Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Discussion Thread: 2018 Sony Open


35 replies to this topic

#1 atursky

atursky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 243833
  • Joined: 04/08/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 214

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:53 PM

The second half of the Hawaiian swing brings the PGA Tour to Waialae Country Club (7,044 yards, par 70) for the 2018 Sony Open in Hawaii, and GolfWRX Forum Member tod071 was on the ground taking photos. Special thanks to him and Reid Ogata!

The field this week consists of Jordan Spieth, defending champion Justin Thomas, two-time Sony Open winner Jimmy Walker, 2017 Rookie-of-the-Year Xander Schauffele, and a slew of the game's top players.

Check out our photos from the Sony Open on the island of Oahu!
General Galleries Special Gallery
ScottyCameronNewPutters2018.jpg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Lacey Underall

Lacey Underall

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 217605
  • Joined: 12/25/2012
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Ebay ID:dcw3672
GolfWRX Likes : 690

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

I need that new Scotty Cameron staff bag.
2018 WITB
Driver:  Callaway FT Tour 10.5* - Aldila NV 75x
3 Wood:  Callaway Rogue SZ 15* - Hzrdus Yellow 85 6.5
2-PW:   Callaway X-Prototype MBs - Project X 6.5 flighted
52* Wedge:   Callaway MD2 Slate S Grind
58* Wedge:   Callaway MD2 Slate S Grind
Putter:   Odyssey Protype #6

2

#3 jsanatx

jsanatx

    God Bless Texas

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77107
  • Joined: 03/10/2009
  • Location:Austin, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 301

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

Super Rat with Chromo blue neck???
PING G400 SFT w/Hzrds Black 75 6.0
Titleist 917F 15* w/Speeder Pro TS 84
Titleist 716 AP1s
Adams PNT v1 18* and v2 22*
Vokey SM5 46*
Vokey Cold Forged 52/10
Vokey SM6 Brushed Copper 56/08
Vokey TVD 60*
SC Mil Spec 33/350 (kicked the Buttonback out of the bag)

3

#4 seve1972

seve1972

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124438
  • Joined: 03/13/2011
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 235

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

Great job with pics!....good to see some face shots of worn short irons.....dem fellas can strike it

4

#5 PBrowne3

PBrowne3

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114909
  • Joined: 09/14/2010
  • Location:New Orleans
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:40 PM

Anybody notice that Chad Campbell has switched to Srixon 745 irons?!?!

I guess he finally wore out those Adams CC irons with the dime sized sweet spot.


5

#6 kekoa

kekoa

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,615 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Joined: 10/02/2008
  • Location:in the hole
  • Handicap:4-20
GolfWRX Likes : 1500

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

wth is that contraption Vijay is using?  I assume it keeps the right heel planted?
Taylormade M3 GD DI
Taylormade Aeroburnder 3&5 GD DI
Taylormade UDI 1,2 & 3
Miura CB-57 BB (5-PW)
Taylormade MG 52, 56
Taylormade Hi Toe 60*
Odyssey 1WS

6

#7 4rheel

4rheel

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20950
  • Joined: 10/26/2006
  • Location:OC, California
GolfWRX Likes : 280

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:02 PM

Whos' pimp PRGR bag is that?!?!

Attached Thumbnails

  • PRGR stand bag.jpg


7

#8 BDoubleG

BDoubleG

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,131 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77815
  • Joined: 03/19/2009
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario
  • Ebay ID:b_double_g
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

A copper Scotty with a SS/GSS face insert (which I assume is what i'm seeing) seems a bit weird to me...isn't the whole point of the copper to be soft? With that, you're getting a putter that's soft susceptible to damage, while having a firmer surface on the face.

I confused.

Edited by BDoubleG, 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM.

Cobra F8+ Nardo 9.5 | Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75
Titleist 915F 16.5* | Aldila Rogue Black 80
Srixon Z U65 20* | Mitsubishi OT 105
Mizuno MP-H5 4-5 | Project X LZ 6.0
Mizuno MP-15 6-P | Project X LZ 6.0
Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.10S, 58.12K | TT DG S200
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 350g

8

#9 Oldboy

Oldboy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30613
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 516

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:34 PM

Oahugolfapparel represent

9

#10 kekoa

kekoa

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,615 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Joined: 10/02/2008
  • Location:in the hole
  • Handicap:4-20
GolfWRX Likes : 1500

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

View PostOldboy, on 10 January 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

Oahugolfapparel represent

Very cool to see that.  My son has like 40 of their hats.  Its getting out of control

Taylormade M3 GD DI
Taylormade Aeroburnder 3&5 GD DI
Taylormade UDI 1,2 & 3
Miura CB-57 BB (5-PW)
Taylormade MG 52, 56
Taylormade Hi Toe 60*
Odyssey 1WS

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Oldboy

Oldboy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30613
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 516

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:03 PM

View Postkekoa, on 10 January 2018 - 06:48 PM, said:

View PostOldboy, on 10 January 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

Oahugolfapparel represent

Very cool to see that.  My son has like 40 of their hats.  Its getting out of control

Now I know why theyre always sold out..!  customer service is top notch.. Hope they flourish

11

#12 Vanderslam9

Vanderslam9

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 489608
  • Joined: 12/28/2017
  • Location:Illinois
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

A copper Scotty with a SS/GSS face insert (which I assume is what i'm seeing) seems a bit weird to me...isn't the whole point of the copper to be soft? With that, you're getting a putter that's soft susceptible to damage, while having a firmer surface on the face.

I confused.

Is copper even that desirable due to the fact that you can barely touch lean on it on the course without bending? Agree with your post that copper is such a soft shell, why go firm with SS/GSS?
Ping G30 Driver
Tour Edge Exotics 3W
Tour Edge Exotics Driving Iron
Bridgestone J15 4-PW
Fourteen Wedge (52, 56, 60)
Ping Ketsch

12

#13 binknrum

binknrum

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18168
  • Joined: 08/21/2006
  • Ebay ID:binknrum
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:21 PM

In the Tues Pt 1 pics, there looked to be a Project X Even Flow Red shaft.  Anybody have info?  I know the blue and black versions have been around for a while, but I have not seen, nor heard about a red version.  Wondering if it’s high launch or maybe a counterbalanced version?
Callaway Epic - Project X Evenflow Blue 65
Callaway Steelhead XR 4+ Wood Tensei Blue 65 Stiff
Callaway Steelhead XR 7 Wood Tensei Blue 65 Stiff
Nike Covert Forged 4-AW Irons
Nike VR Forged 56 Wedge
Nike Engage Toe Sweep 60 Wedge
Nike Origin B2-05 Putter

13

#14 phi482

phi482

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45380
  • Joined: 01/08/2008
  • Location:Louisville, KY
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:40 PM

View PostVanderslam9, on 10 January 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

A copper Scotty with a SS/GSS face insert (which I assume is what i'm seeing) seems a bit weird to me...isn't the whole point of the copper to be soft? With that, you're getting a putter that's soft susceptible to damage, while having a firmer surface on the face.

I confused.

Is copper even that desirable due to the fact that you can barely touch lean on it on the course without bending? Agree with your post that copper is such a soft shell, why go firm with SS/GSS?

99% sure thats a chromatic bronze head with a chromatic blue neck and insert.  Kind of like this: https://www.scottyca....aspx?zpid=2522
Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5 - Atmos Black 7x
Callaway Rogue 4 wood - PX Yellow 6.5 83g
Hybrid --Empty--
Titleist 712 AP2 4-P - x100
Vokey SM6 - 50.12, 54.14, 60.10 - s400
Scotty Cameron Studio Select NP 2 or X7M

14

#15 BDoubleG

BDoubleG

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,131 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77815
  • Joined: 03/19/2009
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario
  • Ebay ID:b_double_g
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:56 PM

View Postphi482, on 10 January 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

View PostVanderslam9, on 10 January 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

A copper Scotty with a SS/GSS face insert (which I assume is what i'm seeing) seems a bit weird to me...isn't the whole point of the copper to be soft? With that, you're getting a putter that's soft susceptible to damage, while having a firmer surface on the face.

I confused.

Is copper even that desirable due to the fact that you can barely touch lean on it on the course without bending? Agree with your post that copper is such a soft shell, why go firm with SS/GSS?

99% sure thats a chromatic bronze head with a chromatic blue neck and insert.  Kind of like this: https://www.scottyca....aspx?zpid=2522

I stand corrected - looks cool.

Cobra F8+ Nardo 9.5 | Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75
Titleist 915F 16.5* | Aldila Rogue Black 80
Srixon Z U65 20* | Mitsubishi OT 105
Mizuno MP-H5 4-5 | Project X LZ 6.0
Mizuno MP-15 6-P | Project X LZ 6.0
Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.10S, 58.12K | TT DG S200
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 350g

15

#16 nmorton

nmorton

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 304685
  • Joined: 03/31/2014
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:3.0
GolfWRX Likes : 139

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:16 AM

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 10:56 PM, said:

View Postphi482, on 10 January 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

View PostVanderslam9, on 10 January 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

A copper Scotty with a SS/GSS face insert (which I assume is what i'm seeing) seems a bit weird to me...isn't the whole point of the copper to be soft? With that, you're getting a putter that's soft susceptible to damage, while having a firmer surface on the face.

I confused.

Is copper even that desirable due to the fact that you can barely touch lean on it on the course without bending? Agree with your post that copper is such a soft shell, why go firm with SS/GSS?

99% sure thats a chromatic bronze head with a chromatic blue neck and insert.  Kind of like this: https://www.scottyca....aspx?zpid=2522

I stand corrected - looks cool.
I believe that is a very rare Masterful One...a super high-end version of the 009. It is a combo billet block copper body with a German stainless insert. Saw one at The Gallery a few months back. His latest version has the electric blue insert, neck, cavity tour bombs and so on. Wonder if he gave that to a player and if they put in play?


16

#17 rechlo67

rechlo67

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129499
  • Joined: 05/25/2011
  • Location:Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • Handicap:0.1
GolfWRX Likes : 75

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:53 PM

View Postnmorton, on 11 January 2018 - 01:16 AM, said:

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 10:56 PM, said:

View Postphi482, on 10 January 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

View PostVanderslam9, on 10 January 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostBDoubleG, on 10 January 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

A copper Scotty with a SS/GSS face insert (which I assume is what i'm seeing) seems a bit weird to me...isn't the whole point of the copper to be soft? With that, you're getting a putter that's soft susceptible to damage, while having a firmer surface on the face.

I confused.

Is copper even that desirable due to the fact that you can barely touch lean on it on the course without bending? Agree with your post that copper is such a soft shell, why go firm with SS/GSS?

99% sure thats a chromatic bronze head with a chromatic blue neck and insert.  Kind of like this: https://www.scottyca....aspx?zpid=2522

I stand corrected - looks cool.
I believe that is a very rare Masterful One...a super high-end version of the 009. It is a combo billet block copper body with a German stainless insert. Saw one at The Gallery a few months back. His latest version has the electric blue insert, neck, cavity tour bombs and so on. Wonder if he gave that to a player and if they put in play?

I believe you are correct, this photo is on Scotty Camerons Tour Slideshow for the Sony Open:

Posted Image

The caption under the photo states: "Billet Block Copper body with German Stainless Steel inlay" Photo number: 11/23
WITB:

Taylormade M2 9.5° Speeder Evolution II 757 X Flex
Taylormade M2 16.5° Graphite Design ADDI 80X Tipped 1"
Titleist 718 AP2 3-PW PX 6.5
Titleist Vokey's SM6 52/56/60 Project X 6.5
Taylormade DJ Black Spider Slant 35"

17

#18 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1340

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

Plumbers neck Spidey Tour... interesting.

And a single bend, too. Wonder how many, if any of the different proto's will go to retail.

Edited by Z1ggy16, 11 January 2018 - 02:40 PM.

WITB
DR - '16 M2 Speeder Evo II 661
3W - F8 2KXV Blue 70
3i - TBD (JPX 850/M2/U65)
Irons - P790 4i Modus 105, 5-PW Modus 120
Wedges - Trusty Tour 50/8 54/10 60/6 Modus Wedge 115 (RAC Raw 56/14 60/08 for Winter)
P - Odyssey #7
Ball - ProV1 or Project (a)

18

#19 Thats two thus far Shooter

Thats two thus far Shooter

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408706
  • Joined: 01/13/2016
  • Location:Richmond, VA
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

That was a pretty quick switch for Jordan to the 718's.
Titleist 917 D3 8.5
Titleist 915Fd 3 Wood 15.75*
Mizuno MP 18 Fli-Hi 3 Iron
Mizuno MP 18 SC (4)
Mizuno MP 18 (5-P)
Vokey SM6 50*-8
Vokey SM5 54*-10
Vokey SM6 58*-8
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 35/350
Pro V1x

19

#20 NJGolfer262

NJGolfer262

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 355081
  • Joined: 12/30/2014
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:42 AM

Love that Scotty Newport Mallet 1 with the site-line on the topline and nothing on the flange.  When will we see that in stores?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Duffer222

Duffer222

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 488122
  • Joined: 12/05/2017
  • Location:This Universe
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:36 AM

That Laguna May be the cheapest, ugliest looking putter hes ever released.
Callaway ROGUE 10.5 - ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7s
Callaway ROGUE 15 (TC) - ATMOS Tour Spec Red 7s
Cobra F6 Baffler 18 - Fubuki K 70s
TM M1 4 Hybrid - Project X EvenFlow Blue 85 6.0
Titleist 2018 AP2/3  5-7 AP3, 8-P AP2 - DG 105s Iomic 2.3s
OR  TM r7 forged  4-P with Nippon SP Blues
Mizuno MP R12 50* - DG TI S400
Mizuno MP R4 54 - DG TI S400
Mizuno MP R4 60 - DG TI S400
TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34


Full time walker w/ my SM3.5 on my back

21

#22 newportbeach

newportbeach

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,927 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481
  • Joined: 05/02/2005
  • Ebay ID:spyglass
GolfWRX Likes : 503

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:35 PM

I love the neck on this Scotty - is this the 009M that is shown in the same thread?

Posted Image

Edited by newportbeach, 12 January 2018 - 12:51 PM.


22

#23 tod071

tod071

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134692
  • Joined: 07/31/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:57 PM

Just noticed Fluff is on KJ Choi's bag this week.  Is he on "loan" from Furyk?

23

#24 tod071

tod071

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134692
  • Joined: 07/31/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:01 PM

View Postnewportbeach, on 12 January 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

I love the neck on this Scotty - is this the 009M that is shown in the same thread?

Posted Image
Yes, scroll a few pics down.  I have both sides of the putter.

24

#25 Matzi

Matzi

    Matzi

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58985
  • Joined: 06/26/2008
  • Location:Syracuse, NY
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:Matzi2424
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

View Postbinknrum, on 10 January 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

In the Tues Pt 1 pics, there looked to be a Project X Even Flow Red shaft.  Anybody have info?  I know the blue and black versions have been around for a while, but I have not seen, nor heard about a red version.  Wondering if it’s high launch or maybe a counterbalanced version?

I'm curious about this as well.  The red series for hzrdus is the higher launching, so I'm guessing its the same concept?

Titleist 917 D3 10.5 - Project X Hzrdus Red 6.5
Titleist 915F 15 - Project X Hzrdus Red 6.5
Titleist 915hd 2 - Fujikura 86H X
Nike Vapor Fly Pro - 4i KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 105x
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-7 KBS Tour X
Mizuno MP-18 MB 8-9 KBS Tour X
Mizuno T7 46/54/59
Scotty Cameron Monterey
Taylormade Tour Preferred

25

#26 phi482

phi482

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45380
  • Joined: 01/08/2008
  • Location:Louisville, KY
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

This is why I left that 1% chance I was wrong!
Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5 - Atmos Black 7x
Callaway Rogue 4 wood - PX Yellow 6.5 83g
Hybrid --Empty--
Titleist 712 AP2 4-P - x100
Vokey SM6 - 50.12, 54.14, 60.10 - s400
Scotty Cameron Studio Select NP 2 or X7M

26

#27 15th Club

15th Club

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248249
  • Joined: 04/30/2013
  • Location:Michigan
  • Ebay ID:cdbplc
GolfWRX Likes : 468

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

View PostDuffer222, on 12 January 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

That Laguna May be the cheapest, ugliest looking putter he's ever released.

To each his own, I guess, but when I think of all of the weird Scotties that looked like branding irons or plumbing tools from ten years ago or so, I don't agree.

And, the original oil can Laguna just might be the best looking putter he's ever released:

Posted Image

27

#28 andrew_m

andrew_m

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 351411
  • Joined: 12/10/2014
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 85

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:34 PM

Anybody catch those black ping wedges?
M1 430 8.5 // AD TP-6s
M2 DF 13.7 // AD F-7s
07 Burner TP 17.5 // Devotion 04-85
08 Tour Preferred DI Proto 2i // RIP 105X
MB TP Smoke 3-P // X100
RAC Z TP Smoke 52 58 Proto
Kia Ma Maranello Carbon

28

#29 Duffer222

Duffer222

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 488122
  • Joined: 12/05/2017
  • Location:This Universe
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

View Post15th Club, on 12 January 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

View PostDuffer222, on 12 January 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

That Laguna May be the cheapest, ugliest looking putter he's ever released.

To each his own, I guess, but when I think of all of the weird Scotties that looked like branding irons or plumbing tools from ten years ago or so, I don't agree.

And, the original oil can Laguna just might be the best looking putter he's ever released:

Posted Image

I wouldn’t disagree on either point.  The original oil can laguna was sleek and smooth.  The new one is anything but.
Callaway ROGUE 10.5 - ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7s
Callaway ROGUE 15 (TC) - ATMOS Tour Spec Red 7s
Cobra F6 Baffler 18 - Fubuki K 70s
TM M1 4 Hybrid - Project X EvenFlow Blue 85 6.0
Titleist 2018 AP2/3  5-7 AP3, 8-P AP2 - DG 105s Iomic 2.3s
OR  TM r7 forged  4-P with Nippon SP Blues
Mizuno MP R12 50* - DG TI S400
Mizuno MP R4 54 - DG TI S400
Mizuno MP R4 60 - DG TI S400
TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34


Full time walker w/ my SM3.5 on my back

29

#30 tod071

tod071

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134692
  • Joined: 07/31/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

View Postandrew_m, on 12 January 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

Anybody catch those black ping wedges?
Those are the new wedges that are being released at the PGA Show with the new putters. They look really nice.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors