Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

New Ping Vault 2.0 putters (thanks, tod071)


138 replies to this topic

#31 Shawn Paul

Shawn Paul

    The love you take is equal to the love you make

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 364165
  • Joined: 02/26/2015
  • Location:St. Paul
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:26 PM

Schwing!

Mizuno JPX900F on KBS 120TourS
Cobra Fly Z Xstiff
Cobra Fly-Z 3W
Cobra Fly Z HB 3-4
Bettinardi Studio Stock II
Titleist Vokey Raw Mild Steel  52/56/60 Rusted & Trusted

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 benclab

benclab

    golfn702

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9060
  • Joined: 12/26/2005
  • Location:las vegas
GolfWRX Likes : 296

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:27 PM

If they had a Zing, I'd buy one.
TaylorMade M1 8.5* w/ Speeder 661x
Titleist 915F 15* and 18* w/ Diamana WB80x
TaylorMade UDI 20* w/ Steelfiber 110ix
TaylorMade MB 4 thru 9 w/ PX 6.5
Callaway MD3 46S, 52S, 58C w/ DG
Odyssey RX VLine Fang; 33 inches

2

#33 lspky_muskie

lspky_muskie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 443386
  • Joined: 10/13/2016
  • Location:Northern Kentucky
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

View PostForeleft, on 09 January 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

Th Voss 1.0 has been a terrific putter for me and the grooves seem to work very well on distance control.  Not sure why.

I love mine.  Only blade I've ever seen that truly looks square at impact.

Very happy, but a bronze one is very tempting.

3

#34 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:8.4
GolfWRX Likes : 937

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

Great looking putters! No Anser 5 style?
2016 M2 - Kuro Kage Dual Core XT
917 F2  - Tensei Pro Blue
915H  - Rogue Black Tour
4-PW 718 AP2's
50, 54, 58 SM6

Toulon Indy
Bridgestone B330

4

#35 seanylax21

seanylax21

    Class A PGA Professional

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41715
  • Joined: 11/03/2007
  • Location:Scottsdale, AZ
  • Handicap:3
  • Ebay ID:seanylax21
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

View Postshortgame8, on 09 January 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

Will the ZB be available in the copper finish?

Yes the ZB will have all 3 finishes.

Ping G400 Driver 10.5 degree w/ Alta 59 Stiff; Ping G400 14.5 & 20.5 degree Fairway Wood w/ Alta 68 Stiff; Ping G400 22 degree hybrid w/ Alta 76 stiff; Ping i200 irons 5-UW w/ Project X 6.0 Color Red; Ping Glide 2.0 wedge, 54 & 58 degrees w/ Project X 5.5 Color Orange; Ping Vault Voss Slate, 34 inch, Color Black w/ PP60 grip; All other grips are Golf Pride Z-Cord

5

#36 ace036

ace036

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13928
  • Joined: 04/03/2006
  • Handicap:0.4
GolfWRX Likes : 167

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:05 PM

That ZB looks awesome! Any chance it will come with or can be ordered with only a topline?
Titleist 917D2 12° - Project X EvenFlow Blue 65s
Titleist 917F2 16.5° -
Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 75s
Titleist 917F2 21° - Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 75s
Titleist 718 AP2 (4-PW) - True Temper AMT Black s300
Titleist SM6 50.08F - True Temper AMT Black s300
Titleist SM6 54.10S - True Temper AMT Black s300
Titleist SM6 58.08M - True Temper AMT Black s300
Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1

6

#37 BDoubleG

BDoubleG

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77815
  • Joined: 03/19/2009
  • Location:Ontario, Canada
  • Ebay ID:b_double_g
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

The people demand a long-neck Dale Anser!
TaylorMade M2 - UST Elements Platinum 6F4T
Titleist 915F - Diamana B Series 80 (en route)
Srixon Z U65 - Mitsubishi OT 105
Titleist 716 CB 4-P - TT DG AWT S300
Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.10S, 58.12K - TT DG S200
Scotty Cameron Custom Mil-Spec 350g

7

#38 nova6868

nova6868

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140033
  • Joined: 09/27/2011
  • Location:San Antonio, TX
  • Handicap:2.1
  • Ebay ID:nova6868nova
GolfWRX Likes : 1559

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

These look cool, curious to hear about the weights. Hoping the lighter weights arent aluminum...


8

#39 rleon

rleon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 390190
  • Joined: 08/08/2015
  • Location:Bellaire, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

Finally Ping has added adjustable weights to the head.   For me Ping now competes with Scotty Cameron because I like a 33" length putter.  Surely these won't cost as much as a Cameron.

9

#40 GolfMonster09

GolfMonster09

    PING Staff 2018

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141937
  • Joined: 10/10/2011
  • Location:Southern Half of 'Merica
GolfWRX Likes : 530

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

View Postrleon, on 09 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Finally Ping has added adjustable weights to the head.   For me Ping now competes with Scotty Cameron because I like a 33" length putter.  Surely these won't cost as much as a Cameron.

Same as the original Vault lineup -- $299

PING G400 8.5º LST - Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
PING G400 Stretch  - Tour 75X
PING G400 Crossover 19º - Tour 85X
PING iBlade 4-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Glide 2.0 - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Custom TR1966 Anser
Bridgestone Tour B XS

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 MrWolf

MrWolf

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41616
  • Joined: 10/31/2007
  • Location:O-Town, ON
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 6100

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:50 PM

These look great. Gotta love Ping.
///OGA Member #13 - 'The Man from Blighty'///

11

#42 youraway2

youraway2

    Just Old Sticks

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25945
  • Joined: 02/24/2007
  • Location:Niceville Florida
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:youraway
GolfWRX Likes : 276

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

View PostGolfMonster09, on 09 January 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postrleon, on 09 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Finally Ping has added adjustable weights to the head.   For me Ping now competes with Scotty Cameron because I like a 33" length putter.  Surely these won't cost as much as a Cameron.

Same as the original Vault lineup -- $299
Too much - get real - I want one, but I'll not pull the trigger at this price.  I stupidly just traded in old clubs, and bought a TM TP Spider at $299, what a price of junk. So maybe I'll be able to trade it in on a decent Ping Voss putter. I don't know why I'm so stupid, I've played a Ping Anser 2 Nickel putter for many years and have never been able to get it out of my bag.  Why would I think this TM piece of junk would do it.

Edited by youraway2, 09 January 2018 - 05:28 PM.


12

#43 UnderPar18

UnderPar18

    Previously Ecsugolf1

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,306 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80461
  • Joined: 04/17/2009
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 876

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

When other companies are doing a Dalehead better than the original company we have issues.

Edited by UnderPar18, 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM.


13

#44 kro88

kro88

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 345957
  • Joined: 10/24/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

no Zing! Ugh

14

#45 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

View PostUnderPar18, on 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

When other companies are doing a Dalehead better than the original company we have issues.

Why don't you just come out and say you don't like Ping ?

I have a excellent short game. It's unfortunate that it starts on the Tee.

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrdus
Taylormade RBZ 19 Hybrid
Ping G400 4-UW
Ping Redwood Anser
Ping Glide 54, 58
Snell MTB Ball
Ping DLX Bag

15

#46 Two_Putt

Two_Putt

    Ping Fan

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,247 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 316443
  • Joined: 05/22/2014
  • Location:Chico, CA
  • Handicap:HIGH
  • Ebay ID:Par_Hunter
GolfWRX Likes : 530

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:04 PM

Dale Anser is almost a deal breaker for me. Why couldn’t they have just stamped DH instead of Dale? Or even better Karsten Anser since he is the father of the Dale Head.

16

#47 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:24 PM

View PostTwo_Putt, on 09 January 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Dale Anser is almost a deal breaker for me. Why couldnít they have just stamped DH instead of Dale? Or even better Karsten Anser since he is the father of the Dale Head.


They already have putters with Karsten on them don't they?

Edited by lawsonman, 09 January 2018 - 06:25 PM.

I have a excellent short game. It's unfortunate that it starts on the Tee.

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrdus
Taylormade RBZ 19 Hybrid
Ping G400 4-UW
Ping Redwood Anser
Ping Glide 54, 58
Snell MTB Ball
Ping DLX Bag

17

#48 Scotty1140

Scotty1140

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132137
  • Joined: 07/02/2011
  • Location:M Go Blue
GolfWRX Likes : 1855

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

The Dalehead...I mean "Dale Anser" is a bit disappointing. Others continue to do the Anser better than Ping.

I'm not normally a B60 guy, but that B60 is one sexy chunk of metal right there.

18

#49 UnderPar18

UnderPar18

    Previously Ecsugolf1

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,306 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80461
  • Joined: 04/17/2009
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 876

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

View Postlawsonman, on 09 January 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

View PostUnderPar18, on 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

When other companies are doing a Dalehead better than the original company we have issues.

Why don't you just come out and say you don't like Ping ?

The only thing I donít like is assumptions because Iím not giddy about a product. Iíve gamed S55ís, G series drivers, Ping putters (my favorite being the Isoforce Anser), amongst other Ping clubs. Iím just not loyal to one brand like some. Look at Lingmerths and then look at what they are bringing to retail. Itís night and day. My opinion is others are doing the Dalehead better than Ping is doing the ďDale AnserĒ.

19

#50 zzyzxx33

zzyzxx33

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46767
  • Joined: 01/22/2008
  • Location:Bend, Or
GolfWRX Likes : 153

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:02 PM

Love the VOSS!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

View PostUnderPar18, on 09 January 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

View Postlawsonman, on 09 January 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

View PostUnderPar18, on 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

When other companies are doing a Dalehead better than the original company we have issues.

Why don't you just come out and say you don't like Ping ?

The only thing I don't like is assumptions because I'm not giddy about a product. I've gamed S55's, G series drivers, Ping putters (my favorite being the Isoforce Anser), amongst other Ping clubs. I'm just not loyal to one brand like some. Look at Lingmerths and then look at what they are bringing to retail. It's night and day. My opinion is others are doing the Dalehead better than Ping is doing the "Dale Anser".

I understand but you know as well as I do the golfin' public is not going to spend that kind of dough on a putter. How much are the companies that are doing the Dale better charging for theirs ?
I have a excellent short game. It's unfortunate that it starts on the Tee.

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrdus
Taylormade RBZ 19 Hybrid
Ping G400 4-UW
Ping Redwood Anser
Ping Glide 54, 58
Snell MTB Ball
Ping DLX Bag

21

#52 RodrigoNicely

RodrigoNicely

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487678
  • Joined: 11/28/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:31 PM

Still think I like the pld head better.

22

#53 lspky_muskie

lspky_muskie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 443386
  • Joined: 10/13/2016
  • Location:Northern Kentucky
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

View Postyouraway2, on 09 January 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

View PostGolfMonster09, on 09 January 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postrleon, on 09 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Finally Ping has added adjustable weights to the head.   For me Ping now competes with Scotty Cameron because I like a 33" length putter.  Surely these won't cost as much as a Cameron.

Same as the original Vault lineup -- $299
Too much - get real - I want one, but I'll not pull the trigger at this price.  I stupidly just traded in old clubs, and bought a TM TP Spider at $299, what a price of junk. So maybe I'll be able to trade it in on a decent Ping Voss putter. I don't know why I'm so stupid, I've played a Ping Anser 2 Nickel putter for many years and have never been able to get it out of my bag.  Why would I think this TM piece of junk would do it.

The original Vault's are much higher quality than the Spider.  I'm sure these will be the same.

23

#54 dimitrib

dimitrib

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177630
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Onterrible Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

I kind of wished that the all black anser putters came with the Golf face finished similar to the Scotty circle T model with the GSS  insert


Hunting Donkeys

24

#55 UnderPar18

UnderPar18

    Previously Ecsugolf1

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,306 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80461
  • Joined: 04/17/2009
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 876

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

View Postlawsonman, on 09 January 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostUnderPar18, on 09 January 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

View Postlawsonman, on 09 January 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

View PostUnderPar18, on 09 January 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

When other companies are doing a Dalehead better than the original company we have issues.

Why don't you just come out and say you don't like Ping ?

The only thing I don't like is assumptions because I'm not giddy about a product. I've gamed S55's, G series drivers, Ping putters (my favorite being the Isoforce Anser), amongst other Ping clubs. I'm just not loyal to one brand like some. Look at Lingmerths and then look at what they are bringing to retail. It's night and day. My opinion is others are doing the Dalehead better than Ping is doing the "Dale Anser".

I understand but you know as well as I do the golfin' public is not going to spend that kind of dough on a putter. How much are the companies that are doing the Dale better charging for theirs ?

Why do they have to charge more money? Why canít they just modify the shape of the bumpers?


25

#56 RodrigoNicely

RodrigoNicely

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487678
  • Joined: 11/28/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Youíre talking like a majority of the public knows what a cameron 009 even is.  Thatís what youíre wanting is it not? Look at the oringinal dale head compared to the new vault. Itís almost identical

26

#57 prudy1006

prudy1006

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20647
  • Joined: 10/17/2006
  • Location:Omaha, NE
  • Ebay ID:prudy1006
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

The stealth zb will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.

27

#58 TheGolfingFirefighter

TheGolfingFirefighter

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408648
  • Joined: 01/13/2016
  • Location:Georgia
  • Ebay ID:golfaddict93
GolfWRX Likes : 754

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

That ZB is so clean.  Love that head shape.
SLDR-C 10.5
Adams Tightlies 16*
Wilson Reflex 4-Gw
Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 54/58*
Ping Anser 2

28

#59 RodrigoNicely

RodrigoNicely

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487678
  • Joined: 11/28/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

I’ll have a b60 for sure might even take a look at new Ketsch

29

#60 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,566 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2862

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

Every single one of these putters look great, wow!!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors