
Taylormade M2 19* hybrid
Miura CB-1008 4i-pw, Oban CT-115 shafts
Miura MB-5000WC 52* and 57*
Taylormade HiToe 60*
Miura MGP-M2 putter
Titleist Pro V1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors